Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Mariyta »

/confirm
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

VOTE: WoMC
You were town last time, so you must be scum this time.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:
vote:
Mariyata
Mariyta

Something tells me she is going to fail epically
I fixed it for you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, and I second DH's question. An unvote/revote typically indicates a desire to leave RVS. There really is no reason to switch a random vote to another random vote.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Methinks the lord hath got his knickers in a bunch.

I don't really see how #32 is any different from your initial vote, despite your explanation that "chesskid is infamous." It feels like you're reaching desperately to throw suspicion off you onto someone else.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

chesskid3 wrote:
Lord Cable wrote:???
You were voting Nico beforehand, first off.
Second, my vote is quite well reasoned considering Nico is the only one who's done anything to ping my scumdar up to this point (though with your blatant inattention to my logic, you're pinging it too now.)
This post strikes me in a very bad way. Especially the last sentence. Translated, it reads: Back off, or you're next.
Yes. Couple that with the "ZOMG CHAINSAW" comment and Lord Cable isn't looking good.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Mariyta »

*does a quick VC before placing her vote*

VOTE: Lord Cable
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Mariyta »

He's at 3 with my vote.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Lord Cable wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Was gonna vote but when I hit submit I saw someone else did

Need to see the vote count
Town shouldn't care about this. If you hammer someone, oh well, "I thought they were scum so they deserve it anyways."
Stop right there. Town should totally care about the VC and to say otherwise is absolute BS. An accidental hammer rarely does any good and often deprives the town of useful information. You're either scum, or you don't give a damn about the town.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

So you're suspicious of Lord, whose case is shite; Nico, who didn't properly respond to said shite case; and Gaoth, who had a joke response to what appeared to be a joke vote? Only one of those is a valid suspicion, IMO. And the "I won't move my vote right now" comment was completely unnecessary. It's almost like you're trying to set it up for a vote hop later on.

FTR, I don't agree with Nico's case on Gaoth. Based on this game alone (I've never played with Gaoth and I don't believe meta is valid enough of a case for me to go hunting other games down), Gaoth has done nothing but respond to an RVS vote with a joke. Not enough to crucify him.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think DH's question is valid. I really hate it when people say "I'm not going to tell you why, but this guy is scum. Trust me." That's begging people to ask "Um, why?" and when someone asks why, everyone jumps on them for asking-- "ZOMGROLEFISHING." Absolute BS. If you didn't want to be asked why, be more subtle in your attack. Saying you have information and then flat out refusing to share it is unhelpful and potentially anti-town, IMO.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

Lord, please post your case on DH. I'm not seeing it, and I'm sure others aren't either. Simply voting someone and refusing to give reasons is not helpful (and is seen as extremely anti-town, especially when someone is up on the block like you are). Go ahead and assume we're idiots and you have to explain everything, if it makes you feel better.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Thank you. I know how hard it was for you to climb off your high horse and speak to us peons. Much appreciated. And while I think you're an arrogant SOB, that doesn't necessarily equate to you being scum.

That said, I don't really see the DH scum case. Well, I see it, I just don't necessarily agree with it. I don't like the "experience" attacks, because a) they're not fair, as some newbs are actually decent players; b) you stated in the sign up thread that you were an alt, so everyone should've known coming in that. But aside from that, the rest is slightly cooler than lukewarm as far as a case goes.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Malthusis Who are you and why haven't you posted yet?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I remember werewolf posting at some point (might have just been the confirm stage, but I still remember seeing the name). I don't even remember Malthusis (though ISO shows he did confirm).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Heh, and looking at ISO, you are indeed right that werewolf has never posted.
*points to avatar*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

EBWOP: He was the last one to sign up, hence the reason I remember his name. Anyhoo,
prod on werewolf, please.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

werewolf555 wrote:/confirm
Vote:DemonHybrid

for early voting
What does that even mean? Care to comment on anything else that's happened?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:Ok but not pro town means anti town aka scum
This is not necessarily true. I've seen people play anti-townish, but not scummy. VIs are a good example.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Village Idiot. I won't name names, just in case they read the thread. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I must protest against the half-page wall posts. I'm reading this crap on a netbook right now and you two are killing me.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Intended to post this 3 1/2 hrs ago, but the power went out... for the second time today.
RobCapone wrote:I sort of agree with you sapo that the case grew fast so I looked at the 2 people who hopped off the wagon Mariyta and WOC and both of them don't really make much sense
Vote Mariyta

1. because her vote on the wagon was really suspicious, even pointing out that she was checking the vote count, granted I also said I wanted to check the vote count but I was actually trying to vote and actually it submit and was stopped by her vote and that comment had me worried.

Stupid reasoning. I submitted what I wanted, checked the VC, then voted in my next post. It's no different than what you did, despite your apparent opinion that yours is somehow superior.
2. she hops off the wagon and goes after an inactive?
And?
3. she tries to twist my words to mean something completely different and when I call her on it, she ignores me.
A) I didn't twist your words. B) You gave me nothing to respond to. You gave your opinion of my opinion. I think #3 is your real reason for voting because you're irritated at me. The rest are just fluff to make your case look better.

@WoMC: Um, what? Are you really trying to call someone scum based on that?

Still waiting on malthusis to grace us with his presence.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I don't know who Lord Cable is an alt of, but I get the distinct impression that he's generally combative (or is enjoying the opportunity to be so) and I don't think that is generally indicative of his alignment either way. He's enjoying all the attention and everyone being up in arms, and if he's not a newb, I think he'd play smarter than that if he was really scum. He wants us to lynch him so he can call us all idiots.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

So, yeah. More people should be voting Malthusis. My initial vote was a pressure vote, but every post he's made since then has been supascummy. Wagon away, s'il vous plait!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm sorry. I'm against wall posts, and since I'd have to quote pretty much everything you've said, it would definitely be a wall post. ;)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

chesskid3 wrote: Slip?
I don't think you can really call that a slip. Maybe poor wording, but not a slip.
I'm not touching the back and forth walls. I read them, but really it did nothing for me besides make both DH and LC look like children.
Both of you, cut the tunneling.
*thumbs up*
Speed of the wagon is useless. If a teammate acted this scummy on D1, you're goddamn right I would bus him. There's towncred, and there's also the chance someone will come along and say "omg look how fast that wagon grew he has to be town guise", and then it fizzles.
NOT TODAY. Interestingly enough, you are now further linked to Cable, since pointing out the speed of the wagon was a nice subtle defense of Cable, without actually defending him.
Agreed.
This post is horrible. Maryita would be near the top of any townlist I made, at the moment. I'm sure nearly everyone else would agree.
I like you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

DemonHybrid wrote:I really don't get why people are attacking the lurkers...

What makes them more likely to be scum than not?

I want an answer from sapo and Mari.

Where the hell is Gaoth and Nicodemus?
I'm not attacking a lurker anymore. I did vote him at first to get him to post, but since then he has posted several times. I'm quite content leaving my vote where it is, as all of his posts have been scummalicious.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:we need to get this game going again
I absolutely agree. More votes on Malthusis, please!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:ok and now mariyta, maybe you need to spell it out cause I just looked oer malthusis's posts and nothing about them stand out to me as being scummy, he is making more sense than Lord C is so lynching him instead of Lord C is not the right move.
You betcha. Don't have time right now, but you'll get it either tonight or tomorrow morning.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

Lord Cable has been very anti-town the entire game. But that doesn't make him scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

*raises hand*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote: besides I wanted to see if you were paying attention :P
Scumalicious.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Now we come upon the question of the day: do we lynch Malthusis, or his scum buddy RobCapone? Decisions, decisions.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, look. Scum#2 is trying to joke w/ Chessypoo, too. How fun!

UNVOTE: Malthusis (Don't think this means you're off the hook. You die tomorrow.)
VOTE: RobCapone Capone-wagon is go for launch!

LC would make good vigbait.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Now why would you do that if you were really town? Overreaction much?

And not believing someone is scum =/= protecting that person, FYI.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm leaning freaked out scum newbie who has yet to realize that self-voting is a faux pas (says the girl who got irritated in LotR and voted herself to spite Fate...).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Say what?

Bah. P-edit: That was at Malthusis' incomprehensible post.

Mmmm... marshmallows.... *goes off to get some hot cocoa*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I think you're writing him off too easily. He's hardly been pressured and he's already cracked. I don't think that's frustrated townie.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Wow... I don't even know what to make of that 180.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not talking about the vote, but I love the condescending attitude...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Honestly, what the hell does this have to do with anything? Real names don't matter a whit. The fact that you're voting him because he won't tell you is pathetic.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Goath, I don't think Chesskid is a lynch target at the moment...

Palmer, you're irritating me.

I need to read the stuff that was posted while I was at work today. Still haven't done that. Rob is annoying, and I still think he's scum, though. Moreso than Malthusis.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, comments on stuff that happened since my last post:

Rob's obsession with Chess not wanting to lynch someone he doesn't believe is scum is, well, scummy. If you don't think someone is scum, obviously you think they're town, and you won't want to mislynch town. Not wanting to mislynch is very different from
knowing
it would be a mislynch. I think LC would be a mislynch. Does that automatically make me scum?

I really hate when someone points out that something they've done is pro-town. It seems like they're either patting themselves on the back or trying to convince everybody they're not scum (in a weak, scummy way).

I really don't think WoMC is paying attention, but he made an excellent point on Mal's focus on Sapo.

I need to re-read Sapo.

I still need to post a case on Malthusis, but it probably won't happen tonight, and I'm happier with a Capone lynch anyway.

@LC: Yes, my comments on you could be seen as buddying, etc, but I still don't think you're scum. And I'm not lining up lynches. I'm trying to decide who is scummier (and I already have). I actually do this a lot as town, and I don't recall ever doing it as scum. If Mal stops being scummy, he won't need to die tomorrow, now will he.

Rob, what does your flip have to do with LC? Also, subtlety is not your strong suit...

It's too bad inHim isn't in this game. He likes to go through scum-candidates and point out how many times they used smileys. He'd have a field day w/ Rob and his overuse of the tongue smiley.

Werewolf, stop being lazy or I'll pull out the cattle prod. Trust me, it hurts. ;)

I hate wall posts.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:Wee let's go
unvote Vote: robcapone

No brakes

FYI when I flip town notice who is protecting scum lord C
This. I still haven't figured out why you flipping town has anything to do with LC being scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, we get it. You can stop now. That doesn't mean I believe you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote: So you want to lynch me, go ahead but I hope town notices who's deflecting from Lord's wagon
It's a deal.
Womc refusal to re-vote lord is suspicious also
Refusing to re-vote someone you do not think is scum is not suspicious.

You really just need to die.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

You are so entertaining. Yes, it's possible that WoMC is protecting LC, but I don't think it's likely. Voting for someone who has already been voted is not "sheeping" the first voter. It's not my fault you're scum. And it's on my list of things to do today. Keep your pants on.

P-edit: Clearly, you're not paying attention and I'm not answering to your demands anymore.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'll be reading through what happened yesterday, but not sure if I'll have time to post the cases I was going to post. My life has taken an unexpected turn and internet access is limited. I can hopefully check in daily and I will do my best to get you the cases I promised (maybe tomorrow or Friday).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

I was going to post the case on Rob now, but he has 78 posts already and I don't have the mental energy to sift through all the crap, so that will come tomorrow.

Malthusis: The jester comment is just uberhorrid, then he says he's just making excuses for Lord Cable's bad play. But skimming through his posts, he's not nearly as scummy as Rob, so I'm not going to bother for now.
Sapo wrote:Why is everyone attempting to "link" people to other people (namely, me) when no one has flipped yet?
^^This.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still here. Sorry everyone. I should have a solid chunk of time tomorrow and I will catch up then. Please forgive me.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

My expected chunk of time won't come until tomorrow. Deepest apologies.

*seriously dreads having to wade through all of Rob's ZOMGLOOKATME posts*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:Interesting your lack if Internet coincides with deadline
Are you seriously accusing me of scum due to real life issues? Nice.

I still think Rob is scum. I'll post reasons (which I thought were obvious, but I guess not) in a separate post.

As I will likely not be on again before deadline, I ISO'd Werewolf, as DH begged.
-Says he'll "wait for a scum slip";
You can scum hunt w/o scum slips, ya know...

-Calls LC anti-town, but never provided his promised ISO or any reasons whatsoever
-His last post is just terribad (my new favorite word).

He's a good deadline lynch. UNVOTE: Rob This does not mean you're off the hook. But I don't know if I'll have time to wade through your massive amount of posts before I have to leave and it's unlikely I'll be able to convince enough people that you need to hang today.

VOTE: Werewolf
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, that's L-1, FYI.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”