Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Honestly, what the hell does this have to do with anything? Real names don't matter a whit. The fact that you're voting him because he won't tell you is pathetic.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Chesskid, you said you've played with Malthusis before. Was he scum in that game? Has anyone played in a game where Malthusis has been scum?

@Mariyta, all will become clear.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by malthusis »

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I don't know anyone named John Palmer and I have no clue why you are now voting me considering that you literally just said about an hour ago that there are better wagons then mine. If this is all a shot in the dark, then why are you voting me?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

palmertrou wrote:Chesskid, you said you've played with Malthusis before. Was he scum in that game? Has anyone played in a game where Malthusis has been scum?

@Mariyta, all will become clear.
it's ongoing. He hasn't flipped yet.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Malth, have you ever been scum on this site?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by malthusis »

Yes, quite a few times. Here's a link to my last scum game I remember:http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... dd5f2fb63a (I took a break for a while from the site, this was technically only a few games played ago.)
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Okay, I don't need to know your name then. BRB
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by malthusis »

palmertrou wrote:Okay, I don't need to know your name then. BRB
? If all you had to do was ask for a game I was scum in for meta-ing purposes, why did you need my real name?
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

You two should stop having a hissy fight in this thread and unite your town forces to help lynch saporoscum.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by palmertrou »

malthusis wrote:
palmertrou wrote:Okay, I don't need to know your name then. BRB
? If all you had to do was ask for a game I was scum in for meta-ing purposes, why did you need my real name?
That's not why I'm asking. Also, that game doesn't have what I was looking for. Can you provide another?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by malthusis »

Will an SK do for your link, or scum only? The only other scum game I can think of off the top of my head is nearly 2 years old, and my playstyle was probably different then.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Sk won't do. It also has nothing to do with your playstyle. Seeing as though you're co-operating. For everyone else's information this is a longshot but super worth finding out. Bear with me.
Unvote
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Gaoth »

DemonHybrid wrote:So, altogether, I'm willing to bet on an LC/werewolf/One of Sapo or one of the lurkers (WomC, Gaoth, Nico) scumteam. Rob is just dumb IMO and I think he's just a frustrated townie.
As far as I'm concerned here, I'm really sorry about my lack of posting. I read through everything since my second to last post and hit it on saturday, but was rushed out of the house, and I have extremely LA in my house/on the road.

I'm amazed at the change in sides. I thought we were between DH and LC (who has my vote). Now we are on Chesskid and malthusis? I'm not used to forum style mafia, being a veteran of the group in room style, so i'm having problems wrapping my mind around/keeping straight the conversations. Just need time to think, i guess. :oops:

However, based on what I have been reading, I'm my gut is pointing toward Malthusis over chesskid, but I'm also worried the bulbasaur cuteness has my mind distracted. I will need to meditate on this information and confirm for myself.

But not as much as RobCapone's avatar change.

-/-

What ever happened to the old school yelling matches I am so familiar with? *sighs*
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by malthusis »

I still have absolutely no clue why you're doing this but here's another link: http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... c2466f7295
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok Gaoth is confirmed for not actually reading the thread.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Okay, I think I need to be a bit more direct because that doesn't have what I'm after either. I need to see a post of yours when you've been in a quicktopic. Can you provide that?

Also, I see that you're 'browsing the forum' Werewolf. Answers please.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Goath, I don't think Chesskid is a lynch target at the moment...

Palmer, you're irritating me.

I need to read the stuff that was posted while I was at work today. Still haven't done that. Rob is annoying, and I still think he's scum, though. Moreso than Malthusis.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Palmer, you're irritating me.
yeah, sorry. Hoping to get to the bottom of this asap.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by RobCapone »

palmer, here is a game where he was mafia - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=13232
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

palmertrou wrote:
Werewolf

0 ~ Non RVS vote? That's a question.
1 ~ How many games have you played? Again, not rheotorical
2 ~ I'll ISO lord cable in 12 hours.... 5 days later...
3 ~ You unvote because your vote didn't count. Why didn't you just confirm your vote?
4 ~ Jarring empathy with Malth. Perhaps you'll wait for a scumslip? How do you propose that would happen if everyone posted as much as you have?
5 ~ Laughable. It's been picked up on. Bookmarking your stance on Lord C in such an arbitary way makes me cautious of you.

I have questions for you werewolf.
1) If Lord C is lynched today do you think you'll be on his wagon?
2) Would you rather see him Vig killed?
3) What do you think of Sapo?
4) Are you going to do an ISO on Lord C or not?

Also, a question for Malthusis. This might sound like an odd question but what is your ACTUAL name?
1. Probably Not.
2. Yes, he is not helping the town, but I haven't really seen any scummyness from him.
saporovirus wrote: At this point I still am leery of WoMC and I want to find out more about werewolf.
saporovirus wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:I don't like sapo's "attack the lurkers" stance at this stage of the game. It's okay to want them to talk more...but not lynch them.

I'll look more into her when LC flips in regards to the defending.
I never said they ought to be lynched, bro.
werewolf555 wrote:I would like to say that Lord Cable has been very anti-town with his latest posts.
How does this post strike you? Relevant? Helpful? I'm just saying...peeps are being allowed to sit back and watch as other peeps snip at each other. Then the whole thing melts in marshmallowey goodness.
It seems that Sapo is acting quite contradictory. In his first post he said that he wanted to find out about me, then he started attacking me.
Seems scummy to me, though not as overtly obnoxious as Lord Cable.
4. No, I got lazy
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by palmertrou »

Rob, No scum QT though. I need to see one he's been in. Gonna drive me nuts if I can't find one.

Werewolf, you missed the questions within the ISO.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, comments on stuff that happened since my last post:

Rob's obsession with Chess not wanting to lynch someone he doesn't believe is scum is, well, scummy. If you don't think someone is scum, obviously you think they're town, and you won't want to mislynch town. Not wanting to mislynch is very different from
knowing
it would be a mislynch. I think LC would be a mislynch. Does that automatically make me scum?

I really hate when someone points out that something they've done is pro-town. It seems like they're either patting themselves on the back or trying to convince everybody they're not scum (in a weak, scummy way).

I really don't think WoMC is paying attention, but he made an excellent point on Mal's focus on Sapo.

I need to re-read Sapo.

I still need to post a case on Malthusis, but it probably won't happen tonight, and I'm happier with a Capone lynch anyway.

@LC: Yes, my comments on you could be seen as buddying, etc, but I still don't think you're scum. And I'm not lining up lynches. I'm trying to decide who is scummier (and I already have). I actually do this a lot as town, and I don't recall ever doing it as scum. If Mal stops being scummy, he won't need to die tomorrow, now will he.

Rob, what does your flip have to do with LC? Also, subtlety is not your strong suit...

It's too bad inHim isn't in this game. He likes to go through scum-candidates and point out how many times they used smileys. He'd have a field day w/ Rob and his overuse of the tongue smiley.

Werewolf, stop being lazy or I'll pull out the cattle prod. Trust me, it hurts. ;)

I hate wall posts.
-Susan Ertz

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by RobCapone »

technically I only use the tongue smiley once, the 2nd one doesn't count because it was used to point out, that was how you could tell that post was not serious.

secondly, there is nothing wrong with smileys of any kind, I think they add a little color into these blank pages of text

not sure what you mean by my flip having to do with LC

and if you are referring to what I think you are, my goal wasn't to be subtle
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

palmertrou wrote:
Werewolf

0 ~ Non RVS vote? That's a question.
1 ~ How many games have you played? Again, not rheotorical
2 ~ I'll ISO lord cable in 12 hours.... 5 days later...
3 ~ You unvote because your vote didn't count. Why didn't you just confirm your vote?
4 ~ Jarring empathy with Malth. Perhaps you'll wait for a scumslip? How do you propose that would happen if everyone posted as much as you have?
5 ~ Laughable. It's been picked up on. Bookmarking your stance on Lord C in such an arbitary way makes me cautious of you.
0 I came in late and only read up to the first page, I did not realize that there were 4 other pages.
1 I have played 3 games
2 I believe I answered this
3 Because I realized that it was founded on bad assumptions
4 I don't even.
5 I guess. Just because I didn't use text walls and quotes doesn't mean that my point is invalid.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

RobCapone wrote:Wee let's go
unvote Vote: robcapone

No brakes

FYI when I flip town notice who is protecting scum lord C
This. I still haven't figured out why you flipping town has anything to do with LC being scum.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”