Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Lord Cable »

I'd like to hear my case too, but the last case I made went completely ignored by everyone but the player I was attacking.
In other news, I don't get prodded.
Also know as 273 degrees of awesome.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

So, yeah. More people should be voting Malthusis. My initial vote was a pressure vote, but every post he's made since then has been supascummy. Wagon away, s'il vous plait!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by malthusis »

Mariyta wrote:So, yeah. More people should be voting Malthusis. My initial vote was a pressure vote, but every post he's made since then has been supascummy. Wagon away, s'il vous plait!
So basically your saying every post I've made in this game scummy? If you (and in general everyone) post a case on someone, you might want to post some evidence to back it up........
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm sorry. I'm against wall posts, and since I'd have to quote pretty much everything you've said, it would definitely be a wall post. ;)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

Lord Cable wrote:You keep saying I'm scummy and you have yet to give a single reason.
This sums up Mathais' position.
I don't see anybody scummy as of the moment,
Perhaps I will wait for a scum slip
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by RobCapone »

oh boy, sorry about the unexpected absence, I will try and catch up soon
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by RobCapone »

ok skimming through, I don't get how Lord isn't lynched yet.

oh and I think I found his alt - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/memberli ... le&u=13219
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Mod, heads up my activity on the weekend sometimes go down, I will try and log on to keep the flow of the game moving on but if my activity decreases, this is why
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Lord Cable »

RobCapone wrote:ok skimming through, I don't get how Lord isn't lynched yet.

oh and I think I found his alt - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/memberli ... le&u=13219
Says the guy who isn't voting me.
Also, I am taking that as a personal insult. HOMJ, you're not much better than he is.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by RobCapone »

sadly you too are mistaken
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by RobCapone »

and damn I forgot I did unvote you, I can rectify that

unvote, Vote: Lord C
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by palmertrou »

This evening I'll be posting views and getting fully up to date.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:18 am

Post by RobCapone »

Lord Cable wrote:
RobCapone wrote:ok skimming through, I don't get how Lord isn't lynched yet.

Says the guy who isn't voting me.
Also, I am taking that as a personal insult. HOMJ, you're not much better than he is.
Your play this game has been insulting to town, you are either scum or you are playing scummy and not helping town.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Lord Cable »

I'm scumhunting. What more is a townsperson supposed to do?
Also it's funny that you posted that well after your earlier posts... without me posting in between. Why didn't you just say that in your first post?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm still here and rather appalled that Lord Cable isn't strung up like a Christmas ornament yet.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok here goes.
saporovirus wrote:RC: I'm not saying Cable can't be scum, I'm saying I am suspicious of the way the wagon formed and specifically of WoMC's vote. And yes, I am implying that Cable could just be an idiot.
In fact, even if he is scum
he isn't doing a very good job. And I am discounting the first few votes because I am looking for opportunists who hopped on the wagon; it's not "making assumptions" at all.
Slip?

I'm not touching the back and forth walls. I read them, but really it did nothing for me besides make both DH and LC look like children.
Both of you, cut the tunneling. LC comes off worse for this, because he calls DH out in #101 for making everything into a scumtell, and yet he does it to DH himself. So, um, yea.
"I'm not turning every word you say into a scumtell. You're just saying a lot of things that happen to be scumtells." doesn't cut it, sorry.
saporovirus wrote:Cable is a silly* person. He attacks people based upon his own fairytale unicorn Cable reads. He decided that since I called him an idiot, I must not be reading the game. This is a silly* thing to say because he completely ignored my wagon analysis and only read the bits of what I said that pertained to him. What a silly* man. HOWEVER SCUM HAS TO BE ON CABLE'S WAGON. IT GREW WAY TOO FAST MAN. Also the fact that he DIDN'T champion my wagon statements (even though they could help him out) makes me think he could just be a silly* town member.

*NOT IDIOTIC
OH GOD
A SPEED OF THE WAGON ARGUMENT.
HRNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Speed of the wagon is useless. If a teammate acted this scummy on D1, you're goddamn right I would bus him. There's towncred, and there's also the chance someone will come along and say "omg look how fast that wagon grew he has to be town guise", and then it fizzles.
NOT TODAY. Interestingly enough, you are now further linked to Cable, since pointing out the speed of the wagon was a nice subtle defense of Cable, without actually defending him.
RobCapone wrote:I sort of agree with you sapo that the case grew fast so I looked at the 2 people who hopped off the wagon

Mariyta and WOC and both of them don't really make much sense

Vote Mariyta

1. because her vote on the wagon was really suspicious, even pointing out that she was checking the vote count, granted I also said I wanted to check the vote count but I was actually trying to vote and actually it submit and was stopped by her vote and that comment had me worried.

2. she hops off the wagon and goes after an inactive?

3. she tries to twist my words to mean something completely different and when I call her on it, she ignores me.
This post is horrible. Maryita would be near the top of any townlist I made, at the moment. I'm sure nearly everyone else would agree.
Haven't seen much from WoMC yet, but so far no differences from townWoMC i've played with before.
Her vote on the wagon was perfectly fine. Here, I found it for you:
Mariyta wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
Lord Cable wrote:???
You were voting Nico beforehand, first off.
Second, my vote is quite well reasoned considering Nico is the only one who's done anything to ping my scumdar up to this point (though with your blatant inattention to my logic, you're pinging it too now.)
This post strikes me in a very bad way. Especially the last sentence. Translated, it reads: Back off, or you're next.
Yes. Couple that with the "ZOMG CHAINSAW" comment and Lord Cable isn't looking good.
Mariyta wrote:*does a quick VC before placing her vote*

VOTE: Lord Cable
As for going off Cable and onto an inactive, do you think we should let someone coast through all of Day 1 without posting? Is that what you're saying?
In fact, voting someone else is protown, because NOTHING STOPS HER FROM MOVING HER VOTE BACK.
Wagons = pressure. Pressure = make scumtastic lurkers contribute = outs them as scum or town = good.
Provide examples of #3 or gtfo.
malthusis wrote:I haven't really had to any time to do any in-depth reading, but it's fairly easy to spot how anti-town/scummy Lord Cable is acting. I almost thought he could have been a new player being a VI with his playstyle, but honestly, if you have any experience at all you should know that randomly parading around and accusing random people and acting like the leader of the town for no reason isn't going to get the town anywhere...

@WoMC: Vote analyzing is useless until we get a flip. Analyzing about vote analyzing is pure WIFOM. Just saying "player XXXXXX did YYYYY in this game, and was scum so if a player in this game does it, they are scum" is just crap logic.

Unless anyone has any revolutionary ideas, lynching Lord Cable is the best course of action right now...

Vote LC

(L-3)
Hi. Are you always this scummy?
"Unless anyone has any revolutionary ideas, lynching Lord Cable is the best course of action right now..."
Passive support. Tsk tsk.

Mariyta wrote:I don't know who Lord Cable is an alt of, but I get the distinct impression that he's generally combative (or is enjoying the opportunity to be so) and I don't think that is generally indicative of his alignment either way. He's enjoying all the attention and everyone being up in arms, and if he's not a newb, I think he'd play smarter than that if he was really scum. He wants us to lynch him so he can call us all idiots.
We'll oblige.
malthusis wrote:At this point, I honestly think the only way this is possible is if LC is jester....

@Mod: If a TP reaches a WC that doesn't interfere with anyone else's, does the game go on?
There aren't jesters. Slaxx isn't a moron. Jester speculation is horrible though.

tl:dr LC needs to die, I'm not going to deal with someone who is playing anti-town for t3h lulz. His flip gives a lot of information, and he's also quite scummy. Other scummy people are RC and Malthusis, but my gut is telling me malthusis is just always super scummy.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

chesskid3 wrote: Slip?
I don't think you can really call that a slip. Maybe poor wording, but not a slip.
I'm not touching the back and forth walls. I read them, but really it did nothing for me besides make both DH and LC look like children.
Both of you, cut the tunneling.
*thumbs up*
Speed of the wagon is useless. If a teammate acted this scummy on D1, you're goddamn right I would bus him. There's towncred, and there's also the chance someone will come along and say "omg look how fast that wagon grew he has to be town guise", and then it fizzles.
NOT TODAY. Interestingly enough, you are now further linked to Cable, since pointing out the speed of the wagon was a nice subtle defense of Cable, without actually defending him.
Agreed.
This post is horrible. Maryita would be near the top of any townlist I made, at the moment. I'm sure nearly everyone else would agree.
I like you.
-Susan Ertz

saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:28 am

Post by saporovirus »

chesskid3 wrote:O
saporovirus wrote:Cable is a silly* person. He attacks people based upon his own fairytale unicorn Cable reads. He decided that since I called him an idiot, I must not be reading the game. This is a silly* thing to say because he completely ignored my wagon analysis and only read the bits of what I said that pertained to him. What a silly* man. HOWEVER SCUM HAS TO BE ON CABLE'S WAGON. IT GREW WAY TOO FAST MAN. Also the fact that he DIDN'T champion my wagon statements (even though they could help him out) makes me think he could just be a silly* town member.

*NOT IDIOTIC
OH GOD
A SPEED OF THE WAGON ARGUMENT.
HRNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Think of all the people who are kinda sorta lurking, man. What's more likely: the blaring blithering dude who alienates everyone is scum, or one of them is? I can maybe see you being opposed to me trying to analyze the wagon AT THIS POINT but Jesus Christ I just don't believe this guy's going to flip scum.

That said,
vote:werewolf.

You seriously have seen NOTHING of note today?
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I really don't get why people are attacking the lurkers...

What makes them more likely to be scum than not?

I want an answer from sapo and Mari.

Where the hell is Gaoth and Nicodemus?

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #6

[6] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

[2] CooLDoG
- Tasky, chesskid3

[1] Nobody Special
- Exe

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (2): bv310, Uprising

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.

chesskid3 is at L-1.
Here's me at L-1 on page 6 with 5 town and 1 scum voting me in Hospital Madness. I was town, but the wagon wasn't full of scum. In fact, it was about as town as a wagon can get. This is why speed of the wagon is bull.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

DemonHybrid wrote:I really don't get why people are attacking the lurkers...

I'm not attacking a lurker anymore. I did vote him at first to get him to post, but since then he has posted several times. I'm quite content leaving my vote where it is, as all of his posts have been scummalicious.
-Susan Ertz

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Slaxx »

Nic+Gaoth=Prodded

WOMC will be in a few hours.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:52 am

Post by saporovirus »

Because they're trying to stay quiet and keep the heat off themselves, yo. It is good to have an opinion IN MY OPINION. Not having an opinion and being kinda weaselly is more scummy than saying "SUCH AND SUCH IS A WITCH BECAUSE THEY WEAR RED PANTS BURN THEM," which is what LC is doing.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:55 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

saporovirus wrote:

Because they're trying to stay quiet and keep the heat off themselves, yo. It is good to have an opinion IN MY OPINION. Not having an opinion and being kinda weaselly is more scummy than saying "SUCH AND SUCH IS A WITCH BECAUSE THEY WEAR RED PANTS BURN THEM," which is what LC is doing.

........hmmmmmmmmmmm. :neutral:

You want this one.
Lord Cable
Lord Cable
Townie
Lord Cable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Lord Cable »

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm still here and rather appalled that Lord Cable isn't strung up like a Christmas ornament yet.
Yeah scum like their mislynches.
Skipping chesskid's wall because I'm lazy. I did read it though.
Though trying to make links without knowing either's alignment is very scummy.
And yes saporo is still scum.

Also, *checks the game chesskid mentioned*
First vote: Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Last vote: Oct 12, 2010 6:31 pm

That's not exactly a quick wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”