DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You can learn new things re-reading a section. In this case, I had previously read the whole claim situation, but I wasn't critically looking for "
I think they could be faking, evidence for and against.
" Later I re-read where I was looking for this sort of evidence, and I found some new gems.
And why not? I was, why weren't you?

I don't buy this defense.
Vote: hitogoroshi
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

To clarify; any town player would be looking at that claim from any angle, looking for motivation from both sides to come to an eventual conclusion. Looking at it so linearly makes it so obvious that you didn't care in the first place, auto-confirming them, and then changing the tune when it most benefited you.

You want this one.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

It's impossible to look at every facet of the game with intense scrutiny on one read. I don't see why this is an especially controversial point. I treated the masons as confirmed on first read because they generally are and I wanted some hard evidence, then later Zach made good points to look in to their claim, and specifically focusing on their time of claiming and the pressure of the town (something very difficult to pick up on when you're reading it in hindsight, which is why I asked the other players) made the claims look more suspect. Volkan and Zach agreed that the claims looked wonky, so I don't see what exactly you're going for. Me believing the mason claims were valid in the first place?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

It's impossible to look at every facet of the game with intense scrutiny on one read.
Not with intense scrutiny, but can you see how it looks like you were starting to beg for Zach's permission to suspect the masons, and then going crazy with a case on them when you could have done that on your own time by reading what they did in the first place? Maemuki and SB has had the least amount of posts of anyone in the game; it's not really digging for treasure when it comes to a case against them, and it's something you should have seen immediately or at least noted when I asked you about them.

You want this one.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Reckamonic »

We may be able to get a post up this afternoon, but if not, it won't be until Sunday night/Monday afternoon due to dram being away the whole weekend.
._.
meeeeeeep?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I may be away a little bit for the next few days.
Mod: Limited Access until Sunday

You want this one.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Skill006 »

Second Vote Count for Day 4:

Hitogoroshi (2) – Zachrulez, DemonHybrid

Not Voting: Nikanor, Reckamonic, hitogoroshi, Untrod Tripod

Deadline is Monday, December 6 10:00 pm CST.
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Last edited by Skill006 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Skill, 6 players are alive, and it's 4 to lynch.

Thank you!
Last edited by Skill006 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Post coming tomorrow night/Monday afternoon.
._.
meeeeeeep?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm still here.

Where did Nikanor and UT go?

You want this one.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm kind of suspicious of hito. He only has ISO'd shotty (lolwut), DH (town, imo) Zach (popular consensus as town) and Aldusskel. I think it would have been far more useful for him to have ISO'd Reck (scum, imo) or me.

I said a long time ago that I believe that either Reck or Soc was scum, and hito ignoring Reck during is ISO analyses is suspect to me.

vote hito
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

WHOOPS DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS. HE DID ISO RECK. DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

UNVOTE HITO
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

...o_o

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

UT, I replaced Alduskkel...

Did you make 1035 up?

You want this one.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

it was an example of horrible, horrible reading skills combined with his organization of the ISOs being confusing to me. having read it *much* more closely, his ISOs were (at the time), Al (so...DH v2.0), DH v1.0, horror, shotty, reck

However, having reread his Reck ISO, I'm underwhelmed by it. Considering that Reck has been a player who has had more than a few very strong opinions, I'm a little surprised by hito having so little to say about him. It feels less like scumhunting than his other ISOs of living players. he and reck are still my scumpicks.
vote hito

also, for the record I could have deleted my first post, but because I'm not a cheating bastard I didn't.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

I need to do some reading.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

So...

UT, your Day 1 arguments comprised of a bunch of null reads, a somewhat friendly back and forth with horrordude and no vote. This worries me.
Your Day 2 argument comprised of lynching shotty and going after him the same way DH 1.0 did, which in retrospect, was terrible and something that DH 1.0 shouldn't have done (note to self). After he was modkilled, you kinda left the scene for a while after making a case against Soc. This worries me.
Day 3, you lynched the mason. Some questions asked, but towards the mason. This worries me.
Day 4, a horrendous post that had no cohesion with this game, not recognizing that I replaced Alduskkel and saying you "suspected" Hito for something that didn't exist in the first place. This worries me.

Can you explain all of this?

You want this one.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

DemonHybrid wrote:So...

UT, your Day 1 arguments comprised of a bunch of null reads, a somewhat friendly back and forth with horrordude and no vote. This worries me.
If by "friendly back and forth with horrordude" you mean "a friendly back and forth with DH v1.0", then sure. Also, I almost never form strong opinions on a cold D1 start. That's just how I roll, dawg.
DemonHybrid wrote:Your Day 2 argument comprised of lynching shotty and going after him the same way DH 1.0 did, which in retrospect, was terrible and something that DH 1.0 shouldn't have done (note to self). After he was modkilled, you kinda left the scene for a while after making a case against Soc. This worries me.
It's really easy to say "oh man, I totally wouldn't be on that mislynch now". Of course you wouldn't, you know know he's town now. At the time, I think we had decent reason to suspect shotty of being scum and I stand by that. We were wrong, of course, but that doesn't mean it was entirely faulty reasoning. As I said at the time, as scum it's really easy to earn townie brownies by standing off to the side and yelling that you think an impending mislynch is stupid. It's one of the reasons Reck is one of my scum reads and it makes your change of heart interesting.

On the subject of DH v1.0's lynch: I wasn't interested in lynching you. You were one of my town reads. I was interested in lynching Reck/hito. I'm not anymore though (see the bottom of this post).
DemonHybrid wrote:Day 3, you lynched the mason. Some questions asked, but towards the mason. This worries me.
Yes, I did. It doesn't take one person to lynch someone, though. However, we now have a confirmed townie. That was my purpose in voting for NS (as I stated in my vote post). The town didn't really have any direction and we had reached a point where we needed to do something about the claimed masons because they were acting kind of scummy. I'm not the only person who felt this way.

Is your point here that my interest in confirming a town player is...anti-town?
DemonHybrid wrote:Day 4, a horrendous post that had no cohesion with this game, not recognizing that I replaced Alduskkel and saying you "suspected" Hito for something that didn't exist in the first place. This worries me.
I'm not sure how you got me not knowing that you replaced Al out of my post. At the time of the ISO, you hadn't replaced in. The ISO was on Al. So I said Al. I was just looking at his ISO posts and I wrote down the people he examined. Are you saying that because I said "DH" and "Al", that means I didn't know that you had replaced in? You know that's a pretty wide leap, right? On the plus side, there's an entire album about that part of your "worries" about me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been saying for the past 3 game days that I find the Hito/Soc slot suspicious. This really should not be news to you. However, I've changed my mind. Reck and hito's presence on the DH v1.0 and the NS lynchwagons rules out them both being scum. Also, looking through the lynchcounts, I notice that you'll never find Al and Reck, or Al and Soc/hito on the same wagon. Hmm... considering that Al had been drifting through the game without providing much, I don't think we can make a hard judgement about DHv2.0's alignment yet.

However, I think that it's either/or with hito and Reck now. I still find hito the more suspect of the two, so my vote will stay there.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

If by "friendly back and forth with horrordude" you mean "a friendly back and forth with DH v1.0", then sure. Also, I almost never form strong opinions on a cold D1 start. That's just how I roll, dawg.
Your interactions with horrordude were minimal. Also, it's cool that you don't form strong opinions, but you only voted Espeonage, and only during RVS (which you took off later). I mean...AT LEAST a vote would have been nice.
It's really easy to say "oh man, I totally wouldn't be on that mislynch now". Of course you wouldn't, you know know he's town now. At the time, I think we had decent reason to suspect shotty of being scum and I stand by that. We were wrong, of course, but that doesn't mean it was entirely faulty reasoning. As I said at the time, as scum it's really easy to earn townie brownies by standing off to the side and yelling that you think an impending mislynch is stupid. It's one of the reasons Reck is one of my scum reads and it makes your change of heart interesting.
Actually, the way we went about it was horrible. Yes, it made sense at the time, but there's no arguing that DH 1.0 lead the lynch, followed by you. It would have been easy for anyone to follow through. It was a mistake that I (DH 1.0) made without a full understanding of the VI mentality.

DH 1.0 originally thought that those opposed to his lynch would be the scummier ones, but now the connections are starting to make things a bit more concrete with shotty's wagon.

Also, I never talked about your suspicion on me.
Yes, I did. It doesn't take one person to lynch someone, though. However, we now have a confirmed townie. That was my purpose in voting for NS (as I stated in my vote post). The town didn't really have any direction and we had reached a point where we needed to do something about the claimed masons because they were acting kind of scummy. I'm not the only person who felt this way.
That wasn't my point. The point is that you sort of went along with it without questioning anyone else about it. It's understandable if you've done nothing else that was as scummy, but this is in combination with everything that I wrote.
My point is that it seemed more like you following along than having an interest in confirming a town player. Also, this logic doesn't work unless you knew a protective role was going to be on Nikanor 100%, because otherwise, Nikanor wouldn't be around to be much of use to anyone, now would he?
I'm not sure how you got me not knowing that you replaced Al out of my post. At the time of the ISO, you hadn't replaced in. The ISO was on Al. So I said Al. I was just looking at his ISO posts and I wrote down the people he examined. Are you saying that because I said "DH" and "Al", that means I didn't know that you had replaced in? You know that's a pretty wide leap, right? On the plus side, there's an entire album about that part of your "worries" about me.
It just highlights the fact that you didn't read very carefully. Make of that what you will, I posted pretty heavily this day, moreso than anyone else.
I have been saying for the past 3 game days that I find the Hito/Soc slot suspicious. This really should not be news to you. However, I've changed my mind. Reck and hito's presence on the DH v1.0 and the NS lynchwagons rules out them both being scum. Also, looking through the lynchcounts, I notice that you'll never find Al and Reck, or Al and Soc/hito on the same wagon. Hmm... considering that Al had been drifting through the game without providing much, I don't think we can make a hard judgement about DHv2.0's alignment yet.
So...is hito scum or is he not? And if you believe this, why is Zach not suspect?

You want this one.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Unvote:

Don't like Untrod's quick vote at all.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I want Hito's thoughts on his wagon, and on the events that have transpired.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Zachrulez wrote:
Unvote:

Don't like Untrod's quick vote at all.
The last hito vote was on Thursday. The last votecount was on Friday. I've been saying for most of the game that his slot is scummy. Quick isn't exactly the right word to describe my vote.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

UT...there was a lot you just skipped over. Are you working on a reply to it?

You want this one.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Your interactions with horrordude were minimal. Also, it's cool that you don't form strong opinions, but you only voted Espeonage, and only during RVS (which you took off later). I mean...AT LEAST a vote would have been nice.
Ok...First you say I had a "friendly back and forth" with horrordude, and now you say my interactions with him were minimal. Were you just hoping I wouldn't point that out?
DemonHybrid wrote:
Actually, the way we went about it was horrible. Yes, it made sense at the time, but there's no arguing that DH 1.0 lead the lynch, followed by you. It would have been easy for anyone to follow through. It was a mistake that I (DH 1.0) made without a full understanding of the VI mentality.

DH 1.0 originally thought that those opposed to his lynch would be the scummier ones, but now the connections are starting to make things a bit more concrete with shotty's wagon.
You're answering a question I didn't ask. Or responding to something I didn't say. Or something. At no point did I say I wasn't on the shottytrain with you. I said I stand by that wagon having decent reasoning (which you just said made sense at the time...). I think the point was that shotty seemed like VI and scum, not one or the other. I don't think that's an issue of "understand the VI mentality".
DemonHybrid wrote:Also, I never talked about your suspicion on me.
What?
DemonHybrid wrote:
That wasn't my point. The point is that you sort of went along with it without questioning anyone else about it. It's understandable if you've done nothing else that was as scummy, but this is in combination with everything that I wrote.
...I agreed with the lynch. I thought the potential info was useful. Which is what I said when I added the vote. Pretty much everyone on the wagon was saying "hey, either this guy is scum or mason, and either way the info will be useful". Why would I question people who are saying the same thing that I am?
DemonHybrid wrote:
My point is that it seemed more like you following along than having an interest in confirming a town player. Also, this logic doesn't work unless you knew a protective role was going to be on Nikanor 100%, because otherwise, Nikanor wouldn't be around to be much of use to anyone, now would he?
Ok, so I said why I wanted the lynch to happen, but your point of view is...I was lying? Great. If you just assume that everything I say is a lie, then finding scum gets a WHOLE lot easier.
DemonHybrid wrote:
It just highlights the fact that you didn't read very carefully. Make of that what you will, I posted pretty heavily this day, moreso than anyone else.
There is _absolutely_ nothing that I said today that you can read and get "I don't know that DH has replaced Aldusskel". There isn't. If you got that, you read it wrong. Game over. Insert coin.
DemonHybrid wrote:
So...is hito scum or is he not? And if you believe this, why is Zach not suspect?
Did you really ask me if I think the person I'm voting for is scum?

I have Zach as a strong townread. Are you asking me because of VC analysis?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Ok...First you say I had a "friendly back and forth" with horrordude, and now you say my interactions with him were minimal. Were you just hoping I wouldn't point that out?
You certainly didn't suspect him at all, therefore, I call it non-hostile, somewhat friendly. You guys had a brief one-post exchange. In this case, they're one in the same.
You're answering a question I didn't ask. Or responding to something I didn't say. Or something. At no point did I say I wasn't on the shottytrain with you. I said I stand by that wagon having decent reasoning (which you just said made sense at the time...). I think the point was that shotty seemed like VI and scum, not one or the other. I don't think that's an issue of "understand the VI mentality".
It didn't have decent reasoning. I said it was horrible for DH 1.0 to do and is something I need to correct in the future. It was bad to lead that lynch and I see exactly where vollkan was coming from, especially now that he flipped town. It's even worse to FOLLOW on a wagon like that.
What?
I didn't see the need for you to bring up your thoughts about me and my scumminess, since I didn't mention that at all...
...I agreed with the lynch. I thought the potential info was useful. Which is what I said when I added the vote. Pretty much everyone on the wagon was saying "hey, either this guy is scum or mason, and either way the info will be useful". Why would I question people who are saying the same thing that I am?
You don't think that "We should lynch the claimed masons" skeevy in the very least? I thought it was a dumb decision to make after reading back up with Skillville. Like I said, not asking questions about it and looking for as much info as possible isn't scummy on it's own, but it certainly didn't help with everything else on the table.
Ok, so I said why I wanted the lynch to happen, but your point of view is...I was lying? Great. If you just assume that everything I say is a lie, then finding scum gets a WHOLE lot easier.
Did you just dodge the fact that I pointed out that you'd have to have known there was a protective role in order for your logic to work, which you have never pointed out in the first place?
There is _absolutely_ nothing that I said today that you can read and get "I don't know that DH has replaced Aldusskel". There isn't. If you got that, you read it wrong. Game over. Insert coin.
This didn't make much sense to me. Rephrase it. This is a lot like my viewpoint on how you handled the mason lynch. It didn't make you scummy looking, but it doesn't help your case.
Did you really ask me if I think the person I'm voting for is scum?

I have Zach as a strong townread. Are you asking me because of VC analysis?
So, do me a favor.

Read this. You wrote this:
Reck and hito's presence on the DH v1.0 and the NS lynchwagons rules out them both being scum.
That is fine and good.

Also, this:
Hmm... considering that Al had been drifting through the game without providing much, I don't think we can make a hard judgement about DHv2.0's alignment yet.
Also fine and good.

Here is the problem:

Nikanor is 100% proven town. Lets assume that you are town for a second. There are two scum left in a 12 person game most likely, as is the case in most mini normals.

If you think that their presence on DH 1.0's wagon and NS's lynch rules them
out
of being scum, that leaves two people: Zach and I. If that's the case, why aren't you suspecting Zach more, regardless of the read you have on him?

Unless you mean "rules out them both being scum" as in "one or the other can be scum, but not both", that's just a case of misunderstanding and vagueness. This is important to know, so please tell me if this is the case so I can get the facts straight.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”