Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #94 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote: silverbullet999

Because of werewolves and stuff.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:01 am

Post by chkflip »

^Obvious scum tell.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 am

Post by chkflip »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
vote: chkflip
comes on with a random vote, comes back soon after to make another joke, and has no take on any events so far. right.
- Maybe that's because I don't have an opinion. Andrew's points, though far out, have validity. As do Jason's, Shotty's, and Guthrie's. I have no overtly negative read on any of them, so why wouldn't I start off with an RVS vote?
- This, to me, looks scummy.
UNVOTE

- As I have no current leads, I have noone to currently vote on, short you - but at this point, that'd just be silly and quite OMGUS. I'll be back with questions for (pretty much) everyone in my next post.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:52 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik

For every reason already stated. 1] Trying way too hard to lynch andrew. 2] the behavior changed pointed out by jason. 3] Even if his opinion of andrew was valid (which it clearly isn't) he's tunneling beyond the point of being merely anti-town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 am

Post by chkflip »

andrew94 wrote:through, reactions from my plan, i can tell that shotty is either mafia/werewolf
- Now we're all parrots, squawking off one another. Happy?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Are you always this, umm, energetic?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:25 am

Post by chkflip »

Really, the only thing I don't get about andrew's plan is why we'd out the seer day one. That's not pro-town at all.

@Shotty:
- Happy Thanksgiving in advance, since you'll be v/la.
- What is your responce to not attacking andrew's assenine plans in the past?
- What's your opinion of Opposed Force? Do you think he's just jumping an easy wagon?
- Anything you want to share now that you're at L-2?

@jason:
- How often do you base your cases on metagaming?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 am

Post by chkflip »

You think the scum team is andrew, OF, and erinyes?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE:

- With five scum candidates, it makes for easier mislynches.
- I'd like to hear shotty's opinion on parknourie's most recent accusation.
- I'd like to hear shotty elaborate on this andrew/of/erinyes possibility.
- I shouldn't have to mention that it's only page 6/7 into day 1 and that scum could easily hammer shotty, who may very well just be over-excited. I mean, he's sixteen. It happens.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

@Shattered Viewpoint:
- What's your opinion on the day's developments thus far?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

@Shotty:
Circular Reasoning wrote:Starting with a false assumption and then building a "house of cards" argument on that single assumption is a common part of the game of Mafia, by sheer virtue of the way in which the game is structured. So many unknown factors, abilities, and allegiances exist in the typical game (and especially in an atypical game, such as a Theme Game or Experimental Game), that each Day is an exercise in sorting out truth from fiction.

It can be difficult at times to tell who is building false arguments based on
ignorance
(and therefore likely to be ProTown, if somewhat ineffective), and who is building false arguments based on
secret knowledge
(Scum in possession of the ability to place blame without fear of hitting their teammates). Arguments which seem particularly well-reasoned, or based on hidden assumptions that no one else shares, can sometimes be evidence of scummy behavior. On the other hand, it may be evidence of a Cop with a guilty result who is unwilling to roleclaim yet!
- What are you, dumb or scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #152 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

andrew94 wrote:my dear friend shootyy.
i have said: this would cause from for example

33% town win chance --> 40% chance
33% mafia chance ----> 40% chance
33% werewolf chance ----->20% chance
- How is this?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Not to mention that, if anything, eliminating the seer would give
werewolves
the advantage as town's vice is then extinguished.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 am

Post by chkflip »

iamausername wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:i just ISO'd andrew, and look what i found. he has talked about his plan for half of his posts, and in the other half, merely said i think this person is scum, this person is town, etc. with NO CASE AT ALL. not even a reason for why someone is ranked more likely town or scum than anyone else. Andrew, please give reasons for your reads on people. Right now, he's looking like a mafia trying to blend in as town.
vote andrew
Your conclusion doesn't match your observations.
- How don't they match?
- What's your case against Erinyes?
- What do you think about the cases against andrew and shotty thus far?
- If you had a daykill, who would you use it on? Why?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 am

Post by chkflip »

- Cool. Thanks for the response. Hope your head gets better.
- What's your case against Erinyes?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

@people_concerned_about_the_Erinyes_case:
- Thought I'd update. There is no case on Erinyes. iamausername "has a feeling", it's SV's RVS-looking vote, and it's andrew saying "BELIEVE ME GUIEZ". All of which are assenine.

@silverbullet:
- It's both. You haven't posted much,
and what you have
is just fodder.
- Could you elaborate on the shotty case, from your own standpoint?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

- Seemed like you needed some clarification, sorry for trying to help.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

- You guys realize you have Erinyes at
L-2
with absolutely no case on him, right? Simply lynching andrew afterward won't help us any either... what if they're
both
town? What then?

- Shotty, eh, he's beginning to look much less scummy now that he's toned down the posts. He's also at
L-2

- Also, here's a thought. What if werewolves
don't
kill mafia and life isn't the big eutopia you want it to be? Then what? We're fucked harder. And harder.

Vote: andrew94

- Your plan is beyond foolish.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

- You realize that that would mean
you're
scum, right?

- Also, note: what if mafia doesn't come out? Werewolves aim random, kill all.

- lurking? No. Last visited: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am. He simply hasn't been on site.

- Who's the idiot? Oh, the guy throwing out bogus thoughts. Gotit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 am

Post by chkflip »

@mod:

- Players who go for more than 72 hours will be prodded. If you are prodded and do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced.

- ...Erinyes hasn't been on in a week.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 am

Post by chkflip »

D'oh!

Now I feel like an asshole. My apologies, Kunk.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 am

Post by chkflip »

@iamausername:
- I would've responded to you first, but I'm currently writing an english compare/contrast paper. No fun. [/whinecomplain]

- I think andrew
is
trying to blend in as town in his own unconventional way. Shoving tells around without any rhyme or reason seems like a man that doesn't want to have to explain himself; furthermore, it shows (especially with his blatant disregard to see anyone else's side) that he's deathly attempting to push this mislynch.

- Fair enough, we'll wait for Guthrie.

- The PL bit was a joke, people want him lynched for actual reasons now. I've stated some... as have others.

- You don't like how the shotty train grew? Elaborate, please.

@jason:
- Good to hear. That last post was a bit worrisome.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 am

Post by chkflip »

@andrew:
- I'm not defending anybody, I'm calling
you
scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #211 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Pretty hardcore defending park, too. Scumbuddies much?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #240 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 am

Post by chkflip »

- Scott, I already said it in a previous post, there's no actual case against you. They're all just "gut feelings" and going off of what andrew has said. A single person has said they have a case but decline to actually bring it forward, which makes me think it's a crock of shit.

- To note, I'm ill. If you want something from me, directly ask and I'll try. No promises, though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 am

Post by chkflip »

- And we've all stated that just your gut isn't enough for a town to follow you. That's stupid. Come up with something logical and maybe it'll get more steam.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 am

Post by chkflip »

- I'd like to note that there's only ONE DAY left in this phase. Let's not waste the lynch on a hunch, mmk? Let's come to some sort of agreement. Please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #273 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am

Post by chkflip »

- Also, Jason, everyone who's voted for Scott has a weak ass reason OR they "decline to state", which is also a weak ass reason. Just to clarify.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #289 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

^ do you not realize how utterly pointless that would be of us?

Come on guys, let's lynch andrew's nonsensical ass.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #291 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Seriously? You know you're not going to get one.

LYNCH. ANDREW.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #293 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Not in the slightest. If you're town, I'm trimming the completely worthless fat that you are in every game I've played with you. Thing is... I don't think you're town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #294 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

And seriously? I'M the retard? The one who has a sound argument... is retarded? Scott asked for a case, and that is? "Oh... uhhh... well, I don't have a case. BUT what I do have is a solemn swear that you can lynch me if he's not."

Look in the mirror.

And make sure to notice the down's syndrome forehead this time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #301 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

- DAMNIT! I was looking for that, too.

UNVOTE

VOTE: parknourie
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #303 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 am

Post by chkflip »

Wow.... are we seriously not going to lynch some scum today?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #304 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 am

Post by chkflip »

10 hours if I'm not mistaken.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #326 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

- Thanks Kunkstar!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #328 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

The case against parknourie
(in a nutshell)
- He's been found to blatantly contradict himself.
- He's sheople'ing with andrew for
no reason
other than "trusting" andrew's gut.
- Upon being asked for said case (several times), he "didn't feel like" showing it. Meaning there isn't one.
- Slip-up when calling me a werewolf, when he couldn't know that for sure (unless he's mafia, and even then it's a shot in the dark).
- More upon request, but I'd say these are pretty blatant tells.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #335 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ughhhh... though his play has calmed down drastically, I don't have faith in you people to get park lynched today.

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #344 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Scott Brosius wrote:What is the case on shotty?
- Read his posts in the first, oh, five pages. AFTER andrew comes up with that ridiculous scheme to kill off the seer, etc. He just kinda flips out, which is so obviously against his town-meta as, in a game linked by jason, andrew did something similar and town-shotty didn't give a shit. That's the main reason why, not that werewolfy crap SV said. Though that is a smaller thing to note, he's slipped. A lot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #354 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Where is everybody? This is sad. :(
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #357 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

Who do you propose we lynch, Shotty?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #365 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 am

Post by chkflip »

What should we judge you by, then? Character? What?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #372 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wow, this game is going down a road to nowhere good. Let's pick up the pace or something guys, I'd hate to see this game aborted.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #374 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

Erinyes wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Andrew stop trying to make it to where to mafia can win easilly you are just hard core claiming mafia
*Red cross* Incorrect. Hello? His original plan wanted the seer out first and afterwards the mafia, which are dangerous for end-game situations to the wolves. Guess what he is?
vote andrew

Anyway, Andrew, how does it help to know if scum may claim in a 2-2-1 (1 town player) situation? In that situation, if a wolf gets lynched, the day afterwards it's either 1-1-1 or 1-2-1, both resulting in a mafia win. If a mafia is lynched, wolves win. And in case of a no-lynch, it depends on who gets killed during the night (I think as I dunno who wins when you enter day in a 2-2-0 situation >.<)
Erinyes wrote:
andrew94 wrote:from reactions, shotty is a mafia and erinys is a wolf
So your reason for you thinking I'm a wolf comes from the fact that I don't support your plan, which would basically eliminate the seer and the mafia if we do it and if it works. And I as wolf wouldn't support that, because?
Also, how nice of you to answer my question.

Sorry, Iam. The correct feeling is at Andrew. But you may state it if you disagree that Andrew's plan is scummy (suggesting to sacrifice the seer D1) and pointless (rule #7). This vote is better than a random vote.
Erinyes wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I HATE YOU ALL
*huggles*
- Please, in great detail, explain to me what about these posts are scummy to you. The way I see it, it's because he thinks your plan is as assenine as everyone else (short one idiot) does. Go.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #386 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Thanks for openly telling us you're going to lie so we can purely ignore it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #388 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because the real one's not a complete and utter idiot, unlike
somebody
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #421 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 am

Post by chkflip »

As a player who's probably jumped the most often in this frantic voting process, we really do need to come to some sort of concencus on this you guys. We've gotten an extention on the deadline already. With five scum, it's probably going to take a large portion of the seven townies to come to a lynch because the werewolves obviously aren't going to vote against the werewolves and the same goes for the mafia. Bussing on D1? Probably the furthest from a likely scenario. That being said, it's pretty obvious that one of these is right on the mark.

Andrew, parknourie, and drmyshottyizsik. One or more of these three names is scum of some flavor, lest we'd have come to a mislynch far sooner than needing a deadline extention that can very well ultimately lead to a mislynch, which could ultimately lead to a worst case scenario of five townies and five scum. Not. Good.

It is my firm belief that jason's observation of shotty's reaction (be it that you agree or disagree with metagaming) is the most prominent scumtell of them all, with andrew's recent(ly faked) V/LA taking a close second. Seriously.

LYNCH. SHOTTY.

We only need two more votes, and it's coming up to the last few days of this extended deadline. Let's do this, guys.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #422 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP:

One or more of these three names is scum of some flavor, lest we'd have come to a mislynch far sooner than needing a deadline extention that can very well ultimately lead to a
NO lynch
, which could ultimately lead to a worst case scenario of five townies and five scum.

A mislynch would also be no good, but like I already said, I truly believe shotty is scum. Why else would he call for a lynch on andrew so hastily and angrily? Andrew's plan was the most negative against the mafia. 1 + 1 = 2.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #431 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 am

Post by chkflip »

jasonT1981 wrote:
parknourie wrote:
Vote: drmyshotty

I guess this is what EVERYONE wants, so I'll just do it.
Don't blame me with the consequences (hmm...I'm really IRRESPONSIBLE...)
Also what do you mean consiqences?
- He's saying if shotty shows up as town. Which really makes me beleive even furthermore that he has insider information, which leads me to believe that he's mafia and the aforementioned meta-tell could really be shottytown being regular shotty withholding nothing. Scary thought.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #459 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

No, goddamnit. I'm not wasting a lynch on tardo-townie andrew. Let's make a
real
case and come together for a good laugh when andrew realizes nobody is listening to him.

LET'S DO THIS!

I'd give real content, but I'm studying for an English exam right now. We have to write a timed essay... and I'm not good at those. So yeah. No VLA or anything, but just a bit less content for tonight and maybe tomorrow.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #468 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

- Your name is quite ironic, given the circumstances. Why do you want to lynch Andrew?

- How do you think you played D1?

- Who are your top suspects for the three mafia and one remaining werewolf? Proof?

@jason:
- What DP said. I know you're just trying to help, but even andrew's reasons (which you've FINALLY gotten out of him) are half-assed at best. We'd best ignore him and make certain we're on the right path before sticking someone on L-1 without andrew already on the train. Gotta love VI's, eh?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #470 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 am

Post by chkflip »

@MOD:
Prods available yet? Request for all available prods to be sent, please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #472 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ah, makes sense. Thanks, kunk, and sorry for jumping the prod gun. :D
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #481 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PARKSCUMMY

Are you serious, Park? You flip-flopped from "I TRUST YOU~~" to "HOW DO WE TRUST THIS GUY". No. Just... just no.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #523 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

Heyo Later, how's that a slip?

Also, just because I played a fair game with you, as scum, doesn't mean I'm going to be scum in every game thereafter. Care to explain where I seem scummy to you, chief? So far, you've said nothing beyond "suspecting". Do give reason, please.

Gotta be honest, though, I'm glad the wolves took Scott out for us. Was that intentional, Shattered, or did you think he was town?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #533 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:02 am

Post by chkflip »

He said that because people are blindly calling him scum... for what? Hammering... scum? Bitch, please. I'm in a game where shotty hammered without just cause, warning, or shit anything, and that was alright. What's the corrolation?

You're fucking strawmanning. Hammering doesn't mean shit.

Furthermore, why the fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck would ONE SOLITARY ANYTHING, be it wolf or mafia, kill off a partner in a 5-3-2 setup? (Or was it 7-3-2, IDR) Those numbers are already drastically small and rough for said groups, killing off your partner seems beyond a reasonable gambit.

Unless you're calling DP stoopid, in which case, he's definitely not as stupid as andrew.

P.S. Where's that self-hammer at?

P-EDIT: another great fucking point, thank you Later.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #535 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:26 am

Post by chkflip »

@jason, Later. Fair point that I forgot to include his name... though I didn't expect you to jump in and post a single sentence.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #539 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 am

Post by chkflip »

I'd suspect that scummates would stay off one-another's wagons when it comes to dropping the hammer; however, it's not completely farfetched for them to vote for one-another for townpoints.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #541 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Indeed, but there hasn't been a hammer. Nor was Scott anywhere near lynched. See where I'm going with this? Bussing is always a possibility, I'm talking moreso about hammering.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #560 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

DP, who do you think are the remaining scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #562 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

kunkstar7 wrote:

Open 263 - The Wild Life.

Players Alive (8/12)

andrew94
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Lateralus22
[
OpposedForce
] [
Broggly
]

Shattered Viewpoint
DavidParker
[
Guthrie
]

jasonT1981
chkflip
iamausername

Players Dead (4/12)

drmyshottyizsik,
Werewolf
, Lynched Day 1.

silverbullet999,
Seer
, Mauled Night 1.

parknourie,
Mafia Goon
, Lynched Day 2.

Scott Brosius
[
Erinyes
]
Mafia Goon
, Mauled Night 2.
I'm glad Lateralus replaced OF and is being super active about it. Quite revitalizing for the town, I'd say. Perhaps that's because he thought he'd be suspecious if he was more passive? Unlikely, he was this jumpy last game. Not always a bad trait - he's playing very town.

David Parker's "slip", however, was a bit of a stetch to say the least. Why so much attention on that one action you hadn't actually looked into all that solidly?

I also don't like Smash's coasting through this game. He's contributing jack anything and, excuses/LA's aside, it's just been very convenient to say the least.

The same could be said of Iam.

Shattered Viewpoint is scum. Let's continue this great roll we're on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #566 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:As promised:

mafia: andrew, parknourie, ScottBro

Werewolf: jason

Reasons: andrew & park are just too scummy, if I really have to explain why, then you're the VI. Scottbro is not playing to his town meta.

jason is being far too analytical for his normal town play; and he voted shotty very early (perhaps to distance himself for later).
- I'd like to hear from Shattered one more time before we hammer, tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #574 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Lateralus, I think you're trying
waaaay toooo haaaard
. It's not always that cut and dry. The fact that you're tunneling on him so hard makes me take your alignment into consideration. I mean, you're the second replacement. It's a possibility that the slot you hold is the third scumbuddy that didn't want to lose with Parknourie and Erinyes/Scott. Just keep it in your pants and we'll probably be okay.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #578 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:55 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE:

- No, Lateralus, we can't. We still have until after Christmas. Iam's right, it's not a target, but using the time wisely is better than rushing and making mistakes. Now, please, calm yourself.

-
SV
, he does make a point. There are several questions aimed at you in the last few pages that you should answer so we can move on and/or lynch you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #580 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am

Post by chkflip »

Don't get me wrong, I'm still on the wagon of SV being scum and will happily hammer if he isn't more compliant with us. I just don't want him to completely feel like giving up if he turns out to be a disheartened townie. L-2 isn't that much different than L-1.

And, for the record, I cited Iam because I was partially agreeing with him.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #582 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Whatever you say, Fate2.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #596 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'll hammer if SV doesn't claim and answer all questions asked of him.

Last three pages.

24 hours.

Go.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #606 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lateralus, he was talking about his disdain for day one long before anyone was even scumhunting seriously. I know because I'm the one that asked him about it; furthermore, this is another flimsy reason that you've come up with that I do not like.
FoS
!~

What makes you so damn sure jason is town again?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #608 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

I read the post, guy. I'm asking if that's how you came to your conclusion or if there was perhaps something else?

He's saying he doesn't like Day 1 PERIOD. As in EVER. NO MATTER WHAT. THAT'S WHAT HE TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED HIM THIS HELLA EARLY IN THE GAME. LIKE I ALREADY SAID. SMARTASS.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #610 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why does the answer to that question matter so much? I don't feel as if it has much merit to anything pertaining to SV!scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #613 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not ignoring anything, there just not counted against you because I agree with those points. I just don't like your methods sometimes.

Not answering the second loaded question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #616 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's in the wording, kind sir.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #618 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ugh, it's not even worth getting into. Just nevermind, I'll bring it up again if you continue looking scummy to me.

In the meantime, I'm more than willing to hammer SV since it appears as if he's not coming back etc.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #632 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:07 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't like your attitude.

Deal with it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #637 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 am

Post by chkflip »

And then there was one.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #640 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 am

Post by chkflip »

Talk about "no pressure"...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #642 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Such a needle in the heystack, though.

In case it isn't DP, who are our other top suspects?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #646 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

This shit again?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #648 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why don't you make a case, then? Gut didn't get you anywhere last time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #659 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:25 am

Post by chkflip »

It's not like IAU's made himself stand out though, Later. I would've forgotten about him, too, if he didn't come off (to me) as scummy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #662 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:32 am

Post by chkflip »

iamausername wrote:
chkflip wrote:- If you had a daykill, who would you use it on? Why?
Well, if I had that option, I'd save it for now, because Erinyes is being replaced, and it would obviously be worth seeing what the replacement has to say before taking him down.
- Who was nightkilled? Oh, yeah. I know this is a stretch, but I'm reading the thread over and not a lot is standing too far out to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #664 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 am

Post by chkflip »

I suppose that's true, init? That'd mean IUA would have killed his buddy and that just doesn't make sense. Perhaps that's what SV was going for.

BAH
!

Back to the drawing board. I'm on board with what IUA said about making this a perfect game. Well, short of losing our seer N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #673 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

andrew94 wrote:2 questions-

1) who thinks im scum
2) who thinks chkflip is scum

if everyone says no to both, then its easy
- Please tell me where this is going. Preferably, in more than three sentences.

- The DParker case is looking really good, but it's also making Lateralus look more and more opportunistic. Just look at the points he brings up. Does the word Mafia/Werewolf/Scum make a difference in it's use? I don't think so, but I'm just one man. More on that as it develops.

- Town has gotten incredibly lazy. I implore everyone to fire off with their two biggest scum targets and some reasons as to why they're on the top of your list. I'll start!~

-1- IAU for the Santa Wishlist stunt. I don't buy the case, not to mention Later's meta-tell.

-2- Smash. His activity has picked up since I've mentioned him... same with IAU, though, so it's hard to tell which is the better candidate for final!scummer.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #675 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Definitely not. Also, when I said three sentences, I meant that they should pertain to what you were talking about in that one instance... not write three completely unrelated, not so simple sentences.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #677 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

As flattered as I am for you to feel so strongly that way, I'm entirely too lazy to do this on my own. So self-hammering to make this process "faster" is really more counter-productive than we need right now. You have at least one listener (in me) so I implore you to reconsider giving up so overtly.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #686 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 am

Post by chkflip »

Would prefer to not waste a lynch like this, but I suppose there's no overall harm if nights are no more.

VOTE: DavidParker

STOP. HAMMER TIME.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #688 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 am

Post by chkflip »

If he flips town, who's next?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #694 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

+5 for Star Wars reference.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #696 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

We can all agree that andrew will be completely worthless to town and won't help us at all in this stage of the game, right?

VOTE: andrew94
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #718 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 am

Post by chkflip »

Reactionfish fail on the andrew vote.

UNVOTE:

Yes, I hammered a townie. I did. You saw that he'd given up, right? You saw, just before that, that I IMPLORED HIM (THAT MEANS ASKED REAL NICE) to continue the game, but there was nothing there. Dead weight doesn't help us win this game.

VOTE: jason

His reasons are absolutely outrageous.

Also, I haven't been gone for very long. I had to go Christmas shopping. And now I'm wrapping, so my big extended post answering everyone is going to be on hold for now. What I will say, however, is that jason has enormous testicles. Call ME out for half-posting? Bitch, what have you done ALL GAME?

Pot. Kettle. Black.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #723 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Look at my powerful ass, having a vote on andrew AND jason. xD

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Smash

I support andrew in this lynch. Amongst other reasons I have little to no time to indulge in. Also, a response to questions of me as time permits as well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #736 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 am

Post by chkflip »

jason or IAU, lynch smash please.

Thanks.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #745 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 am

Post by chkflip »

Your active lurking has, though. That's for sure.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #748 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

More from IAU and andrew would be equally as nice.

Come on, guys.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #757 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 am

Post by chkflip »

Well played, gentlemen. Well played.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #766 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

hahaha you're a trooper for that last post in your QT, Smash. If only you'd posted more, I wouldn't have thought of you as being so scummy. :)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #772 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

OMGUS much?

Return to “Completed Open Games”