Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Lateralus22 wrote:Andrew, DP > smash

Being wrong doesn't equal mafia.
Exactly, Andrew you see how stupid your plan is? Lynching you for being wrong on Smash is not a town thing to do... yes, you got it right.... but you really expect us to lynch with no evedience?

Honestly, we got lucky with Scott as the wolves got him, not town based scum hunting and evedience against him.... if they had not we would be sitting here unwilling to lynch him without evedience no matter how many times you say 'trust me'

Off course, if you are bussing your partner, just tell us and make it easier for us :)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

andrew94 wrote:lynch order:

andrew94
smashbro
maybe dp

game ends
I don't understand why you are offering yourself for lynch.. if you are truely town, or at least are town wanting to help town you would be giving us cases as to why we should lynch Smash and not say 'trust me, I got it right before'
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

HAHA Scratch the bussing... I posted that before midday... I should not even have been awake!
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 am

Post by DavidParker »

I'm kinda glad andrew is off my back (cept it makes sense since he thought I was a werewolf, not scum)

As for now, my only strong town read is CHK.

As for claiming me as mafia because Guthrie replaced out, that's a huge stretch and not really something that should be used against me, but I can see why you might, but I feel you should be focusing on in-game content rather than that as there is no correlation to his alignment and his replacing out.

I agree smash is my most scummy read at the moment but that is mostly because everyone here has been pretty pro-town since we have been actively discussing and actively lynching correctly (both werewolves and 1 scum in 3 days), so that makes everyone win town-points, but smashbro has mostly lurked and not been active, so that's the only reason for my scummier read on him.

As for now, doing iso's to see what people posted on our 2 scum flips for any connections.

I'm also pretty sure Andrew is town. Although the whole "lynch me then lynch this person" which he keeps pulling OVER and OVER and OVER again (and is getting annoying and more annoying and MORE annoying) could be some huge scum gambit, but I really don't think he's smart enough for that. If so, props to him.

So, jason/later/smash are the ones I'll be looking at mostly.

Oh, I just saw iamausername is in this game when I clicked the display posts by user submenu (because I thought I was short a player), I can't even remember a thing he has done or said all game. So definitely looking at him too.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 4x1 ::

andrew94 (0) -
smashbro_of_the_SSS (1) -
andrew94

DavidParker (1) -
jasonT1981

Lateralus22 (0) -
jasonT1981 (0) -
chkflip (0) -
iamausername (0) -

Not Voting (5) -
smashbro_of_the_SSS, DavidParker, Lateralus22, chkflip, iamausername

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline for Day Four is January 2, 5:00pm EST.
Welcome to the Network.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Vote: DP

Would like smash/IAU to chime in. David how do you not remember IAU when he was the one who made the case on Enr/Scott and started the whole wagon?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Actually, what's your case against jason/smash/me?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:25 am

Post by chkflip »

It's not like IAU's made himself stand out though, Later. I would've forgotten about him, too, if he didn't come off (to me) as scummy.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

I know, but still despite the # of posts what he has said has been pretty memorable. Why do you think he's scummy?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:29 am

Post by iamausername »

Lateralus22 wrote:Would like smash/IAU to chime in.
~the only sleigh bells ringing
are the CLANGING CHIMES OF DOOM~

Gonna start a reread now to pin down that last scum. We're obv going to win, but it would be nice to make it a perfect victory. Also, I'm going to be V/LA starting tomorrow and continuing for a good week or so because Christmas, so let's see if we can't wrap it up before then, eh?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:32 am

Post by chkflip »

iamausername wrote:
chkflip wrote:- If you had a daykill, who would you use it on? Why?
Well, if I had that option, I'd save it for now, because Erinyes is being replaced, and it would obviously be worth seeing what the replacement has to say before taking him down.
- Who was nightkilled? Oh, yeah. I know this is a stretch, but I'm reading the thread over and not a lot is standing too far out to me.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

IAU, just read my case on David & his reactions, compare how he thinks andrew is stupid versus his treatement of me when I called him scum. Was gonna explain later but you'll probably get it (may explain if I need to though),

Preview Edit: Uh chk, Does it matter who was nk'ed because Shattered was the man with the plan who killed mista silver & his scotty companion.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 am

Post by chkflip »

I suppose that's true, init? That'd mean IUA would have killed his buddy and that just doesn't make sense. Perhaps that's what SV was going for.

BAH
!

Back to the drawing board. I'm on board with what IUA said about making this a perfect game. Well, short of losing our seer N1.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 am

Post by DavidParker »

Silverbullet doesn't count :p

I never said I had a case on any of you 3 Later.. I said I was going to re-read/iso people to look for connections. You seem to be implying I should have one magically, I might not even find any or many of you scummy. As it stands, I have 2 epidoes left of season 5 of weeds and plan to watch them before grueling through this game :)
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:06 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Alrighty, sorry for not being on much this weekend, again.

Anyway, I'm thinking David Parker is the mafia.

The slot started as Guthrie, who really didn't do too much for the game. He suspected andrew, but didn't say much about anyone else. He also votes erinyes, mafia, which I definitely see as bussing. He doesn't give much of a reason himself for joining the wagon, but says I agree. As for David Parker, he has his vote on ScottBro for a while, after replacing in for Guthrie, but doesn't ever return his vote there. He always says that ScottBro is a suspicious read, and should be lynched, but doesn't do much to get this done. As I mentioned before, he probably bussed park, and obv scum and figured he would get townie points. With scott still alive, there wasn't much risk there. He does defend himself very well against being a werewolf (obv, since he isn't one) but I'm not convinced on his defense against mafia, saying he wouldn't bus his two buddies. Even though Scott had a lot of votes, few other people wanted to lynch him, and so it seemed like a safe way to make himself look better if Scott ever died. As for bussing Park... who wouldn't?

I'd vote for him (putting him at L-1) but I'd like to see his ISOs first.

@ andrew
It's good that you got your other gut reads correct. But please tell me how lynching you would prove that I'm mafia. You haven't made any case, and frankly, I don't see many reasons. If you're going to go after someone, please give some reasons.

also, a good mafia lynch today would be a perfect game I believe. silverbullet dying was a werewolf shot; town hasn't done anything wrong.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 am

Post by iamausername »

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy. I lynched mafia scum parknourie on day two, and werewolf scum Shattered Viewpoint on day three. For xmas this year I would like a jason lynch. I have reread day one and day two and he is the mafia.

- He claims that everyone pushing for an andrew lynch on D1 is scum, but then when a wagon appears on mafia scum Erinyes/Scott, who was a member of the aforementioned group pushing for an andrew lynch, jason says that he sees no reason to lynch Erinyes/Scott.
- He lets chkflip take the lead on opposing the 'baseless' wagon on Erinyes/Scott, rather than opposing it himself and risk creating a link between Erinyes and himself.
- He waits until a hammer has been dropped on Shotty, THEN posts an extensive case against parknourie
- He then proceeds to vote andrew at the start of D2 for doing the same dumb shit he's been doing all game
- He reminds us that he is totally not happy with the way park is playing, then votes SV for being obv werewolf
- He finally votes park, promising to stop bussing him if he tries posting something useful, but then park gets hammered before jason has a chance to unvote

Yours joyfully,

~iamausername

VOTE: jason
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

You are right. I did see no reason to lynch Scott. The only thing on him was Andrew's gut.. you really expect a lynch on that.

I did claim those pushing Andrew were scum... I followed up with meta evedience on Shotty who was pushing Andrew and we lynched him with a scum flip.

I believed both Shotty and Park were scum or wolf.. thats why after Shotty hammer was dropped i proceed to draw up my case on Park, just because the hammer had dropped did not mean I had to stop looking for scum/wolf

Show me where I said I would stop bussing.. I never uttered words like that.

I voted SV for being obivious wolf because he was obvious wolf.. whats your point, he flipped wolf... SV game himself away with his 'not good for me' comment about day 1

I still was not happy with Park however we can only lynch one person per day. I can have more than one suspect for scum/wolf however I can only have one vote in a lynch. See the problem I have there? If I had two votes they would have been on Park and SV.. however I believed SV to be wolf, a higher priority lynch than scum as Wolf can kill in night.. Mafia goon can not. therefore we needed to take out the remaining wolf first.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

IAU, jason doesn't bus even if his buddies are on death row.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

He waits until a hammer has been dropped on Shotty, THEN posts an extensive case against parknourie
Why is this scummy? Fuck, what'd the fucking point of doing this on do one? So he can get the werewolves to kill his buddy?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by andrew94 »

2 questions-

1) who thinks im scum
2) who thinks chkflip is scum

if everyone says no to both, then its easy
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Lat wrote:AHAHAHAHAHA David, look in your Iso. When you were attacking Scott (for like three posts) you supplied NO actual reasoning at all and the moment his wagon weakened, you stayed off from him.

What's more is the moment you took off your vote you practically ignored him only voicing soft suspicions. Your vote for SV Vote actually derailed the Scott wagon greatly, what's more is this is very flimsy reasoning compared to how you're describing your "strong" push on Scott. What's more is you've even used your own bias against Andrew as reasoning for not voting Scott at times, this makes no sense if you consider yourself to be putting a "strong" push on Scott.
tl;dr, David says he's town because he pushed for the Scott wagon hard. He doesn't even fucken remember who started the wagon either. He gave no reasoning why and this was his excuse to jump off.
David Iso #3 wrote:@SV: Ugh, no?

Vote: Shattered viewpoint
This is what
destroyed the Scott wagon on Day 1
. Doesn't take a genius to figure out this is a
weak reason
when DP was
very confident
in Scott being scum. Why would DP jump off his vote when he was so confident? Note that he also voted Park, But unvoted saying,
DavidParker wrote:
Vote: SHOTTY

best lynch for today with our limited time.
Sounds to me like he considered bussing but decided against it.
DP wrote:I just iso'd myself (to remind myself of my earlier views and vote movement), and see no reason as to how I'm either werewolf or scum.
Why does a townie need to remind themselves of who they vote and have suspicions of?

Then we have these two gems, claims it's a typo...
Lateralus22 wrote:
DP wrote:I'm expecting a scum flip, i think jason or Later is a werewolf.
DP wrote:Right now,
we should be looking at who tried to derail
the shotty wagon or
didn't want a shotty lynch
because having your werewolf buddy lynched day 1 with a seer in the game is never a good idea
so I doubt he was bussed.
VC wrote:drmyshottyizsik (7) -silverbullet999,
jasonT1981, OpposedForce,
chkflip, Shattered Viewpoint, parknourie, DavidParker [Lynched.]
You've slipped
Lateralus22 wrote:
DP Iso #33 wrote:Right now, we should be looking at who tried to derail the shotty wagon or didn't want a shotty lynch because having your werewolf buddy lynched day 1 with a seer in the game is never a good idea so
I doubt he was bussed.
DP Iso #37 wrote:I'm VERY sure SV is the remaining werewolf
drmyshottyizsik (7) -silverbullet999, jasonT1981, OpposedForce, chkflip,
Shattered Viewpoint
, parknourie, DavidParker [Lynched.]
Yeah. Which one is it? Seriously.
Note:
He also constantly tried to demolish andrew credibility for no reason. He ignored why when I asked him.

DavidParker wrote:Wow, i now understand my slip.
[1]

it's actually a typo.

I think jason or Later is scum, not werewolf.[2]

I've made it clear that I think SV is shotty's werewolf buddy. Obviously Jason or Later can't be the third werewolf as there only is two. This 3 faction game has gotten me confused between wolves and scum. That post was meant to read I thought one of you two is probably scum (or both at the time), I've consistently believed SV to be shotty's werewolf buddy.
1. Notice how he says it in a way where he acknowledges it as real.
2. There is a HUGE difference between Mafia and werewolf. Did David ever have any trouble separating the two in game? Did anyone notice where he makes this mistake when he's saying it's such a huge problem?

Look at the original post...
DavidParker wrote:
Vote: parknourie

Cya mate.

I'm expecting a scum flip, i think jason or Later is a werewolf.
Like I said, big difference. Wouldn't it be more natural to say I think these guys are your buddy or say they're probably your partner? I really doubt this is a typo. If he meant it as the default why just say "scum"? werewolf is
very
specific as opposed to the generic mafia.

Also there is a HUGE difference in his tone on Day 1 compared to Day 3. Remember how he attacks andrew for being stupid and he claims that it unimaginable for anyone to suspect him except andrew? Where is his fiery attitude from the previous days? He's scum who's reserved and backed into the corner, his tone is scripted. If he really thought it was stupid he would let me have it as town instead of censoring the same type of hate he showed towards andrew.
DP wrote:The reason I wasn't voting SV is because it's clear to me we do need some discussion today since obviously there is a tear between voting me or SV (or one and then the other), i feel regardless of SV's flip i'll be lynched tomorrow, so
i'd rather get some discussion going today
and avoid that via scum-hunting the actual scum.
^Note how he voted for SV WITHOUT looking heavily into who is scum. Scum-DP wants someone else to make a case for him, why else did he not present his own case when he voiced concern for how the day went?
DP wrote:Who do I think is scum? I Haven't actually got a strong opinion on that. I'm VERY sure SV is the remaining werewolf but as for scum, I admit to not actively looking into who is a likely candidate at the time being.
There's a few people I have strong town reads on
, so the remaining would all be people I would look at.
As for now, my only strong town read is CHK.
How the hell did multiple STRONG town reads become 1?
So, jason/later/smash are the ones I'll be looking at mostly.
^Notice how two of these people are one's attacking him and the other is just a random name with suspicion put on him for NO REASON. When I ask DP for a case he doesn't give anything, in the very least I WANT REASONS. Or are these random names?

DP: Give me TWO suspects and REASONS why they are scum. I am tired of your stalling. Also tell me why you thought Scott was the mafia. Don't give me any "oh but he flipped mafia" nonsense, I want reasons as to why you were suspicious of him when you didn't even know who created the case.

How can you Win Open 263 - The Wild Life????

Code: Select all

Vote: David Parker

@smash, Please put DP at L-1,
no one here is going to try and quick hammer, I doubt andrew even would considering how freaken long it took to lynch SV

@Andrew, we are not lynching smash, I doubt both you and chk are the mafia but we are still lynching David first. Please put your vote somewhere where it'll matter. How do you feel about DP versus jason?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

andrew94 wrote:2 questions-

1) who thinks im scum
2) who thinks chkflip is scum

if everyone says no to both, then its easy
- Please tell me where this is going. Preferably, in more than three sentences.

- The DParker case is looking really good, but it's also making Lateralus look more and more opportunistic. Just look at the points he brings up. Does the word Mafia/Werewolf/Scum make a difference in it's use? I don't think so, but I'm just one man. More on that as it develops.

- Town has gotten incredibly lazy. I implore everyone to fire off with their two biggest scum targets and some reasons as to why they're on the top of your list. I'll start!~

-1- IAU for the Santa Wishlist stunt. I don't buy the case, not to mention Later's meta-tell.

-2- Smash. His activity has picked up since I've mentioned him... same with IAU, though, so it's hard to tell which is the better candidate for final!scummer.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by andrew94 »

its very simple. i ask you 1 question. will you leave smashbro in the final 2?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.

Return to “Completed Open Games”