The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Edge »

Dekes wrote:Edge, I was there, but not as MT. Fooled you pretty badly there :P
Oh so you played the "NERO CAIN IS MAH HERO" card? Impressive impressive.

So we have a mystery Palantiro out there I see.
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:Rewq wasn't investigated or anything of the sort. He was tracked.
Thats right you see what they did. So scratch the VV theory. LL is my top Gollum suspect.
Edge wrote:
Dekes wrote:Edge, I was there, but not as MT. Fooled you pretty badly there :P
Oh so you played the "NERO CAIN IS MAH HERO" card? Impressive impressive.
??????????
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Fate »

Dekes you owe it to help town since Gollum effectively ruined your team's chance of winning.

Tell us what was up with the nokill last night
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am

Post by jenniwren »

I so believed LL was the other mason. Sigh.

Also, I didn't protect SpyreX. I had a one-shot investigation that I used on him, but all it told me was he wasn't home, which didn't really tell me anything at the time; now I know he was out trying to vig but was prevented from doing so.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Edge »

Fate wrote:Dekes you owe it to help town since Gollum effectively ruined your team's chance of winning.

oops.

Anyway, LL isn't Gollum because if he is and his win con ISNT "get all dem rings yo" then he has backed himself into a corner. He put a lot effort into his re-reads and then to go and kill off redscum so quickly?

I mean, the faster Redscum died the faster HE dies, so I see NO reason for LL to shoot off scumspects instead of town in order to narrow lynchin days. Especially with him being in the position he is by PoE.

PLUS if he was shooting for town yesterday (Me, got blocked) he wouldve shot AGAIN for town today. The lack of consistency lines up with a crazed ever-changing suspect list like Mr McCain here. NAM NAMNAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Edge »

jenniwren wrote:I so believed LL was the other mason. Sigh.

Also, I didn't protect SpyreX. I had a one-shot investigation that I used on him, but all it told me was he wasn't home, which didn't really tell me anything at the time; now I know he was out trying to vig but was prevented from doing so.
a one-shot "if they be havin no actions you can investigate them yo" ability? Laaaaaaaaaaame especially considering the apparent lack of VTs this game.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Dekes »

Fate wrote:Dekes you owe it to help town since Gollum effectively ruined your team's chance of winning.

Because Gollum killed two of our members, that means I owe town because...?

Again, you're 7-1 come tomorrow. Making it even tougher now for Gollum would not be fair at all. Especially since town got extremely lucky so far anyway. You can't deny that.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Edge #2295 makes super duper sense. *thumbs up, 5 stars etc.*

---
Edge wrote:"real VT?Gollum" what stunt though? I was clearly trying to figure out the game... and you said "ZOMG YOU USIN CAPS FATE YOU IS ANTI-TOWN!" ...

N2 it was: SpyreX said "I SHOT SOMEONE IT DIDNT WORK"
The stunt was cop claiming as a VT/Gollum gambiting with inHim's protection. I would simply not let such antitown behavior/SK-possible gambits pass.

Sleeping on it, I had nightmares of AWMafia haunting me again. And I saw it as sign! A sign from the gods that Edge is Town! (But I had to keep an eye on you regardless, since I .)

Although now that you actually are the mason, your actions make super duper sense now.

On Spy's shot, Glork flipped roleblocker before Spy claimed so jenni as scumRB is impossible thus a TownPR.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP:
cop claiming as a VT
VT claiming cop
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: The lack of consistency lines up with a
crazed ever-changing suspect list
like Mr McCain here. NAM NAMNAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
OH HAI POT!!!!

Read your own ISO you've pretty much called everyone town and then scum like two posts later.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Edge »

On Spy's shot, Glork flipped roleblocker before Spy claimed so jenni as scumRB is impossible thus a TownPR.
I think you're reading me wrong. I'm not mad that you didn't come out and say "HEY LOOK GUYS! LOOK WHAT JENNI WAS DOIN LSAT NIGHT!!" I'm mad you voted the you did when it seemed as though Spy had been confffd town or such. I mean, even a "Jenni, you haven't posted shit for awhile, what do you think of the Glork-Spy connections?" fish would've sufficed given the kills and how they sway.

OH HAI POT!!!!

Read your own ISO you've pretty much called everyone town and then scum like two posts later.
Yeah what's your point? I'm just looking for consistencies. I didn't say your play was bad because your suspect list always changed (though your reasoning for thinking I was redscum was HEAVILY FLAWED, and when I brought it up again today YOU BLATANTLY FUCKING LIED).

Unless you're trying to say "POT KETTLE VLACK YOU DO THE SAM ETHING SO YOU COULD BE GOLLUM" which is laughable given my confirmed status.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 am

Post by jenniwren »

Lobelia Sackville-Baggins. "Town Busybody" (Reporter). I am also cowardly. I didn't think it necessary to share that part.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Reporter
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Edge »

Dekes wrote:

Again, you're 7-1 come tomorrow. Making it even tougher now for Gollum would not be fair at all. Especially since town got extremely lucky so far anyway. You can't deny that.
WHOS SIDE ARE YOU O-

Always rootin' for the little guy eh? And here I was willing to lynch Mariyta over you because of your decent effort, all the while ignoring your "why wouldn't I!??" garbage.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Edge »

jenniwren wrote:Lobelia Sackville-Baggins. "Town Busybody" (Reporter). I am also cowardly. I didn't think it necessary to share that part.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Reporter
Makes it a bit more powerful, but being only one-shot is lame. Cowardly claim is fine now that no actions are being done at night.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Edge »

jenniwren wrote:I so believed LL was the other mason. Sigh.

And like I said that list that Katy made where she knew two people to be scum, two to be non-mason claimed (Legloas and Mariyta) and one to be VT would've been REALLY IRRESPONSIBLE if she actually listed her mason.

Good thing she is competent and I would do it again ANY TIME.

Though being masons with bv is always tough, due to lurkitude. We decided to just ignore it and shout at scummy players so he could hide in the background. I thought he'd get modkilled after his '<3 Fate' bah-breadcrumb but meh >_>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Edge wrote:I think you're reading me wrong. I'm not mad that you didn't come out and say "HEY LOOK GUYS! LOOK WHAT JENNI WAS DOIN LSAT NIGHT!!" I'm mad you voted the you did when it seemed as though Spy had been confffd town or such. I mean, even a "Jenni, you haven't posted shit for awhile, what do you think of the Glork-Spy connections?" fish would've sufficed given the kills and how they sway.
Any results I get barring obv nightkill tracks are null and are used to confirm actions. It's just how trackers work. Trust me, I've rolled tracker THRICE now.

In DEFCON Mafia, Andy outed softclaimed his track result before calling me in to hydra. Guess what happened in that game?

I didn't want to assume, nor did I want to out anyone important with something as silly as a non-nightkill track. Even with 1 death, my results meant jack shit given the number of players.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Edge »

Fair enough.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 am

Post by jenniwren »

Lobelia is a pretty lame character, but she has one moment of bravery, which is why I guess she got a one-shot ability here.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Edge »

Still, if Dekes had KILLED YOU VV, it would've framed Mariyta plenty (in my mind at least) because she wouldn't be ability confirmed then and it would lead HUGE credence to the fact that she was lying via SlySly CCing her for a reason.

Ironically, the fact that he didn't kill you made me suspect Mariyta+Rewq even more so maybe it didn't backfire >_>
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:
OH HAI POT!!!!

Yeah what's your point? I'm just looking for consistencies. I didn't say your play was bad because your suspect list always changed (though your reasoning for thinking I was redscum was HEAVILY FLAWED, and when I brought it up again today YOU BLATANTLY FUCKING LIED).

Unless you're trying to say "POT KETTLE VLACK YOU DO THE SAM ETHING SO YOU COULD BE GOLLUM" which is laughable given my confirmed status.
No, I don't think you are Gollum, I knew you've been the mason for awhile now I just never said anything just in case inhim was lying and you weren't protected. I will admit to thinkin' you were scum for like the first 3 days though. I'm just sayin' its unfair to knock me for changing my reads when you too change them all the time.

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Edge »

Dekes wrote:

Also what's all this LUCK nonesense?

Gandalf v. WeirdRa WE PUSHED for that WeirdRa lynch despite Gandalf's unbearable scumminess. Katsuki would've gone down anyway, arude2 was destined to die (and heavily pushed for by town and only town), GLORK would've gone down despite what any of you might say as your "shining beacon of hope for scum" due to being alive for far too long and his scummy reaction to my "roleblocked" claim which REEKEDZ of too much info. Zwetz rolling the role he did WAS incredibly luck (from town POV) but hell he drew that governerd' lynch like a pro.

Town got UNLUCKY outing their all-powerful-masons bv+katy D2, outing their own vig (still my biggest regret this game because it was sheer laziness), vigging their own ring bearer, etc. Oh and having WraithmcTownieness having a palanti'r with scum and playing such an spotless game.
I'm just sayin' its unfair to knock me for changing my reads when you too change them all the time.
I'm not knocking you for it, I'm just saying that your play lines up with Gollum's shots. Changing your reads often is a good way to get out of those games were its psychology locked and someone is considered obvtown who shouldn't be (PLUM!! PLUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!), but meh.

Your quickhammer without thinking is pretty bad though and you will die for it regardless of any townie like sounding posts you happen to be spouting.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Nero, that's just pure bull and you're just kissing Fate's ass now. Katy and Edge did were very convincing in their distancing, if anyone, ANYONE caught onto that, it won't be you. (No offense Nero.)

Yep, you're Gollum alright.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

BS!!!!

I bought you as tracker and Mari as voyer. As far as I remember Katy had no problem lynching Dekes/Jenni/LL so that told me those three weren't masons so by process of elimination Edge was the mason. I even said in one of my posts Edge is the mason.

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Dekes »

@Edge
And yet despite the massive unlucky streak town had according to you, you are 7-1 now with two confirmed masons and a couple of other believable claims with victory not too far away...yeah, right :roll:

To me this game looked like a SK who killed off three scum members and because of that town was in the comfortable position early on to go after the non-entities a2rudeboy and zwet without fearing much of a consequence. Add a cross kill to that and I think your luck wasn't as bad as you make it out to be...but I may be just biased, bitter scum here :roll:

Oh, and yeah, you could've gone after Mari over me today but you didn't. So...too little, too late, buddy. I'm not a forgiving man :P

And boy, do I have juicy info about Gollum :D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote:@Edge
And yet despite the massive unlucky streak town had according to you
Edge just doesn't want to share any glory with Gollum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”