The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

VasudeVa wrote:I wanted Conf-TOWN jenni to hammer, not anyone else because everyone is suspect of being Gollum. Gawd.
^^This. Bad Nero.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Dekes »

Lynch me? Thou fool. No living man may lynch me!...What say you? You be no man but a little girl, Nero? Aww, crap."

(incidentally, how hilarious would it be if I really couldn't be lynched by a male person/character :lol:)
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:44 am

Post by jenniwren »

Dekes wrote:
Lynch me? Thou fool. No living man may lynch me!...What say you? You be no man but a little girl, Nero? Aww, crap."

(incidentally, how hilarious would it be if I really couldn't be lynched by a male person/character :lol:)
Are you claiming then?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I think that's a claim. XD. Good sport, Dekes. :D. Buh-bye mordor scum.

---

It would have been extra epic if jenni was the shield maiden girl too.

Stupid Tom Bombadil/Gollum ruining the epic end!
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 am

Post by jenniwren »

Yeah. Nero is bad. I was going to hammer. :(
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Dekes »

But seriously: Lynch me while I'm out with my girl having fun? Pah!

But it became impossible to win anyway when Gollum has such an excellent shot. I may have pushed successfully for a Mari lynch if I had more time these last couple of days. Her #2137 was really scummy (saying that she preferred LL over me, but town couldn't be convincend, although she never made a case against him and instead chose to go for the easy wasgon; saying she had jenni pegged as town before Katy cleared her which was definitely not true; choosing Katy over Edge as town leader when she was happily following him yesterday and asking for advice when he did not suspect her)
But you would've lynched me tomorrow then for sure. There are too many confirmed/believable claimed roles out there. I couldn't have killed that many people in one night.

Now I was contemplating whether to share any info about Gollum/Palantiri/rings I have. But honestly, what fun would it be? :P

I'm just saying the One Ring may not be lost in the fires of Orodruin for good after all.

Pedit:
Take a guess, jenni ;)

And now gimme the dead QT to rage!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand....Dekes is claiming scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:52 am

Post by jenniwren »

You hammered him Nero...
Daughter of the Forest
~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Boo. Bad scum.

Come on man! Avenge thy scumbuddies! Gollum was the main perpretrator of your loss!

Help town get rid of Gollum, for VENGEANCE.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Dekes »

Yeah, I could...but would town really deserve to win?
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 am

Post by jenniwren »

I really wanted to hammer Dekes. He deserves it after Lost S1.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Dekes »

Oh, come on, jenni. Still bitter about that one? Dram shot you, too, that night. You should be mad at BC, not me. I just did what I had to ;)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Dekes wrote:Yeah, I could...but would town really deserve to win?
Think about it. First, Gollum viscously strangled your buddy Glork who was impossible to lynch. And then he strangled poor little rewq! POOR. INNOCENT. LITTLE. REWQ. Flying alone, without buddies...with a Mordor wincon... strangled lifeless.

Think about it man! You can at least get rid of the guy who foiled your plans!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think some people need to go re-watch the last movie. Nero, no offense, but Eowyn is way cuter than you. Now we find out if Gollum is really anti-town or a vig.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:11 am

Post by jenniwren »

Not the kill, you were mean to me. :(

JK...I was just really mad that I had you dead to rights and no one believed me, lol.

I'm very curious about how the mechanics for the rest of this game will play out.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:
Dekes wrote:Yeah, I could...but would town really deserve to win?
Think about it. First, Gollum viscously strangled your buddy Glork who was impossible to lynch. And then he strangled poor little rewq! POOR.
INNOCENT
. LITTLE. REWQ.
I disagree that Rewq was innocent.
Mariyta wrote:I think some people need to go re-watch the last movie. Nero, no offense, but Eowyn is way cuter than you. Now we find out if Gollum is really anti-town or a vig.
I haven't seen the movies in ages.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Welp, the good thing about this is Nero Cain just put a big sign on his head that says 'STRANGLE ME' if he's not Gollum.

If he isn't strangled tomorrow, then we can easily just make scummy people hammer him and lynch the hammerer the next day.

I do think that if Gollum indeed has gotten the ring and has an anti-Town wincon, the mod will announce accordingly.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:18 am

Post by jenniwren »

Nero, I do believe VV was being sarcastic. Just saying.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:Welp, the good thing about this is Nero Cain just put a big sign on his head that says 'STRANGLE ME' if he's not Gollum.
I rather die then someone that's confirmed.

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Dekes »

If Gollum is town/wins with the town, he can come out now (unless this is an highly badass town gambit by me to out Gollum, then for the love of God don't!...:P)

VV, if you're town, then you have a good chance of winning anyway. It'll be 7-1 tomorrow. That should be enough for town to find Gollum.

Jenni, I was scum there. It was my job to be mean. Look how I handled my squabbles with Mari here. Though it's debatable who was the ruder one in this argument ^^

Btw, I've yet to see a ring getting strangeld to death.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jenniwren wrote:Nero, I do believe VV was being sarcastic. Just saying.
I know he was. I'm extremely dense but I'm not
THAT
dense.

jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 am

Post by jenniwren »

I am generally used to gaming behaviors (I was in a hardcore endgame raiding guild in Warcraft for two years), but it still stings. I'm a sensitive snowflake. :P

Nero:
Nero Cain wrote:I disagree that Rewq was innocent.
I wasn't sure...
Daughter of the Forest
~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Come on Dekes! Before the mod locks the thread! Help us find Gollum! Whatever info you have, give it!

I mean he strangled this guy:

Cute little tarsier...gleefully holding it's branch. STRANGLED DEAD. I mean, you know. Check out rewq's wiki! Poor little guy, lost his first game as Mafia...never even won once(no offense rewq.)

You HAVE to help us Dekes! Do it for rewq!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That is sad....

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

I can't wait for one of the Edge heads to get on. I think it will go something like "I TOLD YOU SO! ZOMG I SAID WE SHOULD LYNCH DEKES OVER MARI! TOWN LEADER FTW!"

Ok, so that's not the best Edge impression, but you get the idea.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”