The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Edge »

Ah VV is cleared apparently by Mari.

Excellent excellent.

Vote: Rewq
Madness ASIDE we need to trim the fat.

OH DAYKILLER ARE YOU GOING TO BE FUCKING USELESS AGAIN TODAY?
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: HEY YOU.

KATY SAID YOU WERENT A RING BEARER.

LOL CLAIM.

I DONT REMEMVER WHY I WROTE YOU OFF AS TOWN (DAMN YOU SPYREX) BUT YOU SURE HAVENT DONE FUCKIN SHIT FOR SCUMHUNTING LATELY.
And you screaming that a diffrent person is scum every 5 mins is? But I've already claimed.
because SCUM HAVE BEEN KILLING EACHOTHER
as far as I know there's only bee one scum kills scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Edge »

I WAS TALKING TO REWQ FFS. BUT YES, ME TRYING DIFFERENT ANGLES AND APPLYING CHINESE ACUPUNTURE TO DIFFERENT PEOPL EIS ACTUALLY FUCKING SCUMHUNTING.
as far as I know there's only bee one scum kills scum.
HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT ANY LESS VALID.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Rewq targetted no one, btw. Sooo, are we cleaning house today or are we cleaning house today?

Vote: Dekes
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SuperTown:

LegoVas
Mariyta
Katy
jenniwren

MaayybeTown:

InHim

NotMordor:

Edge

Today's lynches:

rewq
Dekes
Nero Cain
Locke
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Katy »

Vote: Dekes

I think this is a good place to look today. I don't buy the claim.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Edge »

Katy don't sheep VV over me today... just don't.

That said until Dekes shows up yeah that's fine.

Also VV's list is sadly fine with the EXCEPTION of Nero. Nero is NOT MORDOR with me if you look at his posts early D4 he thought that SpyreX was the red team's kill for reasons that don't even make sense logically and it just didn't read as "herp derp play dumb!" more as "EDGE IS SCUM WHO KILLED SPYREX BAWAHWAHWH" in that stupid kind of sock on head townignorealllogic kind of way.

And LL is worth keeping around, so rewq/Dekes, fight to the death, etc.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Katy »

I'm not sheeping anyone. I have my own reasons for voting Dekes right now.
Nero is NOT MORDOR with
me.
Oh really? Well then who is Mordor with you? Just tell us and make this game easy. ;)

My Games
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Right, so both VV and Mari's abilities are confirmed unless they're scum together.

Mari: did you look at how the situation unfolded? Was anyone seriously pointing the finger at Sly at that stage? He wasn't even on the radar. With his roleblocker dead, Zwet clearly going to get lynched/vigged sooner or later and a2 with zero town points, don't you think that to come out and counter-claim like that just because he had a scumread on you is a bit insane? Not only would it have made him the prime lynch target if you are town, it also made him a target for the other scumteam, which is exactly what happened. So yeah, it could have been that he had a scumread on you, but I think it's pretty damn unlikely that he'd have done it with no information whatsoever because it's simply not a logical trade-off. Unless I'm missing some of Sly's likely thought process somewhere, in which case, provide me with some suggestions to think over.

To anyone trying to draw links between Mordor and Isengard: we have two dead Mordor scum. How about you draw links between them and the living players, instead of saying 'well maybe we have all the scum working together like one giant scumteam with a co-op wincon' and proceeding to identify highly speculative cross-scumteam links.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Hold up a sec. Mari, why Rewq?

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Locke, I don't know what else you want me to say. I DON'T KNOW WHY SLY WOULD CC ME. It makes little sense. I'm not dealing with this again, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!!!!! And what do you mean "Why rewq?" Why target him last night? So I could confirm VV. Why vote him today? I already explained that, so go read.

VV's claim that rewq didn't target anyone and the fact that no one died should definitely be taken into consideration today. More likely, they targeted Edge or Katy (who damn well better have been protected), but we can't rule out the tracking result either.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Well, 'I'm so tired of Locke repeatedly pointing out this fact, I confess I'm scum' would be nice. I guess I feel a little better about you given that your role has actually (probably) produced a result, but I just keep returning to that Sly situation in my head, which is why I keep bringing it up. On Rewq, I realise now that you stated you were going to watch him towards the end of yesterdays' madness. Wasn't VV's tracking ability already confirmed by Jenni, though?

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

Locke Lamora wrote: Wasn't VV's tracking ability already confirmed by Jenni, though?
Yes, but many people wanted another confirmation. Now he's twice confirmed.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Edge »

Not buying the VV-conftown BS. Nobody is confirmed.

That said, wagon ho on a Dekes or rewq lynch.

~Reaper
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'd love to hear from Dekes, who quickly disappeared as soon as the wagon on him dismantled. VOTE: Dekes L-3.
-Susan Ertz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: look at his posts early D4 he thought that SpyreX was the red team's kill for reasons that don't even make sense logically and it just didn't read as "herp derp play dumb!" more as "EDGE IS SCUM WHO KILLED SPYREX BAWAHWAHWH" in that stupid kind of sock on head townignorealllogic kind of way.
Oh I'm sorry that I ended up typing Spyrex instead of SlySly.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@VV at the end of yesterday you were pretty much against Edge, what made you change your mind?

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I was trying to fool scum into ordering their NK with rewq via insult sword fighting with Edge.

Although meh. No deaths last night is putting me off. :|. I'm not sure what to think of it.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

VasudeVa wrote:Although meh. No deaths last night is putting me off. :|. I'm not sure what to think of it.
Agreed. I've come up with
four
five possible reasons, listed in the order of likeliness (IMO).

1. They targeted Katy and she was protected.
2. They targeted Edge and he was protected.
3. rewq assumed he would be tracked and decided not to kill.
4. Someone decided not to kill to frame rewq.
5. Scum was RBed.

4 may actually be more likely than 3, considering the game rewq has played.
-Susan Ertz

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

No-kill makes no sense, in basic mafia logic and in the context of trying to get all the rings. That just gives town more chance to lynch scum and get rings back, and Gollum more chance to kill them.

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

It doesn't make no sense. It just makes less sense than the first two options.
-Susan Ertz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:I was trying to fool scum into ordering their NK with rewq via insult sword fighting with Edge.
Fair 'nuff.
Mariyta wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Although meh. No deaths last night is putting me off. :|. I'm not sure what to think of it.
four

5. Scum was RBed.

As much as it pains me to say it....2 is the most likely scenario but that hinges on Edgetown and apparently everyone but me considers him confirmed town.

Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Katy »

I don't think 2 is actually the most likely scenario. I don't think scum would have targeted Edge last night because:

(1) If InHim is Mordor, killing Edge would reveal his lie
(2) If InHim is not Mordor, scum would know their kill would most likely fail except for the off-chance that InHim was the DK. I don't know that Mordor would risk a failed kill just to test if InHim is the DK or not.

I think a doc is a more likely scenario, than the above.

My Games
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 am

Post by jenniwren »

Mariyta wrote:
four

5. Scum was RBed.

Considering there are probably two Mordor scum left, #3 is highly unlikely; with everyone calling for Rewq to be tracked yesterday, if he were one of the scum, he would be pretty bad to turn in the kill himself.

The fourth option would hinge on it being confirmed that there was only one Mordor scum left.

I think options 1, 2, and 5 are most likely.

I would be happy with a Dekes or Rewq lynch today, but I'm leaning more for Dekes at the moment.

Prev. Edit: Katy's point about #2 is good. So, options 1 and 5.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

jenniwren wrote:Considering there are probably two Mordor scum left, #3 is highly unlikely; with everyone calling for Rewq to be tracked yesterday, if he were one of the scum, he would be pretty bad to turn in the kill himself.

The fourth option would hinge on it being confirmed that there was only one Mordor scum left.

I think options 1, 2, and 5 are most likely.

I would be happy with a Dekes or Rewq lynch today, but I'm leaning more for Dekes at the moment.

Prev. Edit: Katy's point about #2 is good. So, options 1 and 5.
Good point. I tend to assume there is only one (due to the bulletproof rolecop), but it is still very possible that two remain. I think #5 is less likely because we've already had two roleblockers flip. They were both scum, but I've never seen three RBs in one game.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”