The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Edge »

That's another reason it isn't funny. You wrote a scene about something that will not happen, ever, in this game nor in any other thread.

A scene in which town votes me and I get hammered by town.

It just doesn't happen, because no one (pending Nero Cain) is just the special kind of stupid you are. The one that will tunnel town until Endgame based on some crazy theory applied to their play, and vote them without even ONCE considering "hey, maybe I was fucking kept alive to misvote Fate... I mean he KNOWS I would vote him at LyLo. Why am I still alive?"

You know what I'm referring to. The fact that this game doesn't remind you of it just adds to how BLIND you are being to EVERYTHING going around you.

Now, you also expressed interest in Dekes scum. A Dekes/Wraith theory is not out of the question.

Are you refusing to vote Dekes out of some stupid little bout of spite? You seemed quite content on having everyone vote him earlier.

But since my presence is now on that wagon, you "Refuse to sheep Fate" like this is about pride or something. That's all its really about, you want to say "I called Fate scum!" and have your pride, and you've convinced yourself through twisting all of my posts and play and ignoring everything else that I actually am scum and you will be vindicated. And if I flip town you will think "well I had legitimate reasons for suspecting him" to salvage some of that pride, but those legitimate reasons were fabricated in order to protect your ego should you be wrong, because you aren't looking at ALL the evidence.
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Again with the improv! If you do that, I'll cast RC in the role of Evil Gollum.

Come on, man. We rehearsed this. You can do it! I have to make sure the straight play version works before I get on with the musical.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Edge »

I hope for your sake you're either Gollum with a one-shot night tracking ability an epic fakeclaim, or just joking because this amuses you and you alone.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I AM NOT GOLLUM. WTF.

I AM LEGOVAS. HAMMERER OF SCUM, DEFENDER OF JUSTICE.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Edge »

Now that's an interesting reaction.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

LEGOVAS IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR INTEREST.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Edge »

So I bring up valid points and you put your fingers in your ear and scream real loud.

I really did respect you more than Benmage, ya know, it is sad its come to this.

Now, again, why won't you vote Dekes as a option for redscum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh wait, we're serious again? *puts on serious face*

I think I said this before but alright. I find his defense to be very plausible. He claimed backup, he showed that he really was pissed with you when you claimed VT, and some of his things added up. Of course, I thought A2R was town so I may be wrong here too. Although it's really more like I'd rather see dead Wraith before I see dead Dekes, kind of thing.

Seriously Fate. AWMafia, we fucking caught scum claiming death miller. Easiest scum we ever caught. Why Dekes over Wraith?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Also I'd like people to answer this very simple questionaire:

If I were as awesome as Legovas, able to track even the fastest of Nazgul, who would I track?

Failure to answer will be sexily frowned upon. (You simply can't remove sexy, nonono.)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:We tell him to shoot somebody and if he doesn't then he's not Gollum. I think he's been pretty scummy all game, i'll do a wall after the game.
And what if the real Daykiller shoots that person and frames Fate for it?
Why are you deliberately misreading? Tomorrow if we decide that we should shoot Rewq and Rewq gets shoot then that means Fate is Gollum. If Fate was fakeclaiming (for the third time) I see little reason for the real Gollum to shoot the desired target and confirm Fate/Gollum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Edge »

Do I get to answer or do you not take advice from scum as a policy? (hint this means no one should answer, you dumb nut, don't ask to be PR directed just because you have failed at using it thus far.)

K AWMafia, scumboi got run up, made the shittiest claim in the world, death miller, got lynched.

Let me reaper:

AWmafia, a scummboi
got run up
, made the shittiest claim in the world, death miller, got lynched.

Wraith, oh hai might be death miller if anything, etc. etc.

Wraith IS a likely Mafia Traitor though (note I DID say he lost his town read from me) that wanted to be recruited (explains him claiming his name D1 and Glork subsequently defending him), but I rather Dekes go today. Would tell us plenty for tomorrow.
Why are you deliberately misreading? Tomorrow if we decide that we should shoot Rewq and Rewq gets shoot then that means Fate is Gollum. If Fate was fakeclaiming (for the third time) I see little reason for the real Gollum to shoot the desired target and confirm Fate/Gollum
Oh good lord. We better continue this clean sweep because an endgame like this WILL NOT BE pretty by any stretch.

Good. Lord.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Edge »

VV I'll let you handle responding to him about why that is wrong three ways to Sunday, at least it will give me comfort that you aren't actually the <MOST incompetent player still alive.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

LEGOVAS WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER REGARDLESS.

I LIKE BEING DIRECTED BY SCUM, SUE ME.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VasudeVa wrote:I find his defense to be very plausible. He claimed backup, he showed that he really was pissed with you when you claimed VT
If my scumbuddy fake claimed cop, then fake claimed VT I'd be pretty damn upset too.

Why Dekes over Wraith?
^^^^^^

If we assume Wraith is telling the truth about his role and all scum will hammer him and collect the third stone and become uber powerful. We should let Gollum kill him.

Yeah!! Kill him liar FATE KILL HIM!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote: Oh good lord. We better continue this clean sweep because an endgame like this WILL NOT BE pretty by any stretch.
Well you do have a very good chance at winning seeing how Wraith and Mari at alot of other players are unwilling to lynch you.

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Edge »

Its so tempting to send in my kill on you right now Nero!

But I'm busy with this gambit that is confirming me as non-DKiller and false confirming Inhim, if you'll excuse me, I have a game to win.

And yes, I do have a very good chance of winning if people follow along with what I say.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edge wrote:Its so tempting to send in my kill on you right now Nero!
:) Will I be killed durring the night or the day?
But I'm busy with this gambit that is confirming me as non-DKiller and false confirming Inhim
Nice to see scum tell the truth.

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Edge »

Night, if I kill you now it would confirm me! I can't have that. Maybe if I cross my fingers scum will kill you for me.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Edge »

ANYWAY, I'd track Mariyta tonight, if you must ask, even though if you make your action anywhere near public it lets scum know whether they need to kill you tonight.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Wraith »

Dekes is DEFINITELY the scum. Nero Cain is VI. VV is SK.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Nero Cain is VI.
Says Mr. Useless.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Wow. You guys went a bit crazy, didn't you? It's like you think it might be too easy to catch the scum so you're pulling the town in as many different directions as possible. We've got our death miller, our self-voter, a ridiculous caps lock war and now Wraith and Nero are going to have an argument to see who's more of a VI. Don't forget Rewq, guys.

I'm not going to wade through all this now because I have to work, but I have to ask VV a couple of things: if you were scum-Dekes and you'd wasted an ability on Edge, wouldn't you be pissed off? Given that inHim has barely mentioned Edge, why do you find his claim at all believable?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

VV isn't as funny as Edge. And rewq gets the VI award, even though Wraith and Nero are really putting up a good fight. Shit. I just lost my train of thought. Well, hell. It's not coming back. I blame Rachael Ray.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Nero Cain wrote:We can confirm Edge has Gollem tomorrow though I believe he's red scum. Dekes or Wraith is his scumbuddy.
I'm just basing my VI read off this post, guys. Sorry if I'm trying to be sensible.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Edge »

VasudeVa wrote:Why the fuck would Gollum target you, obv-not mordor since like D1, huh? He wants the One ring. Mordor has the one ring. You have no way out here, nope.

ALSO: Schizo Gollum starring Fate/RC Hydra makes PERFECT sense. RC/SMEAGOL, ARE YOU THERE? TALK TO US. YOU DON'T NEED THE RING. ALSO, WE ARE TIRED OF TALKING TO GOLLUM. HE SMELLS LIKE FISH.
Heh. RC here.

Got a sec to post, so I figured I would, though I am still officially V/LA for practical purposes/other games.
We are not Gollum, obv. We know who Gollum is though. And contrary to what Fate says, it is obv not VV.

Also, LOL@ 1685 and 1695. This game certainly gets my scummy nod for Most Enjoyable Game at the end.

As always, Your friendly neighborhood Fate/RC combo continues to deliver in Spades.
Heck, we can't help it if we're bipolar and give out our QT link to mods of other games that we're both in...
*ashamed face?*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”