The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Edge »

Unvote:

Nah I'll go with my Dekesscum read. Claim changes nothing other than that it wasn't "fucked up." Mariyta's reaction to the Glork was far more town than Dekes.
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Edge »

To the Glork flip**

Mariyta went: "LOL LOOK AT DIS EDGE AND VV ARE CONFTOWN NOW"

Dekes went: "OH COOL, GLORK SCUMPLAN36 GO INTO EFFECT: FRAME SPYREX IF GLORK SHOULD EVER DIE."

Plus Mari did have some lame-if-faked towntells that I'd rather not go into, and she's voting Dekesscum, so as long as she leaves her vote there we'll be A-OK
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why the fuck would Gollum target you, obv-not mordor since like D1, huh? He wants the One ring. Mordor has the one ring. You have no way out here, nope.

ALSO: Schizo Gollum starring Fate/RC Hydra makes PERFECT sense. RC/SMEAGOL, ARE YOU THERE? TALK TO US. YOU DON'T NEED THE RING. ALSO, WE ARE TIRED OF TALKING TO GOLLUM. HE SMELLS LIKE FISH.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Edge »

I don't have to respond to your point about "HYDRA MAKES SENSE FLAVOR WISE TO BE GOLLUM" do I?

Didn't think so.

My god if that was you OFF weed than I'd hate to see how fried you get on it...
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Edge »

Oh and since I would call myself out on dodging your other point:

There's still no confirmation that Gollum needs the one Ring to win, it was speculation that became a little to permanent due to making sense (and also making it easier on town's mind, downgrading Gollum to harmless third party who wants to shoot scum).

So he could have targeted me for being obvtown and sane, and trying to shoot Town today (as he very well might have been trying to do with that Glork shot) to make it easier on himself once redscum are gone and there are less town mislynches to burn through.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am

Post by rewq455 »

Mariyta wrote:Maybe if you didn't fakeclaim cop, we wouldn't be in this mess...

And here, I'll help you out. UNVOTE: Wraith-scum, VOTE: Mariyta. Let's get on with it, then, so you can move the fuck on and find real scum.
I keep looking at this and seeing WIFOM by scum making a last stand.
VasudeVa wrote:I am not even going to listen to you.

WRAITH.

FUCKING.

CLAIMED.

FUCKING.

DEATH.

MILLER.

IN A NON-BASTARD MOD GAME.

FUCKING

DEATH MILLER.

DEATH MILLER.

DEATH MILLERRRRRRRRRRR.

Ps. I'm Legolas.
VV is making WAY to big of a deal out of a hypothetical.
VasudeVa wrote:Okay, fuck it. I am not going to stand by with Fate's ABSOFUCKING RETARDED antics anymore.

Anti-Town as a motherfucker. At first I was like 'Oh that's just Fate being ziilyyy.' But now I've had it. Fucking Fate being fucking silly and doing fucking retarded shit. Policy lynch is go. This guy can't stand around doing his shit. This guy is poison to our lovely Town.

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN FUCKING YELL HARDER DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE RIGHT.

Vote: Edge

PS. Wraith still needs dead.
This is a BS vote.
VasudeVa wrote:Why the fuck would Gollum target you, obv-not mordor since like D1, huh? He wants the One ring. Mordor has the one ring. You have no way out here, nope.

ALSO: Schizo Gollum starring Fate/RC Hydra makes PERFECT sense. RC/SMEAGOL, ARE YOU THERE? TALK TO US. YOU DON'T NEED THE RING. ALSO, WE ARE TIRED OF TALKING TO GOLLUM. HE SMELLS LIKE FISH.
How do you know that Mordor has the ring? There is no proof of such.

VOTE: VasudeVa
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 am

Post by rewq455 »

VasudeVa wrote:I am not even going to listen to you.

WRAITH.

FUCKING.

CLAIMED.

FUCKING.

DEATH.

MILLER.

IN A NON-BASTARD MOD GAME.

FUCKING

DEATH MILLER.

DEATH MILLER.

DEATH MILLERRRRRRRRRRR.

Ps. I'm Legolas.
If you are Legolas, how would you explain the shot from afar? Here is what I think. You are scum keeping a power role from claiming because you know he knows that he would probably get vigged if he did counter-claims. Thoughts?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Edge »

Vasuade is just
stupid
rewq, not scummy. There actually is a difference. He sucks as both TOWN and SCUM, but sucking at town (shit reads) is different than sucking at scum (obvscum). Katy actually pointed out the chain of events that lead us to believe Mordor has the one ring, following CES's death trail.

He has also claimed a track result that can be confirmed by Jenni.

I still think Mariyta might be scum WIFOMing it up, but Dekes is a far better lynch at this point.

P-Edit: Shot from afar is another Elven bowemen's flavor, so its fine.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:45 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Edge wrote:Oh and since I would call myself out on dodging your other point:

There's still no confirmation that Gollum needs the one Ring to win, it was speculation that became a little to permanent due to making sense (and also making it easier on town's mind, downgrading Gollum to harmless third party who wants to shoot scum).

So he could have targeted me for being obvtown and sane, and trying to shoot Town today (as he very well might have been trying to do with that Glork shot) to make it easier on himself once redscum are gone and there are less town mislynches to burn through.
ORRR that Glork shot was you trying to get a better grip on Town. He was the only one left who was at a commanding position + He could have had a ring, regardless.

Oh joy, setup speculation as defense that doesn't make sense with flavor at all. You're flailing at this point. Plus scum points since you're backing down, not TOWN RAGEING that I've oh so often seen you do.

Plz DK Wraith at your nearest convenience.

---

My face when reading rewq's posts:

Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

We have to keep VV and Edge for another couple days. This is just too much fun. (Even though they're probably both town.)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Edge »

I've did my fair share of raging, I've called you all the things you are, and now you're just getting into stupid "confirmation bias" mode when it comes to my posts.

You can't say my setup speculation is scummy when you are using SETUP SPECULATION TO FUCKING ATTACK ME. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

VV: "HERPA DERPA YOU WANT THE ONE RING THATS WHY YOU MUST BE GOOLUMZ CUZ GOLUMZ IF EITHER YOU OR DIDNT SHOOT YOU AKA ITS YOU CUZ YOU GAMBIT AKWHEAHEHAHEHARPRADERPA"
Fate: "There's reason to believe 100% that Gollum wants the one ring and to base all reads off of that"
VV: "AYAYAYYAIAYAIYIAYIAYIYYIY YOU IS SCUM USING SETUP SPECULATIOns?!"
Fate: You're a fucking clown VV, you don't make me as angry as you used to. The humbling egg on your face if you cost town the game again will be very fun to watch. Also this is a large theme so expect 20+ other people jumping down your throat for being a fool.
VV: "DIEDIDEDIEIDIEDIDIEDIE'
Fate: if you must insist on being Gollum, as I already explained that is what my day play was aiming for and you just happened to be the sheeple/dumb townie who followed along with it (I actually expected Gollum to try and point out my "Gollum like" play more toward LyLo, but I forgot the VVfactor), then at least realize that Town, which I am aligned with and I know you are as well, has a far greater chance lynching Redscum today than Gollum. So we'll deal with your stupid suspicions at a later day.
VV: MNYFACEISYOURFACE.JPG IAMRIGHTICAUGHTFATESCUM.JPG FINALLYICAUGHTFATESCUM.JPG IWANTTOBERIGHTABOUTSOMETHING.JPG
Fate: *sigh*
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

It's official. I think I love Fate. I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard.

On a sadder note, I pity the people who haven't been following the game today and have to catch up tomorrow. They're going to need something a bit stronger than weed once they get done.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

You know who was the first person to bring up the "Gollum wants the One Ring and wins if he gets it" mechanic?

VV
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Katy »

I need to read everything in more detail later but initial thoughts:

(1) Wraith claiming Death Miller goes with flavor. I don't think it would be a bastard mechanic in this theme, because anyone with theme knowledge has a good chance of figuring it out given the role name.

(2) Dekes' claim seems awfully convenient, especially considering it cannot be confirmed or naysayed at all. I don't really buy it. Will probably be voting Dekes for this day but I want to read closer because there's been a lot of posting since I last checked the game.

Someone asked me why I referred to Sauron in my post about Jenny. It was basically just because if there WAS a godfather, I would have expected it to be Sauron or Saruman. With both out of the picture, I trust my investigation.

Also @Wraith ^^ as far as bringing up that mechanic - it's a logical thing to speculate, based on the flavor. The WHOLE thing about Gollum is that he wants the ring. If anything, I'd think a non-Gollum player would be more likely to say that in the thread than Gollum himself.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins
Goon
Bilbo Baggins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

Mariyta wrote:I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard.
Same here. OMG I love this game. (My spamming the Dead QT attests to this fact.)

Votecount time.

*ahem*

Day 4 Vote Count 4

Dekes
- 3 - Wraith, Nero Cain, Mariyta

Mariyta
- 1 - inHimshallibe
Wraith
- 1 - Dekes
Edge
- 1 - VasudeVa
VasudeVa
- 1 - rewq445
Not Voting
- 4 - Katy, jenniwren, Locke Lamora, Edge

Eleven stand gathered; six votes will lynch (and six will no-Lynch).

- The Elvish Baker
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can confirm Edge has Gollem tomorrow though I believe he's red scum. Dekes or Wraith is his scumbuddy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Dekes »

Edge wrote:To the Glork flip**

Dekes went: "OH COOL, GLORK SCUMPLAN36 GO INTO EFFECT: FRAME SPYREX IF GLORK SHOULD EVER DIE."

Plus Mari did have some lame-if-faked towntells that I'd rather not go into, and she's voting Dekesscum, so as long as she leaves her vote there we'll be A-OK
Wow. I wonder what's the interesting tidbit here, that changed your opinion, Fate.

Oh right, Mari thinks you're town, I' don't. You'll have a nice follower tomorrow in Mariyta who's all hugglz with you now that you're calling her town after she spewed a "fuck you" at you after you called her scum merely two pages ago.

Btw, does anyone have any reliable meta on Mari?
She's been over the top freaking out every time someone called her scum. That reached from calling people assholes to being fucking tired of everyone to just lynch me for all I care, this town's stupid anyway. And upon calling her town she's suddenly all buddy-buddy with that person again.

Is she always so emotional? No offense, but, well, you have to expect to be called scum at one time or another while playing this game.

@VV
While I agree with you that there's a high possibility of Edge being Gollum, lynching him today accomplishes nothing. You yourself said he's after the One Ring and so he has the same interests as town for now: Going after scum.

So, move your vote over to Wraith, where it makes sense.

@Katy
Well, what can I say? I wish my claim could've cleared Edge, me or both of us. Hell, I even wished I would've gotten a better role to backup to begin with. But ask yourself: Would it make sense for a Backup who inherited Motivator to use that power on a cop or not? Regardless of how unsatisfyingly useless this role turned to be. And why would I make the effort to create such a convenient, shady, resultless claim if I could've simply said I'm a VT instead?

Pedit:
@Nero
How can we confirm this and why do you think he's red scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dekes wrote: @Nero
How can we confirm this and why do you think he's red scum?
We tell him to shoot somebody and if he doesn't then he's not Gollum. I think he's been pretty scummy all game, i'll do a wall after the game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Dekes »

Nero Cain wrote:We tell him to shoot somebody and if he doesn't then he's not Gollum. I think he's been pretty scummy all game, i'll do a wall after the game.
And what if the real Daykiller shoots that person and frames Fate for it?

/off-topic
At first I thought you meant you were going to make a wall on Edge after this game :shifty:
But I assume you mean Rangers - Giants here?
Last edited by Bilbo Baggins on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP:
Tag fail. Mods, can you help me out here? The quote was directly from Nero, not me.

*sigh* That better? -The Elvish Baker
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Wraith

If you're looking for asshole retards, btw, look at the Fate/RC combo who almost ruined SAIII via their hydra topic!

---

Edge, dear, that's not how I remember it. It's more like....

Gollum:
SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT. CLAIM MOTHERFUCKERS I NEED TO FIND WHO HAS THE RI-EERR I MEAN, JUST FUCKING CLAIM. BECAUSE I CAN SHOUT SO HARD, YOU MUST BELIEVE ME MINDLESS SHEEP. THATS RIGHT, I'M LOOKING AT YOU.

LegoVas:
Alright look, you're probably Gollum. It makes perfect sense based from my experience with you and a plethora of other evidence! The fact that there are no-daykills, with YOU as seraph-protected obvious not-Mordor, ONLY makes sense with you being Gollum Edge and there is simply no other explanation for the lack of kills D4!

Gollum:
LOLOLOLOLLLLLZ OMG U SO FUNNY VAS. U STUPID. U SO STUPID, U STUPID. UR GOLLUM LOLOLOLZZZ I SHOUT HARDER, I MUST BE RIGHT.

LegoVas:
What the fuck? Explain the lack of kills then! You're Gambiting. Go strangle one of them Mordor heathens before we lynch you, alright? You lose, you suck. I have the upper hand here, my argument is flawless!

Gollum:
OMG STFU LEGOVAS. EVEN IF UR HOT AND SEXY WITH LONG BLOND HAIR AND ALL OTHER ELVEN SEXYNESS, UR STILL STUPID BECAUSE I SAY SO AND I CAN SHOUT HARD. THAT ADDS CREDIBILITY! COME ON, MINDLESS SHEEP. THIS GUY IS GOLLUM LOLOLOOLLZZZ

LegoVas:
You're not as good as you think you are, scum. I read through your plan. Your EVIL plan to attain political power beyond your excessive shouting. You've been anti-council as fuck. You are an alleged VT who attracted the Seraph-Knight protect AND the one-shot Town motivate. If THAT isn't anti-council enough, You're hungry for blood, SCREAMING for the hammer. You have bad intentions scum, bad bad bad intentions and I, as Legovas, ultrahotandsexy, WILL NOT LET YOU DO SO.

Gollum:
OH YEAH. WELL, YOUR STILL STUPID. I HAVE EXPERIENCED A VERY SMALL NONREPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE OF YOUR META OF STUPIDITY. THEREFORE YOU MUST ALWAYS BE STUPID. ALSO IN A RECENT GAME I REPLACED IN AT 3P LYLO, YOU DIDN'T READ ME PROPERLY. THEREFORE, YOU CANT READ ME HERE EITHER.

Legovas:
HAH! Evil fiend, if you call this pathetic little smear campaign 'defense', then you must be stupid. That does not defend you from the evidence openly available in this thread!

Gollum:
OH YEAH WELL, I'LL WRITE A BAD SUMMARY OF EVENTS AND CALLING YOU STUPID THERE TOO!

Legovas:
Well, I shall write a better one with TRUTH and JUSTICE!

Gollum:
TRUTH...AND JUSTICE? NOOOO!!! MY WEAKNESS! MY INCESSANT SHOUTING CANNOT DEFEND FROM SUCH!! AWESOME LEGOVAS, I AM AT YOUR MERCY. PLEASE! DONT GIVE ME TRUTH AND JUSTICE.

Legovas:
I am a merciful elf. If you would strangle a certain RingWraith in this council.. You know, the one who thinks he's at Mordor Comicon.

RingWraith(Cosplaying as Denethor):
wtf vaz, u r scum! lolz, u say sum bad stuf. btw, i claim deathmiller.

Legovas:
Strangle him! Do it, homosexual!

Gollum:
YESS, LEGOVAS. I SHALL.

*strangling scene, wraith flips obvscum*

Gollum:
WILL YOU LET ME LIVE OH AWESOME LEGOVAS?

Legovas:
No. OBVCOUNCIL ASSEMBLE! We shall DESTROY this filthy heathen. READY? COUNCIL....CRUUSSSHHH

Dekes' rushes at gollum, swing at him with a vote.
Dekes:
DIEE GOLLUM! Vote: Edge.

Gollum:
UUAAAHHHH, THE PAIN. ONE VOTE. I SHALL SCREAM AT YOU FOR VOTING ME. SCREAAAAAMMM

Dekes:
Go Katy!

Katy:
Hiiyaaa! Vote: Edge

Gollum:
ARGHHH. TWOO VOTES. I CAN FIGHT THIS OFF. COME GUYS, ITS ME FATE! IM ALWAYS TOWN.

Nero Cain:
Your treachery has gone far enough! Lol. Vote: Edge

Gollum:
THREE VOTES. URGH. MY VOTE THRESHOLD IS GETTING CRITICALLY LOW. I MUST MUSTER ALL MY POWERS TO STOP THIS! HAVE YOU GUYS FORGOTTEN THAT LEGOVAS IS AN IDIOT? I REPEATED IT SOO MANY TIMES IN THREAD NOW. IT MUST BE TRUE!

rewq:
Vote:Vas....errr, I mean, Vote: Edge
Mariyta:
I shall enter too! Vote: Edge (butistill<3edge)

Gollum:
NOOOO. L-1. NO.. VAS..DON'T DO THIS...WE ARE BUDDIES RIGHT? COME, REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES WE SPENT TOGETHER.

Legovas
: There is no mercy for scum like you. HAMMER ARROW WITH THE POWER OF JUSTICE. Vote: Edge

Gollum:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.....
WTF GUYS. IM TOWN.

Bilbo
: Edge has been lynched. He was Gollum, Day Serial killer, Ringhunter.

The End.

----

AND THATS HOW IT HAPPENED. YOU CANT FIGHT THE TRUTH FATE.

YOU CANT.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Edge »

@Mariyta: Always glad to please the ladies.
Dekes wrote:
Edge wrote:To the Glork flip**

Wow. I wonder what's the interesting tidbit here, that changed your opinion, Fate.
Looks like I hit the nail on the head. Thanks for the scumbag response <3

Oh right, Mari thinks you're town, I' don't. You'll have a nice follower tomorrow in Mariyta who's all hugglz with you now that you're calling her town after she spewed a "fuck you" at you after you called her scum merely two pages ago.
Actually, she stopped self-voting. That's all I ever really wanted, was for her to contribute and not be a detriment to town.
@VV
While I agree with you that there's a high possibility of Edge being Gollum, lynching him today accomplishes nothing. You yourself said he's after the One Ring and
so he has the same interests as town for now: Going after scum.
1. First, who are these "scum's that are being gone after? Your suspect list remains a mystery shrouded in bullshit wrapped in an enigma of keeping your options open (and no Wraith does not count as a suspect).

2. OK NOW HOLD UP.

Either you're calling me Gollum who is "KEEPING ALIVE MAH BUDDYZ THAT THINK IM TOWN."

OR you think I'm Gollum who is "TRYING TO LYNCH DA SCUMZ."

YOU CANT TWIST MY MOTIVATIONS TO WHAT EVER SERVES YOUR PURPOSE AT THE TIME (first it was: Look! Edge is Gollum! We can't trust his scumhunting he's buddying up to Mari and whoever calls him town!

then it was "hey VV look how town I am! Gollum is hunting scum today so so should you!")

CONTRADICTION=SCUMMY=DIE=HAMMER=DIE NOW=I GET TO HAMMER YOU
And why would I make the effort to create such a convenient, shady, resultless claim if I could've simply said I'm a VT instead?
Because I doubt anyone would have qualms lynching a scummy VT. A nice power claim to your mix though that "makes sense" via your ISO? Yeah ok, THEN people might want to hold off.

Since we need a mostly all town wagon on Dekes, I want Jenni and Katy to be the next votes on.
(Katy did you ever get back to me about whether its the person who hammers or randomly someone on the wagon?)

I'd also prefer Nero Cain/Wraith unvote and LL take one of their places, but that's just me. Since Nero is apparently going to come up with some "Edge is scummy all da game" post, we'll see (I'm waiting eagerly for that btw, I want to see if you can top VV this game).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh look, 11:11. Make a wish!

I wish.......fate would grow some balls and strangle wraith.

*crosses fingers* >w<
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Edge »

@VV: You know why that wasn't funny in even the slightest? Because you took the situation, applied false truths to it (Wraithscum, FateSK), and tried to twist people's words into a scene.

And in the end, the people in the dead QT are just laughing, not with you, but AT YOU for being so horribly fucking wrong.

I mean seriously, I just read it, I wanted to laugh at the cute little "mimicry is the sincerest form of flatter" display, but then I realize that you actually
believe, truly, in your dumb little heart
that I'm Gollum and you're ignoring whats plainly in front of you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Psst, Fate. This is the part where you go 'Truth, and justice? NOOOOO'etc.etc.

Follow the script man, sheesh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”