Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Oh, and I should add to my BS point that it should have been obvious on
page one
that Furcolow was a VI. I doubt that one throwaway quote in which he said something stupid should have made her opinion flip on a dime like that.

EBWOPreview: Seacore, I miss SSBF, but I'm glad npau replaced into his slot and not someone unreadable's, because then I'd have thought he was scum. Faraday and I have had a mixed read on ReaperCharlie all game. Honestly, I'm in agreement that much of what RC's been arguing is crap and that he's ignored or deflected questions to him with lame jokes and snide comments. My only doubt is that I can sadly believe he'd act like this as town just because his head was so far up his ass that he doesn't want to admit that he's wrong. He came comes across as very seat-of-his-pants.

His last couple of posts (ignoring your case and posting OBVSCUM, trying to defnd himself by saying HE TRUSTED FURCOLOW) were horrible, though. I'll discuss RC with Faraday tomorrow to see what he thinks.

Magna, since you're here, you never addressed my question about RC as town. You've pointed out lots of instances in which he buddies, but does he buddy and jockey for favour like this all the time? It would help me read him.

Also, are you saying that you still have a scumread on Seacore, and that you found nothing townish-looking in RC's ISO? Because I remember you doing the same thing in ACoK Mafia (reading someone in ISO and making every single post sound like a scumtell).

Oh, and almost forgot to sign my posts.

~Mina
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Seacore »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Faraday and I have had a mixed read on ReaperCharlie all game. Honestly, I'm in agreement that much of what RC's been arguing is crap and that he's ignored or deflected questions to him with lame jokes and snide comments. My only doubt is that I can sadly believe he'd act like this as town just because his head was so far up his ass that he doesn't want to admit that he's wrong. He came comes across as very seat-of-his-pants.
Yeah, I can respect this. But it's also the little things, the declaring I'm just OMGUSing when he's clearly doing the same. That doesn't seem to be town, that seems like flailing scum.
Oh, and almost forgot to sign my posts.

~Mina
[/quote] Entirely unnecessary, for me at least. Sometimes your posts read so Mina that I have to go back and check you haven't posted in your account.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Furcolow »

El Goosuki wrote:
Fate wrote:Hey Ellie, Reaper is perfectly able to fake his town meta.

Please vote Kthx

~Fate
I never played with him before...
And comments like that wristing thing just now look so town >.>

Auro
Baby
Bower
Kunk
Magna
Nopoint
Seacore
Wick
Xvart

^^^ Are any of these guys scum?
add lost butterfly, take off wickedest, and i'm null on nopoint/kunk, and i agree with you
Fate wrote:(Also I do believe DGB just said there were 4 Cultist voting furcolow at one time. For the queen of VC analysis this is just more laughable than her usual laughable attempts at content)
I've been saying that all game. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 5, yet you haven't said shit about that to me.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Feysal »

Ok, caught up. Thanks for summarizing the ReaperCharlie case, though I'll still have to read his posts myself.
Fate #1146 wrote:Its lynchin time. Before we hit 50 pages. Make sure to get your "Ben/Fate" reads in so that I can mock him with impunity tomorrow.
Since you've asked this before, I guess you really want to hear those reads. Mine are town on you both. Yes, I was involved in all the theorizing on how to confirm Benmage, since a confirmed townie is better still than a trusted one, and because theorizing is my thing. Since it apparently can't be done, I'm over it.
El Goosuki #1151 wrote:
El Goosuki wrote:Does Percy's VC's cover the wagons in this game or were there a few in between the,
(Bowser -> Furco -> Seacore)
^^^And this plz. From anyone.
Furcolow and Seacore were the first and largest wagons we've had. Bowser has had a few votes on him pretty much all the time. Also, some others have had a few votes on them, like Lost Butterfly, Baby Spice and AurorusVox.
Lost Butterfly #1168 wrote:Omigod. I am so tempted by the ReaperCharlie wagon (and infinitely prefer it to a Seacore wagon). But I have to be entirely honest. If I voted for him, it would really only be because I hate his guts and every post he's written so far has made me want to fly into a murderous rage. My sanity would improve with him out of the game.
I get what you mean. In my first game ever, a player decided to fake a post restriction, which he used as an excuse to insult everyone in his posts. I ended up leading the wagon on him, and he turned out to be the town bus driver. But, he was turning the game into a flame war, so I've never regretted that mislynch.

Not that I would imply the situation with ReaperCharlie was anywhere close, just that I understand why you might want him out.
Lost Butterfly #1168 wrote:As for Baby Spice, I think someone mentioned this already, but I didn't like how she suddenly came to the conclusion that Furcolow was a VI after thirty pages, once the wagon on him had fizzled.
That was hitogoroshi. Baby Spice was away for the weekend, and may have decided it was time to move on when she came back, but I've also not seen her move on to anyone else.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Its probably because I don't read your posts Furc

>_>
<_<
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

LB wrote:Magna, since you're here, you never addressed my question about RC as town. You've pointed out lots of instances in which he buddies, but does he buddy and jockey for favour like this all the time? It would help me read him.
I’m working from first hand experience in the following games with Reaper

Ooba’s Mad World Time Travel Mafia –Town Roleblocker
Harry Potter Mafia – Scum Godfather
Farside22’s Supernatural Mafia. – Cult Leader

Pay special attention to his behaviour in each Large Game (they all are) Day 1 and compare to here.

I don’t believe that any player does anything all the time. You’ll have to look at those games and make your own conclusions. I do consider the fact that this game’s lack of traditional PRs makes the comparisons not pure apples to apples. That said my feeling based on personal experience is that Reaper is a good cult candidate.
LB wrote:Also, are you saying that you still have a scumread on Seacore, and that you found nothing townish-looking in RC's ISO? Because I remember you doing the same thing in ACoK Mafia (reading someone in ISO and making every single post sound like a scumtell).
My read on Seacore is Null leaning ever so slightly Scum, with that lean based on his ‘Hunt Scum including Pre-Murderers’. Certainly not strong enough to put him ahead of several other players (Reaper and AV, for starters) IMO.

As for my ISO of Reaper – read any game of mine (including Clash) and find an ISO that shows Town tells. You will not. I don’t believe in behavioral Town tells. And if you want to remove the buddying posts from the ISO (there are a ton) the total amount of scummy posts by Reaper is probably about 20 (less than 1/3rd his ISO).

You can make the argument that there is confirmation bias going on in my ISO. I can’t say it isn’t possible. My re-read is certainly influenced by my gut feeling that the ReaperCharlie is Cult.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Fate wrote:I've already softclaimed why I think Seacore is town. There is no longer a need to out this information, except maybe down the road as a "I TOLD YA SO" especially given Seacore's recent play, it should no longer matter what I have a town read on him.

AND I DO BELIEVE YOU JUST POSTED BUT NEGLECTED TO ANSWER MY BOLD.

I MEAN, IT WAS BOLDED, WHY/HOW ARE PEOPLE MISSING/IGNORING IT?
I'm pretty sure it was me who came up with the whole BM going through with the kill on you and then someone rezzing you plan so i'll explain the reasoning behind it:

BM claims to have stalked you but then starts saying things like this:
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote
lets let benmage confirm himself imo
Why waste a confirmed town kill, on a confirmed cult.
Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:"Who will liekly become a murderer, d1"

just to clarify.

And when Benmage leaves I'll read the fucking thread, find scum, and that'll be that.
Negative. It takes 2 kills to be a murder. I have no interest. The mod himself said that its a near impossible WC.

I don't want to waste my 1 kill...hence you need to hang.
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:BenMage you are not confirmed unless you carry out your vig
Dumbass...any idiot can stop me.. But i'll try, and tomorrow what predicament will we be in? Hopefully fate dead. But sometimes one should plan for the worst...i.e. me getting another wasted insanity.

Now we can lynch fate whose the best lynch of the day anyways and save ourselves some time.
So BM hates you enough to stalk you pre-game without knowing what your allignment is but then tries to argue his way out of the kill. This doesn't seem fishy at all to you? This doesn't seem like a cult member (or possibly even a soon-to-be-murderer who stalked somebody else) using his history with you as a way to try and look like town? That's why I think he should prove he actually stalked you last night and go through with kill.

I've got more to say on the matter but I've gotta get ready for work.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Trilobite wrote:Baby Spice, why exactly did you unvote furc in post 964? Spell it out for me.

Despite how scummy he seems, someone (Hito? AV?) convinced me that Furcolow probably did ward as he is too much VI to have faked it.
If that's the case, then VI explains so much of what I find scummy, the posting, the flailing, the temper, the vote jumping, etc.
I think the post was early on in the period I was off playing Bloodbowl :)

Don't get me wrong, I think my poor eyes would be happy to see Furcolow lynched, but I think he's probably an investigator, and dare I say town.
Hito wrote:People playing from their phones/E-readers: do push-button spoiler tags work alright for you?
Well the previous one wasn't too bad.

Fate
, are you only voting whatever wagons happen?

What happened to the wagon on Bowser. It formed, got to 4 votes, Bowser unvoted, it fell apart, then reformed, got to 4 votes, and fell apart. This I fail to understand.

Has RC answered the hypocrasy question. Not much of a question so I really can't understand why he wont answer if he hasn't.

Have to take a closer look at the various wagons but my first impression is that they contain oppetunists who are just looking for a wagon to vote. (Wether they are worthy wagons or not.)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Baby Spice wrote:I think the post was early on in the period I was off playing Bloodbowl :)
Playing Dwarves = Scum
Playing Goblins = Lying scum, actually playing Dwarves
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by xvart »

Triglav, 837 wrote:
xvart [emphasis ours] wrote:[Triglav's] initial vote on me had terrible justifications. Like I said, the list was going to be made, there is no doubt about that, so you voted for something that was not a scumtell. It's not a towntell, either;
but the fact that you don't assert with any sort of backup that I was going crazy to be the first person to post the list
in an attempt to look town by being helpful or that I needed crazy town points because of evidence A, B, and C does not help your case.
We...did claim that you did it right away to look townish.
Don't understand.
Want time/date stamp to show how quickly you volunteered to do it?
Okay... I suppose that saying "Noise/Ward list coming in next post" could be construed as "volunteering" in an "attempting to look townie." What alternative is there? Should we have voted on who was going to make the noise list? Ideally, who should have started the list and when? My point is your justification would have fit for anyone who started the list, which is terrible justification for a serious vote, which you are defending as such. Which reminds me, I never added the one missing piece.

Lost Butterfly, 1086 wrote:
xvart wrote: Relevance?
He's the only one on that hydra I can read one way or another (mostly due to lurking as scum), or at least the easiest and only one of their posts before then hadn't been signed so I wanted to know who made it.
I'm not really sure I buy this; which post of Trilobite are you referring to? They all are signed in the day leading up to your comment. This looked like a deflection in trying to get some hydra support since someone hadn't posted yet. In the context of that post, it seemed relevant to the hydra discussion and not to trying to read out a possible scum lurker. Also, all the arguments just seem a little out of place or off; like Faraday talking in third person? These responses just don't plausibly sit well with me as all being legitimate; but I recognize that it is circumstantial at best now.

UNVOTE:

While looking back I saw I missed this question:
Trilobite, 647 wrote:Xvart have you ever played with furc before? If so, what game(s)?
I think I've only been in one game with Furcolow, and it is on going. That is the only game that comes to mind; which is why his read on me and my play is so intriguing because he has never struck me as the player to metamine.

Seacore, 1118 wrote:
Furpants_Tom wrote:

Yes, the flavours are different; but he can claim his murder was rezzed away - as, in fact, we're already planning to allow him to do.
Actually this reminds me of something that should be brought up.

There's almost certainly going to be a greater ritual tonight, I don't see a reason why it would just be a standard one.

So: Benmage murdering fate, Player A rezzing fate, Cultists doing ritual
will look the same as
Player A rezzing fate, Cultists doing greater ritual.

Both of them allow a rezzer to step forward and say "I tried to Rez Fate last night and I got blood all over me, but fate is still dead"

Hell, Cultist-Benmage could have had one of his buddies pick up a rez kit for that express purpose, i.e. in my second example, Player A could be cult.

I'm not saying this is what happened or will happen, I'm just saying we can't discount it just because of the kill flavour
The problem with your final speculation is that your assumption is based on Benmage Murdering Fate, so Benmages Cult buddies does not follow. Also, even if the Cult crafted a Fetish of Fate I doubt they would use it tonight just based on the pure madness that is surrounding them and the madness that will probably be tomorrow depending on what Benmage does tonight. And, why would they kill someone who might die tonight anyway? This whole rezzing thing just doesn't seem worth it to try to get some town cred for Cult members, especially when a Murder could easily unravel their plans by murdering one of the people involved in this plot.
Seacore, 1128 wrote:It's particularly interesting that he has taken a comment of mine about how frustrating the Fate/Benmage thing was in early days and decided its a scum tell, as I'm pretending to be a concerned townie.
Yet we're not allowed to take this as a scum tell, because it's just a sign of his laziness.

I.e. He's allowed to be lazy, I'm not allowed to be frustrated.
I don't see how the two tells are comparable, other than they both are fairly bad tells.

ReaperCharlie, 1159 wrote:If I was cult, why wouldn't I just let Furcolow get lynched?
Really? This is easy. ScumRC would want Furcolow alive because in the eventual event of his lynch you could claim an impeccable read on him. Also, him being alive would create a player slot that could very well be detrimental long term, or at least create pages of nonsense and little content to filter through for days. The fact that you have always been so adamant about Furcolow not being lynched has always struck me as odd, because even if you think he is so obvious town, you don't strike me as a player that would be up in arms about keeping him around. You have always struck me as a guy willing to trim the fat, or at least not caring enough about not trimming the fat.
ReaperCharlie, 1004 wrote:Wait, I thought the Cult could kill each night regardless of stalking.

Fetishes give people extra insanities, and the Ritual kills 'em, right?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Now this is something I could actually see ScumRC doing as misdirection. Trying to pull a not so fast one on everyone. Who were you even talking to when you made this comment Reaper?

VOTE: ReaperCharlie

Feysal, 1164 wrote:If you are so sure, why are you not defending him with proper arguments? Your word alone does little to influence my opinion of him... though I've not yet really formed my opinion, I will have to read ReaperCharlie's posts to see where this wagon is coming from.
Feysal, meet DGB. DGB, meet Feysal.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I meant to sit here and read the entire 20+ pages until I was caught up.
I did a shitload of pages and realized I was skimming.
Not cool.
Will take a break.
Come back later/tomorrow and work on it some more.
Geez this game is long as hell.

BUT, since people are confused:
I HEARD NOISE LAST NIGHT. I DID NOT WARD.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by xvart »

xvart wrote:
Noises/Ward List 1.04 (FINAL)
Andrius
- No Noises (272), Did Not Ward (272)
AurorusVox
- No Noises (219), Did Not Ward (219)
Baby Spice
- No Noises (308),
Warded MagnaofIllusion
(308)
Benmage
- No Noises (55),
Stalked Fate
(62),
Insanity: Suicidal (D1)

Bowser
- No Noise (35), Did not Ward (35)
El Goosuki
(warded by Furculow)
-
Heard Noises
(67), Did Not Ward (604)
Fate
(stalked by Benmage)
-
Heard Noises
(71), Did Not Ward (71)
Feysal
- No Noise (42), Did not Ward (42)
Furcolow
- No Noise (12),
Warded El Goosuki
(12)
Furpants_Tom
- No Noise (680), Did Not Ward (727)
hitorogoshi
-
Heard Noises
(50), Did not Ward (64)
kunkstar7
-
Heard Noises
(8), Did not Ward (33)
Lost Butterfly
-
Heard Noises
(85), Did not Ward (85)
MagnaofIllusion
(Warded by Baby Spice and xvart)
-
Heard Noises
(7), Did not Ward (7)
Plum
- No Noises (296), Did Not Ward (296)
ReaperCharlie
(Warded by rewq455)
-
Heard Noises
(6), Did not Ward (26)
rewq455
-
Heard Noises
(222),
Warded ReaperCharlie
(137)
Seacore
-
Heard Noises
(69), Did Not Ward (69)
SpyreX
- No Noises (247), Did Not Ward (247)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
- No Noises (346), Did Not Ward (346)
totallynotmafia
- No Noises (318), Did Not Ward (597)
Triglav
- No Noise (63), Did Not Ward (272)
Trilobite
- No Noise (38), Did not Ward (38)
VasudeVa
- No Noise (278), Did not Ward (278)
VP Baltar
-
Heard Noises
(44), Did Not Ward (567)
Wickedestjr
-
Heard Noises
(233), Did Not Ward (233)
Wingless
- No Noise (41), Did not Ward (41)
xvart
-
Heard Noises
(52),
Warded MagnaofIllusion
(603)
I only read quote walls.

Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

ReaperCharlie - 7
(Triglav, Seacore, Fate, VasudeVa, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, xvart)
Seacore - 5
(Plum,
AurorusVox
, totallynotmafia, Trilobite, ReaperCharlie,
Furcolow
, nopointinactingup)
Baby Spice - 3
(Benmage, Wickedestjr, hitorogoshi)
Bowser - 2
(
nopointinactingup
, Furpants_Tom, Lost Butterfly)
Lost Butterfly - 2
(VP Baltar,
xvart
, Furcolow)
AurorusVox - 1
(
SpyreX
MagnaofIllusion
, El Goosuki)
kunkstar7 - 1
(manho)
VasudeVa - 1
(Andrius)
El Goosuki - 1
(AurorusVox)
MagnaofIllusion - 0 (
VasudeVa
)

Not Voting - 5 (Baby Spice, Bowser, Feysal,
Furcolow
, kunkstar7, rewq455)

Spoiler tags are fine!

Prodding Bowser.

With 28 alive, 15 votes secures a Lynch.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Bowser »

/dodges prod.

Rereading tomorrow.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

YO XVART. I JUST CLARIFIED MY NOISE AND YOU IGNORED ME. WTF
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by xvart »

Andrius wrote:YO XVART. I JUST CLARIFIED MY NOISE AND YOU IGNORED ME. WTF
Shit, clerical error. I even posted about you hearing noises a couple posts back...

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by xvart »

Noises/Ward List 1.05 (FINAL FINAL)
Andrius
-
Heard Noises
(272), Did Not Ward (272)
AurorusVox
- No Noises (219), Did Not Ward (219)
Baby Spice
- No Noises (308),
Warded MagnaofIllusion
(308)
Benmage
- No Noises (55),
Stalked Fate
(62),
Insanity: Suicidal (D1)

Bowser
- No Noise (35), Did not Ward (35)
El Goosuki
(warded by Furculow)
-
Heard Noises
(67), Did Not Ward (604)
Fate
(stalked by Benmage)
-
Heard Noises
(71), Did Not Ward (71)
Feysal
- No Noise (42), Did not Ward (42)
Furcolow
- No Noise (12),
Warded El Goosuki
(12)
Furpants_Tom
- No Noise (680), Did Not Ward (727)
hitorogoshi
-
Heard Noises
(50), Did not Ward (64)
kunkstar7
-
Heard Noises
(8), Did not Ward (33)
Lost Butterfly
-
Heard Noises
(85), Did not Ward (85)
MagnaofIllusion
(Warded by Baby Spice and xvart)
-
Heard Noises
(7), Did not Ward (7)
Plum
- No Noises (296), Did Not Ward (296)
ReaperCharlie
(Warded by rewq455)
-
Heard Noises
(6), Did not Ward (26)
rewq455
-
Heard Noises
(222),
Warded ReaperCharlie
(137)
Seacore
-
Heard Noises
(69), Did Not Ward (69)
SpyreX
- No Noises (247), Did Not Ward (247)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
- No Noises (346), Did Not Ward (346)
totallynotmafia
- No Noises (318), Did Not Ward (597)
Triglav
- No Noise (63), Did Not Ward (272)
Trilobite
- No Noise (38), Did not Ward (38)
VasudeVa
- No Noise (278), Did not Ward (278)
VP Baltar
-
Heard Noises
(44), Did Not Ward (567)
Wickedestjr
-
Heard Noises
(233), Did Not Ward (233)
Wingless
- No Noise (41), Did not Ward (41)
xvart
-
Heard Noises
(52),
Warded MagnaofIllusion
(603)
I only read quote walls.

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Seacore »

Baby Spice wrote:
Have to take a closer look at the various wagons but my first impression is that they contain oppetunists who are just looking for a wagon to vote. (Wether they are worthy wagons or not.)
This is the first time BS has pinged my scumdar.

We're a week into the game, and all you have to say on "the various wagons" is that they contain opportunists. That's a pretty nothing thing to say, opportunists will always take the opportunity to jump onto wagons. But the way you've said it sets up an easy dismissal of all the wagons.

Also RC has answered the hyprocacy question in that he has said there is no hypocracy and we should stop asking him about it.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Seacore »

With xvart's list complete, this is everybody's last chance to admit they cowered or laundered during N0

Assuming nil returns on that, the only people who should have insanity points at this stage are Cultists who crafted 3 fetishes, potential murderers and benmage.*
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

ATTENTION

I have decided to graverob.

I just got a message from someone about mowing a lawn, and it reminded me of this. I have decided it is the most pro-town thing that I can do, counteracting the natural janitorial process of non-flipping.

I will not be stating the insanities I am taking.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Seacore »

Furcolow wrote:
ATTENTION

I just got a message from someone about mowing a lawn, and it reminded me of this. I have decided it is the most pro-town thing that I can do, counteracting the natural janitorial process of non-flipping.

I think you'll find that's completely unacceptable.

Whether people believe you are town, investigator or whatever, enough people agree that your declaration of your night action so far has been unclear and hardly dependable.

On top of this, you want to not tell us what your insanity is? That is definitely unacceptable. You will openly declare which one it is, so we can track it.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Seacore wrote:On top of this, you want to not tell us what your insanity is? That is definitely unacceptable. You will openly declare which one it is, so we can track it.
This.

@Furpants: Nothing I recall strikes me as suspicious off the top of my head, but just getting out of under my load of homework, so will reread Plum. Is there any specific reason why Plum?
Have to actually read the last ~10 pages to catch up on what I'm missing.
Welcome to the Network.
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Furpants_Tom »

kunkstar7 wrote:@Furpants: Nothing I recall strikes me as suspicious off the top of my head, but just getting out of under my load of homework, so will reread Plum. Is there any specific reason why Plum?
Because you and she haven't interacted at all, as far as I can see. Furthermore, you're relatively quiet, and she consistently makes peoples' "pro-town" lists - both of which I consider interesting characteristics.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Seacore wrote:I think you'll find that's completely unacceptable.

Whether people believe you are town, investigator or whatever, enough people agree that your declaration of your night action so far has been unclear and hardly dependable.

On top of this, you want to not tell us what your insanity is? That is definitely unacceptable. You will openly declare which one it is, so we can track it.
What's unacceptable about the confirmed townie robbing graves? That's awesome and wonderful. Seacore, it really sounds like you're trying to call up a deep well of suspicion on Furc that doesn't exist. I don't like the weaselly "enough people agree that your declaration of your night action so far has been unclear and hardly dependable." Which people where? You're extremely careful to distance yourself from these views. "Hey, I'm fine with you robbing graves, but
I think you'll find
that
enough people agree...
". If you STILL want to call Furc cult or murderer, do so. If you don't, don't try to strong-arm him out of helping the town with vague references to some fierce
other

That being said, Furc, I am curious why you don't want to claim insanities. I'm cool with not getting insanities from you (and only you) but I'd at least like a reason.

I have stupidly little time on my hands right now. I have a midterm I'm probably pulling an all-nighter to finish, other games I need to get to, and tests I have to study for. As such, I don't have the time to push a full case on BabySpice at the moment but I can, as promised, state why I'm leaving my vote.

It's this quote that threw me:
So AV you're saying that Furc is too much a VI to properly research a fake ward claim so he really warded?

Vi over maliciousness?

There could be something in that, and it could explain a lot of Furcolow's posts.
(Also, it's VI. Vi is the opposite of VI)

Firstly, while AV's post 663 did come after BabySpice left for Bloodbowl, my 301 came well before. Secondly, and more damning, "too much of a VI to properly research a fake ward claim" is completely backwards. The issue at hand was that
both past experience AND proper research into the pre-amended ruleset would have told Furcolow that warding would produce noise. For him to report that he did not heard noise basicially proves that he warded and was telling the truth.

It feels like a couple of cultists were on the Furc wagon with BabySpice when she left for Bloodbowl. Some investigators (myself included) tirelessly argue for Furc to the point that the wagon can't be pushed anymore. All others exeunt. BabySpice comes back on a lonely wagon with a QT presumably calling for a Furcolow exodus. She wants to get off the wagon, and she makes a post to that effect. But she doesn't understand why Furc is clear in the first place, so her reason is pitiful and feels artificial. Sotty caught on to that as well.

To summarize my point: someone as dedicated to the "Furcolow lied" narrative as BabySpice would probably only be convinced by the actual truth. Her rationale "too VI to fake a ward claim" is incorrect, and given her previous vehemence, feels like a cop-out to get off an unpopular wagon.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Seacore wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
ATTENTION

I think you'll find that's completely unacceptable.

No, I won't let the cultists track my insanities
sorry

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”