Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

i just really don't see the benefit of saying "player A is town" if you are town
town recognising each other as town is a good thing, surely?
Mina has been openly defending numerous players, and while you may say "many people are doing that to you", the players she has been defending have been NOT confirmed in the slightest. I mean, go read babyspice/seacore/lost butterfly/fate in iso and tell me if there aren't common themes between them all.

And? I mean, you don't NEED to defend a player who's been confirmed, they're confirmed. What's the common theme you're talking about (I'm assuming there's more than 1 between any 4 random players)
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

the theme i'm talking about is that you could have used people defending me to counteract my case on your defending unconfirmed and terrible players who are scum with you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Furcolow »

HOWEVER, since I addressed it before you or anyone else could (looking at those people like xvart and MoI), you can't use it as a stupid strawman-like defense of my points, which you've conceded already, that you are defending terrible players who I find to be cult with you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:
Mina wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Strongly suspecct Beenmage and Fate to
both be investigators
but
Ben is most definately not town.
Um...

yeah
. *brain explodes*
vote: mina

FOS LOST BUTTERFLY
FOS SEACORE
FOS BABYSPICE
FOS that fuck who defended seacore earlier who i cant put my finger on but will have to find
I make this post, then ALL THREE OF YOU VOTE ME.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

I don't understand any of that sentence two posts above. Defending a player isn't inherently scummy one way or another, it's a playstyle quirk. I don't really see where you're going with any of this.

The fact these players are 'terrible' seems largely irrelevant.

ebwop: That's true, so?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Furcolow »

YOU DEFENDED SEACORE/BABYSPICE. DO YOU ARGUE YOU DEFENDED THEM BOTH?
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Furcolow wrote: You've defended Seacore
Fate has defended Seacore - twice
Now you're defending BabySpice?
I know all this, and yes I am. He looks like newb town to me.
Point 2. Couple in Fate defending the same person with point 2, but we'll let BM take care of him!

Point 3 is the way you tried to twist the mod's words into a case on me
Point 4 is how all 3 of you berated me (you, seacore, babyspice) to try to get me modkilled
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Furcolow »

and point 4 came AFTER I put FoS on all 3 of you in a post
you all fucking jumped onto me AFTER I was suspicious of you all.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Furcolow »

"FOS that fuck who defended seacore earlier who i cant put my finger on but will have to find" = Fate
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Furcolow »

I have work from 4 to close
have to take a shower, i'm running a little tight.

hope you all see the light!
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Why would I argue? I just said I thought they were both town less than a page ago.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:Are you fucking kidding me......points conceded.....you must be fucking joking....what did I claim stalk on PG 2,3?? You two .....hilarious.
Pew pew, post numbers prove it, pew pew
Furcolow #30 wrote:unless someone decided to admit they stalked someone and kill them tomorrow. If this is the case, it could be really good for us, or really bad. If they behave as confirmed town, and don't ever stalk then kill again, it could be really good for us.
Benmage #55 wrote:Whatchya talkin bout willis?
Furcolow #61 wrote:I'm saying if someone wanted to say "I stalked ____", and then they perform the kill, they are confirmed town
Benmage #62 wrote:Read
I
between
stalked
the
Fate
lines
The whatcya talkin about willis...was me claiming...not not understanding him..i than spelt it out. and Yeah Pg 3 like I said.

Look after I confirm myself...you're the first one to hang. Period.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Benmage »

V/La Till Monday evening EST.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

<Mina-head>Thanks so much to Faraday for keeping up with the thread while I've been slacking off. I've been working on and off on a huge catch-up wall post (stuff I want to say to kunkstar, xvart, Baltar, RC, and Whoever-It-Was-Who-Asked-Me-About-VasudeVa (wicked?), but it might not be ready for awhile because I'm really behind on another game), but since I've just noticed that I'm in a flame war...

Furcolow, um...I'm sorry to burst your spastic "MINA IS DEFENDING PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING WAGONED, LYNCH MINA, LYNCH MINA, LYNCH MINA" bubble, but you've actually been arguing with Faraday-head all day.

Personally, I'm not as confident as Faraday is that Seacore and Baby Spice are town--Baby Spice in particular I could see as incompetent scum. Seacore's response to me wasn't as bad as I remembered it, but I'd still like to press him a little. Neither would be my first choice for a vote right now even if I were alone, though.

Despite my question to Baltar, I would be okay with a Bowser wagon, but it would pretty much be a "Policy-lynch CSL because he's unreadable and will probably lose us this game if we leave him alive" vote.

I'm also starting to think, "Do you think Benmage, Fate, and Furcolow are all town, and not particularly likely to go murderer" should be this game's official litmus test of intelligence and/or innocence. Maybe I'll try rereading from the POV of "Benmage as a cultist who knows he'd be expected to kill Fate and thus is trying to play to his meta," because yeah, his arguments have been bad, but that seems too tinfoil hat. I don't believe that Ben would go murderer; I buy his story that he called too much attention to himself by claiming his Stalk and he wouldn't go for the impossible win condition.

But more on this when I respond to kunkstar and xvart's utterly ridiculous "Use your Commune on Furc, because he's probably town, but we want to be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA SURE that he doesn't go a murderer" plan (even though all the evidence suggests he warded on N0).
Plum wrote:There is no ambiguity in targeting a hydra which is the basis of a hydra in this game. The intention was quite as clear as seaching for a Forensics Kit onstead of Forensics Tools. Lost Butterfly, don't be an idiot and reverse the Townpoints Mina earned . . . too late.
You know, I shouldn't laugh, but....

(It's all the funnier if you saw the QT posts Faraday was making at the same time that he blew up at Furc. "Must...stop...attacking...Furcolow...and making an ass of myself....nooooo, falling to temptation......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DIE, FURCOLOW, DIE DIE DIE!")

Anyway, I didn't realize Dripping Goofball is in the El Goosuki hydra. Since Drippereth is two thirds of the El Goosuki slot, then this has all been resolved. The official Lost Butterfly party line is that Furcolow is town. And therefore, this hydra will not waste any time interacting with the logic bomb that is Furcolow, because it will only be counterproductive, and because no one listens to a word he says because he's a raving lunatic, anyway.

Isn't that right, Faraday? *elbows*

I said, ISN'T THAT RIGHT, FARADAY.

Just ignore him. I-G-N-O-R-E him. He'll go away.

</Mina>
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

To everyone in regards to looking at “Locking Down’ suspected Cult / Murders with Graverobbing down the line –

I suggest, before committing to this course of action that we consider the new Ward mechanic before assuming it will be as easy as in the previous game. The Cult’s ability to prevent a grave from being robbed with Ward makes ‘confirming’ that suspected Cult or Murderers more difficult. As an example a player is tasked with robbing two specific graves at Night. The player is robs one as informed by flips. Player says he was blocked from robbing the second. Now the dilemma begins for Town.

The can be somewhat prevented by having two players rob every grave but it is far from fool-proof.

On to direct discussion –
Reaper wrote:What, do you want a flow chart or something?
Nope, I don’t need one. I’ve seen Scum ReaperCharlie and Town ReaperCharlie operating up close and personal in Large Theme Games (ooba’s Mad World, Supernatural Mafia, Harry Potter). And guess which ReaperCharlie I’ve seen that’s borderline obnoxious about his ‘Town’ cred and likes to argue with me? Hint – it wasn’t the Town ReaperCharlie who was lurkeresque and made almost no contributions Days 1-3. So yeah I’ve to a gut read that doesn’t say ‘Shining Beacon of Towniness’ to me. Can I be wrong? Sure as gut reads based on direct experience aren’t strong evidence. That’s why I’m actually looking at what you are saying as opposed to following the ‘In Crowd’.
Reaper wrote:AV's 568 is pure win.

I could sheep that.

Seacore can wait. As long as he still gets lynched at some point, I'm cool.
So you’ve spent all the time previous to this basically throwing rhetoric that Seacore is obvscum and must be lynched and WHAMMO we get this? I think I’ll file your gut reads under “Smile and Nod Politely but generally Ignore the Ranting Man” for the moment.

Regarding Seacore
– In looking at his ISO the one thing that makes me wonder about his possibilities as Cult is his rather strong insistence that we not conflagrate Town with Investigtors. The point is true, long-term, but currently the only existent threats to Town are Cult. Its possible that the Murderers in the last game that royally screwed Town are weighing on his mind but it is troublesome to me. He’s in the second Tier I’d vote for behind AV.

Regarding xvart
– The lateness of his admission of who he Warded, combined with his target being already selected sets my scumdar mildly tingling. His explanation on why he chose me is reasonable but the fact that I’ve already been Warded by BabySpice makes me somewhat concerned.

@xvart
– aside from Furc who are your top Cult reads at this juncture?
FurTom wrote:A number of folk seem to be keen to do it for much less...
Mom the other kids were chucking bricks at cars on the highway … what did you expect me to do not join in?

That’s a moronic reason to want to scuttle the game.
VV wrote:Something is off with MoI's #542. It reads a LOT like buddy distancing, especially since they're like OMGUS voting each other here. In this wall, he only mentions AV twice -> "Your response is underwhelming" + "SpyreX's case is compelling.". MoI doesn't read like his usual aggressive self..
You think I’m not playing aggressively when any number of people have attacked me for being too aggressive regarding Furc? Cool story bro.

Although I know I will regret this come Monday morning –

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from now until Monday morning for normal family weekend duties. I will have enough access to read the thread but will not be wall-post responding.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Plum »

Lost Butterfly wrote:I'm also starting to think, "Do you think Benmage, Fate, and Furcolow are all town, and not particularly likely to go murderer" should be this game's official litmus test of intelligence and/or innocence.
Wait, what do you think is the correct answer?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:46 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Benmage wrote:Look after I confirm myself...you're the first one to hang. Period.
Lol, I'd like to hear the reasoning for where that came from other than you trying to stop me convincing people you could be scum. Although I've said that I want you to PROVE that you're legit rather than just accept blindly that you're legit, if you
are
legit, sure I'll have egg on my face, but I'll actually be happy that you're confirmed not-cult.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Plum wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:I'm also starting to think, "Do you think Benmage, Fate, and Furcolow are all town, and not particularly likely to go murderer" should be this game's official litmus test of intelligence and/or innocence.
I thought the obvious implication was "Yes." I can justify why I think this, if people are interested, but I've already wasted too much breath defending Furcolow.

Do you disagree?

Like I said before, the only caveat is that Benmage might be a cultist gambiting that people will talk him out of the plan or that Fate will be resurrected. It's still not the most likely explanation, though.

~Mina
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Plum »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Plum wrote:
I thought the obvious implication was "Yes." I can justify why I think this, if people are interested, but I've already wasted too much breath defending Furcolow.

Do you disagree?
No, I don't disagree. I was worried you might.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Feysal »

kunkstar7 #655 wrote:As far as I know, graverobbing as a roleblock is still possible, and something that should be put to use to deal with murderers.
Okay, I need to ask. How do you use grave robbing as a role block? From what I've understood, it was not a free action in past games, and you could force suspected murderers to rob graves and you would know if they did not comply. Now that it is a free action, the suspected murderer would have to be tasked with two graves to rob. Doing this every second night is enough to stop them from murdering, so you could still keep them in check like this. Have I understood correctly?
Wickedestjr #657 wrote:I may be missing something, but why can't we just have one person rez Fate?
We don't know if the reason Fate heard noise was because of stalk, fetish or both. If there is a fetish and the cult decides to use it, one res kit won't be enough. It might even be good play for the cult to do so, to mess with the whole plan of confirming Benmage.

However, if we do decide to resuscitate Fate, I don't see a problem in one or more players claiming to have res kits and declaring their intent to do it, so that other players with res kits can pick different targets. There is nothing that could stop their actions from having the desired effect.

But of course, the whole idea of wasting res kits to curb what is likely town-on-town violence is insane, as other players have said. We really should come up with a better plan.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 am

Post by rewq455 »

GARRRRR..... I leave for one day and there are 15 new pages.... Will catch up soon.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Lost Butterfly wrote:I've already wasted too much breath defending Furcolow.
uh... LOL?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 am

Post by rewq455 »

Feysal wrote:
Wickedestjr #657 wrote:I may be missing something, but why can't we just have one person rez Fate?
We don't know if the reason Fate heard noise was because of stalk, fetish or both. If there is a fetish and the cult decides to use it, one res kit won't be enough. It might even be good play for the cult to do so, to mess with the whole plan of confirming Benmage.

However, if we do decide to resuscitate Fate, I don't see a problem in one or more players claiming to have res kits and declaring their intent to do it, so that other players with res kits can pick different targets. There is nothing that could stop their actions from having the desired effect.

But of course, the whole idea of wasting res kits to curb what is likely town-on-town violence is insane, as other players have said. We really should come up with a better plan.
I can't believe that I am saying this, but I think letting the kill go through would be good for the town, even if Fate is town. This early in the game a confirmed non-cultist would be very beneficial to the town, as it is one less person that is possibly scum (yes I realize that was very repetitive). After that, I think we should put BenMage on Grave Robbing duty, which there is a limit to the number that you can do in one night, last game it was 2. If anything BenMage should be warded tonight to prevent the scum from killing our possible confirmed town.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Or; we could lynch Benmage, hope to find a cult member, and let Fate live happily ever after like the townie he is?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by xvart »

Furcolow, 673 wrote:i'm not graverobbing. It's not my cup of tea. Get benmage to do it. I already know my action for tonight, and I'm not going to tell you all what it is, but I have a pretty good plan.
Hmmm... Furcolow not playing with the town's best interest in mind, nor caring about town opinions. Also scheming his own plan. Furc - you should be our gravrobber, then you get the added bonus of getting to nine insanities faster to double stalk, and your grave robbing will tell you when you find any other murderers (pending you are the only one to rob grave) so you know who to target next.
Furcolow, 681 wrote:too bad this is WIFOM because there is an insanity which delays a day dumbfuck
Awesome.

You do bring up an interesting point.
@Mod: Are delayed Denial insanities gained during the night (as in the selectors insanity count goes up during the night) but selected in the morning? When does the persons insanity count go up in the order of action chart?

VasudeVa, 685 wrote:
Plum wrote:Also two people claimed to have Warded the same person. Guess what this could mean?
Do tell, madame Plum.
(Although, I think I may have guessed it along the way. It has something to do with Baby Spice right~ *cookie if yes*, *no cookie if no*)
I was thinking Plum was thinking that I claimed to Ward someone already Warded in an attempt to hide a anti-Investigator action.
Lost Butterfly wrote:But more on this when I respond to kunkstar and xvart's utterly ridiculous "Use your Commune on Furc, because he's probably town, but we want to be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA SURE that he doesn't go a murderer" plan (even though all the evidence suggests he warded on N0).
Woah woah woah, Mina. Let's be careful here before you misrep me too hard here. Yes, there are people who are town, but there are some of the town who are going to go the Murderer route. While Furc may very well be town now, if he flips an insanity, which I would bet my life on, it is proven that he always intended to go the solo Murder route, since he lied about his first action. I also don't believe in reforming people to stay town who were intending to go Murderer (as was evidence by dram in SA II).

MoI
- I'll get to your question in a bit. I've been too tunneled on Furcolow's madness and need to step back. I'm contemplating Trigalov (whichever Tri-hydra isn't Sotty/Zach/OJ) as a strong possibility, but need to look at a few other people, too. I'll give my reasonings and thinking tomorrow.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Fate »

@Mod: Do the side effects of actions, such as gaining an insanity for laundering when not bloody, resolve at the same time as the action or at the end of night? Because Occultbooksies was pretty clear that it was 100% sane and guaranteed to give accurate results so I doubt it could be easily avoided as hito said.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”