AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:28 am

Post by AurorusVox »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Furc’s self-stated assertions in thread that he

1. Did not bother to read the player list when choosing an action.
2. Didn’t bother reading his N0 role/action PM closely before choosing an action.

Indicates he’s not going to have planned and researched in advance IMO.

On the other hand based on Stars Aligned II, which he played in and read, if winging his fake-claim he would likely assume Ward operated in the same manner in this game.
If he assumes that Warding will make him hear a noise, as that is how it operated in the previous game, then why would he say that he didn't hear a noise? If he was really lying about his actions, he would have said that he DID hear a noise.

Moreover, when someone pointed out that he SHOULD have heard a noise (before the rules were explicitly altered),
if he was lying
, why did he not say either (a) "Oh, I did hear a noise after all" or (b) "Oh, I didn't ward after all"?

What reason has he got to appeal to the mod UNLESS he really did not hear a noise and is not lying about warding?

Benmage wrote:From PG 16 I am killing fate because there's too much wine not too and apparently to many idiots who can honestly believe this some sort of scum ploy..gg fail town.
Why is it a fail town to push for you to follow through with your claims? If Fate is cult, as you're convinced he is, then you shooting him gets rid of him AND confirms that you're town. All you have to do it take one insanity (twitchy, for example) that will barely affect your play at all.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Trilobite »

This is the first game I've played where I have had to stop even trying to read every post before posting. And this is still a strictly Oj post.

The people who are saying Furc is caught lying very likely have opportunistic scum in them, the one's that aren't scum aren't thinking straight.
LISTEN UP:
Furc claimed himself
in the first place
that he warded El Goosuki.
THEN, when asked why El Goosuki, he explained he sent in Drippereth, and he didn't seem to know who El Goosuki was and thought about the alphabetical explanation.
What on
earth
do you suppose is the scum motivation for manufacturing that explanation? It was not like he had to cover up anything at that point, he himself volunteered after saying he targeted El Goosuki the alphabetical explanation that contains a mod policy that would be extremely easy to get caught about.
It makes no. bloody. sense. from scum who could simply make up a reason for targeting El Goosuki.
Percy switching the night action to the new hydra name
containing
Drippereth I can see as a technical thing when Drippereth was in the sign-up thread.
That being said,
furc is 100% investigator to me but
FURC. STOP SPAMMING. YOU CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW MUCH YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF WITH THIS WORD DIARRHEA. IT'S 100% IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP UP WITH AND POINTLESS, there are 28 players in this game and you comprise about a third of the posts which is anti-town as hell, and I'm destroying my keaboard right now with how hard I'm banging these words out.
Wicked wrote:Trilobite: Why did you vote for MoI?
zach wrote in the qt he didn't like MoI's attack on the early Furc-MoI exchange.
furpants tom wrote: Wait, why is BenMage now not killing Fate?
Are we seriously going to let him claim a free insanity and not prove his townie-ness by following through on his threat? And we won't know if AV's scum until at least D3; so that's a fair while for all of us to live in doubt...
I have no idea why scum would act like BenMage in the first place, but I can't help but think SpyreX is giving him an out.
Maybe there is a fetish of Fate already out there, one not created by Benmage, who was actually stalking him. Maybe the cult is now concerned that more than one investigator with res kits will now be watching Fate's back; and would prefer this protective field dissipate.
In that case, maybe you'd ask Benmage to commit publicly to NOT kill Fate, and then lead the charge to string him from the nearest tree at the start of Day 2, when Fate's body is found, scattered like sticky red confetti.
Playing peacekeeper in this case is kinda suss, if you ask me.
Sorry, Seacore, I just don't see how Benmage's actions make for any sort of rational scum play. Even of the double/triple/quintuple bluff variety.

I'll
Vote: SpyreX
because I'm still not really sure why
he's so sure both Benmage and Fate are town.
Combination of underlined parts bothers me; although I now realize Tom doesn't necessarily realize his scenario is impossible starting from the simple fact that cult and murderer kills have different flavour.
baby spice 396 wrote: You claim that the mod changed the rules because of a pm from you, but I think the rules for ward were already that way. It was the section under hearing noise that was changed. 30 minutes or so after MoI brought it up by quoting the hearing noise section. (post #7)
FOS Furcolow

I can't think of a pro-town reason to explain this, but I can't think of a culty reason either.
Scum mentality for FoS underlined.
baby spice wrote: You're saying that anyone who bothered to read the first post of the game when the game started is a cultist.
Well give me a robe becaue I did. The moment I decided to ward someone I thought "Maybe I should find out who is in the game so I can send in my actions" and read it.
Bet I wasn't the only one to read it before sending in a N0 action either.
Sheesh.
Vote Furcolow
This progression from FoS to vote doesn't make any sense to me.
From "I can't see pro-town or cult motivation so I'll FoS" to I this vote where I can't even imagine what is the supposed Furc-scum motivation to not check the name list again. Scummyscumscum.

Oj
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

AV wrote:If he assumes that Warding will make him hear a noise, as that is how it operated in the previous game, then why would he say that he didn't hear a noise? If he was really lying about his actions, he would have said that he DID hear a noise.
This part made me actually read the rules from Stars Aligned II again. I have been working under the assumption that Warding did not cause the Ward user to hear noises in that game and the original presentation here was new.

I was incorrect. Thus the argument that Furc likely did Ward does seem logical. If that’s the case the only problem with his claim is the Drippereth issue which based on reactions from multiple players can go either way.

Well fuck then. I can’t continue to believe Furc is Cult based on the claim if I may be wrong about Percy’s thought processes, regardless of how stupidly Furc acted.

UNVOTE: Furcolow

I really need to re-read now.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Bowser »

Furc's ward mixup is a mixup. No need to dig into it further. Let it go.

Furcolow, stop your repeated spamming of posts. No one's going to want to ISO you late in the game if you have too many posts.

I don't have time to do a full reread right now, because I've been ill at the moment. Hopefully I'll get at it tonight.

~CSL
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Feysal »

Incoming wall of text, and I haven't even read all new posts yet. More to come, probably, after I do.
xvart #347 wrote:I only posted the wards for the people who claimed them. Baby Spice also did not claim her ward target.
Yes she did, in post #308: "Chose MoI basically at random..." I read that as her having warded MagnaofIllusion.
xvart #347 wrote:At the time (and even now) I didn't know if claiming the ward target is in the town's best interest. I have no problem claiming my ward target. I do think we should come to a consensus about warding targets, but I'll defer to the setup freaks in the room on this one.
I may not have played Stars Aligned before, but I'd like to count myself among the setup freaks, as you call them. I don't see a problem in claiming who you warded. In the rules, under Questions and Answers, it is said that players will be notified of failed actions, with the exceptions of warding and resuscitating in chains. That means that the would-be murderers and cultists already know if their stalk/craft fetish failed. Sharing who was warded at this point would help the town in choosing who needs to be resuscitated next night.
xvart #347 wrote:As for furc, I still think he is cult, but the only thing holding me back is what Hito said about the rule discrepancy in the early game so I need to consider that in the grand scheme of things. In the meantime, his posting is so scummy, and his self proclaimed VI-town frustration does not match behavior I have observed. Plus what Percy said about matching names and targets, with a default action of Cower.
I interpreted Percy's clarification in post #399 exactly the opposite - it was after this post of yours. I took it to mean that trying to ward Drippereth would not be considered ambiguous, since both players of that hydra were in El Goosuki. I've never played with Furcolow, or any of you for that matter, so I can't comment on how his behaviour is compared to other games.
xvart #347 wrote:The thing I mentioned in my last post was that I was going to look into was a bust. I didn't remember DGB posting in the sign up thread and was thinking that the only way Furculow knew that DGB was in the game as a hydra is if they were chatting in the QT and made the mistake on claiming who he warded.
Interesting thought. Fate has the same theory in #363, that Furcolow might have warded Drippereth because of posting in the QT under that name, though Seacore rejected this in #367, saying Drippereth would post as separate heads. What I'm thinking is that there are 7 players in the cult, and they can plan their actions and claims together. I can't see Furcolow making a claim that amateurish, getting instant focus on him, unless he completely ignored everything the cult was telling him. I don't think the cult would be that dysfunctional, and thus I believe Furcolow to be town. Foolish town, but still town.
xvart #347 wrote:Andy - I didn't see your crumb of you noise claim.
Nor did I.
hitogoroshi #332 wrote:
Hito's Proposal for Forbidden Sanities

• Hallucination - You always hear Noises each Night regardless of actions taken.
    This would deny the town information which is always a raw deal. It also makes it so scum can neatly sidestep noise-based inquires.
  • Suicidal - You require one less vote to lynch. This is not reflected in vote counts and does not affect Sadism.
    As TNM said earlier, this could put us in LYLO a day early. It's too late for Benmage not to take it but I don't want anyone else doing it.
  • Sadism - You may only place your votes on players who are one or two votes away from a lynch.
    Scum would love nothing more then to only vote on wagons that are probably sure things. Hell, if I was scum, I'd fake having Sadism
    even if I didn't take it.
    We allow Sadism into the game and pretty much all normal vote-based scumhunting goes out the window. I'll be policy lynching anyone who takes Sadism regardless of what the town thinks.
  • Denial - Your Insanity Count does not increase tonight, but it will automatically increase by one on each of the following two Nights.
    This allows people to explain away -1 insanity discrepancies (no man, I just took denial) and +1 insanity discrepancies (no man, took denial two days ago.)
  • Mutilation - You always appear Bloody for the purposes of the Investigate action.
    Again, what TNM said. If you're bloody, this is not an acceptable reason why.
Anyone have any other insanities they think should be forbidden, or reasons why one on my list should be allowed?
Mutilation could be good for certain players. If someone specializes in resuscitating, that player is probably going to be bloody often anyway. Of course, this insanity would be best explained well in advance before taking it. Hallucination might become acceptable late in the game, maybe, if hearing noises becomes the norm rather than the exception. Otherwise, I agree with these.
kunkstar7 #350 wrote:
People in Danger:

MangaofIllusion
Like I said, MagnaofIllusion was warded by Baby Spice. Otherwise, your notes match mine.
SpyreX #351 wrote:There's a lot of noise. Too damn much noise. But 5?

And if one is to assume these are the actual 5 you wanted to post about, SERIOUSLY.

You get a ticket on the short list.
Like I said above, I've never played with any of you. I can't read any of you well enough to form much of an opinion yet, and most of those 250 posts were by Fate, Benmage and Furcolow, the very players I mentioned. I'm still forming my opinions on the others. Also, I made that post at 3 AM, after a solid 3 hours reading. Not the optimal conditions to read the metas of other players.
hitogoroshi #355 wrote:As my ignorance of the issue shows, nowhere in the rules does it state that kills have flavor.
Yes it does, under Questions and Answers. It says that we will be able to tell whether a death was due to a Murder or The Ritual.
hitogoroshi #355 wrote:Benmage has professed to not reading either of the previous Stars Aligned games. If you didn't know kills had flavor, it would be excellent to Craft Fetish n0, claim Stalk, then Participate in the Ritual n1 and call it a murder.
...except that it
is
mentioned in the rules that kills have flavor, but I guess it is obvious by now that many players did not read the rules completely, or they cannot remember all of them. I'd like to think that someone in the cult would know the rules, whether from past games or reading them now, so they would not agree on a plan like this.
hitogoroshi #355 wrote:On reflection, not sure how likely that is, though. It's a pretty involved plan for someone with no SA experience to pull out of their ass n0. He could have gotten the idea from a scumbuddy in the quicktopic, but in all likelihood at least one of the people in the topic have at least READ a SA game before and could give the advice to refrain from this sort of plan.
I think it's very likely that the cult would contain enough common sense to avoid trying this. By now, I'm inclined to believe that Benmage is an investigator, and Fate probably as well. Whether Benmage is planning to go Murderer, or had any such inclinations, is another matter.
Seacore #358 wrote:I feel that there's a suggestion of guilt around Benmage, I don't think he's necessarily Cult, but remember, being an Investigator does not make you "Town".

Personally, I think Benmage is an investigator who wants to go Murderer. At the very least he's an investigator, planning on staying an investigator, but is willing to spend two night actions on doing something that has a 75% chance of being anti-town.
I agree that Benmage's reasoning for his attack on Fate was among the poorest I've been witness to. If we keep them both alive, we need to watch Benmage.
Benmage #371 wrote:I couldn't bee bleeding more town.
You are probably an Investigator, I'll give you that. But ask yourself, if you saw someone attacking someone else for the reasons you do, what would you do? The only reason I don't think you're cult is because I'd think your cult friends could keep you from doing something that foolish. That still doesn't mean you wouldn't have aspirations of becoming a murderer later. Perhaps you're the kind of guy to go for the easiest path to victory, perhaps not. I wouldn't know.
Benmage #374 wrote:Me confirming myself as 100% town upon fates death who may or may not flip cult isn't nearly as antitown as you are suggesting. What's more antitown is lynching the Guy whose 100% confirmed.....or nigh confirmed if it please you.
As long as you say things like this, you should not be surprised if people suspect you of having murderous plans. Everyone stalking and then murdering someone was suggested earlier, and it's got to be one of the worst ideas ever. Goodbye town, welcome Chaos. Confirming yourself as town by murdering someone at random is not the way to convince us of your good intentions.
Mina #385 wrote:Even though I disagree with 90% of everything Furcolow's said so far, he's soooooo easy to read. I doubt he'd be this active and confident and free were he actually scum. Again...have you guys read a single post Furcolow has written all game? If he were that much of a Machiavellian schemer, his ideas wouldn't be so outlandish in the first place.
You have pretty much the same read on him as I do. If he'd planned that mistake with the rules regarding hearing noise it would've been brilliant. Compared to everything else I've seen from him, I can't believe he'd been able to concoct such a scheme. I doubt any cult friends would've approved it, either.
Mina #385 wrote:Speaking of fence-sitting, I've found hito's recent contribution very townish, but his first two posts bothered me in the same way xvart's posts bug me now:
To me, it looks like hitogoroshi is just being cautious, preferring to have discussion before committing to any plan or course of action. I'm all for that, that is how I (try to) play myself. I get what you mean, but I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. I tend to sit on the fence myself, and vote when I have something more solid to act on, or my vote is needed to secure a lynch at deadline. In my first game ever, I led the town into four consecutive mislynches. That was a hard lesson, but it was a lesson learned.
Mina #386 wrote:Meh, on thinking things through, it probably wouldn't help THAT much, since apparently I'd underestimated the number of fetishes that could be passed out on N0.
Crafted, you mean? You can't pass out fetishes before crafting them.
Mina #386 wrote:This argument doesn't make sense, because the cultists would already know who'd been warded by whether Craft Fetish succeeded.
I've seen way too many mistakes regarding rules this game. I started looking for the mistakes, thinking cultists might try to derail the town by spreading false rule interpretations, but I'm not sure if that's the case. It could be simply that the setting and the rules are that complex.
Furpants_Tom #391 wrote:I have no idea why scum would act like BenMage in the first place, but I can't help but think SpyreX is giving him an out. Maybe there is a fetish of Fate already out there, one not created by Benmage, who was actually stalking him. Maybe the cult is now concerned that more than one investigator with res kits will now be watching Fate's back; and would prefer this protective field dissipate. In that case, maybe you'd ask Benmage to commit publicly to NOT kill Fate, and then lead the charge to string him from the nearest tree at the start of Day 2, when Fate's body is found, scattered like sticky red confetti. Playing peacekeeper in this case is kinda suss, if you ask me.
Noted. However, would the cult really care if Fate ends up protected next night? It might be even better for them, since the focus on Fate would mean their other fetish targets are unprotected, and easier to kill. I haven't seen Fate say anything yet that would make him a high priority cult target.
Wickedestjr #404 wrote:
Feysal:
What was the purpose of your post 300?
Mostly I was just replying to the posts I felt replying to. I'd been reading through the thread, quoting some posts as I went to reply to (I did not actually reply to them all in the end). I commented on the ongoing feud between Fate and Benmage, but I hadn't thought it yet through. Now I don't think Benmage's play would make any sense as cult.

Also I pointed out some of the mistakes regarding rules. To me, this is a great setting to play detective in, finding inconsistencies in what the players claim to catch scum with a lie. But for that to work, we need to understand how the rules work, what kind of strategies are possible and what are not. There was some talk about warding in a circle, which of course cannot work. My mention of resuscitating was supposed to be pre-emptive, before that was even suggested.

I haven't posted much content yet, that is true, but the game has just begun. If this posting rate keeps up, you won't see many of my posts, but they will be long when they appear.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

Furcolow - 6
(
MagnaofIllusion
, kunkstar7, xvart, Baby Spice, Lost Butterfly, Seacore, Super Smash Bros. Fan)
Bowser - 4
(VP Baltar, VasudeVa, Fate, Plum,
Furcolow
)
Seacore - 2
(ReaperCharlie, hitorogoshi,
Furcolow
)
MagnaofIllusion - 2
(Trilobite, AurorusVox)
AurorusVox - 2
(SpyreX, Wickedestjr)
Fate - 1
(Benmage,
Bowser
)
kunkstar7 - 1
(Wingless)
VasudeVa - 1
(Andrius)
xvart - 1
(Triglav)
SpyreX - 1
(Furpants_Tom)
Lost Butterfly - 1
(Furcolow)
Wickedestjr - 1
(totallynotmafia)
Triglav - 0 (
Lost Butterfly
)

Not Voting - 5 (
AurorusVox
Baby Spice
, Bowser, El Goosuki, Feysal,
Furpants_Tom
hitorogoshi
, MagnaofIllusion, rewq455,
Seacore
Super Smash Bros. Fan
totallynotmafia
Wickedestjr
)

With 28 alive, 15 votes secures a Lynch.
Last edited by Percy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Mod: I'm currently voting for MoI

Thanks, fixed ~Mod.

---

Wickedestjr, please read and/or respond to my wall-o post when you get a chance, in which I answer your questions and concerns. The main thrust is that you've asked me about Benmage/Fate when I'd already covered that in earlier posts.
Last edited by Percy on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 am

Post by AurorusVox »

EBWOP: Oh and Wickedestjr is currently voting for me ^^"

Thanks... :oops: ~Mod
Last edited by Percy on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Benmage »

AV, town failure is two fold. And by town I mean players like yourself..although you are not alone in this judgement. The first failure stems from the fact that there is still for some an underlining belief that I am scum trying to pull one over. I did skim some of SA2 to know the different kill flavors. Moreover all anyone has todo is iso me in the signup thread...yes, the signup thread.

After you read this anyone with the town should reach their first Epiphany, that is zomg benmage is confirmed town.

The next Epiphany is somewhat subjective but geared for anyone calling fate town
For if you reached the first Epiphany and believe fate to be town the next step is zomg benmage shouldn't kill fate.

So basically anyone unable to follow this line of thought is a poor player/illogical or scum.

All that said. I am still killing fate.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Wingless »

AAA, i'll be braindead when I will have finished reading this topic. I am not a native speaker, so this is hard. Don't expect me to write sanely.:D
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Now then to specifically address seacores failure.

Lets breakdown the murder route and wc....and maybe attempt some logic too.

Inorder for me to be a murder and win at the earliest I need 3 kills. That's 6 nights if all I do is kill and stalk. Which means my last kill would be on N5 which means you shouldnt really worry about me until d4 unless you are worried about multiple murders....but than can wait for at the very least to see if we have more kills tonight.

However to attempt to be pushing my lynch already when I've been nothing but. Been forthright in my actions is opportunistic scum or poor town play. I basically said here's a huge magnifying glass observe my every move....if I was going for a tough wc there could be a ton better ways to go about this....because like it or not, I'm pretty smart, and pretty decent at these games.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Epiphany 1 Revisited:
You are not confirmed town until you act upon your claim to have stalked him. I could say "Hay gaise I stalked Benmage I am clear now amirite?" and of course, NO I'm not clear unless I attempt to murder you. SAYING you stalked does not mean that you did stalk. Your earlier aversion to killing Fate made it look like you didn't want to act upon your claim = made it look like you were lying about it.

Epiphany 2 Revisited:
We could attempt to resuscitate Fate. If you attempt to murder him, he will get a message informing him of such, followed by the "waking up" post of his revival (this PM was publicly available in SA II). This will (a) keep him alive, and (b) practically confirm you as town. There are two problems with this from an outsider's perspective;

(1) if you're both cult (pro acting if you are) then Fate can pretend to have received the PM, thus clearing your name
(2) if you're town and Fate is cult and lies, saying that he never received a PM, it will make you look like you lied. However, I have now figured out a partial solution to this, which is that you promise to NOT launder and someone investigates you N2, thus confirming that you're bloody i.e. that you did in fact attempt to murder [Fate].
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Wingless »

Sorry guys, I can't do this.:(
I asked for replacement.
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Benmage »

@ssbf another whose Epiphany should be easiest ....you of all people should know my history of fate. You should have one of the best town reads on me. You can piss and moan about my actions and me immature and anything you'd like, but to suggest anything other than I am town.....would be atrocious play.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ugh, we're doomed. Anyone who hasn't already set themselves up to go on a murderous rampage is most likely strongly thinking about it now. I know I am.
Why do you say this?
totallynotmafia wrote:Anyway...Vote: Wickedestjr. Just a hunch at the moment from his first post. He asks for more posting from various people but at the same time admits he hasn't even read the posts of someone he listed. To me this is something scum do (I did it when I was scum), calling on people to post more in order to try and look town, and it particularly sticks out like a sore thumb in this game. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, we have 18 pages already and it's not like the people he listed haven't posted at all, the last thing I can imagine town doing right now is saying they want people to post more.
When I said I would love to hear more from them, that was my way of saying that they were the players I didn't have good reads on. That's why I said I wanted to hear more from Furpants_Tom despite him already posting. I find it kind of hard to believe that this is the most voteworthy thing you have against anybody.
VP Baltar wrote:AusVox feels like he's sucking up to Lost Butterfly in 219. Basically agrees with anything and everything they say. Meh.
First of all, what was the point of mentioning this if you have nothing to say about it?
Secondly, couldn't the same thing be said of you? You pretty much did the same thing to Furcolow:
VP Baltar wrote:Also, despite his noise last time, he was on the right track at points and had he followed through on his stalk of SOG, town would have won the game. He was largely talked out of it by the rest of the town, which isn't really his fault.
&
VP Baltar wrote:@kunkstar7 - why do you feel Furc doesn't understand the game? He played a good majority of the last game and technically could have won the game for town there. I think he has a well enough grasp on the mechanics even if he is misguided at times.

Furcolow wrote:I was fucking surprised to see my ward action PM say El Goosuki, lets just say that.
So you
didn't
get a pm from Percy asking you to clarify your night action? I think it is obvious that you didn't actually ward last night. I'm convinced you are lying.
I think this may actually be proof that Furcolow didn't use ward last night.
Whether or not he is cult is a different matter. Personally, I think he is an investigator going murderer based on his reaction to the pressure which looks townish. Thoughts?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

AV, did you iso me in the signup thread like I asked?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh, there was another thing I wanted to say that might help guide people to their enlightenment. That is that sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one
People go a little overboard in their crazy theories and miss out on the facts and basic logic.......hope that helps.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:21 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ha, I tend to believe Fur, and I think that at least one of the people arguing with him over the last couple of pages could be cult trying to wind him up so he self-implodes.
QFT.

Why would furc claim to have warded somebody not in the game, unless he thought they were in the game?

You guys need to use your gorram brains.
Furcolow wrote:why i'm an easy mislynch:
scum want me gone, because I have them pegged

silly town players find my playstyle abrasive
good town players find my playstyle arrogant, self-indulgent, and moronic... but
GREAT town players find my playstyle effective, though crude, and generally keep me alive because I am so obvious due to meta
Exactly the reason I wanted him gone in Harry Potter.

As scum, he makes crummy cases; as town, he tunnels on scum. Often picking them out together in groups.
hitogoroshi wrote:Once again, Furc is in the right but still posts too damn much about it.

I go to the super ice cream fun store. Twenty seven flavors of ice cream! Yum. I decide that I want the Double Chocolate Hyperbanana ice cream - it's my favorite - and I tell the ice cream man at the counter such. However, woe is me, that is not actually a flavor of ice cream at the store! They used to have it, but they decided to add in some SuperStrawberry and you can't get the regular stuff anymore. So technically I've ordered nonexistant ice cream. But guess what? There is NO other ice cream in the store with EITHER Double Chococlate OR Hyperbanana. Double Chocolate Hyperbanana did used to be a flavor, too. So it's a technical error, because I should have looked at the menu and ordered Double Chocolate Hyperbanana SuperStrawberry, but there's
no ambiguity
, is there?

That's what I thought. Now unvote Furc and play the damn game.
We have a winner, folks.

Benmage wrote:From PG 16 I am killing fate because there's too much wine not too and apparently to many idiots who can honestly believe this some sort of scum ploy..gg fail town.

I am still utilizing a phone .... all day.....and the thread is still relatively young so when people.....Mina...go why didn't I comment on this???? It because of time...not a willful choice. Come on, we're out of the newbie section now right? If there ends up being missed stuff in this speed game restate it especially since I've been doing a lot from the phone thus far.
You. Are. Retarded.

"Hay guyz, I'll just tunnel on Fate, say I'll kill him tonight, and then if I don't kill him tonight it'll become anti-town, therefore I have a perfect pro-town excuse to kill Fate ....

even though it's BLATANTLY ANTI-TOWN TO KILL "HER". WAKE UP.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:ReaperCharlie's #34 is not giving me good vibes, especially in the off-chance that Furcolow is scum. His worries about Furcolow being lynched Day 1 all the time has already been nullified by the fact that he survived until being stumped in Harry Potter Mafia, lived until Day in The Brave and the Beautiful, and is currently alive Day 6 in an ongoing game. Saying that we should keep him alive because of his style is also ridiculously weak reasoning as his style encourages policy lynches on him, because it's a style that very little of us enjoy playing with. He promised that he would explain why he wanted Furcolow alive in #54, yet I have not much further explanations why. He makes a serious vote on Benmage, who I agree with, but wish there was more explanation going for it. I do find his Seacore vote in #120 horrible thought as I don't see how the second quote indicates him being cult. And he seems to be defending Furcolow a lot recently. If one of them flips scum, make sure to look at the other for lynch, even with Furcolow's ward action dealio. His post on #298 is a lot of fluff. It's either praising Furcolow, giving out town reads, or complete nonsense. Either way, I find it scummy that he almost nothing to help town in that post. His suspicion on hitogoroshi has no contents to back it up and no evidence supporting that he's scum, which make me suspect that he's throwing around suspicion to make it look that he's actually scum hunting multiple people and not just fluffing around/focusing on a two people to seriously scum hunt on.
1. Yes, it's an off chance that furc is scum.
2. You acknowledge that off chance.
3. You vote for furc ANYWAY. lolwut.

4. My vote on Seacore is awesome and pro-town and the fact that Seacore ignored it is basically proof that I'm right. He prefers to focus on ... other things, and suck up to the people that think he's town, for some crazy reason.

5. WHO are you calling out for posting fluff? ME???? over 5-10 other people that are posting NO CONTENT WHATSOEVER but are WASTING AWAY THE PAGES WITH A SELF-CENTERED WAR OF BATTLING EGOS?. *is baffled*

6. Nice lining-up-lynches with me and furcolow. Anti-town at best, pure scummy at worst.

7. WHAT SUSPICION ON HITOROGOSHI? I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT HE IS AWESOME AND PRO-TOWN AND HAVE AGREED WITH NEARLY EVERY POST HE'S MADE! Oh wait... you must be talking about
my post #302
... OH WAIT I F@#%&ING EBWOP'D IT LIKE 5 SECONDS LATER IN THE VERY NEXT POST.

I.E. THIS IS YOU TRYING TO FIND EVERY POSSIBLE THING YOU CAN ADD INTO A CASE ABOUT ME, BUT MISSING THE FOREST FOR THE TREES BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR SCUM ANYWAY, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO GET A MISLYNCH.

*takes a step back, breathes*

SSBF, can you explain why oh why you are ACTUALLY 'suspicious' of me, other than because your idol Magna said he was? ;)

If so, please throw me in the fire and test my mettle. Don't be afraid to ask me questions, refine me a little bit. Go ahead... come on. I want you to.

BECAUSE I AM A F$%#ING SHINING BEACON OF HOPE AND SANITY FOR TOWN.
Benmage wrote:I can't wait for this day to end and me to sit down on a computer with some time and nail a ton of scum(some probably by spys sig definition)..... but anyone who thinks fate reaction is a towntell by furcs relentless foaming is scummy....is comical.
Look, Benmage.

If you're town, cut it with the Fate comments already. We get it. You don't like Fate. You "called it". You're the smartest scummer in the world and anyone who disagrees has a head full of mush. Really. We get it.

If you're not town, yeaaaahhh go eat a rope.

EITHER WAY, SHUT THE F$#K UP.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

tl;dr:

Furc is still town. Seacore is still scum.
Modify your votes accordingly.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Benmage wrote:AV, did you iso me in the signup thread like I asked?
Yes and there's nothing there that confirms you as town. Nice way to completely ignore my LOGICAL deconstruction of your argument that I'm the one being illogical.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:31 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Wickedestjr wrote:Personally, I think he is an investigator going murderer based on his reaction to the pressure which looks townish. Thoughts?
That sums up my read of Furc, as stated in my "Epic Catchup Post of Fail." Do you think he'd still try to go Murderer despite the pressure (or wagon) he's under at the moment? I.e. do you think he'd rather ride the town-wincon now that he's seen people are already suspicious of him, or stick to his guns and try to murderfy people?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:AV, did you iso me in the signup thread like I asked?
Yes and there's nothing there that confirms you as town. Nice way to completely ignore my LOGICAL deconstruction of your argument that I'm the one being illogical.
Epiphanys are tough things to reach....I'm fine with you not fraying I expect most not, which is why I am killing fate....so we can end this banter.

And RC you have to follow furcs idea and convince 28 players for me not to kill fate.

But just so you know....don't ever, ever attempt to give me advice or tell me what to do or how to act. You had a Mafias wet dream last game being mod confirmed and you wasted it.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:36 am

Post by AurorusVox »

EBWOP: Actually though, I think Furc DID use Ward which is at odds with the murderer's optimum strategy, in which case, he probably isn't going to go down the murderer's route.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Fate »

Ok Ben, you're town, but you're TERRIBLE.

EVERYONE HAS FUCKING AGREED. YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT TOWN.

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL?

WHY DOESN'T THISS IN THE SLIGHTEST MAKE YOU RETRACT YOUR STUPID ANTI-TOWN KILL PROMISE?

Because I'll say this once, and I thought LONG AND HARD about this, but I might as well fucking claim since the only REASONABLE way to save me is to get you from stopping this stalk nonesense.

Which, might I add the only reason you're following through with now, is BECAUSE YOU CARE MORE ABOUT CONFIRMING YOURSELF AS TOWN THAT WHATS BEST FOR TOWN.

This is why you suck. EVERYTHING: "i choose suicidal cause i thought it would make me obvtown" <- anti-town "i talked fate cause tahts what I would do as town, and no one should think im scum for what ive done today" <-anti-town.

YOU FUCKING HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME TO PROVE YOUR OWN "TOWNESSSS" AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY CATCH SCUM.

But I'll level with you assclown, since, like I said ressusitating me is a waste BECAUSE:
1. Cult might have fetished me anyway and would kill on top of that
2. In passes 3 insanities out for no reason when you could just opt not to kill.

SO HERES MY CLAIM:
1. I got occult books last night. I wanted to catch someone in an insanity lie. UNLESS you are cult and crafted 3+ fetishes (which probably isn't optimal cult play as unnecessary insanities are bad) me using this on you TONIGHT will confirm you as having stalked me and not crafting me.

CONCLUSIONS:
1. You get fucking confirmed town, which is what you care OH SO MUCH ABOUT
2. I, town, get to live.

CAVEAT:
This requires you pulling your head out of your ass and trusting THE REST OF THE FUCKING GAME (sans maybe Tomcat and Andrius or a few) that I AM TOWN AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT KILL ME. But hell, since you care so much about confirming yourself as "good town play" then it shouldn't matter whether I am actually scum or not.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Benmage »

I have no idea what the word fraying in my last post means....or how my phone put it there... :?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”