Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

1) I had a town read on Nicol from our QT. The only reason I doubted Charlie was because of what Xite said. The NK on the town-read I had that Charlie thought was scum died last night.

2) Town can use poor reasoning; I've seen them use it. For example, when I voted you based on what Xite said. Although that had a different motive from a normal vote, it was implied to each of you as poor reasoning.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Thread needs more dead Hinduragi.

--
Hinduscumragi wrote:1. Charlie is town
2. Andy told me that, if he dies, VV is probably scum. Though I'm not aware of who he told this to so scum may've killed Andy on purpose to frame VV. Largely null tell read here. VV's reaction to that list doesn't help this much.
3. The scumteam is in Parama/VV/Vollkan.
1. How the hell did you come up with that from the NK/whatever?
2. Interesting. First off, that list is surprisingly vague. Multiple braincells were sacrificed and I still didn't understand it. Now, you're telling me that my reaction to your vague list is...bad? Secondly: Of course, Andy wouldn't say that to me(He didn't, for clarifications sake). But I'm curious about the other QTs Andy had. --@Parama: Did Andy say anything of the sort? You're the only other person in QTs with Andy.
3. No. First off, I had no absofuckin reason to kill Andy. If I was scum, I would have buddied Andy for FAR TOO LONG in the damn game and had manipulated him into mislynching Twomz....only to kill him off NOW, at LyLo? Does not compute. Me-scum would have kept Andy, told him to vote Town in our QT and then I'd have me and my buddy hammer for the win. Cry WIFOM all you like, but the advantages of keeping Andy along for me-scum are too good for my supposed faction.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Only if your win condition involves mafia outnumbering town.

Me wrote:Note that the above three are my lynch choices. I told Charlie the scumteam had to be VV/Andy or him/vollkan as well in my QT. Killing Andy would basically mean I'd go after him/vollkan. Also, his one scumread on my town-read was NK'd, meaning he had to go for a person I thought to be scum today. In light of this, I don't think Charlie is scum.
2. Yes, you voted me in LyLo based on a list you thought I stole from Twomz. Town voting in LyLo that fast without thinking it through = does not compute.
3. And this is why I didn't say "Yo, VV is def-scum, time for him to die". I also want to know if Andy told anyone else this in a QT.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hindu wrote:2. Yes, you voted me in LyLo based on a list you thought I stole from Twomz. Town voting in LyLo that fast without thinking it through = does not compute.
Not really. I had a bigger post before that outlining my suspicions on your slot. I was already threatening the vote.You stole Twomz' case. (Well, actually you are, but it wasn't as grand as I thought it was, since it's public and all.). I saw that you are still a parroty-ass black person who I still suspect and that sealed the deal. I have no reason to withhold my vote, since I can't see anyone else flipping scum at this moment. Your scumflip will be very illuminating.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

First off, I'm white. Second, I didn't steal his case. He just put together who everyone wanted lynched yesterday into a list. That's the only thing I used. I could've made it myself, yeah, but it was already done, so there wasn't much need. By that, you mean you have no other suspects of who you think to be scum? After 66 pages... on Day 6?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Parama »

Andy said last night that if I wasn't scum, then it's Hindu and vollkan... or maybe Charlie. Not a thing about VV.
Hinduragi wrote:After 66 pages... on Day 6?
doooooom
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Hinduragi (1) - VasudeVa
Charlie (1) - Parama

Not Voting (3) - Hinduragi, Charlie, vollkan
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Charlie »

VasudeVa, I don't think Hinduragi is mafia. Mainly because I cannot ignore the fact that Parama and Vollkan are alive after some serious shenanigans D1. A near lynch on Parama's slot and a seemingly pro-town Vollkan with lots of so-called goodposting in there makes me very suspicious about them both. Vollkan's later play has not been on par, this makes me think it was intentional. But based on what has happened so far, I conclude that Parama has most probably took a quick vote in LyLo, hoping that someone would follow and his buddy (probably Vollkan) hammers.

In short: Parama + Vollkan mafia. Null leaning Town on Hinduragi + VasudeVa.
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Parama »

I'm town waiting for two more town votes on scum, actually.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by vollkan »

VV wrote: 3. No. First off, I had no absofuckin reason to kill Andy. If I was scum, I would have buddied Andy for FAR TOO LONG in the damn game and had manipulated him into mislynching Twomz....only to kill him off NOW, at LyLo? Does not compute. Me-scum would have kept Andy, told him to vote Town in our QT and then I'd have me and my buddy hammer for the win. Cry WIFOM all you like, but the advantages of keeping Andy along for me-scum are too good for my supposed faction.
The WIFOM is bad enough, but it's worse that you are drawing a false equivalence between one relatively minor motivation you may have had not to kill Andy and the motivations of your hypothetical scumpair as a whole
Charlie wrote: VasudeVa, I don't think Hinduragi is mafia. Mainly because I cannot ignore the fact that Parama and Vollkan are alive after some serious shenanigans D1. A near lynch on Parama's slot and a seemingly pro-town Vollkan with lots of so-called goodposting in there makes me very suspicious about them both. Vollkan's later play has not been on par, this makes me think it was intentional. But based on what has happened so far, I conclude that Parama has most probably took a quick vote in LyLo, hoping that someone would follow and his buddy (probably Vollkan) hammers.
So your reasons for suspecting me are:
1. That I wasn't NKed D1 (WIFOM); and
2. That you think I've been deliberately playing subpar to frustrate the above (Conspiracy)
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Charlie »

Hm, yes. I asked myself "Why is Vollkan still alive?"
Kindness
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by vollkan »

Charlie wrote:Hm, yes. I asked myself "Why is Vollkan still alive?"
Righto then.

Could you then explain the following:
1) Why your first reason for suspecting me (that I haven't been NKed) isn't complete WIFOM?
2) How exactly it is that my play has deteriorated and why "vollkan is scum trying to play badly in order that we don't question why he hasn't been killed" is the most likely explanation for said deterioration? (It may be relevant for you to know that this game started in July which is my mid-year holiday and, from mid-August onwards, I've been back at uni/work, which basically slashes my time commitment to mafia.)
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Hinduragi and VasudeVa prodded.

Deadline is still October 21st.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by Charlie »

1) C'mon, its not totally WIFOM. And I personally believe that it is valid.
2) It shows inconsistency, and I'm pinning that as intentional. Mafia aside, it would be good for me to have a lawyer friend. Would you be my friend?
Kindness
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:07 am

Post by vollkan »

Charlie wrote: 1) C'mon, its not totally WIFOM.
It is.

You can't seriously think that "hey, Vollkan is a good player but he is also under suspicion; so maybe if we don't kill him he fall under heavier suspicion" isn't a strategy that would be obvious to any half-decent scum.
Charlie wrote: And I personally believe that it is valid.
*sigh* I really hope you are just trolling me
Charlie wrote: 2) It shows inconsistency, and I'm pinning that as intentional.
First, you haven't pointed to a shred of evidence indicating that my play has actually declined in any meaningful sense.

Second, how on earth does it show inconsistency? My play changing in response to RL cirucmstances is completely legitimate. You're seriosuly grasping at straws if you think it amounts to inconsistency.
Charlie wrote: Would you be my friend?
No.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:07 am

Post by Charlie »

vollkan wrote:No.
:(
Kindness
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 am

Post by vollkan »

Way to respond to the most important issues in my post :igmeou:
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:01 am

Post by Charlie »

The game has slowed down to the point that small talk becomes relevant again for discussion.
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Parama »

I have nothing else to say other than Charlie needs a noose.
vollkan, why are you not voting Charlie?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 am

Post by vollkan »

Charlie wrote:The game has slowed down to the point that small talk becomes relevant again for discussion.
No it hasn't

And even if it had, that still wouldn't justify your ignoring my questions twice now.
Charlie wrote: vollkan, why are you not voting Charlie?
LYLO paranoia.

If he doesn't answer my questions, though, he can expect my vote. It's bad enough that his reasoning on me is crap, and that he won't even try to defend it, but in the context of LYLO it is just ridiculous.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Parama »

vollkan wrote: LYLO paranoia.
*refusal to bus
vollkan wrote:If he doesn't answer my questions, though, he can expect my vote. It's bad enough that his reasoning on me is crap, and that he won't even try to defend it, but in the context of LYLO it is just ridiculous.
*threat that's incredibly easy to back out of
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hinduragi still needs to die. Can people please explain to me why Hinduragi isn't dead yet? /shameless prod post.

(I'll go over shit when I'm done with some IRL issues. Be posting this in my games.)
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Charlie »

I'm not interested in answering your questions because we're dealing with two very different playstyles (like comparing apples and oranges). I'm playing by gut, Vollkan's playing by logic. There will be gaps in reasoning.

But for the sake of it, I shall respond anyway:
vollkan wrote:No it hasn't

And even if it had, that still wouldn't justify your ignoring my questions twice now.
Who are you to dictate these sort of things?
vollkan wrote:It is.

You can't seriously think that "hey, Vollkan is a good player but he is also under suspicion; so maybe if we don't kill him he fall under heavier suspicion" isn't a strategy that would be obvious to any half-decent scum.
Why not, who are you to dictate... wait... déjà vu.
vollkan wrote:*sigh* I really hope you are just trolling me
I can't respond to this.
vollkan wrote: First, you haven't pointed to a shred of evidence indicating that my play has actually declined in any meaningful sense.

Second, how on earth does it show inconsistency? My play changing in response to RL cirucmstances is completely legitimate. You're seriosuly grasping at straws if you think it amounts to inconsistency.
Sure thing. Simply read your posts D1 and compare it in terms of volume, to D2. Content-wise, is kinda subjective.
I'm not doubting RL circumstances; I didn't even imply the idea.
Straws are arbitrary.
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Parama »

Vollkan, answer this: Do you think Charlie is scum?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vollkan, you mentioned you QT'd me but you want me to die today. Why QT me if you're going to attempt to kill me anyways?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”