The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Wraith wrote:1. Books or Movies?
Right now, I'll say the books, but that is subjected to change.
Wraith wrote:2. Favorite Book?
Right now, it's
The Fellowship of the Ring
since it's the only book out of the trilogy that I read. That may change once I finish reading that and read the other novels.
Wraith wrote:3. Favorite Movie?
I did see one of the movies but I can't remember which one it is. Given that I saw one of the movies during the summer of 2003,
The Return of the King
is not one of them. So I don't really know, although I do plan on seeing the first movie after finishing up the novel that I'm reading (It'll probably be on Youtube since my family doesn't have the money to buy movies).
Wraith wrote:4. Favorite Character(s)?
In the less then 100 pages I've read from
The Fellowship of the Ring
, right now I have to say Frodo Baggins. I like people who are adventurous and are willing to help out. The inter conflict with him and his ring is also interesting to look at and it help shows that the Ring is capable of corrupting anyone.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

gandalf5166 wrote:Lol, it was a joke. Have you ever played with me in a large theme RVS? I always do shit like this. But thanks for ruining my fun. :C My rolename may or may not be Gandalf, but I definitely don't have anything close to the abilities I claimed. Also, tell me how exactly my "role" could be a scum role?
1. No I have not.

2. Not getting a good feeling about the entire post. I don't like how you attempt to dismiss it as a "joke" by your behalf. To me, it looks like scum attempt to get people all rallyed up about an unbelieveable claim and then expect them to drop it as soon as you say it's a joke.

3. The reason why I think that type of role is more likely a scum role then a town role is because scum have less players on their side and therefore are able to have more powerful players to work with without it completely breaking the set-up in their favor.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 am

This was a great game to follow, even after I died. Enjoyed my time here while it lasted and I learned a few things about hydra's and what not from here and MagnaofIllusion (And of course what not to do under a hydra, vote before a head gets the oppertunity to speak, lurk like WeirdRa did, etc.).

Town played a fantastic game here for the most part. The only thing that I didn't like about this town was the Wraith lynch, which I felt was totally unjustified. Other days, town was in gear, scum hunting a lot, and knew what they were doing.

And I can't believe I got so many scum reads right, that has never happened to me before.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”