Newbie 1010 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Vote Count:
Civil Scum (3): Yoenit, Olinea, Razgriz
Razgriz (2): Vincius Chaim, neil1113
Olinea (1): Civil Scum
Vinicius Chaim (1): nevermind
nevermind (0): No one
silverbullet999 (0): No one
neil1113 (0): No one
Catterpillar (0): No one
Yoenit (0): No one

Not voting (2): silverbullet999, Catterpillar

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline Vote Count:
Civil Scum (3): Yoenit, Olinea, Razgriz
Razgriz (2): Vincius Chaim, neil1113
Olinea (1): Civil Scum
Vinicius Chaim (1): nevermind
nevermind (0): No one
silverbullet999 (0): No one
neil1113 (0): No one
Catterpillar (0): No one
Yoenit (0): No one

Not voting (2): silverbullet999, Catterpillar

With 0 not having posted within the last 48 hours, 0 currently being replaced, and 0 who have requested to not have their vote counted for deadline purposes; 9 votes would be counted if deadline was now, and therefore it would take 5 votes to lynch. Deadline: September 30th@10:00 AM EDT/GMT-4 (2:00 PM GMT). A countdown to deadline can be found here
Last edited by bird1111 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Razgriz »

I'm just going to bring another arguement before the court...

Accusation: Nevermind is not contributing much

Accuser: Razgriz

Arguement:
Nevermind is completely flying under the radar and not contributing.

Exhibit A:
Post #533
nevermind wrote:I explained my suspicions of you in an earlier post, but only fos'ed you since I didn't think it would be wise to put you at L-1. However, now that I think about it, it might not have been so bad. You might've thought you were lynched already, and tell us that you were scum as your bah post.
and what olinea said. you're not at L-2/whatever you thought you were at
my vote stands
Doesn't even make his own arguement, just piggybacks on oli's accusation and reasoning for his earlier VC vote.
Exhibit B:
Post #511
nevermind wrote:um, vote: VC
I still find him suspicious, and I'm not sure about razgriz.
Again, sorry for inactivity. I'll try to fix my lurking problem.
Doesn't even explain reasoning, just says that he finds him suspicious.
Exhibit C:
Post #463
nevermind wrote:I'm kinda confused. Can someone that's voting razgriz point out his important posts or summarize his actions, so I don't have to reread this whole thing again?
Once again no contribution and absolute lurking as you can see by post number distance.
Exhibit D:
Post #406
-"WHOAH NELLY!" Neil (If anyone get's where I got the whoah nelly... i'll love you. Hint it's during a race)
nevermind wrote:nelly furtado debut album!!!
Yeah I'm a big fan too
Total offtopic lurking, no contribution, and just lack of intrest in the game. I could go on, but ya know same thing repeatedly.

Conclusion:
Nevermind is 100% lurking, not contributing, and flying under the radar. These acts are not townie acts, and do not help. Civil and VC both look scummy right now, but I'm not ignoring this nevermind case. I move to pressure for a nevermind claim.
UNVOTE: Civil Scum
VOTE: nevermind

Nevermind, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can, and will, be used in the court of law, you have the right...
Show
We'll put a boot in your ass it's the American way!
Roll Tide Roll #1 Alabama 4-0 this season
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1
Jester(Still part of 3rd party): 1-0

Olinea: "But I'll only stop scumhunting when I'm dead."
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Razgriz »

Those were the past 4 posts of his
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

nevermind
nevermind
Goon
nevermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by nevermind »

I still find him suspicious
Ehh I did use the word "still." I hoped that it would be noticed that I would have voted VC in my original post where I stated my suspicions, except I didn't want to put him at L-1.
I explained my suspicions of you in an earlier post, but only fos'ed you since I didn't think it would be wise to put you at L-1. However, now that I think about it, it might not have been so bad. You might've thought you were lynched already, and tell us that you were scum as your bah post.
and what olinea said. you're not at L-2/whatever you thought you were at
my vote stands
I worded this post very badly, I admit, it's my fault you would think that I was piggybacking off olinea's reasons.
Instead of "what olinea said," imagine that I wrote "You're at L-4, not L-2." Since olinea just pointed that fact out in a previous post, and I'm lazy, misinterpretations happen.
My reasons, as it turns out, were stated in an earlier post of mine (maybe in others' posts as well) and I wasn't completely following other people's reasons (though I do agree with some of them, can't remember whose they were nor what the reasons actually were)

And I wouldn't consider myself "flying under the radar," at least not until someone explains what exactly they mean by that. (I'm assuming it means not getting noticed)
Since I guess you could call what I'm doing "semi-active lurking," and I've noticed that I'm getting mentioned more and more.
Nevermind, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can, and will, be used in the court of law, you have the right...
I'm not sure if this is a joke or something, but if it was intended to be sarcastic, you should have the satisfaction that my feelings got hurt upon reading that part. :(
And no, I don't have any thoughts to add. I'm near-clueless about the case against Civil Scum, my understanding is that he's being voted for being too eager to bandwagon people, but that can't be right, he's at L-2 in just 1 RL day of votes. I still don't know what happened with razgriz that made him get a lot of votes. And I don't understand Civil Scum's case on olinea either.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Razgriz »

Yes the rights are a joke.

By flying under the radar I mean you are semi-lurking, not contributing much, and making short posts to not be noticed as lurking
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

nevermind
nevermind
Goon
nevermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by nevermind »

Well I can't deny that, I have been consciously making short posts.
But if that's enough of a reason for you to change your vote from civil scum to me, I can not imagine why he used to be at L-2.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Olinea »

nevermind wrote:I'm near-clueless about the case against Civil Scum, my understanding is that he's being voted for being too eager to bandwagon people
Dude, have you even read the past 2-3 pages?
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

nevermind gets a vote and what happens? in 2 hours he writes what he wrote in more than 4 days
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Olinea wrote: Where he calls me opportunistic after drawing fire to me and using it as cover to put Raz at L-1.
Allow me to punch some holes in your little boat of filthy lies and dirty tricks. I had some of the first real suspicion
of Raz and was his second most voocal opponent throughout the first half of this day. As such, I did not need a "cover", or any other
explanation beyond that to vote him. It was not only the opportunism of your vote, it was several things about what you said about it and how you did it.
These are scattered throughout my posts. I do not know why you give them a word like "a cover", or suggest that I only disliked your vote
for it's timing, you've clearly read my posts and know that's not really why I voted you. If anyone of the two of us put someone
at L-1 without an explanation, it was you.

Lets say that I am scum, under your "theory" Olinea which you dont even believe, and you and VC are not. Could you explain why the fuck
I would ever even say your name with things going that well? And why would I need a cover to vote anyone if a townie was already headed
for the gallows? Could you explain why I would leap from both of the top band wagons on townies, to start a different band wagon on a townie?
Especially after one of them just voted another one?
Olinea wrote: I dredged up posts where his scum reads became town reads
And misrepresented it for your own means.
Olinea wrote: notably with the example of Silverbullet, who posted 0 content and became a town read simply because I looked scummier to Civil.
Well, you can call it that way, or it could look that way to people, but considering that I haven't gone after Silverbullet this game,
one can safely assume that he's been a town read of mine throughout. I know you don't care, that's aight.
Olinea wrote: Where he says you shouldn't dredge up old posts and yet cites me nearly 30 posts back for his argument. Saying "using an attack as a defense is the oldest trick in the book" and then placing a vote to defend himself.
I never said you shouldn't dredge up posts. Way to lie and over state this, and twist it. I said you can't dredge
up old posts about someone's suspicions and then compare them to present posts, and then claim there's a total contradiction because
they aren't the exact same people. That's what I said. Also, the post I cited when I said this last part was like 4 posts ahead of mine, but who's counting.
Olinea wrote: I've made my case about how he backtracks and criticizes those who backtrack.
Uh-oh, claiming I've played hypocritically with fabricated evidence again...There's nothing wrong with back-tracking, juat with the way you tried to do it.

Olinea wrote: Where we are right now, a townie has no reason to lie. Civil has certainly put his fair share of lies out there.
My dear unholy Oli. Where have I ever lied about anything this game? You'd better come up with ONE so that we don't all know
that YOU ARE A SCUM WHO IS LYING. [Do not lie about this...I know it's hard, being scum and all]

Olinea wrote: You said X, then quickly changed to ~X without any good reason
There were plenty of good reasons for me to jump ship on Raz and VC, all this good reasons are scattered throughout YOUR posts.
Olinea wrote: So, fellow Newbie 1010 players, I pose this question to you. Lynch the guy who'll make sure scum doesn't go under the radar, or someone who defends himself with
Civil Scum wrote: Alright, I call BS on this.
? The choice is yours.
Haha, you are cracking me up at this point. Anyone can see with their own two goddamn eyes that that was part of my introduction to
post 534, and that I go on to explain why I called it BS, with the rest of the post. You are really reaching Olinea, and really mis-quoting me intentionally.
This would be the third time you've intentionally provided the town false information. Playing on the misconception that I haven't addressed all the accusations, no-less.
Olinea wrote: You mean why do I find reasons to believe that you are scum...
What I mean is, why does it seem like you are only doing this, when you should be finding reasons to judge my alignment, whatever it might be. That's what a townies job is.
To figure things out, not to find reasons to call someone scum. You've done way more attacking this game, than reasoning or defending. Just sayin.

Olinea wrote: Vinicius Chaim: Aaargh. You've successfully drawn fire from him...
Thanks for this. The only way I'd have done this is if I was scum with VC, and tried to distance myself first by pusing his wagon, and then jumping on the next voter.
Hopefully VC comes to understand this- that if he's not scum, he probably shouldn't vote for me.

Since you asked me, I'll say it again: Olinea Fabricates Evidence (for the first of what is now 3 times) in 3...2...1...
Olinea wrote:
Oh, and while we're at it, mind explaining this little gem I just caught?
Civil Scum wrote: Alsright, here's an explanation for you, and for everyone. Raz has been my number 1 suspect on and off. He has the most evidence against him. The other people voting him are some of my stronger town reads.
Carefully read the last sentence of that.
civil Scum wrote: My next 3 suspects would have to be Olinea, Silver (for being too buddy/friendly), and Neil.
bird1111 wrote: Vote Count:
Razgriz (3): silverbullet999, Vincius Chaim, neil1113
Ladies and gentlemen, Civil appears to be claiming that he gets town reads from those who are voting Razgriz, such as silverbullet and neil. Now, if we take a look at his top suspects... oh! What is this?
You snipped the quote, threw in the term "top suspects", and presented it as a contradiction. I know you talked about it in your last post, but you didn't reconsider it, and nothing you said excuses you from how you twisted this. And yes, I did think your asking was pretty damn clever. But you should have just left it at that.

I agree with Raz's appraisal of Nevermind's play this game, and I think that VC has made a very credible observation on someone that isn't Raz. Who he was really after there for a while. I still think that was odd.

I really wish Y'all would lynch Olinea, and thank me later.
Olinea wrote: I think this is the breaking point. I think the Day 1 lynch will either be me or Civil.
Olinea, you got 1 vote, without anyone making a move towards placing a second... wow, you must think I'm onto something. :neutral:
nevermind
nevermind
Goon
nevermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:16 am

Post by nevermind »

Vinicius Chaim wrote:nevermind gets a vote and what happens? in 2 hours he writes what he wrote in more than 4 days
yup
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Olinea »

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

Unvote: Civil Scum

Cue the gasps.

I took a walk around campus today, not because this game is taking a heavy toll on me or anything, just 'cause I enjoy exploring. And I thought about Mafia, how Civil really badly wanted me lynched. And I thought to myself "If I get lynched, Civil's sure to survive the nightkill, either as the perfect scum scapegoat or because he's scum himself".

And then it hit me.

If Civil Scum were indeed scum, why would he push so hard to get me lynched? As soon as I flipped town and Day 2 was upon us, he'd have an enormous target painted on his back. It would be reckless play in order to get one mislynch. He's experienced. He knows 1 townie for 1 scum is
not
a good trade-off.

I really doubt you're scum now, Civil. Unless I'm missing something, trying this hard to get me lynched would be a foolish play to pull. If you are scum, you have the biggest freakin' cajones out of anyone in this game. No. Right now, I think the scum are watching this argument go back-and-forth as we paint targets on our backs.

I don't know what the responses to this are going to be. But I have convinced myself, just by this one tiny little point, that you're town.

Scum, you'd better start posting content before you show up on my radar.

And if the next post underneath this is something like "Interesting... I'm gonna have to go re-read", I'm slapping my vote on you.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Well, thank you. I've been waiting on Yoenit to provide some thoughts on this pile of sticks he poured gasoline on. It does make sense if I'm scum with VC, though even then I'm not sure I would have stuck my neck out for him like this, and risk getting BOTH of us caught. That's somewhat WIFOM, but there's no realistic need for me to pull some ridiculous gambit in a newbie game where I'm avoiding almost all suspicion.
Olinea wrote: Dude, have you even read the past 2-3 pages?
I thought we've both been making decent arguments. And haven't been confusing or round-about. So for no one to comment on the majority of it, aside from 'I don't understand why Olinea wants to lynch Civil', and 'I don't understand why Civil wants to lynch Olinea', leads me to believe that your question applies to more than one person. Being as we are 5 days from deadline, this is less than comforting.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Razgriz »

I think it may be helpful to get a nevermind claim, as he hasn't been contributing, but as soon as I post something about him, he pops up and posts more than he has in a long time
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

raz made a good point up there, and I'm starting to think twice about him...
let's UNVOTE: by now

Olinea, I didn't buy your fast change of mind, are you trying to fly under the radar?(yes, It's the same accusation I did to Raz some pages ago)
FoS: Olinea
I need to put some pressure, as we're 5 days from deadline...

about raz last post
I agree with you, that's looking too scummy to me...
here goes some pressure to him
VOTE: nevermind
nevermind
nevermind
Goon
nevermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by nevermind »

Hi, what did you expect me to do?
If I posted another 1-liner, you guys would attack me on the basis of "He's not contributing"

Additionally, I do not like the sound of "I'm voting you for flying under the radar."
Since that's equivalent to saying "I'll suspect you since no one else is."
So if you're just pressuring me to talk, just tell me what I need to respond to, no need to make up a reason, or agree with an invalid reason.

And I see no reason for me to roleclaim, even though it's true I haven't been very helpful.

Razgriz: can you explain how the fact that I posted more than I usually do when confronted merits a roleclaim?
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Razgriz »

Because it shows that you are actively lurking and trying to fly under the radar. You just suddenly pop up with more than you have posted after I accuse you and vote you
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

nevermind
nevermind
Goon
nevermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by nevermind »

Yeah, I can see how you might consider that scummy, but I am definitely not going to roleclaim just because of that.
And VC is probably just eager to deflect the attention he thinks he's receiving, but agreeing so quickly to such a weak reason is still not very town-like.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Olinea »

Vinicius Chaim wrote:Olinea, I didn't buy your fast change of mind, are you trying to fly under the radar?(yes, It's the same accusation I did to Raz some pages ago)
FoS: Olinea
This is perfectly acceptable. If I were watching someone say something like that I would have suspicions, as Civil could have said that and it would've had nearly the same effect.

And I think it's a bit late for me to start flying under the radar.
GreyICE:
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

-Oh Oli
I dredged up posts where his scum reads became town reads -- notably with the example of Silverbullet, who posted 0 content and became a town read simply because I looked scummier to Civil.
Wait.. 0 content? Lately mayhaps... I blame time... (I did state that this would occur did I not?... I mean sure it can be held as a false defense... but eh) Earlier today? You are gonna call that 0? Really?

Your turn around is.... Idk... I don't like it...
it feels like a failed attack and a hopefully quick clean retreat.

What I don't like a lot more is Raz looking for a claim of never.

If never was at L-1 then sure...

Why so early to get said claim?

Yeah... I'm hopping back on raz..

VOTE: Razzy boy
... People were right it seems....
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Razgriz »

I'm not eager silver. I said it might be good to pressure someone who isn't helping or doing much, but then pops up as soon as a vote lands on him
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

-Raz
Your reason for voting before.
I move to pressure for a nevermind claim.
Your reason for voting now?
I said it might be good to pressure someone who isn't helping or doing much, but then pops up as soon as a vote lands on him
What's wrong with this picture?
... People were right it seems....
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Razgriz »

The reasoning was also for that. Just because I want to pressure does not mean that was my reason. Read my post
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Olinea »

silverbullet999 wrote:-Oh Oli
I dredged up posts where his scum reads became town reads -- notably with the example of Silverbullet, who posted 0 content and became a town read simply because I looked scummier to Civil.
Wait.. 0 content? Lately mayhaps... I blame time... (I did state that this would occur did I not?... I mean sure it can be held as a false defense... but eh) Earlier today? You are gonna call that 0? Really?
You have just told me that you refuse to follow what is happening in this thread. This quote was from post 505. It referred to two points in which Civil changed his read on you; posts 404 and 453. You posted 2 content-less posts in that duration. I had used that as a claim that Civil was changing reads based on 0 content. And now it's becoming less about Civil and more about how you didn't contribute for a long while.

I gathered all 2 of your posts between 404 and 453. Let me re-display them, for
time's
sake.
Olinea wrote:Silverbullet, thankfully, had less posts, and much, much less content.

Silverbullet
silverbullet999 wrote:[off topic]
-No Nevermind
nelly furtado debut album!!!
Yeah I'm a big fan too
No... you... no I don't love you now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqH2jc_gAdM (17th second)
[/off topic]
-Civil!
Silver (for being too buddy/friendly)
[joke] What!? I thought we were friends! *cries* [/joke]
I'm assuming you mean with my interaction between me and neil?
silverbullet999 wrote:Hey.... where did everyone go...
That is what I was referring to.

And now you have proven to me that you aren't paying enough attention when you read the thread (I hope, for your sake, that you are indeed keeping up). Not putting a vote on you because of this. I am strongly encouraging you to know what is going on.

Civil, I've got two questions, since you're the IC, I hope you can help me out with these.
1. If we get to deadline and we haven't hit a majority for a lynch, does it count as a no lynch or does the person with the most number of votes get lynched?
2. Is it considered bad sportsmanship to hammer yourself if you think it'll help the town? For example, if we're close to the deadline, and I've got 4 votes, would it be a... erm... "dick move" to hammer myself so on Day 2 there'd be a 2/7 chance of finding scum rather than 2/8?
GreyICE:
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Razgriz »

It would be a no lynch I think...
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Olinea »

Then we'd better get crackin'.

I'd like to see reads of
the entire town
from Nevermind, Silverbullet, Chaim, and Catterpillar. Don't try to dodge out of it, like "I don't really know what to think of X or Y or Z". And my BS detector is raging right now, so be honest.
GreyICE:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”