Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Actually, I think VV/Andy might actually be town. It'd make sense. When looking on D2's NK, I bet scum were betting on Max being a PR even though it was apparent VV/Andy were going to confirm/regard each other as town. Scum would want a PR over masons, or the equivalent of masons.

Andy/VV, can you two say who you suspect again?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Twomz »

So, my thoughts on scumteam is Hind (been saying it for a while)/Parama (don't like his reactions to Charlie's posts)/and a split between Vollkan and VV. I don't see charlie, Xite or andrius being scum (all joking aside) and I know I'm not scum, so yeah. That's that.

I'd still rather no lynch... I'd say let's take a vote on it, but w/e.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Twomz, and now I'm slightly looking in Parama's direction. I used to suspect NB but Charlie has me convinced. It is HELLA HARD trying to make a catchup post like that as scum. If he is scum, props to him. But for now, I'm willing to look the other way.

Although, I think I'll be rereading a bit, especially Tasky. I caught Tasky as scum recently in an on going game. I think I'll compare, see what happens.

An added bonus: It's difficult to fake-interact with your scumbuddy in thread. I don't seem to remember the two slots interacting that much.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Andrius »

Scum are: Parama/Twomz, either vollkan or Hinduragi. Leaning Hinduragi over vollkan ATM, but its tough.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Parama »

You guys aren't even reading my responses are you.
Charlie's logic against me is crap and I pointed out why it was.
Also Andrius thanks for making yourself even more obvious as vollkan's buddy.

BTW VV, look in PWM where I made a wall-o-wall-o-text as scum. Longposting analysis =/= town
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Parama »

Let me draw your attention to this again:
Charlie wrote:1. Vollkan
2. Parama
3. Andrius
4. Twomz
5. VasudeVa
6. Hinduragi
7. Xite91

VOTE: Parama
I'm not his #1 suspect, but he's voting me.
His reason?
Charlie wrote:Since there is just too much at stake to risk a vollkan lynch Today,
You could say that about any player.
Charlie wrote:and the added fact that I'm not impressed with Parama's recent attention span to my posts
I don't even think this makes sense. My attention span?

Yeah guys look this is the ultimate FoS: Scumbuddy, Vote: Townie kk I have to go now
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Xite91 »

Parama wrote:If it's advocating an Andrius lynch (who you have a scum read on) why do you care, though?
Are you kidding me? Please tell me this is a joke. I'd vote you just for this if it wasn't probably MyLo
Parama wrote:Pro-tip - townies vote their #1 suspicion, always. Especially when a mislynch equals a loss.
Really? Would you like me to link all the times this ISN'T true?

Also, how are you so positive that there are 3 scum. There COULD be two, unless you can state where Llama said otherwise.

And I just realised how many people actually attacked parama... it's just odd that so many people suspect him and he STILL hasn't been lynched... I don't know, though, I'd have to sleep on it (AKA No Lynch)

Andrius wrote:Scum are: Parama/Twomz, either vollkan or Hinduragi. Leaning Hinduragi over vollkan ATM, but its tough.
Odd... I would definitely lean more towards Vollkan...

Anyways, Parama, you really are flailing like a madman. Just thought I'd point that out.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Parama »

I'm not flailing. I'm defending myself from a crap case. If that's flailing, then you might as well lynch me now and end this trainwreck of a game.
Did you seriously not read what I pointed out in Charlie's 1455?
If you people seriously don't think he's blatantly obvious scum after that, you have issues.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Parama »

*In my 1455 describing Charlie's whatever on the previous page
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Xite91 »

He gave reasons as to why not Vollkan in his other post. Someone made an apparently damn good case on him being town and is not sure he's scum any more.
Also, I've seen plenty of times where someone didn't vote their top suspect and were town, so that really doesn't work either.
What else did you have?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Parama »

Well, I showed how weak his logic against me was.

And where did he say "not vollkan"?
His most recent post he puts vollkan as his #1 scumread.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Charlie »

Parama, I'm saying your attention span is low because there is more to my posts than you're actually getting; and I feel you've failed to address certain issues I've put out there. You are selectively picking out what you need to respond to and you respond based on your own feelings i.e. emotional. Try a little perspective. I've said many times that I'm not a strong advocate of logic, and I'll say this is more true in a likely Mylo/Lylo situation. After on my first few games on site (2 long completed Newbie Games), I've learned to always stick to gut in Lylo. I feel Mylo should be treated the same way.

As for No-Lynching... I'm not against that although I'd rather we go with a Parama lynch. I'm confident that he is mafia based on his responses. We'll deal with Vollkan Tomorrow after Parama flips mafia.
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Parama »

I don't feel particularly inclined to comment on parts of your posts that have nothing to do to me. I am responding to your accusations against me. Is that a bad thing?

IF vollkan is your #1 scumread, you should be voting him. If you think he's more likely to flip mafia than me, then it makes no sense for you to be voting me.
What about my responses makes you think I'm scum? You responded and I refuted your further accusations. Really, it's funny that you are saying all these vague general things without even acknowledging my responses.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Charlie wrote:Hinduragi's #1260 is a good because we know where he stands on things, and we get fresh content to boot. The last comment was comedy gold. Okay, his case on why vollkan is town seems logical, but my gut says he isn't town. I can agree to hold off on his lynch for Today, but vollkan being vollkan being impossible to read is a threat. Definitely a worthy lynch, but we might not have any to spare... final decision to follow at the end of my read.
Parama, he already said why he's going for you.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Parama »

This is one of those games where, no matter what I do or so, I feel like you guys are going to lynch me based only on the crap reasons presented against me (all of which I have refuted) and you're all going to ignore the obvious scummy actions I've shown from the scum in this game.

There is NO reason to NOT vote your #1 scum reason in a MyLo/LyLo scenario. If you think they are most likely to flip scum, then you VOTE THEM. You wouldn't vote you think is 5th most likely to be scum on the chance that they MIGHT flip scum, would you?

I am NOT mislynch fodder. I refuse to let the scum push a crap case on me and let this apathetic piece of crap town sit back and let them do it.
Yes, you heard me. I called this town a failtown. The town is letting scum manipulate the HELL out of them, and they're not trying to do a damn thing about it. Vollkan's been leading lynches all game (he was a major figure in both the Sando and vezok lynches) and the town's been content to follow his reasoning, even the incredibly weak logic against vezok. I don't see how Andrius wasn't lynched on the spot when Sando flipped town, and I hate how Charlie's posting walls automatically makes everyone assume he's town. I'd like to know damn well how many people are even reading those things - there's some damn terrible logic there.

I know you're all going to dismiss this as AtE and all, but when you lynch me and I flip town, I will laugh at every single one of the moronic townies who actually let the scum lead them to their defeat.

inb4 you quicklynch me for acknowledging that YES this post is AtE and YES I'm damn well going to post in anyways. YES, I'm going to let the scum add this to their weak case as another weak argument that the WEAK town will buy like the WEAK scumhunters they are. I don't even care about the outcome of this game if the town's not going to try and win it.

Prev-EDIT:
Hindu, that's not good enough. No, we probably don't have any lynches to spare. So why does that mean a lynch of me is okay and a lynch of vollkan is not? By his logic there he should be NLing. He even said vollkan is a worthy lynch, and I'm assuming he says the same of me. So NO that does not work.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Charlie »

I see.
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Parama »

blah blah rabble blah
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Charlie »

Are you mafia?
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Parama »

No. If you read my AtE post you'd know that.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Charlie »

I actually did something similar to what you're doing now not too long ago, actually. I was town, but I got lynched anyway.
Kindness
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Dude, I'm not even voting you so chill. Instead of unreadable AtE, post a case on who you think is scum or something. Voting NL isn't something I want to do right now.In fact, I seriously doubt there's going to be a lynch today. I just don't see it happening but I could care less for NL. I read his vote as an honest one because I didn't and still don't want to vote vollkan for the exact same reasons. That's why I don't agree that he's being scummy. I can see you're frustrated but it's not like I'm not. . This game is full of bad reads and second guessing stuff. Our first game together was bad in terms of being friendly and whatnot, I'll admit, but some of your posts here have been like those from that game and some are entirely different. As far as I'm concerned, if you're town, you should know damn well to not call me fail town when you're saying I'm scum. I'm trying but it's not like I can pull scum lynches out of my ass and present the scumteam to town on a platter. If you're town, present a case on someone or do something so that it's easier to read you.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Parama »

How about you read me responses to Charlie and tell me who's more right out of the two of us? I only see his logic as weak and my arguments against it as strong.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, he's voting out of gut, apparently. So you're "more right" although that doesn't tell me shit about either of your alignments.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Parama, to be honest, I'm tired of your AtE and that last long post of yours looks like "lynch me, I dare you"
I've seen that all too often from scum.
Unvote, Vote: Parama

I will be around to unvote if the wagon grows a little too fast.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker