Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Charlie wrote:If Andrius is mafia then Twomz is town
If Andrius is town then Twomz is mafia
This is true pretty much regardless of game. I don't think we've ever been on the same side. No lynch is still the way to go today, and I still hold Hind as my top suspect (but Andrius has moved into my top 3 after his vote on me when we should be no lynching.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

No Lynch (4) - Parama, Twomz, vollkan, Xite91
Twomz (1) - Andrius

Not Voting (3) - VasudeVa, Charlie, Hinduragi

Deadline extended to Sunday September 26th, 5PM PST
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Parama »

Hey Charlie! I'll let you know this, then:
When I posted my catchup post, I had just finished with doing a massive catchup post in another game. I was totally tired of making textwall so I was rather succint.
But there's no fluff there, just good ol' scumhunting.
Oh, and there's plenty of effort there, just not as much as in the link I provided because I was too tired to do something like that again.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Parama »

ALSO.

Why are people voting in MyLo? I'm going to be NLing until the scum get the balls to kill someone, even if it a takes a whole damn year. Discussion is fine but the discussion that's happened during today has been mostly useless crap. We sat around waiting for Nicol for a week, then he got replaced, and now we're sitting around and waiting for Charlie to make biased and opportunistic cases on me to try and push a ML on me tomorrow after he kills obvtown Xite tonight while hanging out with his buddies vollkan and Andrius.

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO LYNCH IN MYLO WHEN WE'RE ALMOST 100% SURE THERE ARE NO POWER ROLES (P.S. - There aren't unless they've been doing a terrible job protecting, investigating, tracking, watching etc. because I don't believe it for a second that we don't have anyone confirmed town due to roles AND these roles that could confirm townies exist)
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Xite91 »

Parama wrote:ALSO.

Why are people voting in MyLo? I'm going to be NLing until the scum get the balls to kill someone, even if it a takes a whole damn year. Discussion is fine but the discussion that's happened during today has been mostly useless crap. We sat around waiting for Nicol for a week, then he got replaced, and now we're sitting around and waiting for Charlie to make biased and opportunistic cases on me to try and push a ML on me tomorrow after he kills obvtown Xite tonight while hanging out with his buddies vollkan and Andrius.

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO LYNCH IN MYLO WHEN WE'RE ALMOST 100% SURE THERE ARE NO POWER ROLES (P.S. - There aren't unless they've been doing a terrible job protecting, investigating, tracking, watching etc. because I don't believe it for a second that we don't have anyone confirmed town due to roles AND these roles that could confirm townies exist)
Sounds a lot like you're flailing Parama.
I'm curious, though, how am I ovbtown again? I think that's the first time I've seen me called that this game.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Parama »

Um, I've told you in our QT that you're my strongest town read. Twice, I think. <_<
How is wanting a NL a bad thing when the scum are too big of wimps to kill in 8p? Personally, I always kill even if it would take MyLo into LyLo. I don't see much of a difference.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Parama wrote:Um, I've told you in our QT that you're my strongest town read. Twice, I think. <_<
How is wanting a NL a bad thing when the scum are too big of wimps to kill in 8p? Personally, I always kill even if it would take MyLo into LyLo. I don't see much of a difference.
Sorry, I lost all my tabs, so I stopped cross-referencing for a bit, but I just pulled them all back up, and... wait, where did you say that? I can't find it anywhere.

Wait, I said wanting a no lynch is a bad thing? Odd... I seem to recall trying to get someone to hammer...
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Parama »

The post you called "flailing" was about wanting to NL <_<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Twomz wrote:
This is true pretty much regardless of game. I don't think we've ever been on the same side. No lynch is still the way to go today, and I still hold Hind as my top suspect (but Andrius has moved into my top 3 after his vote on me when we should be no lynching.
Actually, we both
started
Comedy of Whims on the same side.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Parama wrote:The post you called "flailing" was about wanting to NL <_<
Way to avoid the other part of that...
Anyways, yea it was, but it also had a LOT of AtE looking stuff in it. I dunno, it's mostly a gut thing, I guess.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Parama »

Read the QT again.
Specifically, #11. Where I said that you and maybe [REDACTED] are my only town reads.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Parama wrote:Read the QT again.
Specifically, #11. Where I said that you and maybe [REDACTED] are my only town reads.
Oh, lol sorry I must have skipped over that line.
But you never said why.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Parama »

Why would I waste my time explaining my town reads?
I've seen nothing in your posts or you behavior to make me think you're scum; you've done some stupid stuff but your effort seems genuine.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Parama wrote:Why would I waste my time explaining my town reads?
I've seen nothing in your posts or you behavior to make me think you're scum; you've done some stupid stuff but your effort seems genuine.
I don't know, because I asked? (At least I think I did)
Makes sense, I guess. But your other town read... I'm not so sure just yet
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Charlie »

Going to resume reading now, but I feel I need to reply to these:
Parama in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2530096#p2530096]#1423[/url] wrote:I've seen nothing in your posts or you behavior to make me think you're scum; you've done some stupid stuff but your effort seems genuine.
Parama in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2530866#p2530866]#1438[/url] wrote:"some effort" You can't judge the effort players put into their posts FYI.
Within a span of 7 posts and 1 page, you've seemingly made a contradiction. I don't like it.
Parama wrote:When I posted my catchup post, I had just finished with doing a massive catchup post in another game. I was totally tired of making textwall so I was rather succint.
If you say so.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by Charlie »

Page 21: Hinduragi's slot gets replaced (Tazaro). The last bit of the page is rife with shenanigan posting, but the important bit is Parama suspects Sando, Twomz's slot (Ray), vollkan @ #513.

Page 22: Andrius gets pissed off with players here; this is mildly amusing and I feel kinda bad. VasudeVa posts some original content; Twomz's slot shoots it down. Twomz's slot ends up looking better in that exchange (and I'm quite convinced too). Hinduragi's slot follows.

Page 23: Nothing; a waste of time reading here. Only redeeming quality is Twomz's slot trying to build actual content by analysing the... nothingness... ugh.

Page 24: VasudeVa's vote hop, seemingly suspicious as pointed out by 2 other players.

Page 25: Parama enforces a VasudeVa/Sando/Prana scumteam in #602. Andrius uses some meta and says Parama is not scum in #605. Now I'll remind you people that I think these two are mafia; and this interaction can be viewed as scumbuddies distancing. FoS both Parama and Andrius for this.

Page 26: At this point I've noticed that Andrius makes a lot more posts as compared to Twomz's slot (my opposing mafia read). I can view Twomz's slot as lurkish; thus diluting the apparent "scumminess" caused earlier by Andrius. Other than that the page is small talk.

Page 27: Max's #650 strikes a chord. I guess it is possible that Andrius is trying to post lots to look pro-town; but I cannot make this a solid conclusion because of my limited experience with this behavior (first time observance in first hand, honestly). Fluff follows, none of a camelid nature.

Page 28: I don't understand the Sando wagon because the discussion was filled with lots of empty content posts. PranaDevil's #678 answers a lot. Not that it is important, but this solves one of life's biggest mysteries. Thank you, even thought you're dead Passing Period One. Following this, I literally laughed out load upon reading the next response to that statement.

Page 29: PranaDevil becomes the voice of reason at #701 and subsequently hammers in #706. Cue Night 1 and this player slot did not submit a name to attempt conversation to. Wagon analysis:

Sando (7) –
Max
, Andrius, vollkan, Parama, tazaro (Hinduragi),
ReaperCharlie
PranaDevil

So nothing much has changed my opinion about both Andrius and Parama being mafia at this point because they both are on the wagon. A few more replacements enter the game.

Page 30: I have a problem with Parama's #726 which I find deceptive i.e. something mafia would say. Discussion is renewed here (finally!)

-----------
Seperate post. At this point I'm ok with a lynch with Parama, Andrius, and VasudaVa
Vollkan cannot be evaluated because of his V/LA (The gap between his post is from page 22 to page 33 - massive)
Twomz, I've already commented on.
Xite's slot doesn't really stand out (lurkish)
Hinduragi's slot also doesn't really stand out, but made more posts with content than the above.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:14 am

Post by Charlie »

Page 31: Hinduragi's slot's #754 looks town. Vezokpiraka's #763 provides fresh content and votes Parama - this strengthens the Parama-scum case.

Page 32: Hinduragi's slot is posting a lot here; but lacks actual content.

Page 33: I disagree a lot with vollkan's #802. Sometimes gut is the way to go because logic fails. VasudeVa's case in #803 isn't fantastic (actually proven wrong later), but it reads as genuine.

Page 34: Now we see some actual opinions beginning to form. Let's see where this goes...

Page 35: Andrius makes no defense on the case against him and has no need to at this point.

Page 36: Parama does some vote hopping. Vollkan's #880 seems to throw a bad light on gut reads everywhere and I have to disagree with this. As I said before: logic fails (more often than you think, probably!). Enter Twomz. At this point I'm more convinced that Hinduragi's slot is a lot more noisy than helpful: plus scum points!

Page 37: Enter Xite91, back again. Noting that Andrius claimed Emo guy here and way back. Possible tactic to clear himself? Inclined to like Xite's #916: Parama is STILL the correct lynch. At the end of the page, emotions appear to take over: Parama, Andrius, and Xite91 all post in a different tone. Recalling back that Xite was playing emotionally before she left earlier, I conclude that the reaction garnered from the other 2 is a sign of fear. One or both could be mafia.

Page 38: Usual WIFOM and discussion; unimpressive. The bottom of the page vollkan mentions self-meta: sounds like a joke. Timely to the WIFOM discussion, I feel this is aptly placed as a scum tactic. Increase likelihood of vollkan-scum at this time.

Page 39: Competing wagons between vezokpiraka and Andrius, where Andrius continues to goof around. Well he's been doing that the whole game and seems to be having fun, so I guess I can't blame him for that. Vollkan comes in with a scoring system
which I absolutely have to ask
: How reliable has this been for you? I know you're a champion for logic and shun gut reads... but you have to be realistic and accept that not everyone thinks the same way as you.
Well it got answered already so never mind!

Page 40: Hinduragi's slot want Andrius lynched. Good to know where Andrius stands with his #988, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm suspicious of him. Xite is defending herself the usual way I see it, from playing with her before, so I'm inclined to lean towards Xite-town. Quite comfortably, too. Vollkan's previous case on her is... not leaving an impression.

-----------
Separate post. I'm nearly done, whew.
Kindness
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Twomz »

Andrius wrote:
Twomz wrote:
Actually, we both
started
Comedy of Whims on the same side.
THEN THE PRECEDENT HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!!

LET THE DANCE OF A THOUSAND MONKEYS BEGIN!!!!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:58 am

Post by Parama »

Hey Charlie!
Charlie wrote:Going to resume reading now, but I feel I need to reply to these:
Parama in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2530096#p2530096]#1423[/url] wrote:I've seen nothing in your posts or you behavior to make me think you're scum; you've done some stupid stuff but your effort seems genuine.
Parama in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2530866#p2530866]#1438[/url] wrote:"some effort" You can't judge the effort players put into their posts FYI.
Within a span of 7 posts and 1 page, you've seemingly made a contradiction. I don't like it.
BZZZZT. I did not judge the AMOUNT of effort, only the genuinity of the effort. Huuuge difference.
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:When I posted my catchup post, I had just finished with doing a massive catchup post in another game. I was totally tired of making textwall so I was rather succint.
If you say so.
...linked the post I was talking about...
Which you took out in this quote. Nice job.
Charlie wrote:but the important bit is Parama suspects Sando, Twomz's slot (Ray), vollkan @ #513.
My honest suspicions, yes.
Wait, how's that scummy?
Charlie wrote:Page 25: Parama enforces a VasudeVa/Sando/Prana scumteam in #602. Andrius uses some meta and says Parama is not scum in #605. Now I'll remind you people that I think these two are mafia; and this interaction can be viewed as scumbuddies distancing. FoS both Parama and Andrius for this.
Dear god are you people not seeing this. He's trying to scumlink based on a meta comment (guess what I hate meta). Do you even know what distancing implies? Calling another player town doesn't exactly imply distancing.
Also again you're saying I gave my scumreads but don't say what the problem is with that.
Charlie wrote:Page 26: At this point I've noticed that Andrius makes a lot more posts as compared to Twomz's slot (my opposing mafia read). I can view Twomz's slot as lurkish; thus diluting the apparent "scumminess" caused earlier by Andrius.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Active posting =/= pro-town by default. What if someone posted 5 posts in a row, but they were all fluff? By your logic, they're more pro-town than the guy who posted once but with content.
Charlie wrote:Page 28: I don't understand the Sando wagon because the discussion was filled with lots of empty content posts.
This is just Charlie trying to look good.
Charlie wrote:Sando (7) –
Max
, Andrius, vollkan, Parama, tazaro (Hinduragi),
ReaperCharlie
PranaDevil

So nothing much has changed my opinion about both Andrius and Parama being mafia at this point because they both are on the wagon. A few more replacements enter the game.
Ooor Andrius/vollkan are the scum on the wagon.
Charlie wrote:Page 30: I have a problem with Parama's #726 which I find deceptive i.e. something mafia would say. Discussion is renewed here (finally!)
Honest logic, bro. I know how it looks, but it's exactly what I feel.
If it's advocating an Andrius lynch (who you have a scum read on) why do you care, though?
Charlie wrote:Page 31: Hinduragi's slot's #754 looks town. Vezokpiraka's #763 provides fresh content and votes Parama - this strengthens the Parama-scum case.
A failtown posting a weak case on me automatically makes me scummier? What kind of world do you live in?
Charlie wrote:Page 36: Parama*
does some vote hopping.
*switches vote one time from one strong scum read to the next, first post of the page.
Charlie wrote:Possible tactic to clear himself? Inclined to like Xite's #916: Parama is STILL the correct lynch. At the end of the page, emotions appear to take over: Parama, Andrius, and Xite91 all post in a different tone.
Lol, people posting a case on me automatically makes me scummier.
Why don't I go BS a case on every player in this game? I could totally do it, but it wouldn't prove anything.

Man Charlie your logic is weaker than vollkan's was at the start of the game.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 am

Post by Charlie »

Final leg of reading, but as usual I always check the latest posts to respond to:
Parama wrote:BZZZZT. I did not judge the AMOUNT of effort, only the genuinity of the effort. Huuuge difference.
Can't say I believe you there.
Parama wrote:...linked the post I was talking about...
Oh gosh; that "If you say so" wasn't an attack, learn to read in context! Your over defensiveness in this matter is suspicious to me.
Parama wrote:My honest suspicions, yes.
Wait, how's that scummy?
Look, not everything I say about you is "scummy" or attacking you. My analysis consists of a mixture of suspicions, pro-town behavior, gut reads and others... You are overreacting to nothing.
Parama wrote:Dear god are you people not seeing this. He's trying to scumlink based on a meta comment (guess what I hate meta). Do you even know what distancing implies? Calling another player town doesn't exactly imply distancing.
Also again you're saying I gave my scumreads but don't say what the problem is with that.
1) I get that you don't like meta; and I don't like it also for I feel it isn't worth the effort. In the event that it is available, I'll apply a subjective view towards it. Moreso of the fact that I'll have to take a person's word for it and look back at the meta-ed game.
2) Perhaps I have the terminology wrong; its not distancing then... the opposite of bussing? Coaching, perhaps?
3) Once again, you view this as an attack when it is not. Read in context, please.
Parama wrote:...
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Active posting =/= pro-town by default. What if someone posted 5 posts in a row, but they were all fluff? By your logic, they're more pro-town than the guy who posted once but with content.
Oh my lord, you are clearly not reading the whole thing or you've missed out on important details. I just said what you said above there, you didn't notice it? Go find it yourself; I'm not linking it for your apathetic/lazy behavior.
Parama wrote:This is just Charlie trying to look good.
Oh no, he found out my secret!
Parama wrote:Ooor Andrius/vollkan are the scum on the wagon.
Can't really blame you for saying this; you're defending yourself by pointing out the other possibilities. Changes nothing.
Parama wrote:Honest logic, bro. I know how it looks, but it's exactly what I feel.
If it's advocating an Andrius lynch (who you have a scum read on) why do you care, though?
You do realize that you're my top suspicion along with Andrius, no?
Parama wrote:A failtown posting a weak case on me automatically makes me scummier? What kind of world do you live in?
C'mon, only you think that's failtown. Don't project your opinions directly on me; convince and not force. You're certainly not pro-town for this.
Parama wrote:*switches vote one time from one strong scum read to the next, first post of the page.
Yeah, vote hopping!
Parama wrote:Lol, people posting a case on me automatically makes me scummier.
Why don't I go BS a case on every player in this game? I could totally do it, but it wouldn't prove anything.

If you say so :P
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Charlie »

Page 41: I noticed vollkan using Vollkan® Scum Score System (VSSS) again; it is rather quaint. Other than than, everyone seems agreeable for the lynch...

Page 42: Probably one of the funnier hammer votes I've seen in a while (Explaining why would ruin the fun, but the subsequent conversation pretty much sums up how I feel about it). Want a good laugh? Go read it! Cue Night 2. This player slot gains a QT with Hinduragi's slot.

Page 43: Mmmh, Parama's setup speculation... at #1050. Right, I know that setup speculations are notorious for being misleading; but I personally feel it is okay to some extent (not to mention fun to guess around a bit). Based on the seperations, a Parama/Twomz/VasudaVa mafia team fits. Otherwise, Andrius/Vollkan/VasudaVa. But the rest of the page sums up popular opinion: this isn't reliable because it could all be easily randomized. The rest of the page show some connections between players, but I'm not sure how to connect the dots because we lack a mafia flip.

Page 44: Toothless (Twomz, in case nobody understands the avatar reference) isn't much of a prolific player but he does share his thoughts in #1093 and I feel what he's saying is true, to some extent. I feel this is a reliable way to find mafia.

Page 45: VasudaVa gets to posting content at the bottom of this page; let's see where this leads...

Page 46: ... It leads us to vollkan's #1136 which is terrible! He ends up in a worse position than VasudaVa. Aside from his vebrose post, he's trying to sell his points of view and make it sound like a fact. That's bull crap right there. Vote vote vote!

Following that he has a Wall of Quotes/Wall of text which is also unimpressive. Who are you hoping to convince with those points? And no I don't buy what he's selling. I'm more confident that vollkan's manipulating mafia at this point. This or he's so caught up in doing "townie analysis" to the point that he's blinded by the fact that not everything is black and white logic in Mafia.

Page 47: The bottom half of this page consists of vollkan defending himself from the trouble he stirred himself up into, akin to digging his own grave. People expressed that they don't agree to his line of thought and he subsequently says stuff. This is manipulation at its finest, people! vollkan is purposely generating content from nothing. We should vote him now. Law students cannot be trusted. VOTE: vollkan

Page 48: From this point onwards, vollkan seems to have the upper hand in terms of controlling the discussion...

Page 49: Another wordy post #1200 by vollkan which I'm beginning to dislike more and more. Walls of Text, Walls of Quotes, back to back. I have strong reason to believe Xite is town. I have no reason to trust vollkan. I like my vote where it is now.

Page 50: Failure to realize difference in playstyle/gameplay noted between Xite and vollkan. Still doesn't change the fact that vollkan is infinitely times scummier than Xite. Enter Hinduragi.

Page 51: Hinduragi's line of questioning made me think of another damning point: with vollkan's "apparent" pro-town behaviour D1, I'd expect him to be the mafia NK early game. The fact that he is still alive is in itself suspicious. Now I know that this point can be argued to death based on the massive amount of assumptions it makes, but based on experience (in my case, completed Newbie Games where the IC is very good at sniffing out the mafia from the town are offed early in-game), I'm very much inclined to believe vollkan's the mafia we are looking for.

...And I reach his expected defense at #1256. This is all to familiar; I've been in this argument before and sadly am not able to prove who is right and who is wrong as of this time. In the interest of keeping my own views and being somewhat experimental in deciding who's mafia, I'm not going to respond to this post and just wait and see what happens.

Hinduragi's #1260 is a good because we know where he stands on things, and we get fresh content to boot. The last comment was comedy gold. Okay, his case on why vollkan is town seems logical, but my gut says he isn't town. I can agree to hold off on his lynch for Today, but vollkan being vollkan being impossible to read is a threat. Definitely a worthy lynch, but we might not have any to spare... final decision to follow at the end of my read.

Page 52: No Lynch occured and we claimed QTs. I'll do the same now: N1 I did not gain a QT nor did this player slot targeted anyone. N2 I did not gain a QT and this player slot targeted Hinduragi's slot. N3 I gained a QT with VasudaVa, but this player slot did not target anyone.

Pages 53 and 54: The talk about VasudaVa's "slip" seems nothing more than what it appears to be: a mistake. Mafia make mistakes, Town make mistakes. So there isn't much of a big deal about this.

Page 55: Toothless gets called out for lurking and responds that he paces his posts...after reading the whole freaking game, toothless isn't lurking so much so he just doesn't stand out.

Page 56: Interactions between VasudaVa and Hinduragi noted. In light of this I feel that Hinduragi is behaving quite pro-town, but am uncomfortable with proper labeling at this point in time. Null read would be the best description. Same goes for VasudaVa, but null to slightly leaning mafia read.

I enter here at the bottom of the page.

-----------
I'm done, and to everyone: you have everything and more to analyse in my posts. I know this game is slow moving, but I'll see this thing though the end to the best of my abilities.

Finalized suspect list, from most likely to least likely:

1. Vollkan
2. Parama
3. Andrius
4. Twomz
5. VasudeVa
6. Hinduragi
7. Xite91

Since there is just too much at stake to risk a vollkan lynch Today, and the added fact that I'm not impressed with Parama's recent attention span to my posts:
UNVOTE: vollkan
VOTE: Parama
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Parama »

Charlie wrote:
1. Vollkan
2. Parama
3. Andrius
4. Twomz
5. VasudeVa
6. Hinduragi
7. Xite91

Since there is just too much at stake to risk a vollkan lynch Today, and the added fact that I'm not impressed with Parama's recent attention span to my posts:
UNVOTE: vollkan
VOTE: Parama
GUYS.
FoS: Scumbuddy
Vote: Townie

IN MYLO.

HE'S TRYING TO MISLYNCH IN MYLO

HEY EVERYONE
CHARLIE IS OBVSCUM

also longer responses coming soon
Pro-tip - townies vote their #1 suspicion, always. Especially when a mislynch equals a loss.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Parama »

Charlie wrote:Final leg of reading, but as usual I always check the latest posts to respond to:
Parama wrote:BZZZZT. I did not judge the AMOUNT of effort, only the genuinity of the effort. Huuuge difference.
Can't say I believe you there.
...but what I said here is exactly what I said before. You were attacking me for a "lack" of effort, implying amount. I said you couldn't judge effort that way.
I'm saying Xite's effort, whether huge or small, is genuine effort, not falsified effort. Not implying an amount.
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:...linked the post I was talking about...
Oh gosh; that "If you say so" wasn't an attack, learn to read in context! Your over defensiveness in this matter is suspicious to me.
"If you say so" always implies mistrust to me. I usually just put a <_< after it to make it more obvious what I mean <_<
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:My honest suspicions, yes.
Wait, how's that scummy?
Look, not everything I say about you is "scummy" or attacking you. My analysis consists of a mixture of suspicions, pro-town behavior, gut reads and others... You are overreacting to nothing.
I post my scumreads - the only reasons you'd mention that is if you had something to say about it.
Unless you're going for the IIoA approach in your analysis, which I don't think you are.
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:Dear god are you people not seeing this. He's trying to scumlink based on a meta comment (guess what I hate meta). Do you even know what distancing implies? Calling another player town doesn't exactly imply distancing.
1) I get that you don't like meta; and I don't like it also for I feel it isn't worth the effort. In the event that it is available, I'll apply a subjective view towards it. Moreso of the fact that I'll have to take a person's word for it and look back at the meta-ed game.
2) Perhaps I have the terminology wrong; its not distancing then... the opposite of bussing? Coaching, perhaps?
3) Once again, you view this as an attack when it is not. Read in context, please.
1. mmk
2. buddying
3. see above
Parama wrote:...
Oh my lord, you are clearly not reading the whole thing or you've missed out on important details. I just said what you said above there, you didn't notice it? Go find it yourself; I'm not linking it for your apathetic/lazy behavior.[/quote]
I'm always lazy but whatever.
Also the post I quoted did imply the opposite of what I described, so...
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:This is just Charlie trying to look good.
Oh no, he found out my secret!
Pro-tip - townies don't put effort into trying to look town, scum do
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:Ooor Andrius/vollkan are the scum on the wagon.
Can't really blame you for saying this; you're defending yourself by pointing out the other possibilities. Changes nothing.
But, looking at your most recent post, you'd be totally fine believing this
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:Honest logic, bro. I know how it looks, but it's exactly what I feel.
You do realize that you're my top suspicion along with Andrius, no?
And there are 3 scum. I fail to see your point.
P.S. - 2 of your top 3 suspicions are right, but the third is very very wrong.
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:A failtown posting a weak case on me automatically makes me scummier? What kind of world do you live in?
C'mon, only you think that's failtown. Don't project your opinions directly on me; convince and not force. You're certainly not pro-town for this.
I'd define vezok as failtown (no offense)
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:*switches vote one time from one strong scum read to the next, first post of the page.
Yeah, vote hopping!
Tell me how this is vote hopping.
Charlie wrote:
Parama wrote:Lol, people posting a case on me automatically makes me scummier.

If you say so :P
Why, yes I do.
Charlie wrote:Page 43: Mmmh, Parama's setup speculation... at #1050. Right, I know that setup speculations are notorious for being misleading; but I personally feel it is okay to some extent (not to mention fun to guess around a bit). Based on the seperations, a Parama/Twomz/VasudaVa mafia team fits. Otherwise, Andrius/Vollkan/VasudaVa. But the rest of the page sums up popular opinion: this isn't reliable because it could all be easily randomized. The rest of the page show some connections between players, but I'm not sure how to connect the dots because we lack a mafia flip.
I leaned away from this earlier, but I just noticed a Charlie/vollkan/Andrius team fits with this too ^.^
Charlie wrote:Page 46: ... It leads us to vollkan's #1136 which is terrible! He ends up in a worse position than VasudaVa. Aside from his vebrose post, he's trying to sell his points of view and make it sound like a fact. That's bull crap right there. Vote vote vote!

Following that he has a Wall of Quotes/Wall of text which is also unimpressive. Who are you hoping to convince with those points? And no I don't buy what he's selling. I'm more confident that vollkan's manipulating mafia at this point. This or he's so caught up in doing "townie analysis" to the point that he's blinded by the fact that not everything is black and white logic in Mafia.
d(''d)

You also barely mentioned me in that last set, whereas vollkan was a hot topic, so your vote on me in light of your most recent analysis post makes little to no sense coming from a townie.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Andrius »

Hrm... Charlie is prob. town. Parama sounds like flailing scum in his recent post.
I am, as I've been saying forever (in QTs and here) down for a Parama lynch and/or Twomz.

I'll hop wagons if necessary.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”