Newbie 1010 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

Civil Scum wrote:
Vincius wrote:
1.)
civil, you must be experienced enough to realize what I'm doing
[b/]
, even if it's being a little wrong,
2.)
and you voted me just because I wasn't that confident till then?
1.) I assure you I have no idea what your are talking about.
2.) I never said that's a reason I was voting you.
1) I didn't mean I was doing something specific, but I thought you were experienced enough to see what is a confused newbie player and a scummy one
Civil Scum wrote:
Vincius wrote: raz, how could silver be(in that time) your #1 if the only one I saw was you attacking neil("the paranoia" ;p), if I missed something, I'll re-read some pages when I have time
Right. I don't think you missed something. This is exactly what happened. This behavior from Raz is really scummy. Notice how Vincius doesn't mention this being scummy, or doesn't seem to be moving in the direction of reasoning why this could be scummy? I think that's odd. Vincius also seems to be more accurate and focused in his posting when it comes to Raz. (I'll find more of this later and explain it when I have the time).
I'm more accurate and focused now(I don't think I'm that accurate or focused, but it's your opinion) because:
1) It's my first game, so I didn't have confidence in myself in the beginning, but I'm getting some experience and I think it's normal to get better with time

2) I'm being accused by 3 people, it's not clever to stay quiet, I'm defending myself the best way I can
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

I forgot
welcome catterpillar
Catterpillar
Catterpillar
Townie
Catterpillar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Catterpillar »

Wait a second, reading neverminds iso has prompted me to look at neil's iso again, he mentions looking at the possible setups in his iso #1 (which is also where the misunderstanding of RVS comes in) this seems rather inconsistent with his current misunderstanding of how the setup works.
neil wrote:where did I look to out a power role? I've looked into RVS now and again, I'm not fond of it. And I don't know if you noticed, but my vote is ON the person I think is acting the most scummiest. So maybe you should recheck your facts. Also, how am I "throwing my vote around"? Example please? Last time I checked, I've only voted on two people (though I could be wrong.)
You were sure there was a cop, sometimes you can tell a power role from things they say, this is a
very
bad thing to mention as it is a huge tipoff to scum to look closely at people's posts to try and find what you saw.

I count you making six votes two of which are you switching from one person to another and then back to the first or voting someone, unvoting them only to switch back.
I'm not sure where I noticed you being reluctant about voting someone who you thought was scummiest but I am sure I noticed it until I find the relevant post (which won't be till I finish the other isos) consider this point void.

At the moment I will be voting neil as soon as I've finished the isos if I don't think someone else is scummier

On to
nevermind
's summary!
Firstly might I request permission to capitalise your name to avoid possible future confusion?
Dislikes reading long posts yet creates them. Fantastic. I'm getting slightly town on him.
Nevermind, might I ask why didn't you vote VC in #28 when you unvoted in the same post?

spadille
and
Olinea

Not much to say about spadille, somehow I didn't really feel his opinions coming across when he was commenting on people's actions along with the lurking he was apparently doing I don't much like him but I think that could be put down to the IRL reasons he had to replace out.

I'm leaning slightly town again on Olinia.
Olinea, I think double posting is fine but I also think it's added to a lot of the bulk of this thread.

I'll do the other four tomorrow, but I have a question for everyone, who are your top two scum picks at the moment? I realise that most of you will have recorded this information in your posts anyway but things may have changed since you expressed them and what not.

And I apologise for the atrocious punctuation in this post, I think someone spiked the punch at the tea party so my grasp on it has slipped a touch.
"Who are
you
?"
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 am

Post by neil1113 »

Before Chaim jumps on this bandwagon because CP seems to have made some valid points, let's actually take a closer look at his points shall we? If it sounds like I'm taking it as a joke, it's because I am.
Catterpillar wrote:Wait a second,
reading neverminds iso has prompted me to look at neil's iso again
We interrupt this programming to ask you a question...

What???

You may now return to your local broadcasting system.
Catterpillar wrote:he mentions looking at the possible setups in his iso #1 (which is also where the misunderstanding of RVS comes in) this seems rather inconsistent with his current misunderstanding of how the setup works.
So much wrong information here, I don't even know where to begin. Are you referring to my first post? I'm pretty sure you mean after the "/confirm" one, in which case confuses me. I never mentioned any setup, nor did I mention RVS, nor did anything I say have anything to do with my current "misunderstanding" of how the setup works. I'll admit, my misunderstanding now that I've read over the main post, that there could be a doctor and a cop. I didn't think that was possible as it'd be uneven. But I guess not. So I have understanding now, thank you oh wise one for correcting me. (Silver, you're rubbing off on me. lol) But again, the only thing I mentioned was realizing there were two mafias... not much for you to go on, that is unless you like to LEAP for information, under which is not usually a townie thing to do. Not claiming your scum, just your reasoning well... well.... I can't think of a nice way to put it. It stinks.
Catterpillar wrote:
neil wrote:where did I look to out a power role? I've looked into RVS now and again, I'm not fond of it. And I don't know if you noticed, but my vote is ON the person I think is acting the most scummiest. So maybe you should recheck your facts. Also, how am I "throwing my vote around"? Example please? Last time I checked, I've only voted on two people (though I could be wrong.)
You quote this post, but then the information in which you supply the town as to why I could possibly be scum, has absolutely nothing to do with this post. You said I said something about a cop, yet in the post you quoted, there's nothing in that about a cop. In fact, what I actually said was (to my defense after I made a statement about a cop), I figured there'd be a cop in this game, I still will follow my gut and say there is. The scum can look every which way until they're blue in the face for all I care, it doesn't mean they're going to be any closer to figuring out who the cop is, then we will be figuring out who they are?
Catterpillar wrote:I count you making six votes two of which are you switching from one person to another and then back to the first or voting someone, unvoting them only to switch back.
Well, I suppose the only fair thing to do is count now isn't it? (1st vote - Silverbullet. 2nd vote - Ups. 3rd Vote - Raz. 4th Vote - Ups. 5th Vote - Raz. "6th Vote" where I restated my vote on Raz.

Now that you've given us this information, let's actually digest what we can get from this.

Neil has voted for 3 people this whole game, two in which from his 3rd post in the game, he's had on his watch list and the other he's already admitting to making a mistake. So now I must ask, with your (now evident) useless information that you just brought to the table trying to make a case against me, what exactly were you trying to say? Besides Silver, which I didn't count for obvious reasons, if anything this further PROVED what I said to you, yet you used it as though it was some form of suspicion against me? That's not exactly town play, twisting things to make them seem untrue. Unlike Raz when he stated that against me though, I've actually shown you the post that does this, at least from my point of view.
Catterpillar wrote:I'm not sure where I noticed you being reluctant about voting someone who you thought was scummiest but I am sure I noticed it until I find the relevant post (which won't be till I finish the other isos) consider this point void.
What's the point of saying this, only to say "consider this void" at the end? That's like me saying, "YOU ARE A WOMAN! Even though, we all know you are a man so forget about this post..." It doesn't make any sense, and it looks as though your once again trying to "look as though your submitting good information to the town" when in reality, you're post so far has been evidence-less, and useless to the town.
Catterpillar wrote:At the moment I will be voting neil as soon as I've finished the isos if I don't think someone else is scummier
Still have yet to see a single evidence you have against me to being scum? If anything, you've 1. Stretched the truth. 2. Were deceitful with your phrasing and with the layout of your posts. 3. Tried to blindside the town by bringing up an old point, maybe trying to get the town off of a current subject they were on? 4. Made an accusation with no evidence, no proof, not even a hint of a scumtell. If anything, the only thing you proved is that you could very well be a scum appearing to be scumhunting with no real meat behind your words.... I'm not even going to accuse you of being scum, as I believe it's more of a bias. You come in, see someone being bold and speaking out, and obviously your first instinct is to follow the crowd. The crowd that was posting at several points of this game, has used my name plenty of times. It seems like it'd be easy to form a case out of nothing when there's so much content to "misquote" or "misanalyze" like mine. Cocky? No, arrogant? Not in the least bit. Confident? Indeed.

On another note, man you people do it way different then us Americans. "Spiking at a tea party" made me laugh. Cultures these days...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:50 am

Post by neil1113 »

On one more note, I do enjoy your post in using the word atrocious though. :) You get points for that one from me, for sure!
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:33 am

Post by Razgriz »

Chaim once again I don't see why my vote on neil should be there. I took it off because I no longer suspect him as scum. Is that a crime?
Show
We'll put a boot in your ass it's the American way!
Roll Tide Roll #1 Alabama 4-0 this season
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1
Jester(Still part of 3rd party): 1-0

Olinea: "But I'll only stop scumhunting when I'm dead."
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote Count:
Razgriz (3): silverbullet999, Vincius Chaim, neil1113
Vinicius Chaim (3): Yoenit, Civil Scum, Razgriz
Yoenit (1): Catterpillar
Civil Scum (0): No one
Olinea (0): No one
nevermind (0): No one
silverbullet999 (0): No one
neil1113 (0): No one
Catterpillar (0): No one

Not voting (2): nevermind, Olinea

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline Vote Count:
Razgriz (3): silverbullet999, Vincius Chaim, neil1113
Vinicius Chaim (3): Yoenit, Civil Scum, Razgriz
Yoenit (1): Catterpillar
Civil Scum (0): No one
Olinea (0): No one
nevermind (0): No one
silverbullet999 (0): No one
neil1113 (0): No one
Catterpillar (0): No one

Not voting (2): nevermind, Olinea

With 0 not having posted within the last 48 hours, 0 currently being replaced, and 0 who have requested to not have their vote counted for deadline purposes; 9 votes would be counted if deadline was now, and therefore it would take 5 votes to lynch. Deadline: September 30th@8:00 AM EDT/GMT-4 (12:00 PM GMT). A countdown to deadline can be found here
Last edited by bird1111 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

bird, your vote count is wrong, I'm not voting in 2 people at the same time...

Fixed.
Last edited by bird1111 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Razgriz »

Vinicius Chaim wrote:bird, your vote count is wrong, I'm not voting in 2 people at the same time...
Chaim can you answer my damn question?
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

nevermind
nevermind
Goon
nevermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 am

Post by nevermind »

Dislikes reading long posts yet creates them. Fantastic. I'm getting slightly town on him.
Nevermind, might I ask why didn't you vote VC in #28 when you unvoted in the same post?
Didn't vote since I didn't want to put him at L-1 (i think he was at L-2 at the time I fos'd him)
And everyone hates reading long posts right? :D

And as for the full-person summary someone wanted me to make, I'll try my best but don't expect anything great >.>
And I'm terribly sorry, I'll say right now I didn't actually read the posts, i just searched nevermind. I'll reread later.
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

be cool raz, there's no need to act like that, man
your question was : "is that a crime?" it sounded to me like you weren't expecting for an answer, so...

firstly neil was your #1(don't say it wasn't...), then, when people starting looking at me just because I was a little confused and made some mistakes, you unvoted to try staying out of suspicious, come on raz, don't act like that...
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Razgriz »

Reading back you are right I did state that he was my #1.

However things have changed as you can see and he is no longer my #1 scum. I don't see your reasoning on voting me because I don't think there is a need for it. Like I have said I unvoted because of there being no need IMHO to keep it there
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Yoenit
Yoenit
Townie
Yoenit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Yoenit »

Catterpillar wrote:I'll do the other four tomorrow, but I have a question for everyone, who are your top two scum picks at the moment? I realise that most of you will have recorded this information in your posts anyway but things may have changed since you expressed them and what not.
Ever since I voted Vinicus Chaim he has only become more suspicious. I don't have a clear second spot, but I have some reservations about everyone else for some reason or another.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Olinea »

Catterpillar wrote:I'll do the other four tomorrow, but I have a question for everyone, who are your top two scum picks at the moment? I realise that most of you will have recorded this information in your posts anyway but things may have changed since you expressed them and what not.
Chaim's on my radar, I don't know if his defenses are lacking because of the language barrier or the inexperience. He hasn't done anything recently to make me go as far as to push him to L-1. I can't let the whole "He's new here" thing get in the way of voting, because he has just as good of a chance as anyone else to be scum.

I have no solid #2. Neil does do a
lot
of long (thorough?) posts when he is accused. I wouldn't call it paranoia. He's still on everyone elses' level.

Neil, if you don't know what it is already, I suggest you read about Occam's Razor. Simplest explanation is the best one. Sorry if that sounded like an insult; I only found out about it recently, too.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Razgriz »

Scum radar:
1. Chaim
2. Idk
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

IDK if it's going to sound scummy, but what can I do?
5 of you say I'm scum, so I see I'm gonna get lynched, so, congratz mafia, 1 down
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Olinea »

Anyone who hammers someone without letting them present their case is pulling a major scum move. You're not out and you're not at L-1. Raz is in your position, too.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Olinea »

However, if someone told me "Either VC or Raz is scum", I'd be inclined to pick Raz as town.

Go scumhunting. Prove your usefulness to the town; dissect posts and show why someone else is a better lynch candidate than you.
GreyICE:
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

Lots of stuff
-Cat
I'll do the other four tomorrow, but I have a question for everyone, who are your top two scum picks at the moment? I realise that most of you will have recorded this information in your posts anyway but things may have changed since you expressed them and what not.
1. Raz... though he's hopping in and out now.. (that being a good thing for him)
2. Ehh tough call... neil is starting to creep up a bit, chaim is well chaim... I'd say a few are tied for second.

Alright well I have an essay to write... The interaction between Raz and Chaim are getting interesting...

mayhaps the civil was right?
... People were right it seems....
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 am

Post by neil1113 »

Olinea wrote:I have no solid #2. Neil does do a
lot
of long (thorough?) posts when he is accused. I wouldn't call it paranoia. He's still on everyone elses' level.

Neil, if you don't know what it is already, I suggest you read about Occam's Razor. Simplest explanation is the best one. Sorry if that sounded like an insult; I only found out about it recently, too.
First off, let me start off by saying I've shot down every argument you could muster up, "simply" by showing that there wasn't any argument in the first place except possible a gut feeling or some sort. I read Occam's Razor just now, as I haven't ever heard of it, and I agree with some of it. Luckily for me in this case, I've used it for the most part. However I think you're confusing the words "simplest" and "shortest" to mean the other. I've simplified most accusations against me to what they really were.... nothing. It's just that simple. I haven't pulled out long drawn out words or used annoying repetitive sentences to try and make my case, I've made it short and sweet but I also made sure to address every point they make at me. I wouldn't want to get down the road and someone pull a card from day 1 out that I missed in my view. Also, I take accusations quite seriously when they're made at me, in every game I play. I assess them truly, and if I have been playing scummy or releasing scum-tells strong enough to make the town wrench of scum, then I'd openly admit and try somehow to back my way out of that corner. HOWEVER, that is not nor has it even been close to case with anyone who's brought any questions before me.

As you can see, looking at my responses to both Civil and Silver, I'm not too prideful to admit I'm wrong. I'm totally fine with admitting when I make a mistake. I've confessed to two already this game (RVS misunderstanding, and Silver vote.) But let's be very clear, when it comes to each question anyone's asked me, for the most part I answered them in quite simple terms. Again you're found trying to stretch a hint to something over me that is not true. The "long" posts, are just "responses" to the "accusations" that have been thrown. If you'd read my "long" posts, you'd realize this. I don't usually spend over 5 minutes typing up a response to a single accusation...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 am

Post by neil1113 »

silverbullet999 wrote:2. Ehh tough call...
neil is starting to creep up a bit,
chaim is well chaim... I'd say a few are tied for second.
Really now? I am? With what suspicions do you have against me exactly? If nothing, I'd suggest you reassess the fact that you're throwing names around with no proper theory/evidence to support, my dearest Silver. Thus you'll just be becoming an annoyance and a distraction, which is not what we need. >_>

BUT, if you have some type of question or some type of problem with me, please by all means speak out now! Otherwise, well... don't.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

some analysis from what I read so far(didn't read from the beginning, since we had some useless things there)
well, before starting, what makes you think that me and raz are a scum team? why didn't anybody say something like that with the other people I(IMO) wrongly suspected before? please, neil, civil and silver, quote this and explain

now, the analysis(as I'm gonna try saving my skin and my top suspect is tied with me, it's a Razgriz analysis):

#160:
- Raz accuses silver of doing what he was doing at that moment, bandwagon, maybe trying to put the suspicious out of him

#218 & #297
first(218), he try apologizing with yoenit because of his vote(with lurking reasons), maybe trying to befriend him, getting a townie to his side, then(297) he tries to get a (slip) copclaim from yoenit, maybe to kill him during night

here, he swears he's townie, which, IMO, is scummy...

here's my top point, he makes that whole paranoia argument and, after much conversation, including personal attacks, he simply unvote, to get hidden in the dust...

#330/#347/#386
he states his #1 suspect was silver, then almost swear that he never stated neil was his #1, and later, confess his #1 was actually neil...

he makes an analysis(too colorful, IMO) with 5 town reads and only one scum read, like "vote him, he's the scum, you're my townie friends!"

gets stressed just because I didn't answer a question I didn't see, probably feeling uncomfortable because someone was seriously suspecting on him

*extra point*
making a whole accusation with only one argument, paranoia, and then saw nobody bought his argument, then changed his target(again)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

-"WHOAH NELLY!" Neil (If anyone get's where I got the whoah nelly... i'll love you. Hint it's during a race)
Really now? I am? With what suspicions do you have against me exactly? If nothing, I'd suggest you reassess the fact that you're throwing names around with no proper theory/evidence to support, my dearest Silver. Thus you'll just be becoming an annoyance and a distraction, which is not what we need. >_>
Your stealing my dearest.... I will never forgive you...
Eh I said you were starting to creep up a lil bit, I don't like the confidence you have that there's a cop.
The past 7 Newbie games I've read, all came down to the town and a cop. I figured the cop would be the best chances for us over a doctor and so I'm assuming there's a cop. I don't think there can be both a doctor and a cop, but if so then I would be wrong. I still haven't read it yet, as I've been a little preoccupied this morning. If I'm wrong and there is no cop this game, which I highly doubt, then I'm sorry.
I dunno I get a weird flash saying either that you and your buddy are goons which... according to the possible set ups, means there is at least 1 cop or 1 doc.
This would lead you to being heavily confident in making the claim that hey... there's a cop.

Thus why you are creeping up.

Dearest Neil.

-Chaim chaim chaimmmm chaim of foolsss
well, before starting, what makes you think that me and raz are a scum team? why didn't anybody say something like that with the other people I(IMO) wrongly suspected before? please, neil, civil and silver, quote this and explain
Your interactions with raz have been... interesting...
your question was : "is that a crime?" it sounded to me like you weren't expecting for an answer, so...

firstly neil was your #1(don't say it wasn't...), then, when people starting looking at me just because I was a little confused and made some mistakes, you unvoted to try staying out of suspicious, come on raz, don't act like that...
My translation?
There's no need to act like that scum buddy
etc etc.
etc etc.
You unvoted to try staying out of suspcious, come on raz don't act like that scum buddy, let me bus you.

Sure a little ummm ... what's the word... extravagent? no... damn it it's some word that starts with e... Well yeah it's a bit of a stretch, but don't act like that... just came off very strange to me.
... People were right it seems....
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Razgriz »

Vinicius Chaim wrote:tries to get a (slip) copclaim from yoenit, maybe to kill him during night
You need to re-read that post. I thought that post meant he was saying he was a cop.
Vinicius Chaim wrote:here's my top point, he makes that whole paranoia argument and, after much conversation, including personal attacks, he simply unvote, to get hidden in the dust...
Are you reading my reponses? I said that there is no need for the vote to be there. I unvoted because I no longer suspect him to be scum. Not because I felt like it, because I don't suspect him anymore.
Vinicius Chaim wrote:he makes an analysis(too colorful, IMO) with 5 town reads and only one scum read, like "vote him, he's the scum, you're my townie friends!"
Wow 5 town reads becaue I don't see any scum play! Read my fucking posts!
Vinicius Chaim wrote:he states his #1 suspect was silver, then almost swear that he never stated neil was his #1, and later, confess his #1 was actually neil...
Read my damn posts. At first I thought it was silver but then I re-read that post and realized that I did say neil was now #1.
Vinicius Chaim wrote:gets stressed just because I didn't answer a question I didn't see, probably feeling uncomfortable because someone was seriously suspecting on him
1. Silver has done the same thing
2. I asked the question 5 times and you hadn't answered so come on why wouldn't I be pissed that you hadn't answered?
Vinicius Chaim wrote:making a whole accusation with only one argument, paranoia, and then saw nobody bought his argument, then changed his target(again
As stated earlier we cleared the fact that what I took for paranioa was really his unfondness of RVS.
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

silverbullet999 wrote: -Chaim chaim chaimmmm chaim of foolsss
Your interactions with raz have been... interesting...

My translation?
There's no need to act like that scum buddy
etc etc.
etc etc.
You unvoted to try staying out of suspcious, come on raz don't act like that scum buddy, let me bus you.

Sure a little ummm ... what's the word... extravagent? no... damn it it's some word that starts with e... Well yeah it's a bit of a stretch, but don't act like that... just came off very strange to me.
damn it =P
it wasn't supposed to mean like that, I was just asking him to calm down(he was starting to be agressive, as you can see in my analysis quote from him) *note to myself: translate everything I write before I post*

say whatever you want but...
what is "let me bus you"?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”