Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote:Oh right, and how sure are you that the non-lurkers are scum too at MyLo?
Because Twomz/Nicol are the only ones lurking? In that case, who was the lurker you were looking at. I have a QT with Nicol and he talked to me during the night so I can answer some questions that I asked him overnight.

You're scum for defending Andy, tbh. I can see a guy replacing into his friends scumbuddy slot and defending him based on a "town read". You can use your friendship/past experience with him as an excuse for defending him.
VV wrote:I didn't actually say Andrius was confirmed Town, I said he was probably Town based on his actions/our conversation in the QT.
So you defended him...but you weren't sure if he was town or scum?

Mod: V/LA until late Sunday or Monday
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Xite91 »

@Twomz, never mind, it's hard to explain...
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hinduragi wrote:Because Twomz/Nicol are the only ones lurking? In that case, who was the lurker you were looking at. I have a QT with Nicol and he talked to me during the night so I can answer some questions that I asked him overnight.
I thought you knew that I was suspicious of Twomz? Why are you suddenly asking me about who I'm suspicious of?
You're scum for defending Andy, tbh. I can see a guy replacing into his friends scumbuddy slot and defending him based on a "town read". You can use your friendship/past experience with him as an excuse for defending him.
Evidence? Quotes? This is a baseless accusation. Yes, I could do that as scum but unless you have evidence that I AM actually doing it, you're just hypothesizing and not proving anything.
So you defended him...but you weren't sure if he was town or scum?
Probably means I think there is a high chance that he is Town(Around 80%, if I were to put my feelings into numbers). That's good enough to bet for. If he shows me some signs that he is scum, I'll change my mind. He hasn't. Plus, me and Andy have hydra'd together twice and played together multiple times. I think I know Town Andy when I see Town Andy.

---

Answer this very important question: What do I have to gain, as scum, for defending MULTIPLE(3: Andy, Xite, Vollkan) people? If you were scum and were defending this many people, you're making things harder than they should be. This is not WIFOM in the slightest, this is common sense. (Plus I just realized that people use the term WIFOM incorrectly when I really analyzed what it meant.)

@Twomz: You're just coasting a little too much and not adding to the discussion. Also, your predecessors.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Twomz »

My top two suspects are Hind and Volk, although I'm thinking that maybe one or more of the people who is refusing to vote no lynch may be scum.

We have 8 alive and there have been, what, 4 posts in the past 2 days? Where is everyone?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Parama »

Personally, I'm waiting for a NL hammer.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm still here, but I'm waiting on stuff to happen(ie. Hinduragi replying, NB's replacement etc.)
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Xite91 »

Parama wrote:Personally, I'm waiting for a NL hammer.
QFT

There's not much more that's going to happen today
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Post by vollkan »

Twomz wrote: We have 8 alive and there have been, what, 4 posts in the past 2 days? Where is everyone?
It's not surprising. There's very little incentive to do much right now because all important issues have basically been argued out already and people are only going to find new material to discuss after another flip.

Or, in short: somebody hammer.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote: thought you knew that I was suspicious of Twomz? Why are you suddenly asking me about who I'm suspicious of?
I hadn't read the Twomz part that you mentioned later. As for your scum being a lurker, why go for Twomz instead of one of your more active suspicions? At least you can verify your read on him then?
VV wrote:Evidence? Quotes? This is a baseless accusation. Yes, I could do that as scum but unless you have evidence that I AM actually doing it, you're just hypothesizing and not proving anything.
>_>
Well, once again my logic is shot down. I feel like I'm only holding this vote because VV is making more sense than I am in an arguement, which is not scumhunting.
Unvote

At this rate, we're all screwed, town. Time to pray for a miracle.

Also, I'd rather not hammer. It'd be better to wait for Nico's replacement to come in. I dont want to be short one player when we're in LyLo.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

I've considered placing a vote on Twomz, since I'm 90% sure he's scum, but I'd need all 4 other townies to help, and Nicol's slot is probably one of them, so. :/
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Parama »

To hell if Nicol dies overnight.
It's not like we can read the slot anyways, inactive as it's been. Really that'll just make it all the more easier to find the scum standing right in front of me (they're the three most recent posts besides mine, btw)
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Parama wrote:To hell if Nicol dies overnight.
It's not like we can read the slot anyways, inactive as it's been. Really that'll just make it all the more easier to find the scum standing right in front of me (they're the three most recent posts besides mine, btw)
Wait, you're arguing a modkill of the slot?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Parama »

No. I never said that.
I'm saying that if we get a Nicol replacement and they die overnight, I wouldn't shed a tear.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

...you seriously think scum will NK the guy getting replaced? Dude, you're out of your mind. This is exactly why NL shouldn't be hammered.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah... then we're stuck with a no-body slot and can't lynch scum.

A modkill now would be better than that situation.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Parama »

Hinduragi wrote:...you seriously think scum will NK the guy getting replaced? Dude, you're out of your mind. This is exactly why NL shouldn't be hammered.
If they NK the guy who gets replaced, I won't shed a tear.
If they NK one of my scum reads, then they've helped me and I'll thank them.
If they NK one of my null reads, easier still to find the scum.
If they NK one of my town reads, then I'm doing a damn good job of reading players, aren't I? d(''d)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Hinduragi wrote:...you seriously think scum will NK the guy getting replaced? Dude, you're out of your mind. This is exactly why NL shouldn't be hammered.
Uhm, considering that we're all null on him and another player would just bring in another perspective and probably help us find scum? They totally could hammer the guy getting replaced. Why would it be likely for scum to not nk him?
Actually, a modkill of the slot would be good as long as it didn't result in us losing the rest of the day.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Modkilling the slot will just either net us a scum, or put us in LyLo.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Xite91 wrote:
Uhm, considering that we're all null on him and another player would just bring in another perspective and probably help us find scum? They totally could hammer the guy getting replaced. Why would it be likely for scum to not nk him?
Actually, a modkill of the slot would be good as long as it didn't result in us losing the rest of the day.
It's a 50 page game. Chances are the slot will not be replaced into anytime soon. I want to wait for it.

As for modkilling it, would you rather want info off a NK or have a possible scum/possible town dead? Those are the only 2 viable options at this point. I would rather have info off the NK tbh.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hinduragi wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
It's a 50 page game. Chances are the slot will not be replaced into anytime soon. I want to wait for it.

As for modkilling it, would you rather want info off a NK or have a possible scum/possible town dead? Those are the only 2 viable options at this point. I would rather have info off the NK tbh.
WHAT PART OF "THE SCUM WILL NOT NK NICOLBOLAS IN A MILLION YEARS" SO THEN WE'D ENTER D5 WITH 3 SCUM AND 3 TOWN AND A LURKER SLOT THAT WE CAN'T WIN WITH.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Hinduragi wrote:
Xite91 wrote:

First off, that hammer the guy was supposed to be nk, I must have switched them in my mind :P

I would much prefer info on the NK, because that would also give info on the neighborizer thing, plus I feel nicol is probscum and therefore I'm not so worried about him not being around, so I will go ahead and say the NK, but if he's going to have to modkill him for inactivity, I'd prefer it'd be during the day in case he IS town, because it would piss me off to lose because of that.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Charlie replaces NicolBolas
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Hello everybody.

I'm replacing in and looking at the alive players list, I'm familiar with Xite91 and Twomz. I also played a bit with VasudeVa and vollkan before. I'll have to take some time to catch up, and any quick summary would be helpful.
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Parama »

Quick summary:
vote no lynch please
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”