Newbie 1010 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Olinea »

Ups, you gonna post? The thread hasn't seen the album artwork for The Final Frontier in over 3 days.

Vote Count as of Post 287:
Razgriz (2): silverbullet999, neil1113
neil1113 (1): Razgriz
Yoenit (1): Ups
silverbullet999 (1): nevermind
Vinicius Chaim (1): Yoenit
Ups (1): neil1113
nevermind (1): Civil Scum
Civil Scum (0): No one
Olinea (0): No one

Not voting (2): Vinicius Chaim, Olinea

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline Vote Count:
Yoenit (0): No one

With 1 not having posted within the last 48 hours, 0 currently being replaced, and 0 who have requested to not have their vote counted for deadline purposes; 8 votes would be counted if deadline was now, and therefore it would take 5 votes to lynch. Deadline: September 30th@8:00 AM EDT/GMT-4 (12:00 PM GMT). A countdown to deadline can be found here
Last edited by bird1111 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Raz: Post ???
Don't like the answers that he gave to nevermind's Q's at all. If it was RVS all the time then that would be bad.
As Civil said, Silvers response was OBVIOUSLY a joke. Raz, even if you missed it you'd have to make a BIG effort to try and make Silver look scum. I don't like the fact that you did. Townies don't take "leaps" to try and make someone look scum "to back up their suspicion." If they think they are scum, you should already have some type of evidence, not go back and try and make evidence (and with that, do it by stretching everything REALLY far.)

Raz: (Post 140)
Back all and have caught up. I will VOTE: Yeonitfor lurking. Will post more later.
Yoenit, who wasn't active at the time was a very easy vote to place knowing that there's a small chance Yoenit would be able to respond, let alone come back with something that would make you have to respond yourself. Thus it'd be a "safe" vote if you will.

Silver: Post 151

Silver asks: "Lastly if you are unsure if i'm scum or not... why WOULDN'T you pressure me to get a better read on me?"

Raz's response?
"I dunno. I;m not gonna pull a I'm a noob card because that is cheap. I will say this though: I should've idk why, but I won't now since yeonit is deadbeating."
Nothing.

Rule of Mafia: If you have suspicions over someone, compared to someone who just isn't being active at the moment... why on earth would you change to vote for the man who isn't talking so really can't have a defense, then turn your attention to the man who IS there so he could either be caught as scum, or put a viable defense up to clear him so that the town can move on? By NOT doing this, you only harm the town by forcing them to keep looking at both, while in the same sense making yourself look scum because of the pure fact that Yoenit couldn't give much of a defense at that moment anyway.

Raz: Post 160
"Er what? You WANT to bandwagon? FoS silverbullet"
He calls Silver out for doing basically what he was doing at the time, which was bandwagoning Yoenit. (Civil also notices this and calls him out on it, which then things start to get REALLY interesting.)

Raz: Post 165
"No. I can't control what happens on voting after I vote. I was the first to vote, and one or two others followed which then made it a bandwagon, which was caused by the peeps who decided to vote after me."
Civil takes note of this as well, but I went on to state what was wrong with this post in Post 179: (But fixed, due to me getting the name of WHO did it wrong.)
Me:
"I may be playing this because I got burned last Mafia game I played by this exact situation, if so I sincerely apologize. But Raz, when you try to disguise your vote like that by claiming because you were the first to post, you therefore would have no part to play in the bandwagon lynching of Yoenit (if it got to that point), that just seems super scummy to me. Making it seem like it was a "harmless little vote" (or so thats what it seemed like you were trying to do) and trying to play down the fact that your vote is still one very important vote, and only 5 of those are needed to lynch... makes me think you are scum. Last time I believed it was an "accident" and then I was killed the next night by that person. >_> So like I said, this may just be because I'm scarred by a previous game, in which Raz I apologize and I'll take my suspicions off of you for the moment if you can give a valid reasoning as to why you phrased your choice of words the way you did, but please explain yourself Raz, or else my vote will be changing from Ups to you as the most suspicious person playing right now."
Me: Post 195

I now start to explain why sneaking suspicions are coming up concerning Raz in my mind, while leaving the voting thing off until he explains himself.
"2. Razgriz (I've had a sneaky suspicion from the start ever since his vote for me at the beginning 'what he "claims" is RVS' actually had me look into him more. Also either ironic, or another slip up is that Raz has failed during his listing on pg2, to pay any attention to his partner in crime Ups. He innocently gets a town read from him, not even worthy of getting an investigation from Raz. Then again, why should Raz investigate or question his partner?) SCUM READ"
Now what does Raz do in response to this post?

Raz: Post 202
"Wow dude you really ARE paraniod. You seriuosly thought I decicded to make up a list on my own? Dude that is total overreaction to an RVS vote. I also think someone is made over the read they got from me..."
He says I'm just mad that he said I was scum before, and that I'm paranoid. All the while, failing to respond to my concern about his lack of response to his vote explanation. Also Yoenit brings up a good point in post 205, that Raz said he'd explain more later, but that later to this day has still yet to come...

Raz: Post 214

His explanation to my post again, which he says that I'm mentioning only the random.org thing while conveniently ignoring the suspicion about his post, which he still has yet to explain, and that I'm likely scum. Now here's where things get interesting. At this point I've already called him and Ups out for a partnership, watch how he CLEARS HIS NAME from this issue. "it is very likely neil is scum and is trying to get Ups lynched who could very likely be scum making neil look town" That way if his partner does go down from my vote and people jump on a band wagon, then he will be cleared? Just suspicious to me if I do say so myself. Also he shows little to no understanding that if me and ups were mafia, my point would not to TRY and get him eliminated, especially if there were only 2 of us in the game?

Me: Post 215

I now explain to him why I voted against the Random.org thing, and how I thought it truly wasn't random. I also with this validation, explained why it couldn't be paranoia. I also explained that my vote has nothing to do with his read earlier on in the game, because if so I'd be voting for several people at once, not just him and Ups. Several people questioned me. I also explained to him here the whole "two mafia will not try to get one lynched at the beginning of the game" logic. Now it's at this point in which I truly DO vote for Raz, because of his response not defending himself of any accusations I've made, but just trying to make me look like scum, which is a scum move. Why would a townie try to defend themselves by making another person look scum? Why not just defend themselves unless they have something to hide?

Raz: Post 217

First personal attack of the game. "Paranoid Dipstick" is what he calls me. I'm not entirely sure what a dipstick even is though... He also downright admits he has no proof I'm scum except for the "scumtells" that I was dropping by accusing HIM of being scum, which by the way... is a "I'm scum? OH EM GEE, NO, YOU ARE SCUM!" argument. Very, very dangerous to the town when you do that because you're more then likely (7/9 actually) to be doing this to another townie. Now because of my vote or well "my paranoia" as he says, which in reality is my vote which he makes note of, he decides to vote for me. He says to cover his tracks "it's not my vote for him" even though he says "my vote is just paranoia", but instead he says it's my "paranoia" which according to him, is my vote?

Raz: Post 218

He tells Yoenit he voted for him while he was lurking, as if apologizing. Yoenit never asked why Raz was voting for him? Raz looks to be trying to win over another member of the town to try and hop on the band wagon of votes for me (a few posts back, he even mentions Yoenits name at the bottom of his attack on me, as if saying "yes, Yoenit is right!") which confuses me. Why would a townie, try to befriend another townie to help him out someone, unless the person who is trying to befriend someone else, is actually scum trying to win approval? Also to take note, he still has yet to defend himself against the attack myself and Civil laid down on him.

Me: Post 219

I explained (above) to him basically.

Raz: Post 220

Now he goes into an indepth explanation as to why I accused him. Good right? Not really, listen to his reasoning...
1. Who cares? It's paranoia that's what the accusation is.
(So he doesn't give an answer, just another "You're paranoid!" excuse.)

2. So you are seriously to the point of epic parnoia... ect ect.
(Again, paranoia point. Doesn't give a defense as to WHY he voted, but he does admit that he voted.)

3. Paranoia dude. Seriously as.. .ect. ect.
(Again, his answer is that I'm parnoid. Though this time he gave a slight bit of information as to why he did it, but not nerely enough to be a defense.)

4. Way to insult me.
(I made a casual sarcastic statement, and he took it as a personal insult.)

5. Paraphrasing: You think a 13 year old could really do this by himself?
(My answer was no in agreement with him, which again he took as a personal insult.)

6. Did you fail to notice Civil said my reasons were solid?
(It seems like he again is trying to win over a townie...)
Raz: Post 221

He then tries to clear up why I'm paranoid by listing 5 things, 1 which had nothing to do with the current topic, and 2 that were basically repeats of themselves.

Me: Post 224

I gave in to the reasoning behind the RVS that he's 13 and not really capable of thinking up the mastermind precision that I though was behind it, thus proving that my point may have been invalid. Although, with all this talk about that one point I had forgotten my other points at that time so I let it go and changed the subject.

Raz: Post 226

Now tells me I've brought this to a personal level, because I agreed with something he stated himself. Interesting.

Now you can take what you want from the evidence I've just posted, and make your own assessment from it. I listed the Post numbers as well, so you can see them for myselfs, just in case any Bias was in this from me. I want a SCUM to be lynched, not a Townie who can't play town very well... so I'm bringing this to the TOWN as a general consensus. From what I've seen and what I know, my vote is confidently staying on Raz.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Razgriz wrote:Wow dude. I'm pointing out hypocricy not your paranioa. I said that was one of the attacks on me. But if you want to vote hop Mr. Overreating Hypocrite
Didn't even read this post till after I posted, but dually noted:

Personal Attack #2 from Raz: "Mr. Over(Something) Hypocrite"

I'm not sure if you told me I was fat and that I over-eat, or if you were trying to tell me I'm overreacting?
Either one Raz, is wrong. I'm quite skinny, I don't eat much due to the diet my coach has me on, and overreacting? I'd believe I was fat before I'd believe I was overreacting.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Olinea »

Mods, when does Ups's prod go? iirc it's after 72 hours, correct?
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Yoenit
Yoenit
Townie
Yoenit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by Yoenit »

neil1113 wrote:
Raz: Post 218

He tells Yoenit he voted for him while he was lurking, as if apologizing. Yoenit never asked why Raz was voting for him? Raz looks to be trying to win over another member of the town to try and hop on the band wagon of votes for me (a few posts back, he even mentions Yoenits name at the bottom of his attack on me, as if saying "yes, Yoenit is right!") which confuses me. Why would a townie, try to befriend another townie to help him out someone, unless the person who is trying to befriend someone else, is actually scum trying to win approval? Also to take note, he still has yet to defend himself against the attack myself and Civil laid down on him.
While I agree with most of your observations about Razgriz this comment just jumped out to me as plain wrong. First off, I asked why he voted for me in post 216, so he was just answering a question. "voted when you was lurking" is not really the answer I was looking for though. Secondly, I don't see any post where he mentioned my name at the bottom, besides 217, where he says "SIMUL with yoenit", which means he did not see my post before replying. Also, you seem to be doing the very thing you accuse him off: mentioning me as if trying to befriend me. For some reason you needed to include my name 10 times in that last post of yours.

On a totally different tangent: Civil scum, could you formulate a case against Ups (or any other target of your choice). So far you have playing the role of benign IC flawlessly and everybody seems to think you are town. As you seem a little too clean, could you please come down here and start trowing mud at somebody?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by neil1113 »

You're right Yoenit, I did mention you ten times. But me trying to befriend you? Really? I admit I was wrong with what you stated earlier, I didn't see you ask. But trying to befriend you? Let's look at exactly WHY I used your name 10 times, and let's see if we can logically come to the conclusion that I AM trying to befriend you...

The first 4 times, was explaining that Raz put a vote on an innocent absentee who hasn't done anything to warrant suspicion except not speak. Hardly trying to win you over dude.

The 5th time I used your name, was a quote from what I had said recently.

The 6th time I used your name, was because YOU made a valid point against Raz that I though needed to be taken into consideration when Raz was being looked at. Again, it's not about MY concern with Raz, others have made very valid points, none in which he's explained yet.

Then the last 4 times I used your name was speaking about a post that he wrote concerning you.

Now, can you please explain to me how I was trying to befriend you?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 am

Post by Razgriz »

Neil do you even read thw whole ofmy posts? You have absolutely nothing to prove I am scum except assumptions. ASSUMPTIONS do not make a good case. And I never knew good mafia cases against someone were also made by taking posts out of context and only quoting teh first part cause you know the rest weakens your case. I plead not guilty
Show
We'll put a boot in your ass it's the American way!
Roll Tide Roll #1 Alabama 4-0 this season
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1
Jester(Still part of 3rd party): 1-0

Olinea: "But I'll only stop scumhunting when I'm dead."
Yoenit
Yoenit
Townie
Yoenit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Yoenit »

@neil

Well, I am of course the most important person alive and Razgriz vote on me was an important part of your argument. Still the amount of namedropping you did in that post seemed odd. I added the point about befriending as an afterthought when I saw you had accused Razgriz of doing so, but didn't think it was very strong anyway. Hence I did not follow up with scum accusations etc, but switched to Civil.

@Razgriz

Your call for evidence seems a bit strange, what could we possibly prove on day 1? Please explain what you would find acceptable evidence for lynching somebody on day 1.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:46 am

Post by Razgriz »

Well definately not assumptions. If someone has some at least decent evidence that they can prove by like quotes and stuff then yeah sure
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:00 am

Post by neil1113 »

Razgriz wrote:Well definately not assumptions. If someone has some at least decent evidence that they can prove by like quotes and stuff then yeah sure
"Like quotes and stuff then yeah..."

I rest my case.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 am

Post by Razgriz »

Quotes that aren't quotes neil. You only quote the part that will help your case against me. I rest my case
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:03 am

Post by neil1113 »

Also Raz, since you're in the business of calling people out, and using the phrase "did you even read" which obviously, I did. It's also ironic you had no defense except "you took everything out of context! You're a liar!" Like what per say did I take out of context besides the one point I missed and already confessed to Yoenit about? And, "did you even read" the accusation? If so, you didn't do a good job of clearing your name. As of now, you still have YET to answer the question Civil and I brought up a few pages back, which this is now the 3rd time I've brought it up, and the 3rd time you've ditched it. Do it again, and you should just go ahead and yell that you're scum. >_>

"Quotes that aren't quotes neil."

Like what per say?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote Count:
Yoenit (1): Ups

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline Vote Count:
Yoenit (0): No one

With 1 not having posted within the last 48 hours, 0 currently being replaced, and 0 who have requested to not have their vote counted for deadline purposes; 8 votes would be counted if deadline was now, and therefore it would take 5 votes to lynch. Deadline: September 30th@8:00 AM EDT/GMT-4 (12:00 PM GMT). A countdown to deadline can be found here

Prodding Ups.
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

after reading all this discussion, new thougts crossed my mind
why are you, neil, pushing TOO hard against raz and making "fake"(I don't know what word I write here) quotes to incriminate Raz for nothing(quote if I'm wrong, but I didn't see anything suspicious about him)
Not kidding, I can feel the pression in myself just for reading your posts, and I think raz can't defend himself properly in such a uncomfortable situation, being scum or not
also, I'm starting to think about neil-yoenit being scum partner, but this is just a thought
VOTE: neil
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:54 am

Post by neil1113 »

Vinicius Chaim wrote:after reading all this discussion, new thougts crossed my mind
why are you, neil, pushing TOO hard against raz and making "fake"(I don't know what word I write here) quotes to incriminate Raz for nothing(quote if I'm wrong, but I didn't see anything suspicious about him)
Not kidding, I can feel the pression in myself just for reading your posts, and I think raz can't defend himself properly in such a uncomfortable situation, being scum or not
also, I'm starting to think about neil-yoenit being scum partner, but this is just a thought
VOTE: neil
Should I really even respond to this?

"fake quotes"... like what exactly is "fake?" If you can't say anything, and you're going baseless here, you're going to appear very scummy for the record.
I've simply asked Raz to define what quotes are "fake" as you put it. It's only uncomfortable, if he was lying. For the record though Chaim, I'm not the only one who has suspicions on Raz. Civil does and Silver does. And anyone else who'd read through our conversations thoroughly, will as well. I'm confident in that. What sperks my interest is why YOU don't find anything suspicious with ALL that I pointed out? Did you just not read it?

Also, for the love of God, stop throwing your votes around with little to no real argument. You did that to me once before and I let it go, then you quickly retracted it. Now you're doing it again. >_>
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 am

Post by neil1113 »

And here's another example of a baseless "Scum Partners!" accusation. Me and Yoenits, though I'm not sure where you got that from? Seriously, I asked people to stop doing this with no evidence or even a good theory to back it up, and yet here we are again throwing around accusations of scum partners. Chaim you either can't read well, or you're ignoring what I've said. The latter, really pisses me off.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:03 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

-Razzle fo Schnazzle
Well definately not assumptions. If someone has some at least decent evidence that they can prove by like quotes and stuff then yeah sure
It's nearly impossible to prove anything dearest raz. Unless someone claims cop and claims they have a scum report or someone claims in and of themself that they are scum, there is no real proof (and even then there's no real proof). It's just about based on assumption and opinion, even on days that follow.
... People were right it seems....
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:05 am

Post by neil1113 »

Careful in your responses to Raz Silver, otherwise we're going to be the next scum team!

*yells obscenities.*
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

as I said, I didn't know what word to use
it wasn't supposed to mean fake, oposite of true, I didn't know the word
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Olinea »

To me, what neil did wasn't that treacherous -- it's not like taking a quote saying "I am scumhunting" and quoting only "I am scum". Oh, but backing up neil after accusing him means I contradicted myself, and are therefore scum, right? We have a lot of middle-grounders as of now (I'm one); the biggest argument here as of now is the Razgriz/neil one, which is ongoing.

Not seeing any major slipups as of yet. I really want Ups to get back in here -- last time I checked his control panel, he hasn't logged in since the 12th (It's the 16th over here); if he keeps this up, he'll become the new Yoenit.
neil1113 wrote:
Razgriz wrote:Wow dude. I'm pointing out hypocricy not your paranioa. I said that was one of the attacks on me. But if you want to vote hop Mr. Overreating Hypocrite
Didn't even read this post till after I posted, but dually noted:

Personal Attack #2 from Raz: "Mr. Over(Something) Hypocrite"

I'm not sure if you told me I was fat and that I over-eat, or if you were trying to tell me I'm overreacting?
Either one Raz, is wrong. I'm quite skinny, I don't eat much due to the diet my coach has me on, and overreacting? I'd believe I was fat before I'd believe I was overreacting.
Easy up, it was only a typo.
GreyICE:
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Come on you guys, play nice... just kidding, play however you want :P No references to people's mother's though, that is the only rule
on the wiki page. [joke]

Vincius: "False" maybe, or "contrived", or "polly-doodled?"

Alright, so you may have used a word that changed what you were trying to convey. But was there any reason you decided to take Raz's claim that Neil was selectively quoting, or twisting his words at face value? Why would you accept that as soon as Raz said it? Surely, if you noticed it, and wanted to make up your mind, you could do that yourself. Especially before using it as a reason to vote...

neil wrote: Townies don't take "leaps" to try and make someone look scum "to back up their suspicion."
My point, but well put.
Razgriz wrote: I dunno. I;m not gonna pull a I'm a noob card because that is cheap.
I will say this though: I should've idk why, but I won't now since yeonit is deadbeating
Also a good quote here. This is actually really suspicious. He even calls the noob-card for him 'cheap' in
this situation. I definitely missed that.
neil wrote: If you have suspicions over someone, compared to someone who just isn't being active at the moment... why on earth would you change to vote for the man who isn't talking so really can't have a defense
Possibly because the suspicions weren't real.

I also noticed that the reasons Raz called Neil paranoid are different than the scummy paranoia Raz describes.

Yoenit wrote: On a totally different tangent: Civil scum, could you formulate a case against Ups (or any other target of your choice). So far you have playing the role of benign IC flawlessly and everybody seems to think you are town. As you seem a little too clean, could you please come down here and start trowing mud at somebody?
I am fairly sure that I could not make a convincing argument for an Ups lynch because he has so little content.
Yes, generally, I can make a good push at getting just about anyone with content lynched... wait, that's not what you asked.
'Have played the role of benign IC...' -Well yes, I suppose I have.

To be honest, I don't have any reads this game that I feel really confident about. I've been looking at Raz for some time. If it
were a matter of merits only (strikes is more accurate), then I would be totally fine lynching Raz this second. If it
were just based on the did's and didnt's, and all the posts of his I haven't liked... but all in all, the sound of his posting inbetween
the scumminess doesn't sound scummy to me, and has been seriously throwing me off, especially knowing that he is 13. Assuming, might be more like it...

I guess what I mean, is that his responses (in tone) fit very well with different situations, even if he never pressured his
#1 scum-read for the last two pages :/

If I had to make the choice right now, I would probably vote for Nevermind or Vincius Chaim. But since we still have daylight left, I just assume let
Raz and Neil go at it a little while longer, even if they have both "rested their cases" haha. And like I said, I'm still plannign on
outlining my suspicions of Nevermind. But it's more a read thing and meta thing, which is tough to convince people with, unless
you pair it with a cop-claim.

You get some town points for questioning me like that.

So, you're saying that you would feel better about my alignment if I were more actively pursuing people?
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Olinea »

Yoenit wrote:Well, I am of course the most important person alive
Excuse me?
GreyICE:
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Razgriz »

neil1113 wrote:Careful in your responses to Raz Silver, otherwise we're going to be the next scum team!

*yells obscenities.*
The following has been taken out due to excessive cussing for no apparent reason:

$#^&Q%^&*^%*
Olinea wrote:
Excuse me?
Ditto. What is that supposed to mean? Maybe a cop?
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Yoenit
Yoenit
Townie
Yoenit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Yoenit »

Razgriz wrote:
Olinea wrote:
Excuse me?
Ditto. What is that supposed to mean? Maybe a cop?
Nah, just a failed attempt at humor, proving once again sarcasm does not work on forums.

Or is it? <insert diabolical laughter here>
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Razgriz »

OR IS IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes it is
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”