Newbie 1010 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

Civil Scum wrote: I have no problem pressuring Yoenit to get him to post, but theres no reason to auto-lynch him. It's still early, and we know that Portuguese is his first language, so he may have been having some trouble keeping current or following some of this. He may also just be very busy.
I think you missed something, the portuguese speakers is me
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

Yoenit wrote:Sorry to see you go Spadille. Best of luck surviving in the wilderness.

VOTE: unvote Spadille, Vote Vinicius Chaim

Just a placeholder for now, as my vote on Spadille was random and it would be rude to have a replacement enter the game with such a vote on him. Picked VC because he voted on me (screw you argument), was the third voter (scumtell ahoy!) and doesn't seem to have posted much yet.
bandwagon is really scummy, and I knewI'd be accused of it when I voted, but, at least until now, I don't regret my vote, you still are my top suspect so far
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 am

Post by Razgriz »

neil1113 wrote:2. Razgriz (
I've had a sneaky suspicion from the start ever since his vote for me at the beginning 'what he "claims" is RVS'
actually had me look into him more. Also either ironic, or another slip up is that Raz has failed during his listing on pg2, to pay any attention to his partner in crime Ups. He innocently gets a town read from him, not even worthy of getting an investigation from Raz. Then again, why should Raz investigate or question his partner?) SCUM READ
Wow dude you really ARE paraniod. You seriuosly thought I decicded to make up a list on my own? Dude that is total overreaction to an RVS vote. I also think someone is made over the read they got from me...
Show
We'll put a boot in your ass it's the American way!
Roll Tide Roll #1 Alabama 4-0 this season
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1
Jester(Still part of 3rd party): 1-0

Olinea: "But I'll only stop scumhunting when I'm dead."
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote Count:
Yoenit (3): Razgriz, Ups, Vincius Chaim
Razgriz (2): Civil Scum, silverbullet
Ups (1): neil1113
silverbullet999 (1): nevermind
Vinicius Chaim (1): Yoenit
nevermind (0): No one
Civil Scum (0): No one
Spadille (0): No one

Not voting (1): Spadille

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline Vote Count:
Yoenit (3): Razgriz, Ups, Vincius Chaim
Razgriz (2): Civil Scum, silverbullet
Ups (1): neil1113
silverbullet999 (1): nevermind
Vinicius Chaim (1): Yoenit
nevermind (0): No one
Civil Scum (0): No one
Spadille (0): No one

Not voting (0): No one

With 0 not having posted within the last 48 hours, 1 currently being replaced, and 0 who have requested to not have their vote counted for deadline purposes; 8 votes would be counted if deadline was now, and therefore it would take 5 votes to lynch. Deadline: September 30th@8:00 AM EDT/GMT-4 (12:00 PM GMT). A countdown to deadline can be found here

Looking for a Spadille replacement.
Last edited by bird1111 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am

Post by Razgriz »

Razgriz wrote:
neil1113 wrote:2. Razgriz (
I've had a sneaky suspicion from the start ever since his vote for me at the beginning 'what he "claims" is RVS'
actually had me look into him more. Also either ironic, or another slip up is that Raz has failed during his listing on pg2, to pay any attention to his partner in crime Ups. He innocently gets a town read from him, not even worthy of getting an investigation from Raz. Then again, why should Raz investigate or question his partner?) SCUM READ
Wow dude you really ARE paraniod. You seriuosly thought I decicded to make up a list on my own? Dude that is total overreaction to an RVS vote. I also think someone is mad over the read they got from me...
*EBWOP: Made? lol meant mad
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Yoenit
Yoenit
Townie
Yoenit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 am

Post by Yoenit »

Ups wrote:As it seems that you're going to be very active regardless of whether or not I have my vote on you, I'm going to
Unvote
and VOTE: Yoenit, as out of all the people in this game he's posted the least content. The point of the vote mainly is to force him to post more, as the more content a person posts the more we have to dissect.
First vote on me, to draw out a reaction. Seems reasonable
Razgriz wrote:Back all and have caught up. I will VOTE: Yeonitfor lurking. Will post more later.
Seems to have the same intention as Ups, more getting me to post that actively suspicious of me. I am still interested in the "post more later" part which never seems to have been posted.
Vinicius Chaim wrote:bandwagon is really scummy, and I knewI'd be accused of it when I voted, but, at least until now, I don't regret my vote, you still are my top suspect so far
Now this is where it gets weird. I go from being not active enough and lurking, to top suspect. Really, with some 200 posts to work with the best you can come up with is the guy not posting? That is why you risked to be the third voter?
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:35 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

yes, that's it, unless you change my mind and make me believe you're not scum(like neil did), I won't change my vote on you
you seem to be trying to make people lynch me, to take their votes out of you, instead of explaining you're townie, and that's scummy
Yoenit
Yoenit
Townie
Yoenit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Yoenit »

Dear VC, how could I explain I am a townie? Your only argument is me not posting and the only defense for that is that I was busy in real life with an important deadline.
What more could I possibly say to show I am a townie?
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

well, it's true my only argument is your inactivity
let's wait, we still have 16 days and I'm sure nothing is over
by now, I'll keep my vote but... let's see what happens when people start posting(maybe this afternoon or tonight)
don't worry about me, I'm sure I am the person you should worry the least
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Vinicius Chaim wrote: ...don't worry about me, I'm sure I am the person you should worry the least
Hmmm, but he can be worried that you're one of the people who has a vote on him.

Especially with "[your] only argument [being] [Yoenit's] inactivity."

Damn, Chaim's voting and unvoting is strange. And I could see a case being made for Ups. I hope we can begin narrowing things down before deadline.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:05 am

Post by bird1111 »

Looking for a Spadille replacement.
Vinicius Chaim
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Vinicius Chaim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Vinicius Chaim »

I'm sorry civil, but the scums are confusing me
I said I'd wait till people post more so I could figure out more about who is scum and not and then, vote definitively
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In your post 206, you sound like you are suspect of Yoenit. In post 208 it doesn't sound like you are suspect of him, anymore?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

Wow dude you really ARE paraniod. You seriuosly thought I decicded to make up a list on my own? Dude that is total overreaction to an RVS vote. I also think someone is made over the read they got from me...
Razzy... darling... your continuance on ignoring my questions is not at all helping me get a town read on you.
If you are scum, continue to do so!
If you are town, answer the bloody questions.

You will be missed spadez!
... People were right it seems....
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Razgriz »

Couple things happening in this post:

Neil-
neil1113 wrote:1. Ups (I really don't have much doubt he would be scum. And if the two mafia are doing what is expected of them, they'd try to blend in their arguments with one another so that nobody could pick any specific reason to pair the two up. Although ironically, with Ups being new and Raz being rather new, it seems to make sense if they made this mistake to both vote for the same person... (looking at the Yoenit votes)... SCUM READ
2. Razgriz (I've had a sneaky suspicion from the start ever since his vote for me at the beginning 'what he "claims" is RVS' actually had me look into him more. Also either ironic, or another slip up is that Raz has failed during his listing on pg2, to pay any attention to his partner in crime Ups. He innocently gets a town read from him, not even worthy of getting an investigation from Raz. Then again, why should Raz investigate or question his partner?) SCUM READ-
Epic paranoia. You mention ONLY the fact that I used random.org which you believe to be bullsh*t that I made it up. :roll: Also bud, I don't see where the scum part on Ups is coming in. One thing I will say is that it is very likely neil is scum and is trying to get Ups lynched who could very likely be scum making neil look town. Just sayin.
Silver-
silverbullet999 wrote:Razzy... darling... your continuance on ignoring my questions is not at all helping me get a town read on you.
If you are scum, continue to do so!
If you are town, answer the bloody questions
My mistake ok? God I got caught up in the game, missed the Q. Do I think you are bandwagoning? The way you posted saying "Time to get the bandwagon on the up" so yes I did think you were attempting to. Not so much anymore
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 am

Post by neil1113 »

Razgriz wrote:Wow dude you really ARE paraniod. You seriuosly thought I decicded to make up a list on my own? Dude that is total overreaction to an RVS vote. I also think someone is made over the read they got from me...
It's not hard to make up a list, in fact I just did one in about 2 minutes. It doesn't seem that big of a stretch to think that, for these reasons:

1. It takes a few minutes.
2. It'd be an easy way to vote off some good contributors if you're scum without even having to defend yourself (granted, now I realize you weren't specifically trying to vote me off. But again, with 4 votes needed to get me out of here on top of your vote, that's a scary place to be in my position. Especially like Yoenit, where he got 3 votes within a page?
3. What are the chances that the list just HAPPENED to figure itself up as you to be 2nd, the last poster before you as 3rd, and Yoenit who it said was looking at the page at the time to be 4th? Unless you listed it personally, because of memory coming into play that those were the people that we're online / just had posted. I think THOSE chances are a lot better then the chances that ALL THREE of them happened randomly.

Would you like a better explanation of 3? Sure.
The chances of me coming out first is 1/9. That's a 11% chance that's right.
The chances of me coming out first, AND you just happened to come in 2nd? 2/18 which is a 2.5% chance.
Let's limit it a bit more shall we? THEN the 2 people, who just posted and was just looking online came up 3rd and 4th? That's another 2.5% chance, or altogether you have a heck of a slim chance. To be exact, a little less then 4% is your chances. Now, let's look at the opposite. What are the chances that by memory, you reconstructed a list as a way of throwing my name out there with a vote? I'll give you a hint, so you can understand this Raz... It'll be a LITTLE better of a chance then the former. Just in case you're not too good at math. :)

4. Then you decide your comeback? "Oh, he's just mad at me for my vote on him!" This is a WIFOM (or circular may be a better word to use here) argument in which I could say "No it's not!" Until I'm blue in the face, but I've already shown why my votes on you. None of which really has ANYTHING to do with the fact that you voted on me earlier on in this game. You're vote just HINTED me towards this, that's all.

Raz:
Epic paranoia. You mention ONLY the fact that I used random.org which you believe to be bullsh*t that I made it up. Also bud, I don't see where the scum part on Ups is coming in. One thing I will say is that it is very likely neil is scum and is trying to get Ups lynched who could very likely be scum making neil look town. Just sayin.
Of course you don't see the scum part on Ups! He's likely your PARTNER! Why would you? This further confirms my suspicions of this. Also, "neil is scum and is trying to get Ups lynched who could very likely be scum making neil look town." Wait a second, why would the mafia, when there's only TWO in this game in the first place, want to half their chances of winning by doing a risky move like that?? It's not smart play, and it's a stupid suggestion... a scummy one at that. Though I do find it convenient that right after Civil acknowledges that he could see my points on Ups, you fire right back of how "I don't see it!" Your last post sir, made no sense. Nor did it contribute anything except "I have no good comeback, so now I'm going to try and make HIM look scum!" Which for the record, is a VERY scum move. >_>

So my scum read on you, has now been put in a very real position. So real in fact, that as sure I am of Ups, I'll rather change my vote to you because of this crap you're trying to pull.

UNVOTE: UPS VOTE: Razgriz

Sorry mate, you just outed yourself there. Next time you're scum, don't make it so obvious by defending your partner. And don't fire back arguments with "Oh em gee, no YOU'RE SCUM!"
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Yoenit
Yoenit
Townie
Yoenit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Yoenit »

neil1113 wrote:
Razgriz wrote:Wow dude you really ARE paraniod. You seriuosly thought I decicded to make up a list on my own? Dude that is total overreaction to an RVS vote. I also think someone is made over the read they got from me...
It's not hard to make up a list, in fact I just did one in about 2 minutes. It doesn't seem that big of a stretch to think that, for these reasons:

1. It takes a few minutes.
2. It'd be an easy way to vote off some good contributors if you're scum without even having to defend yourself (granted, now I realize you weren't specifically trying to vote me off. But again, with 4 votes needed to get me out of here on top of your vote, that's a scary place to be in my position. Especially like Yoenit, where he got 3 votes within a page?
3. What are the chances that the list just HAPPENED to figure itself up as you to be 2nd, the last poster before you as 3rd, and Yoenit who it said was looking at the page at the time to be 4th? Unless you listed it personally, because of memory coming into play that those were the people that we're online / just had posted. I think THOSE chances are a lot better then the chances that ALL THREE of them happened randomly.

Would you like a better explanation of 3? Sure.
The chances of me coming out first is 1/9. That's a 11% chance that's right.
The chances of me coming out first, AND you just happened to come in 2nd? 2/18 which is a 2.5% chance.
Let's limit it a bit more shall we? THEN the 2 people, who just posted and was just looking online came up 3rd and 4th? That's another 2.5% chance, or altogether you have a heck of a slim chance. To be exact, a little less then 4% is your chances. Now, let's look at the opposite. What are the chances that by memory, you reconstructed a list as a way of throwing my name out there with a vote? I'll give you a hint, so you can understand this Raz... It'll be a LITTLE better of a chance then the former. Just in case you're not too good at math. :)

4. Then you decide your comeback? "Oh, he's just mad at me for my vote on him!" This is a WIFOM (or circular may be a better word to use here) argument in which I could say "No it's not!" Until I'm blue in the face, but I've already shown why my votes on you. None of which really has ANYTHING to do with the fact that you voted on me earlier on in this game. You're vote just HINTED me towards this, that's all.
Wth, who cares about that stupid list? I believe Raz when he says it was just random. Knock it off, so the guy can answer more important questions, like why he voted on me. Also your post seems "angry" and "aggressive", which does not seem like pro-town behavior. Then again, Raz ain't acting pro-town either. Can't get a clear read yet, but this discussion is not positive for the both of you.
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Razgriz »

Wow dude. You are the most paraniod dipstick I've ever seen. The chances of me showing up second in a random 9 person list is... 11%. A 1/9 chance of showing up and that 1/9 chance happened. It is poor reasoning to lynch someone for an RVS random.org list.

I have no proof youre scum except reasons in my analyasis and scumtells which you are dropping many with this paranoid act. Now this paranioa along with other scumtells and reasons stated in my anaylasis have now put you #1 on my scum list. Not because you voted me, but because of your ongoing paranioa. UNVOTE: yeonit VOTE: neil1113

SIMUL with yeonit
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Razgriz »

Upon reading above, I voted you when you were lurking yeonit.
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:47 am

Post by neil1113 »

What are you talking about "Paranoia?" I've shown why I was voting for you, and now it's "Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say! Uh... you're so paranoid right now! Vote: You!" You added me to your #1 because of how I just simply stated the fact that YOU are scum. So now you choose to vote for me because of this statement. Of course the "many scumtails" I'm dropping during this ACT OF VOTING ON YOU. Ha, you really make me laugh Raz. That was a very pathetic defense you stated, and again a circular "No, You're SCUM" argument from you which I guess I should've suspected.

I doubt my vote will be changing, I doubt someone could be any more scum then you right now.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Razgriz »

neil1113 wrote:4. Then you decide your comeback? "Oh, he's just mad at me for my vote on him!" This is a WIFOM (or circular may be a better word to use here) argument in which I could say "No it's not!" Until I'm blue in the face, but I've already shown why my votes on you. None of which really has ANYTHING to do with the fact that you voted on me earlier on in this game. You're vote just HINTED me towards this, that's all.
Um what? I voted you in RVS. Get out of the RVS stage of the game.
neil1113 wrote:1. It takes a few minutes.
Who cares? It's paranioa that's what the total accusation is
neil1113 wrote:2. It'd be an easy way to vote off some good contributors if you're scum without even having to defend yourself (granted, now I realize you weren't specifically trying to vote me off. But again, with 4 votes needed to get me out of here on top of your vote, that's a scary place to be in my position. Especially like Yoenit, where he got 3 votes within a page?
So you seriuosly are to the epic paranioa point where one vote on you screams scum/bandwagon? Yeonit was lurking at the time. The only thing I can do is unvote in that situation
neil1113 wrote:3. What are the chances that the list just HAPPENED to figure itself up as you to be 2nd, the last poster before you as 3rd, and Yoenit who it said was looking at the page at the time to be 4th? Unless you listed it personally, because of memory coming into play that those were the people that we're online / just had posted. I think THOSE chances are a lot better then the chances that ALL THREE of them happened randomly.
Paranioa dude. Seriously as I said earlier:
1. I don't stalk the online list.
2. It's a chance where people come up. Everyone had an 11% chance of turning up in a certain spot. I landed 2nd.
3. I'm pretty sure the 3rd person hadn't posted above me. Mr. Paranioa.
neil1113 wrote:Just in case you're not too good at math.
Way to insult me. I'm actually in advanced math. Or honors, whatever you want to call it.
neil1113 wrote:It's not hard to make up a list.
Fact: Do any 13 year-olds know how to do a timestamp or go into freaky paraniod insane do this he made it up himself sate? No.
neil1113 wrote:Though I do find it convenient that right after Civil acknowledges that he could see my points on Ups, you fire right back of how "I don't see it!" Your last post sir, made no sense.
Excuse me, but did you fail to notice he said my reasons were solid except for silverbullet?
SIMUL again...
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Razgriz »

neil1113 wrote:What are you talking about "Paranoia?" I've shown why I was voting for you, and now it's "Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say! Uh... you're so paranoid right now! Vote: You!" You added me to your #1 because of how I just simply stated the fact that YOU are scum. So now you choose to vote for me because of this statement. Of course the "many scumtails" I'm dropping during this ACT OF VOTING ON YOU. Ha, you really make me laugh Raz. That was a very pathetic defense you stated, and again a circular "No, You're SCUM" argument from you which I guess I should've suspected.

I doubt my vote will be changing, I doubt someone could be any more scum then you right now.
Paranioa exhibit A:
neil1113 wrote:It's not hard to make up a list, in fact I just did one in about 2 minutes. It doesn't seem that big of a stretch to think that, for these reasons:
Exhibit B:

Your continual crap about my random.org list. Only someone who is paraniod about being scum or trying to hard to be town when they are scum would make a big deal over a list that was randomized using random.org.

Exhibit C:
neil1113 wrote:You don't want to do that Raz... it's a Toby Keith CD in the middle of an Opera concert. Think about it.
Exhibit D:
neil1113 wrote:Also, Raz come to think about it... I may have posted the most helpful information so far for the town, and it would make since for you to vote for me out if you're scum. And your list wasn't much help for you either considering these factors...

1. You put yourself as second in order to show "I almost voted for myself" in which any person skimming over it could think to themselves, "well, he must not have made it up!"-The paranoia beginnings...

2. Your next choice was Silverbullet, who ironically was JUST mentioned above you.-The continuation...

3. Then you went on to include Yoenit as he was online at the same time you and I were.-Again....

and finally
4. As I stated above, it'd make sense for scum to try and vote out someone who is contributing to the town. It WOULDN'T make sense for a townie to try to vote out somebody who's giving helpful information to the town...-Pulls the I'm helping the town so I can't possibly be scum card.

Exhibit E:
neil1113 wrote:2. Razgriz (I've had a sneaky suspicion from the start ever since his vote for me at the beginning 'what he "claims" is RVS'
-Even more continuing paranioa from something that happened during RVS and his only argue ment
Need I continue reasons for paranioa?
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Razgriz
Razgriz
Goon
Razgriz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Razgriz »

neil1113 wrote:What are you talking about "Paranoia?" I've shown why I was voting for you, and now it's "Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say! Uh... you're so paranoid right now! Vote: You!" You added me to your #1 because of how I just simply stated the fact that YOU are scum. So now you choose to vote for me because of this statement. Of course the "many scumtails" I'm dropping during this ACT OF VOTING ON YOU. Ha, you really make me laugh Raz. That was a very pathetic defense you stated,
and again a circular "No, You're SCUM" argument from you which I guess I should've suspected.

Are you even reading my posts? Did you not read what I posted? I gave my reasons right there it was not. YOU'RE BEING DUMB YOU GOTTA BE SCUM vote
Show
Mafiascum Record:
Town 1-1
Mafia 0-0
3rd Party 0-0

All-Time Record
Town 5-3
Mafia 4-3
3rd Party 3-1

Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Your probabilities might have been added up wrong. There's x number of permutations with Raz and you frist and second, and there's n=total numer of permutations possible.
x/n=probability raz would be first and you second.

I think the odds of that arrangement are actually about 1.4% I also think it is unreasonable and overly paranoid. It's based on Raz attacking you for being the "most contributing" player. But the length of your posts in the beginning of the game was not recognizable yet, and I can't see Raz's vote for you as anything other than random.

Razgriz: Neil's accusation concerning your random-vote list is pretty spurious. Pure conjecture and essentially baseless as far as I can tell.
But
, how is paranoia a scum tell?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:32 am

Post by neil1113 »

Dear Raz,

I'm going to say this quickly then stop before I say something I'm going to regret.

To put it simply, none of which you're "exhibits" concerning your paranoia accusation were even remotely accurate. A scum would not be paranoid when someone puts a vote on them, after they take it off. Listen, you took your vote off of me, but I still questioned rather the RVS was so "random" or not. That's not "paranoia" even in the least bit, it's "questioning your RVS as to if it was really random or not." which I've stated this several times. I gave you a little hint concerning me before, and you just quoted it for what reason? That wasn't paranoia, it's called a defense. Which, in this game you kinda need to do that. Maybe I gave you too much credit. Maybe you're right, you are 13 and you're NOT smart enough to come up with that. So because I gave you too much credit, I will take back the vote. Though with Ups yet to say anything, my vote will go back to him.

UNVOTE: Razgriz and VOTE: UPS
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”