Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Twomz »

Twomz wrote:
Parama and Andrius and a asked Xite for one last night.

If we keep no lynching and the scum keep not nighting killing we can force a happily ever after and deny scum the win... sound like a plan to force their hand?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Xite91 »

so then parama night 1 and andy night 2 then? (sorry want my charts to be as accurate as possible)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

No Lynch (4) - Hinduragi, Parama, Twomz, vollkan

Not Voting (4) - VasudeVa, NicolBolas, Andrius, Xite91

NicolBolas has been prodded
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

VasudeVa wrote:Actually it's, Andy, Xite, NicolBolas. Screwed that up.

Note to self: Don't post while you're doing something else.
Excellent slip on a QT partner. Im done no lynching. Parama, you can suck it if you don't want to lynch in MyLo. First this guy mentions lynching lurkers at LyLo to Xite, then he defends Andrius to the brink of warfare, and now he gets his night targets messed up. I originally wanted to wait yesterday, and even today. Now I'm done waiting. I know who I think is most likely to flip scum and my opinion won't be changing much.

Unvote; Vote: VasudeVa
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Xite91 »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Asshole roommate unplugged my computer and now I have to redo my analysis. Hindy, we should no-lynch today, then go back to lynching scum tomorrow. I'm curious to see who will neighborize who tonight.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, I can't neighborize tonight. And I highly doubt my reads are changing after our night talk. If you can convince me why no lynching and letting a townie die instead of going for the guy I'm probably going for tomorrow makes sense, I'll consider it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay, Hindu. When DO we lynch lurker scum? How can we win if we don't lynch lurker scum? Hmm? D1? Oh dear, it's not D1 is it?

That's a horrible call. Making mistakes is a null tell. What's wrong with messing up my targets and correcting it later? In fact, if Parama is my scumbuddy(which is what I think you are accusing me off), I don't even need to correct it. He only needs to say yes. (Although Xite will be a problem but that's another story.)

Also, part of being Town is Townhunting. Meaning, looking for players likely to be Town and to not support their lynches(because mislynches are bad etc. etc.). I think Andy is Town due to what I explained in thread + our conversations in our QT. What's wrong with what I'm doing? Can you tell me why it's bad to defend another player who you think will be mislynched by Town? What do you think is the scum motivation to not mislynch a scummy Townie?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Twomz »

Hind attacking VV makes me think he's scum trying to force a mislynch, so I think we should stick to the 'force scum to NK' play and tomorrow we should be able to hit a scum (hopefully).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Parama »

Hindu IS scum, yep yep.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:33 am

Post by vollkan »

Hinduragi wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Actually it's, Andy, Xite, NicolBolas. Screwed that up.

Note to self: Don't post while you're doing something else.
Excellent slip on a QT partner. Im done no lynching. Parama, you can suck it if you don't want to lynch in MyLo. First this guy mentions lynching lurkers at LyLo to Xite, then he defends Andrius to the brink of warfare, and now he gets his night targets messed up. I originally wanted to wait yesterday, and even today. Now I'm done waiting. I know who I think is most likely to flip scum and my opinion won't be changing much.

Unvote; Vote: VasudeVa
1) What the hell is the 'slip'? He didn't state his targets correctly...so what?
2) Why is lynching a better strategy than no lynching? Your bravado "I'm done" and "Parama, you can suck it" doesn't hide the fact that there is no good reason for lynching today.
3) In which post did he advocate a lurker lynch? (genuinely asking)
4) Defending Andrius is scummy because?

None of Hindu's reasons for lynching VV are even good reasons for a normal vote, let alone a MYLO vote with the huge risks that entails.
VV wrote: Okay, Hindu. When DO we lynch lurker scum? How can we win if we don't lynch lurker scum? Hmm? D1? Oh dear, it's not D1 is it?
Wait..you ARE advocating a lurker lynch? :?
Twomz wrote: Hind attacking VV makes me think he's scum trying to force a mislynch, so I think we should stick to the 'force scum to NK' play and tomorrow we should be able to hit a scum (hopefully).
^ This
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Xite91 »

@Vollkan - 3 is more for me to answer, because it was in my QT with him
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote:Okay, Hindu. When DO we lynch lurker scum? How can we win if we don't lynch lurker scum? Hmm? D1? Oh dear, it's not D1 is it?
No. The actual question is: how do we know there are lurker scum? I see no reason to go for lurkers when they could flip scum or town. I'd rather go for active scum first and make connections to the buddies later. This is MyLo. You don't decide it's time to lynch lurkers and lose us the game.

Yes, it's great to make a town call and narrow your chances of lynching scum. What I'm concerned with is you made the call D1. That's like "Yep, confirmed town" before that much info is even around to make a proper call. Scumbuddies, manipulation by either player, or the best player knowledge I've ever seen. I'll just let you know I don't believe the third option to be very likely.

Making mistakes is a null tell. I can't really pursue you for this but you're my top suspect as scum and, as great as this reasoning sounds, I don't think the mistake wasn't true.

@Vollkan
1. Scum QT buddies
2. For me, it's a fine strategy. I am not ready to see more town die off. It's great that the NK can generate info and all, but unless VV dies, I still see his chances of being scum highly likely.
3. Xite answered that, yeah.
4. You don't think considering someone confirmed town since D1 to MyLo, possibly LyLo, is scummy at all? If they're scumbuddies, it's the equivalent of never having to bus him.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Twomz wrote:Hind attacking VV makes me think he's scum trying to force a mislynch, so I think we should stick to the 'force scum to NK' play and tomorrow we should be able to hit a scum (hopefully).
Yet we're not going to do anything about it? Twomz AND Parama pretty much said Hinduragi is scum, but neither vote?
We found the scumteam. vollkan might actually be town.
Hindu/Twomz/Parama.

Thing is, which do we hit first?
Twomz, probably. Highest up on popularity scale = highest amount of exposure via QTs to spread his lies and deceit.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Parama »

Andrius wrote:
Twomz wrote:Hind attacking VV makes me think he's scum trying to force a mislynch, so I think we should stick to the 'force scum to NK' play and tomorrow we should be able to hit a scum (hopefully).
Yet we're not going to do anything about it? Twomz AND Parama pretty much said Hinduragi is scum, but neither vote?
Hindu/Twomz/Parama.
I am no lynching today.
In fact, I am no lynching until the scum stop being wimps and kill somebody.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Parama wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Hindu/Twomz/Parama.
I am no lynching today.
In fact, I am no lynching until the scum stop being wimps and kill somebody.
Tell that to your scumbuddies. :P
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Parama »

Your argument against me is now that I am not voting one of my suspicions, even though I said AT THE START OF THE DAY that I refuse to do anything but No Lynch today.

I don't even need to point out why this is fail logic.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What do you guys think are the odds of scum minorly breadcrumbing(As in, Daytime QT discussion) in-thread?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

...nevermind. Turned out to be a fail lead.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

No. The actual question is: how do we know there are lurker scum? I see no reason to go for lurkers when they could flip scum or town. I'd rather go for active scum first and make connections to the buddies later. This is MyLo. You don't decide it's time to lynch lurkers and lose us the game.
Oh right, and how sure are you that the non-lurkers are scum too at MyLo? It is my read and if you're not convinced, fine. But you calling me scum for talking to a QT-mate about a certain suspicious lurker is silly. I've expressed suspicion to that lurker's player slot over the course of the entire game.
Yes, it's great to make a town call and narrow your chances of lynching scum. What I'm concerned with is you made the call D1. That's like "Yep, confirmed town" before that much info is even around to make a proper call. Scumbuddies, manipulation by either player, or the best player knowledge I've ever seen. I'll just let you know I don't believe the third option to be very likely.
Anything wrong with that? What does timing have to do with any of this? If I read Town D1, I read Town D1 and if they're gonna start lynching my town read D1, I stop them from lynching my Town read D1. I don't have to wait until D3 to start reading Town.

Besides, you have not answered the important question here: Why am I scum for defending Andy? Am I scum for defending Andy specifically, or am I scum for defending Xite and vollkan in subsequent days too? I must be the pickiest scum ever for defending multiple people over the course of the game!
Making mistakes is a null tell. I can't really pursue you for this but you're my top suspect as scum and, as great as this reasoning sounds, I don't think the mistake wasn't true.
Great way to dodge a question on an attack with faulty reasoning!
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Twomz »

Can we get two more no lynch votes? No one is posting... although I don't know if that's cause everyone wants to no lynch or if no one has anything to say >.>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

The latter, Twomz.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Xite91 »

We're waiting for nicol, but it looks like he hasn't been on since the 9th...
I want to put up my information, but I don't know if I should wait for him or not...
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Parama »

Nicol gonna be replaced probably.
Just hammer NL, someone.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Xite91 »

No, before that I need to put up my info, and before that I need everyone's ok, because we WERE waiting on nicol
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker