Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:ok finished reading and I think Vollkan/Zach are the scum team
and your evidence and/or reasoning for that is...
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

It's coming hold tight I have to make my cases, and actually think about what I say
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 am

My Case on Zach
Zachrulez wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
Socrates wrote:
vote: Aldusskel

L-1!

No claim. Somebody hammer.
Woo real vote time!

Unvote
Vote: Socrates
Yay! Reasons?
FoS: Socrates

He's obviously looking for a reaction. You should know better, I think the pressure caught up to you.
Yet you voted for me. I'm presuming you didn't like my unvote because you didn't actually explain the vote. (There was a reason for my vote as I've obviously alluded to, I just haven't explained it yet.)
The whole vote now and explain later when someone calls me out on it, gambit only benifits scum, if you have a reason for something say it asap, don't clutter the thread with a page of talking about why you haven't said why, and distract people from the topic at hand.

Zachrulez wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Socrates wrote:Did you think I was serious? Did you think a hammer would actually happen?
Did you think a hammer would actually happen when you put him at lynch -1? It's a possibility whether you think it will happen or not.
+1 Scum points.

Please, I invite you to dig yourself into a deeper hole. Arguing with a buddy won't help out.
Whatever...
Ok Zach here, why did you just blow this off? The only reason you would fight back with a "the only reason someone would do that is if they were scum", is if you were scum. I feels like you don't explain your reasons for saying almost because you are the only scum not on that wagon and you know if you were to hammer it you would be right in the spot light.

Zachrulez wrote:You were counting on an unvote when you made that vote?

Risky way to get reactions... but you seem genuinely interested in getting reads on people. Leaning town.

Vote: DemonHybrid

Too confident/certain in early reads. Getting a bad vibe from it.

Have you played other games on MS Demon?
Confidence is not a scum tell, it just means he is sticking to his guns and not jumping all over the place like oppertunist scum(aka zach)
Zachrulez wrote:
q21 wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:uhh no.

Unvote:

5 votes is more than enough for the reason I voted for him. The reason however is not lynch worthy this early in the game.
You had reasons? Reasons that were/are genuinely worth 5 votes...? I think I'd quite like to here this.
I said 5 votes was
more
than enough didn't I?

I'll be more inclined to explain my reasoning when Alduskkel actually posts some more.
Now this is almost fishing and it kind of makes me mad. Town should/would explain his or her case on someone, and then wait for them to respond to the case. Scum should/do vote and wait for a reaction a a phrase that they can then blow out of preportion and throw in peoples faces.
Zachrulez wrote:Besides if you read Alduskkel's contribution to the game to this point, you can probably make a good guess to why I'm voting him without me actually explaining.
No No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Just what is wrong with your mind?

Zachrulez wrote:Anyway, Alduskkel's posts thus far have seemed to do nothing but promote RVS.
Yes in a RVS supporting it is a great thing. Scum want the RVS to die quickly so no convo's will really start. And if you are so anti-RVS(which you haven't been in other games) why did you RQS? You just sat there and insult him for trying to do something.

And all that's left on zach if how much he active lurks the rest of the game
#freeShotty
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 am

Post by q21 »

Mod: I think vollkan should be voting Demon Hybrid. He made that vote in #308.

horrordude0215 wrote: And I still AM pretty confident of my Zach case, but if you'll notice that I said
I wrote:screw this... Zach can wait. (Although I would still like him to respond to my points, instead of ignoring them)
That means that while I still have Zach on my scumlist, I have someone that I found worse. Make sense?
It made sense when you actually voted esp, but now that he's been replaces, why is shotty a better vote than someone you have made a rather more substantial case on?
Scott Brosius wrote:
Unvote
Vote:drshotty

Solves policy, and Esp was scummy anyway.
This is horrible. Policy? He's just proved that he doesn't deserve a policy lynch, #327 may not be the most mindblowing post of the game, but it certainly makes arguments for policy lynching him ridiculous. And the second bit... Esp was scummy because he wasn't contributing, then he flaked... which kinda nullifies the not contributing part. All in all, this vote is opportunistic and scummy.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Just checked a previous game with Shotty...

His case is horrible, but I think he's town.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Zachrulez »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2426373

Read Shotty's contribution from that point. The contrast from his play there vs his play here is obvious.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Skill006 »

@q21, he unvoted in his next post.
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:22 pm

oh i almost forgot
unvote
vote zach
#freeShotty
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

What about vollkan?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, Reck?

You never explained your vote on him. Still waiting on that explanation...not any others.

You want this one.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:52 pm

oh the vote on reck was just saying hey look im here, and I'll make my case on vullcan on monday or tuesday, gone tomorow. Zach's my main suspect
#freeShotty
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You don't put your vote on someone just to say "Hey, I'm here".

Vote:drmyshottyizsik

Reason isn't good enough. I feel like Reck was your "fallback" suspicion, and now that you made up a case, you don't need a case against him anymore.

You want this one.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:08 pm

no I always pick a random person to vote for when I join a game, notice how I in no way put him in danger of a mislynch
#freeShotty
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:no I always pick a random person to vote for when I join a game, notice how I in no way put him in danger of a mislynch
I never said you put in him danger of a mislynch. What does that have to do with anything?

You want this one.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by vollkan »

Scott wrote: Unvote

Bullshit.
Scott+3

I quote from your previous postL
Espeonage- no specific quotes has been active though which is concerning.
I'm assuming you meant to say "inactive".

In any event, you haven't given a single reason for suspecting Esp. Which is very interesting because in that same post you also attack Reck (who alon with Esp you say are your "top 2" suspects) but your reasoning on Reck is at least existent:
Reckamonic 139 sums up the play from this slot. Generic reads, not really any reasons. Not helpful. 142 equally unhelpful.
144 I always find the whole "ask me questions!" strategy to be scummy. It gives an excuse for lack of participation.
162 Ignores Aldus and only responsds to DH who conveniently is voting him. Scummy.
Drshotty wrote: The whole vote now and explain later when someone calls me out on it, gambit only benifits scum, if you have a reason for something say it asap, don't clutter the thread with a page of talking about why you haven't said why, and distract people from the topic at hand.
So you think gambiting is anti-town?

First, that's wrong. Second, you've failed to explain why gambiting is a scumtell. No matter what your personal opinion is of it, that doesn't make it scummy. Even if you think it does only benefit scum (which is ridiculous), it doesn't follow that it is a scumtell (because town do gambit - usually for good reasons)
Drshotty wrote: Ok Zach here, why did you just blow this off? The only reason you would fight back with a "the only reason someone would do that is if they were scum", is if you were scum. I
feels like
you don't explain your reasons for saying almost because you are the only scum not on that wagon and you know if you were to hammer it you would be right in the spot light.
So a major plank of your case against Zach comes from you having an unsubstantiated "feeling" about one his posts. That's bullshit.
Drshotty+2

Drshotty wrote: Now this is almost fishing and it kind of makes me mad. Town should/would explain his or her case on someone, and then wait for them to respond to the case. Scum should/do vote and wait for a reaction a a phrase that they can then blow out of preportion and throw in peoples faces.
How on earth is it 'fishing'?

And while town normally should give their reasoning, gambiting town is a massive exception to that.
Drshotty wrote: oh the vote on reck was just saying hey look im here,
Um...what?
DH wrote: I
feel like
Reck was your "fallback" suspicion
Why?
Drshotty wrote: no I always pick a random person to vote for when I join a game, notice how I in no way put him in danger of a mislynch
Give me meta links to this happening
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:17 am

#freeShotty
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Don't have much time right now, but horrordude is clearly OMGUSing us without actually voting yet.
He didn't pay as a damn bit of attention until we called out his scummy ass.

DH TODAY, HORROR TOMORROW, Q21 (PROBABLY) D3. GOOD FUCKING GAME.
._.
meeeeeeep?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 am

Post by q21 »

Interesting point, Reck, and on investigation a somewhat valid one. Horror, all your initial attacks on reckamonic were for not explaining their reads - which was fair enough. Since Reckamonic's post explaining many of their reads you still suspect them, why?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Unvote

So, why was Espeonage scummy? He lurked for out of game reasons. And is shotty even scummy to you?

I really haven't seen much scum hunting from you, Scott (except maybe for iso #8). Also, calling people scummy for lurking (i.e. Espeonage) is pretty hypocritical. Have you seen your posts and # of posts?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Confidence is not a scum tell, it just means he is sticking to his guns and not jumping all over the place like oppertunist scum(aka zach)
And how has Zach been opportunistic?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Now this is almost fishing and it kind of makes me mad.
What do you mean by fishing, exactly?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Yes in a RVS supporting it is a great thing. Scum want the RVS to die quickly so no convo's will really start. And if you are so anti-RVS(which you haven't been in other games) why did you RQS? You just sat there and insult him for trying to do something.
You're pretty much taking the opposite stance on theory here vs. Zach. He says that scum want the RVS to be prolonged so that real discussion takes longer to get going. Why is he wrong, and why is that scummy?

There are other problems with your case on Zach that have been noted already. I won't go into them.

I noticed in post 340 that you don't address any of vollkan's points except for the meta one. Why? Digging up those links has got to be harder than responding to his other points.

Vote: Scott Brosius
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:45 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Socrates, what will your reads be if Makemuki flips scum because she didn't include everyone in her analysis?

Scott's 315 is scummy obv.

Shotty's 327 is LOL. First of all, your case on Zach is full of fail/misreps. Secondly, where's your case on why vollkan is scum?
q21 wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote: And I still AM pretty confident of my Zach case, but if you'll notice that I said
I wrote:screw this... Zach can wait. (Although I would still like him to respond to my points, instead of ignoring them)
That means that while I still have Zach on my scumlist, I have someone that I found worse. Make sense?
It made sense when you actually voted esp, but now that he's been replaces, why is shotty a better vote than someone you have made a rather more substantial case on?
Because shotty is still incredibly scummy, and added to Esp's scumminess it makes them scummier and Zach for the moment. (Voll explains quite a bit in his 339)

Shotty's 337 is even more LOL. Why would you RV when you replace into a game? That makes no sense to me...
Reckamonic wrote:Don't have much time right now, but horrordude is clearly OMGUSing us without actually voting yet.
He didn't pay as a damn bit of attention until we called out his scummy ass.
Nice try but no. I didn't suspect you as much until your post 265, but it doesn't mean that I'm OMGUSing you. In fact, quite the opposite. You're on my suspect list because of the reasons explained in my 274. You did nothing but misrep in your "case" against me, and that's why I found you scummy. It's really not too hard to understand.
q21 wrote:Interesting point, Reck, and on investigation a somewhat valid one. Horror, all your initial attacks on reckamonic were for not explaining their reads - which was fair enough. Since Reckamonic's post explaining many of their reads you still suspect them, why?
I explained this above. You can look at his post (265) and my response to it (274) and understand why I'm still suspicious.
Ald wrote:So, why was Espeonage scummy? He lurked for out of game reasons.
Actually he lurked because he wasn't "in" to the game. I can understand that as I have done it before in the past, but I personally found him to be scummy for other reasons.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:46 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Oh, and Zach, are you going to respond to my post 313?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 am

Post by q21 »

horrordude0215 wrote:
q21 wrote:
Because shotty is still incredibly scummy, and added to Esp's scumminess it makes them scummier and Zach for the moment. (Voll explains quite a bit in his 339)
Ald wrote:So, why was Espeonage scummy? He lurked for out of game reasons.
Actually he lurked because he wasn't "in" to the game. I can understand that as I have done it before in the past, but I personally found him to be scummy for other reasons.
Please explain "Esp's scumminess", what other reasons are you talking about?

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

My ISO 7 is my entire case. To sum it up: He was a lurker and he was buddying up to me, hard. Both things I found scummy, so I voted him for it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

horrordude0215 wrote: 1. Think about it. What sort of reaction will you really get if you're the L-5 vote during RVS? I think almost everyone would just ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen.
It's not what vote you are. Votes that are serious or votes that might be serious are generally going to be responded to.
horrordude0215 wrote:2. I would be fine with this reply except for you didn't even mention it until 10 posts after your unvote. There was plenty of game-relevant discussion already. There wouldn't be anything wrong with it except for the fact that it was mainly added as an afterthought, so how could it have STARTED game-relevant discussion? And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't RVS usually a time to joke around and have some fun? How is it that just because Ald made 3 post on page 1, that's trying to prolong it?
People tend to see RVS that way, but if you're joking around and having fun in RVS, you're not moving the game forward. That's what I was trying to do. As for the prolonging RVS, I did see potential for it in that manner of posting yes.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And at this point, I think you've used up your questions regarding this line of discussion. I find it unproductive to keep going back and forth on this RVS issue. If you have any other points against me that you want to bring up, then I'll respond to those as they come up.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”