jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Given the fact Starbucks vote is on me, I assume it was done to discredit my case and make it look like I was stepping over the line. The same thing she said I was doing with her, yesterday.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by sottyrulez »

While Starbuck's vote is horrid, I'm tending to see it as her taking points made on her personally and as being null.

Jason, what do you think about d3x and ghostwriter?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

jasonT1981 wrote:He does make a good point against Starbuck though, one I have been trying to make for a few pages.

LMP, how do you feel on Starbuck, her vote on me, and reaction to being called out by me... and her content, do you feel she has made any good contribution to the game??

I realize you said we both needed to shut up... but you never took a stance either way on the debate between Starbuck and I
I'm pretty sure "your fight is distracting and anti-town" is taking a stand.

As for my opinion on Starbuck, she's lurked to a null read. I find the lurking anti-town but not necessarily scummy. She apparently has time to read the game, and to make comments that are completely unrelated to the game, but apparently not enough time to actually contribute, which is again massively frustrating and completely unhelpful. However, I wouldn't support Starbuck lynch unless we had no better options, and we definitely have better options. Coach Travis for a start.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

sottyrulez wrote:
Jason, what do you think about d3x and ghostwriter?
D3x... I liked his big post he made today, I think he made some good points, and it was actually his post that got me looking into Rec.... leaning town on him, but need more from him to be sure

GW, is one of my lower down scum reads but mostly because of how defensive on the RVS ghost things....I think he should have expected it given the theme....if Taz didn't say it, someone else would have I am thinking. He did over-react and call Taz out saying he didn't want tunnelling because of the name.

I still aint forgotten about BC.... He has yet to answer me in the bolded question....
jasonT1981 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Tazo
what do you think of the evidence on others? such as CT? I mean come on, even LMP who replaced Taz has been posting regularly enough for you to notice.. (you did nitice right?) and also notice Taz is no longer posting.

Why is Taz/LMP? the best lynch and why do we need to orginize a lynch on that spot? I'm pretty OK with what LMP has been doing so far and he has not come across as scummy.

Its almost like you seen he COULD get lynched earlier in the game and decided to jump right on it without reading anything that has gone on since the Taz wagon.
He jumped on the Taz wagon without comment, and also eagerly jumpe on the CT wagon
BloodCovenent wrote:
XScorpion wrote:Hey BC:
Taz isn't in the game anymore.
Vote: Taz's playerslot

shows how much i'm paying attention >.<
BloodCovenent wrote:CT
-Says that he needs more players in the RVS
-Then he shortly says that he is not a fan of RVS wagons.
-He feels very wishy-washy by post 8
-He restates the case on Mallow and blindly follows the wagon. I don't care for that. it's rather scummy of him.

Hmm... i can justify a
Unvote:
Vote: Coach Travis
The way he jumped on was quite alarming to me... it was just as the wagon picked pace and the post after I asked him about CT.

See, your voting CT for blindly following the wagon... when you yourself have demonstrated this with Taz/LMP, and now CT.... now I do think CT is scum, however your jumping blindly I feel... just like you accused him off.

Mod: Can we get a prod on BC, its nearly been 3 days.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

LynchMePls wrote:
As for my opinion on Starbuck, she's lurked to a null read. I find the lurking anti-town but not necessarily scummy. She apparently has time to read the game, and to make comments that are completely unrelated to the game, but apparently not enough time to actually contribute, which is again massively frustrating and completely unhelpful. However, I wouldn't support Starbuck lynch unless we had no better options, and we definitely have better options. Coach Travis for a start.
Don't get me wrong, i am pressuring her for content and how she can post fluff without any game material... however she is not a scum suspect at this time to me. At least not very high.... I do agree it is a null tell.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

XScorpion wrote:If mallow isn't willing to contribute content, then he deserves to die, period.
So you're saying that all townies that don't contribute need to die? What if we go into lylo or mylo? Then what?
FOS XScorpion
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by XScorpion »

So you're saying that all townies that don't contribute need to die?
Yes.
What if we go into lylo or mylo?
Then I blame town for losing, like I usually do when they suck.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by d3x »

Hey mallow...
I wrote:mallow237- Why did you think Taz was Scum?
I also wrote:mallow332- Wtf?
Care to comment or perhaps answer?

While I'm at it...

@mallow- Do you think XS's stance on VI and/or unhelpful townies is somehow alignment related? How?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

LynchMePls wrote: @BC: Did you realize that I made that exact case already? What do you think about my case? If you agree with it, then do you admit that I'm scum hunting, since I'm the one that started the line of inquiry on CT in the first place? If so, then why do you think my slot is scummy? What exactly about Taz's play do you think was scummy? Quotes would be appreciated.
Nope. I'll try to get to the rest of this soon

Tunnel Vision by Jason is noted.
mallowgeno wrote:Liam just told me it won't block the kill. Therefore I don't think I will use it.
What the fuck..... Use it God damnit... Other wise scum are very likely to kill you.
jasonT1981 wrote:see, this throws me.... it would be in
scum
Mallows best intersts to say yes it does block scum kills...... but yet the role seems quite anti-town if the role can not block the kill. .... hmmm.
Possibly,
Scott Brosius wrote: I forgot to follow up on BC. I shifted my focus to mallow. Looking at one game, BC seemed erratic and emotional as town so it's null in retrospect.
Which game was this scott. o,o?
LynchMePls wrote:
Coach Travis wrote:Alright,, I realize I've spent way too much time on the defensive, so now I'll give my thoughts on some players, and recent stuff.

First off, I like sottyrulez:His latest post was really good, exactly the type of thing I like to see, as he shares thoughts on several players, giving good ideas of who he finds suspicious and why, and who isn't so suspicious. Plus he ended with a vote, and I liked that one as well, trying to start something on a player who's been relatively unnoticed so far. Town read for him so far. Also, nice to see someone else got the same vibe out of Taz.
Hey look, CT is buddying. What a shock...
Holy Crap! I noticed that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should make a hydra account.
Coach Travis wrote:@D3XI'm getting scum vibes from Reck. First off, he was clearly buddying with Taz, it was obvious the way he was interacting with him. And since Taz was replaced, he's been fairly quiet, not doing much anything, because he knows LMP can't be played that easily. Otherwise, I need to go through some posts and see what I think. Can't do that until Friday though, I won't be online again until then.
Reck is innocent. period. He's that awesome.

jasonT1981 wrote:no, All i was doing was pressuring him over his wanting to lynch rd party and anti-town over scum... I did nothing wrong.
Tunnelvision on both Reck and starbuck. noted.
GhostWriter wrote:
Also, touching on the Jason/Rec thing, Jason didn't do anything wrong or below the belt. It was a legitimately good case. A really good case. Starbuck, did you even read the case, or did you only read the reactions and assume the worst? Or did you, perhaps, read the case, read the reactions, and taper your response in such a way as to discredit the case before anyone could back it?
Fuck Off Ghost. I'm Upset enough for reck. Have you read ABR's "scumhunting" entry on wiki? Jason did stuff some what similar, enough to irritate Reck. other townies have done that to me, and it really pisses me the fuck off. It's a bad way to play.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Why is Taz/LMP? the best lynch and why do we need to orginize a lynch on that spot? I'm pretty OK with what LMP has been doing so far and he has not come across as scummy.
obviously because i wasn't paying attention and wanted to throw a vote out.

I didn't over-eagerly jump on the CT wagon. I did do an iso. Probably not as picture perfect of an iso that you would want, mr "god player," but what i read was good enough for me.

If I were to change it now, it might be to Mallow. I know i said use it, or the scum will kill him. But i think it's just a bad role. It does look like though, in the claim that he has to die for it to be activated. When it does activate, not blocking the scum kill is a severe disadvantage to the town. If we were to keep mallow around until like... day three... or even tomorrow, depending on the kills, he would have to be the lynch to limit damages.

Unless there is a protective role out there, i would suggest helping him out.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

BloodCovenent wrote:

Tunnel Vision by Jason is noted.
Ummm wha?? making a case is now tunnel vision?

BloodCovenent wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:no, All i was doing was pressuring him over his wanting to lynch rd party and anti-town over scum... I did nothing wrong.
Tunnelvision on both Reck and starbuck. noted.
Tunnelvision is staying on only one person... I have made cases on 3 people. How the heck is that tunnel vision. Nice attempt to dirty me though. There is no tunnelvision if I am currently making cases on 3 people
BloodCovenent wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
Also, touching on the Jason/Rec thing, Jason didn't do anything wrong or below the belt. It was a legitimately good case. A really good case. Starbuck, did you even read the case, or did you only read the reactions and assume the worst? Or did you, perhaps, read the case, read the reactions, and taper your response in such a way as to discredit the case before anyone could back it?
Fuck Off Ghost. I'm Upset enough for reck. Have you read ABR's "scumhunting" entry on wiki? Jason did stuff some what similar, enough to irritate Reck. other townies have done that to me, and it really pisses me the fuck off. It's a bad way to play.
[/quote]

Leave that type of thing out please, I did nothing wrong. I crossed no lines... my entire case was based on in game material which is the purpose of this game. So making cases is now a bad way to play? noted.....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
obviously because i wasn't paying attention and wanted to throw a vote out.

I didn't over-eagerly jump on the CT wagon. I did do an iso. Probably not as picture perfect of an iso that you would want, mr "god player," but what i read was good enough for me.
So you were calling for a lynch of someone, without paying attention to the game, without reading through properly.... Can you see why that is suspicious to me?

I say over eager because it came right after I asked you for thoughts on CT, next post infact. It seemed like a huge swing given your last stance was LMP/Taz was the best lynch.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 am

Post by mallowgeno »

XScorpion wrote: Then I blame town for losing, like I usually do when they suck.
You suck. If I had a kill I wouldn't hesitate to use it on you. I would lynch you but I'm not certain that you're mafia.
d3x wrote:
I wrote:mallow237- Why did you think Taz was Scum?
I also wrote:mallow332- Wtf?
I never wrote any of those things >.>
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Unvote: Vote: Bloodcovenent

In 409 he mischaracterizes how Mallow's role works in order to create a false dillema where we just HAVE to lynch him or he will end up hurting town.

Also, docfishing.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:01 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Scott Brosius Post 372 wrote:sotty: Do you feel we should lynch a lurker today (since 2 are on your main suspect list) To me, lynching lurkers D1 proves unhelpful especially given a town flip, as the interactions to go off of are limited. Also you are right, I forgot to follow up on BC. I shifted my focus to mallow. Looking at one game, BC seemed erratic and emotional as town so it's null in retrospect.
I think we should lynch scum today, I'm not giving someone a pass on lurking. I'm gonna pressure them until they deliver more content. See Ghost for a good example on how this works.
XScorpion Post 375 wrote:And would you believe him? A town role that stops night kills without having to target a player seems way too overpowered.
See Gonzo mafia

d3x is looking pretty scummy at this point. Not very proactive and his catch up post had the awful disclaimer of having only skimmed. Bad, bad, bad.

Gonzo mafia is also the reason I think Reck is painfully town.

BC's comment that Jason is tunneling is ridiculous.

BC/d3x/Ghost ← scumz
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 am

Post by sottyrulez »

BloodCovenent wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:Liam just told me it won't block the kill. Therefore I don't think I will use it.
What the fuck..... Use it God damnit... Other wise scum are very likely to kill you.
lol. Awesome.

Come on people, spots on the BloodCovenent wagon are going at a bargain price!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Starbuck wrote:I thinknsome people need to learn how to be sympathetic and not be such jerks especially when it concerns events like Reck is dealing with.
Rest of my catch up will come when I get back from dinner.

Jadon, you seriously need to learn when to stop.
A day later.........Still no catch up.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Let it rest for today Jason and put your vote on the extremely scummy BloodCovenent.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
If I were to change it now, it might be to Mallow.
I know i said use it, or the scum will kill him. But i think it's just a bad role. It does look like though, in the claim that he has to die for it to be activated. When it does activate, not blocking the scum kill is a severe disadvantage to the town.
If we were to keep mallow around until like... day three... or even tomorrow, depending on the kills, he would have to be the lynch to limit damages.

Unless there is a protective role out there, i would suggest helping him out.
HAHA yea, your right Zach, role fishing and attempting to create fear in town...... He is so against Mallow, spoken how he is bad for town...Says IF he was to change it would be Mallow, heres a question... if you feel Mallow is so bad for the town, why is your vote not on him?

I'll bite Zach, I agree that BC is looking really bad now, especially how he blew up over the case on him.. and how he blew up on Mallow.

unvote
vote: BloodCovenent
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

Vote Count

mallowgeno
- 3 - XScorpion, Coach Travis, Scott Brosius
Coach Travis
- 4 - LynchMePls, mallowgeno,
BloodCovenent
, d3x
jasonT1981
- 1 - Starbuck
XScorpion
- 1 - Ghostwriter
BloodCovenent
- 2 - sottyrulez, jasonT1981
Not Voting
- 1 -
xRECKONERx

Seven votes lynches

BloodCovenent has requested replacement.

Looking for replacements for xRECKONERx and BloodCovenent, if you know anyone who'd want to join.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

bloody hell.

unvote
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

Vote Count

mallowgeno
- 3 - XScorpion, Coach Travis, Scott Brosius
Coach Travis
- 4 - LynchMePls, mallowgeno,
BloodCovenent
, d3x
jasonT1981
- 1 - Starbuck
XScorpion
- 1 - Ghostwriter
BloodCovenent
- 3 - sottyrulez, jasonT1981, drmyshottyizsik
Not Voting
- 0 -

Seven votes lynches

BloodCovenent has requested replacement.

drmyshottyizsik replaces xRECKONERx

Looking for a replacement for BloodCovenent, if you know anyone who'd want to join.

(Edited to include the below post)
Last edited by CallMeLiam on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:54 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Hi guys
Vote: BC
#freeShotty
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 am

Post by sottyrulez »

His role is still going to be the same no matter who ends up playing it.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:59 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Thats why I voted him, he has slipped so much in the time he was here, that I'm not sure if even Haylen could fix it.
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”