Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I don't have any so I don't really know how you did that. ._.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Andrius »

You done with the reread yet Hinduragi? :igmeou:
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Not yet. Still reading. Don't worry, it's most likely going to be done late tonight. If not then, definitely tomorrow. I've been reading for a couple hours. We've got till Wednesday so it shouldn't be that much of a problem at this point.

Also, what do you guys think of pursuing a lynch? Ever since I joined this game, I've felt we should save our no lynch and put our money on hitting scum. I think we can lynch right today if we just add the info from the past 2 days up. I know it's a gamble, but I feel it's now or never. I mean, being at LYLO for three days in a row is going to be intense. Especially with scum controlling a higher percentage of the votes than they do now.

Also, vollkan, that "Why are you still alive" question was a serious one.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

No Lynch (4) - VasudeVa, NicolBolas, Twomz, Parama
vollkan (1) - Xite91

Not Voting (2) - Andrius, Hinduragi

Deadline is September 8th 4PM PST. 72 hours from this post.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh yeah. Parama, if you're sure I'm scum and you've worked out my partners, why are you voting no lynch?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Parama »

Hindu: I don't like lynching at MyLo. I even provided an example as to why.

I've won a game that was at LyLo for 3 days. Once you lynch one scum the other two become even more obvious than before, really.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by vollkan »

Also, vollkan, how the hell are you still alive? All throughout D1, people have called you a pro-town read. Btw, still not done reading but Im over halfway and should be done by late Sunday.
First of all, people's opinions of me fell quite significantly D1.

Secondly, the sort of NK speculation you are engaging in is extremely unreliable.
a) It ignores power role speculation by scum
b) It assumes that scum saw me as a more of a threat than PD (ie. I may have been thought pro-town D1, but my suspicion on Sando was wrong)
c) It ignores WIFOMing by scum
d) It ignores the prospect that scum may have thought I would come under suspicion D2 for my role on Sando's wagon
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I am not really interested in possible speculation(s). I am not going to engage in it either because, if you ask me, it's useless and distracting. What I want to know is: Why do you think you're still alive?

In other news, almost done...finally.. I only decided Id stay up the entire night and finish instead of going to bed at a regular time. I havent been preparing a
wall
tl;dr post because, seriously, it's fucking 50 pages. If you guys want to know something specific, ask me when I give out my reads.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by vollkan »

Hinduragi wrote: What I want to know is: Why do you think you're still alive?
I am not really interested in possible speculation(s). I am not going to engage in it either because, if you ask me, it's useless and distracting.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ah well. What about pursuing a lynch? Parama is the only one who has really commented on that and everyone else either ignored it, hasnt read it, or is planning to lurk till NL.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

.....after that D2, I can say I'm up for a NL. Im not as confident as I want to be or as I should be. I think talking this over with my neighbors is necessary so I can get a better grasp of my reads. I'm not going to lie, even I think they suck. Anyways, with that said, Im done with my re-read.

Nicolbolas is probably scum for me. I feel this slot has been on cruise control the majority of the game and has just been around. The replacements of his lurked the hell out of this game. Then Nico, who attacks Tasky D1,(While he's still here) and then goes for vezo D2, and later Tazaro/No Lynch D3. I feel like he's riding the majority coattails. Not once does he introduce anything that I'd say new. Also, each of his votes are placed on someone who's attracting attention but is not necessarily producing scumtells.(At least from my point of view)

Vollkan is slight town. I'm still intimidated by "Best Mafia Performance" but I liked his D2 play. I also saw some towntell in a post I read. I'll look for it in his ISO if asked but, right now, screw that. I just finished 50 pages. Don't feel like revisiting that atm.

Parama is null, I think town, not sure, though. Apparently, Tazaro was pretty sure he was scum since he asked every single one of his QT's about Parama.

Andrius is pretty null. He hasn't been around much of D3. I wish he was our D2 lynch simply for the information his lynch would be bring. Right now, I don't think he's very likely to be scum.

VV is...wtf are you VV? You came into a game and defended Andrius like a beast. Either you're scum getting town points or you're town hoping very hard it wasn't a mislynch. Trying to figure out which is pointless. This is part of the reason I wish Andrius was the D2 lynch. His play largely changed in D3 when he was talking about quicklynches and such. I don't like it. Now that I think about it, I think this slot is scum.

Xite is town. I was thinking scum for some part of D2 but his QT play was easily pro town intent.

Twomz... superbly null. I don't like his play because I can't get reads from it. I feel like he's just been here but hasn't been impacting the game that much.

....I still can't believe I read all of that. I should've pulled an RC and tunneled on my most likely scum suspect. without bothering.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Xite91 »

Hinduragi wrote:Ah well. What about pursuing a lynch? Parama is the only one who has really commented on that and everyone else either ignored it, hasnt read it, or is planning to lurk till NL.
I figured it was obvious with me. I'd much prefer to lynch obvscum, and I've decided I won't vote no-lynch. Someone else can do that if it's going to happen. Also, considering how hard vollkan is pushing it and I think he's scum, I'm nervous he has a little trick he's not telling us (not that I'm sure what that is, but hey, I'm paranoid ;) )
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Xite, I'm pretty sure vollkan isn't scum. His play in this game doesn't have a scummy intent at all. D1, he goes for Tasky but switches to Sando. The two people who were attracting the most attention. Sando is lynched. D2, he goes for vezo, who is definitely attracting more attention than all the other players. D3, he goes for no lynch and asks the person who he views as a noob to replace out. That's arguably the most pro town thing I've seen from his play. I'd oppose his lynch, especially at MyLo/Lylo, which we're at. Maybe after a scum flip, I'd be willing to reconsider but, right now, vollkan isn't a guy you want to put your money on for flipping scum. If vollkan is scum in this game, then just kill me post-game because I'm pretty positive the man can't be read if he is.

I think the more important parts of your 1v1 debate were the responses people had to it/how they reacted.

For example, VV says you're both town.

After that, Andrius argues that it isn't town vs town and is looking like he's ready to sheep Xite.

Another thing I liked from that WoT debate is seeing Nico say he's going for Parama over Twomz. This means I may be right to say that Twomz is looking pretty suspicious right now with his superbly null un-readable self. The thing I want you to look at, though, is how he puts Parama > Tazaro because Tazaro replacing out is "either scum or town" which doesn't say anything. On the page before that, even after Tazaro asked to replace out, he was "ready to put his vote on Tazaro, if the majority of the town agrees". He's also asking Andrius about voting Tazaro. But, as I mentioned a little bit earlier, he goes for Parama on the next page and ignores Tazaro, who he was pushing so hard, because Tazaro is "either scum or town". Am I the only one not buying this?

Twomz, why do you want to vote Tazaro/vollkan in your 1093/1094? You didn't give much reasoning asides from "theyre on the wagons of the two mislynches".

Parama, why does Twomz saying he is looking at two players you're looking at make him town?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP
D3, he goes for no lynch and asks the person who he views as a noob(who was also attracting the most attention) to replace out
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Parama »

Hinduragi wrote:.Also, each of his votes are placed on someone who's attracting attention but is not necessarily producing scumtells.
Hinduragi wrote:Xite, I'm pretty sure vollkan isn't scum. His play in this game doesn't have a scummy intent at all. D1, he goes for Tasky but switches to Sando. The two people who were attracting the most attention.
HMMMMMM
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Xite91 »

Hinduragi wrote:Xite, I'm pretty sure vollkan isn't scum. His play in this game doesn't have a scummy intent at all. D1, he goes for Tasky but switches to Sando. The two people who were attracting the most attention. Sando is lynched. D2, he goes for vezo, who is definitely attracting more attention than all the other players. D3, he goes for no lynch and asks the person who he views as a noob to replace out. That's arguably the most pro town thing I've seen from his play. I'd oppose his lynch, especially at MyLo/Lylo, which we're at. Maybe after a scum flip, I'd be willing to reconsider but, right now, vollkan isn't a guy you want to put your money on for flipping scum. If vollkan is scum in this game, then just kill me post-game because I'm pretty positive the man can't be read if he is.
And how is that not scummy to you?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Why would you break a trend of going for the person attracting the most attention when you had "good reasons" to go for them if you're scum? As scum, you would only want him replaced to get uber town points but it probably wont work because we're near end-game anyways. As town, you'd think Taz is newb but might not have a good read on him so you ask him to replace out. I'm pretty sure vollkan made it clear he works his reads out based on reasons for voting and Taz failed to provide that. I don't see vollkscum at all.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Xite91 »

Hinduragi wrote:Why would you break a trend of going for the person attracting the most attention when you had "good reasons" to go for them if you're scum? As scum, you would only want him replaced to get uber town points but it probably wont work because we're near end-game anyways. As town, you'd think Taz is newb but might not have a good read on him so you ask him to replace out. I'm pretty sure vollkan made it clear he works his reads out based on reasons for voting and Taz failed to provide that. I don't see vollkscum at all.
Well, here's a WIFOM-y idea. Taz is his scumbuddy, and he was working his way to getting lynched, so vollkan told him to replace out (to protect the slot)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, I know that isn't true. I can't disprove your WIFOM-y idea, but I can tell you that vollkan is not a good lynch right now or tomorrow.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Xite91 »

Hinduragi wrote:Well, I know that isn't true. I can't disprove your WIFOM-y idea, but I can tell you that vollkan is not a good lynch right now or tomorrow.
Then who do you think is?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Like I said, I want to go for a NL and see what my neighbors have to say and what the NK will bring because I'm not 100% on any of my reads. If I had to pick someone, Nico.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Xite91 »

Hinduragi wrote:Like I said, I want to go for a NL and see what my neighbors have to say and what the NK will bring because I'm not 100% on any of my reads. If I had to pick someone, Nico.
What about the next two? (I asked everyone this)
And if you want a No Lynch, why not hammer?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Now this is where it gets tricky. The VV/Andrius thing is a mindfuck. I reread some of D3 and VV's #1122/1123 made me want to take back my read of him. I like Twomz as a second lynch candidate. I am not very sure about a third but I'd go Andrius because both NK's supported his lynch and he still hasn't really performed the best scumhunting I've ever seen.

I am pretty sure people would have questions about my reads. Hammering and ending the day when we have plenty of discussion time is just stupid.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm hammering around 9 pm (-4 GMT) tomorrow. If you have any questions or whatever, now's your last chance.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: No Lynch

I don't want to wait until tomorrow because I have tomorrow like, near-free in regards to free time. So I'd like to maximize my time in the QTs with everyone who may or may not be cooler than me. If anyone had serious qualms about a no lynch right about now then they sohuld have spoken up.
I am excite to talk to my peeps in the QTs tonight. :D 'Specially Vas.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”