TeeJay
Townie
TeeJay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by TeeJay »

Sawyer wrote:
Gonnano wrote:What has he done that's townie? (by the way, if TJ shows up I would like for him to answer this question as well)
Why is this your concern? Shouldn't you be looking for scum tells, rather than town tells? But I'm fine with the question either way.

TeeJay, why did you not answer the above question when you posted?

And will TeeJay and Jen please stop the back and forth "You're lying, I'm the real Nurse", "No, you're lying, I'm the real Nurse". It doesn't help at all, since that's not gonna convince anyone.
I didn't post my response because I missed the Q. Honestly, I find that a weird question. I have attempted to do my part in finding scum. Albeit, I will admit I feel I have spent more energy to prevent a mislynch in which I am the target.

Mod, out of curiosity, can we get a vote count ?
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by podium123456 »

TeeJay wrote:Dude, Podium, the game is so close to being a complete loss, to vote for me because of Gonanno and his obvious buddying attempts is aggravating.
Gonanno's actions are highly indicative of scum trying to buddy up with town. Add to this the fact that he has tunneled on Sawyer, and you got
obvious scum
. Yet he is not my partner but Jenns.
TJ... you are trying to convince me that gonnano is scum... if gonnano is scum and the game is still going, it means you are his partner...
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by jenniwren »

I believe we're waiting for Podium to break the tie; we're 2-2 atm.

We could actually not vote either of us, and instead vote Gonnano. The only problem with this plan is that of course TeeJay wouldn't actually kill me during the night and prove that I'm the nurse, but at least we would get another day out of it so we can have a fresh battle.

I will be able to check this early tomorrow morning, but I won't be back on until late tomorrow night because I will be traveling. If Podium decides to lynch me, then it was fun playing with you for the past couple of days, and if you decide to vote Gonnano, I will switch my vote as soon I get back online.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
TeeJay
TeeJay
Townie
TeeJay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by TeeJay »

podium123456 wrote:
TeeJay wrote:Dude, Podium, the game is so close to being a complete loss, to vote for me because of Gonanno and his obvious buddying attempts is aggravating.
Gonanno's actions are highly indicative of scum trying to buddy up with town. Add to this the fact that he has tunneled on Sawyer, and you got
obvious scum
. Yet he is not my partner but Jenns.
TJ... you are trying to convince me that gonnano is scum... if gonnano is scum and the game is still going, it means you are his partner...

Where in the world do you get your ideas. If your basing it off of the fact that he's attempting to buddy with me, your insane. I could hardly see the rational of 2 scum buddies shouting out to the town that they are a team. Clearly he's scum partners with Jen and is hoping to get everyone looking in my direction in case something goes foul.
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by podium123456 »

TeeJay wrote:
podium123456 wrote: Where in the world do you get your ideas.
If gonnano is scum, he would have hammered you for the win. From your POV... if you really are town.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'll make a decision tomorrow
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 am

Post by gonnano »

jenniwren wrote:We could actually not vote either of us, and instead vote Gonnano.
Yeah, that's a good idea. Instead of voting one of the people who has a 50% chance of being scum, vote someone who has a 33% chance of being scum.

Comes off as a scum attempt to get anyone at all lynched.

TJ, I asked you why Sawyer was townie because you said that you protected him. Why did you choose him? Why was my question a strange one?
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 am

Post by podium123456 »

jenniwren wrote: And Podium, you did reference the other game earlier when you said I would say anything to avoid being lynched.
That wasn't a reference to the other game... that was a general observation about anyone in your situation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, so it's either gonnano and TJ, or sawyer and jenni.

Gonnano keeps talking about how TJ claimed first, so that is a big town tell. I disagree... scum would have discussed claiming nurse, and if TJ is scum, he would be the one to claim. Going first looks town, so scum claiming first isn't a big surprise.

TJ has been pushing for gonnano as scum... which doesn't even make sense... because if gonnano is scum, and TJ isnt, the game would be over. I would think if he was really town, he would realize this... especially when i have explained it previously.

anyway...

Unvote
Vote: TeeJay
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Sawyer »

Podium wrote:TJ has been pushing for gonnano as scum... which doesn't even make sense... because if gonnano is scum, and TJ isnt, the game would be over. I would think if he was really town, he would realize this... especially when i have explained it previously.
It wasn't hard to understand what you were saying, so if we lynched right, I'll assume he was just trying to bus Gonnano.
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 am

Post by podium123456 »

Sawyer wrote:
Podium wrote:TJ has been pushing for gonnano as scum... which doesn't even make sense... because if gonnano is scum, and TJ isnt, the game would be over. I would think if he was really town, he would realize this... especially when i have explained it previously.
It wasn't hard to understand what you were saying, so if we lynched right, I'll assume he was just trying to bus Gonnano.
yeah, i took it as TJ scum trying to buss his partner... and not really thinking about the logic from the POV if he was town.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but... i think you should know whether or not we lynched right. it IS either TJ/gonnano, or sawyer/jenni (pretty sure i am right with that). So if you aren't scum, i think town wins.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 am

Post by podium123456 »

To expand:

I'm clear, because i could have hammered either for the win.

If it was sawyer/TJ, sawyer would have hammered jenn.
If it was sawyer/Jenn, sawyer would have said GG on my teejay hammer.

If it was gonnano/jenn, gonnano would have hammered TJ.
That only leaves gonnano/TJ as a scum team.

The only exception is if sawyer is scum and is playing innocent until the mod reveals the truth.

*suspense* :shifty:
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 am

Post by gonnano »

I guess sawyer is just playing innocent (or maybe podium???) because even though I know I'm town I can't see anyone else to vote for besides me if TJ flips scum.
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Haylen »

Skip asked me to do a Vote Count

TeeJay: Orochi, Jenniwren, Sawyer, Podium
Jenniwren: Teejay, Gonnano

And that's a lynch, guys. I'm gonna try to contact the mod to so a lynch scene.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Haylen »

You smile evily at each other, sure some of you were still not mafia, but after committed such as hineous crime as murder, to what extent were you still innocent? To be fair, you had no choice, you had to lynch those people. It was lynch or be killed. There was no way you were going to surrender. It appeared that you had made a choice for the day. TeeJay appeared to have lied to you about his what part he played in the "game", but then there was no solid way to tell what he was without killing him first. As you led him to the lynch box, he screamed over and over "I'm nurse!", "I'm nurse!". Even if you believed him, it was too late now.

Teejay - Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 2.

It is now Night Two, any and all actions should be send it to the mod (better make it to myself and Jmj) by no later than Monday 6th September at 7pm EST. I'm not sure what time that is for everyone else.

Please dont post. I dont have mod privilages to this thread and cant lock it.

I had to fix an error in the info she posted due to my mistake. TeeJay was the roleblocker, not the goon. Locking thread now. This is a pain to do from the phone.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:28 am

Post by jmj3000 »

You all awaken, feeling good that you all eliminated one of the scum. As you come on deck though, you notice one of you is missing. "Where is jenniwren?" you all wonder. You go to her room, but before you even ope her door, you see a trail of blood. You follow it until you find her body, chopped up and in a bucket, ready to chum the waters. As everyone shudders at the sight, the captain comes up behind y'all and clears his throat. 'Well, we went through her personal effects, and we found this." he says as he hands over a piece of paper. You all look at it and groan. It is her degree in nursing.

jenniwren, Nurse, chummed night 2

You all three look at one another, knowing without a doubt that this is your last chance. One of you three is scum, the question is who?

It is now Day 3. Deadline is September 28th at 10:00 AM EST. Oh Look, a countdown.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Sawyer »

Podium is cleared, so
Vote: Gonnano

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:08 am

Post by podium123456 »

VOTE: Gonnano
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 am

Post by jmj3000 »

The day has barely started before you decide gonnano was the one guilty of jenniwrens brutal death. You drag the stunned speechless gonnano to the stern and decide to give him a taste of his own medicine. After cutting him up and throwing the chunks in the river, you go to search his cabin. After many fruitless searching, you come to the sickening realization that you were wrong.

gonnano, vanilla townie, was lynched day 3.

podium turns around as he hears the sound of a knife sliding along leather. He turns to see Sawyer standing behind him with a bowie knife and a sadistic grin. The last thing podium said was lost in the gurgle of blood spurting from his jugular as Sawyer slit his throat.

podium123456, vanilla townie, endgamed

The mafia of Sawyer and Teejay win. Night actions to come when I get on back on computer.
SONY MAFIA

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am

Post by podium123456 »

Kind of a dick move imo, sawyer. You should have just ended the game when jenn had 2 votes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GG everyone
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Sawyer »

I didn't realize she was at L-1 until after you hammered. We hadn't had a votecount for a while and I didn't catch when TJ voted her.

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Equinox »

Egosearch post.

Immediate comments: Killing me sucked, though I'm curious as to why they chose Tazaro over mallowgeno when both have had their fair share of scummy play. Excellent play on the part of Sawyer. Town did well, too, though there are a number of things on which I'll comment when I get home.
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Sawyer »

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:52 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Night Actions

Night 1

Orochi protects Sawyer
TeeJay blocks Podium
Sawyer kills Equinox

Night 2

jenniwren protects podium
Sawyer kills jenniwren

Dead QT

I will let Sawyer and TeeJay decide if they want their QT revealed. Also, time for criticism from y'all at me. What do y'all think I could improve on? This is my first time modding here, but not my first time modding a forum mafia game, so whatever advice y'all give me will just help me improve.
SONY MAFIA

Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Sawyer »

I agree with everyone in the Dead QT: I was great :wink:

I was sure if TJ was lynched, there'd be no connection left between us, but Gonnano took on that role entirely.

Jenni, why lie about who you protected? I don't see how saying you protected me helped you incriminate Teejay.

Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Sawyer »

@Jenni, nevermind, got Night 1 and Night 2 actions mixed up.

gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by gonnano »

Oh well. At least one of my scum reads was right... too bad I couldn't convince anyone else.

I think I let myself be fooled by TJ because I knew that if I said that I still thought he might be scum after I defended his statement I would get all kinds of heat for "contradicting" myself. Also, when jenni came in and started slinging AtE around like a pro it made me sure that the mallow slot (which I already had a sneaking suspicion about) was scum.
- Joseph Heller

Return to “Completed Open Games”