Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Elleran wrote:Okay, I will grant Vel's request.
VRK wrote:Let's do this: we have just under 37 hours until deadline. Why don't you give us your top 3 with super awesome reasons WHY and that way we can have something to go on tomorrow. If you're as consigned to being lynched as a Town player as you claim you are, then HELP YOUR TEAM - the more info we have the better.
My suspicion list:
1. Hoopla: Her claim has made me doubt her motives. I don't know what her real role is, but give the chance, I want to hammer Hoopla before she reaches LyLo.

2. G&H: Why don't you want to continue the claim? You didn't even continue the popcorn.

3. AGar: You seem to be the person most linked to Hoopla due to your early involvement in the game with her PGO claim. If Hoopla is scum, I think you are as well.

Vote Hoopla
:roll:

I understand you're probably sick of the game at this point, but one-liners don't constitute super-awesome. They barely constitute give-a-f#(*
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Kid Know Nothing »

AlmasterGM wrote:
KNK wrote:I didn't say he was hunting well or in a way that was beneficial. But saying that he has done no hunting at all isa misrepresentation. Do I think that Elleran's logic makes any sense? Not really. But to me, when someone says that someone hasn't been scumhunting, it means they haven't been contributing. Instead of attacking the weak points that Elleran has made, gonnano made a false attack to seem like he was adding something new to the case.
Goooo semantics. Even using your definitions, he hasn't contributed anything for over a week at this point, and if you just use a general definition, I was completely accurate because even what he did "contribute" was pretty awful.

What I don't like is that you keep saying I'm "misrep-ing," which puts awful negative and offensive connotations onto an argument that is, at the core, just semantics.
The reason I'm saying you represented him is because you said he hadn't been hunting, he had. Just very poorly. There's a difference. His contributions should be questioned, yes. To say he hasn't hunted is another thing.

And I'm not going to quote this horrible post for the sake of space. But did you really just say "Since the most of the town thinks that I am scum, I will not offer any resistance. No dirty WIFOMS or fakeclaims. No pointing fingers. I see that it is my time to die, and my death is a pro-town move." What kind of townie fake-claims to save themselves? That just seems odd odd odd. If you're town, telling the truth and avoiding WIFOM and fakeclaiming should be your responsibility to the town, unless you have good reason to back it up. The way you said this just doesn't strike me as town at all.

It's like you're saying "You know, I could have dragged this out and fake-claimed as town to avoid being lynched, but what's the point?" And I see no town motivation for that. Fake-claiming to save yourself from a lynch is scummy. Suggesting you could have raises an eyebrow.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

KNK wrote:The reason I'm saying you represented him is because you said he hadn't been hunting, he had. Just very poorly. There's a difference. His contributions should be questioned, yes. To say he hasn't hunted is another thing.
SEMMMMMANNNNNNNTICS.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 am

Post by AGar »

KKN - Almaster has a point. But you guys should drop it. Elleran needs more votes, since no one else wants to wagon G&H. He better have a damn good reason for denying the claim.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Oh I'm ok with going after G&H tomorrow. The lack of wanting to forward the claim is the latest issue with him. But derailing the current wagon in favor of a half-ass attempt to go after someone else for what amounts to a policy lynch with only 2 days to deadline is unhelpful, to say the least.

Vote: Elleran

L-1

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

UNVOTE:

Eh we have 26 hours. I'll wait.

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Deadline's about 24 hours from now and I'm not sure what my weekend access is going to be like. Given the deadline rules I'm going to change my vote now as I'm ok with an Elleran lynch at this point and I don't want to risk a no lynch.

Unvote: Vote: Elleran

L-1
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Espeonage »

VOTECOUNT

6 -
Elleran
- gonnano, redtail896, AlmasterGM, AGar, drmyshottyizsik, Zachrulez (L-1)
2 -
AlmasterGM
- Kid Know Nothing, ConfidAnon (L-5)
1 -
Hoopla
- Elleran (L-6)

Not Voting - Good and Honest, Hoopla, Vel-Rahn Koon

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Countdown Timer:
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/cus ... c=0&p0=240
Last edited by Espeonage on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't @ me.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Elleran »

Unvote
Helloran Elleran
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Post by Hoopla »

18 hours left. I don't know what else we are going to accomplish today if I left it, so I'm going to hammer. Even though the massclaim wasn't completed, I'm comfortable enough to claim shotty as the doctor for now, unless G&H dies and we get a protective role flip - though I don't think that would happen.

Serious question for G&H - say you're a cop (or any other power role), does this mean you won't ever claim results on someone, because it could potentially break your scum game, because this is an action you couldn't really fabricate as scum?

Vote: Elleran
Good and Honest
Good and Honest
Townie
Good and Honest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by Good and Honest »

Espeonage, please don't close the thread yet. I'm going to write a post now, it shouldn't take too long.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Half an hour is long enough.

End of Day 1 Vote Count

7 -
Elleran
- gonnano, redtail896, AlmasterGM, AGar, drmyshottyizsik, Zachrulez, Hoopla

2 -
AlmasterGM
- Kid Know Nothing, ConfidAnon (L-5)
1 -
Hoopla
- Elleran (L-6)

Not Voting - Good and Honest, Vel-Rahn Koon

The sun was about to set on the first day after the letterbearers had met in the town square. A fierce arguement had started and Elleran was in the middle of it. The majority of the people present wanted her dead thinking he was one of the Mafians that had infiltrated the town. He pleaded innocent, that he was just as innocent as any other ful time resident of the town. The others were having nothing of it. One of them spotted a coil of rope over by one of the abandoned stalls and brought it over to use as a noose. The rest of town watched as Elleran's last breath coincided with the last sliver of the sun dropping below the horizon. Before heading to bed the townspeople went to Elleran's house to check if he was in fact a mafian but they found naught to back up their suspicions.

Elleran - Vanilla Townie lynched Day 1

It is now night phase. The night phase will end in 72 hours. All those with night actions please send them in before the deadline.

Countdown timer:
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Espeonage »

As you wake up and convene in the town square it is unaviodable to notice there is one less. Hmmm... Someone's going to be sleeping in for a long time.

AGar - Vanilla Townie - Killed N1

It is now day time. The day phase will end in two weeks. Countdown Timer:
Don't @ me.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:51 am

Post by Hoopla »

Firstly, Shotty, who did you protect?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 am

Post by Hoopla »

Secondly, G&H, answer my question from yesterday please.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Hoopla »

Sorry for the triple post.

Vote: Zachrulez
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Iso'd everyone.

Zachrulez and Good and Honest don't look so hot.

Good and Honest needs to answer the question presented to him by Hoopla, and I don't understand why he wouldn't participate in the mass claim.

However, this is could easily be weirdness with playstyle, while Zachrulez is fairly scummy. Lots of fluffy one-liners, hopping between the AlmasterGM and drmyshottyizsik wagons, and eventually "mistakenly hammering" Elleran.

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

ConfidAnon wrote:...and eventually "mistakenly hammering" Elleran.

CA, can you link me to this post please? I don't see it.

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Hoopla »

Top suspects at the moment, Vel?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I didn't hammer Elleran, I don't know where that's coming from.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Anyway 2 things bother me about Good and Honest right now.

1. The refusal to claim at the end of the mass protective claim when she could have easily protested earlier. Why wait until everyone else has claimed to take that kind of stand? Don't like it at all.

2. Other than that toward the end of the day, there wasn't a peep of contribution from her. That looks pretty calculated to me on reflection.

Vote: Good and Honest
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Hoopla »

If G&H doesn't place a vote on someone in his first post, I'll probably push for his lynch. Seriously, how can you go an entire day without voting ANYONE? He gives inane commentry on dated events that aren't relevant - if anyone else gave such little content for D1, they'd be speedlynched D2, but we seem to be giving him a meta out, because he claims it to be a style. It isn't a style - he isn't contributing, and he is very hard to read without voting or giving direct, definitive statements.

He seriously needs to do something special in his next couple of posts.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Hoopla wrote:Top suspects at the moment, Vel?

Right now, G&H. I don't like the IIoA for the majority of the day yesterday, coupled with the refusal to participate in the claim. I think CA seemed to drift through the game as well yesterday, so I don't have a good read there. You're in there as well - I'm still not completely satisfied as to your motivations for the fake claim, and I can see you drifting through to the endgame and winning as scum due to all the early attention. That's on the back burner though since I don't have anything concrete.

I need to have a think about what the night kill means, although it may be too early in the game to get anything useful out of it.

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I fail at reading comprehension.

Sorry, I don't know why, but for some reason I thought you hammered. O.o

Change that to "deadline slap-on L-1 vote." Which isn't as bad, but still keeping my vote there.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 am

Post by redtail896 »

I encourage everybody to read my last post from yesterday, but here's the summary I want to get across: in my opinion, G&H's refusal to participate in the massclaim, while anti-town, is not scummy. In fact, I almost consider it quite the opposite; if s/he was scum, why not just participate and claim not a PR? This leads to an insanely important question for G&H: How important to you is your desire to not lie?

I second all of Hoopla's questions.

I don't like Zach's vote. First, because I clearly think point 1 is ridiculous. Second, because point 2 does not apply only to G&H. ConfidAnon didn't say much in the early part of day 1, and KKN has posted sparingly, although each post has actual content. Please explain to me the differences between these two and G&H.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”