mepmuff
Goon
mepmuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:44 pm

Post by mepmuff »

vote: ?Charlie?

He's scum. One half of the serial killer to be precise.
Disclaimer: Not an actual claim. [i](Save The Dragons in Peacecity 1)[/i]
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:24 pm

Post by Quailman »

Quailman wrote:I thought you were dead...
?Colinus?
?Colinus?
Townie
?Colinus?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:28 pm

Post by ?Colinus? »

It's no secret who I am (see last post). Who are you? And why do you think ?Charlie? is SK?
mepmuff
mepmuff
Goon
mepmuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:36 am

Post by mepmuff »

?Colinus? wrote:Who are you? And why do you think ?Charlie? is SK?
That should answer your first question. As for your second one, that's kind of a given isn't it? I'm a backup cop. I can tell you we have masons (well, I know we have one, but where there's one....) and something called a secondary cop. That should help with proving my credibillity.
Disclaimer: Not an actual claim. [i](Save The Dragons in Peacecity 1)[/i]
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:37 am

Post by ???? »

That was me....
I'm a figment of someone's imagination.
?Charlie?
?Charlie?
Townie
?Charlie?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:44 am

Post by ?Charlie? »

mepmuff wrote:

That should answer your first question. As for your second one, that's kind of a given isn't it? I'm a backup cop. I can tell you we have masons (well, I know we have one, but where there's one....) and something called a secondary cop. That should help with proving my credibillity.
Of course you're lying. Nice gamble as scum, but it won't work.
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:42 am

Post by ???? »

?Charlie? wrote:Of course you're lying. Nice gamble as scum, but it won't work.
Well, let me put it like this: We have ?YouYou?'s plane to lynch Flying Dutchman and d_rouge, which should get us one bad guy. And we have my plan of lynching you and going after d_rouge or Flyng Dutchman next, which would get us at least one bad guy (and I dare to say very likely two). If I'm lying the town can lynch me next, still grossing one bad guy.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:37 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

As requested by ?YouYou?, my secondary is ?NamelessOne?.
mepmuff wrote:

I believe you, and I have a fairly simple reason for it: I am the secondary cop, and I doubt you've made that role up. My night results were:

N1:
Quailman = ?Colinus?
?YouYou? = Commodore Amazing

N2:
?Rainbow Brite? = Seol
I also targeted SapphireVerde, but some target manipulator changed that to Mepmuff. He is also ????

N3:
I targeted d_rouge, who is ?Charlie? I also targetted ?Charlie?, who happened to be d_rouge..... Bad targetting luck, I guess.

Since Mepmuff got my rolename right I'm prepared to take a shot at ?Charlie? and d_rouge...... Best shot we have at winning this game, I believe.

However, no vote yet: I first want d_rouge to claim..... If we screw this situation up we're all dead tomorrow, we really need to lynch the right person today.......
?YouYou?
?YouYou?
Townie
?YouYou?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:50 am

Post by ?YouYou? »

mepmuff/???? wrote:

d_rouge = SK = at most 1 other person votes with him
Flying Dutchman = possible scum = at most 2 other people vote with him

vote: Flying Dutchman
. I'm not very sure who I can trust, but at worst, lynching both the primary accounts get us to a game with 3 townie + 2 scum + 1 SK, where the SK and scum need to kill each other in order to win. That's not that bad of a place to be.

This voting round should be revealing.
There's a bird in Senegal called a youyou.

Who knew?
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:11 am

Post by ???? »

d_rouge = SK = at most 1 other person votes with him
Flying Dutchman = possible scum = at most 2 other people vote with him

vote: Flying Dutchman. I'm not very sure who I can trust, but at worst, lynching both the primary accounts get us to a game with 3 townie + 2 scum + 1 SK, where the SK and scum need to kill each other in order to win. That's not that bad of a place to be.

This voting round should be revealing.
If d_rouge is the other half of ?Charlie?, lynching those two would eliminate two kills. Lynching FD might eliminate one ,if he's mafia. Which might be a possibility given his power, but the name of his role I got on the check makes me think he's good guy though.

So, let's first determine wether d_rouge is ?Charlie?'s counterpart by completing our claim round. If so, I'd say we go for minimizing overnight casualties while killing scum for sure. One less nightkill should be worth at least as much as a possible bad guy vote tomorrow, or am I missing something?
?YouYou?
?YouYou?
Townie
?YouYou?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:36 am

Post by ?YouYou? »

???? wrote:One less nightkill should be worth at least as much as a possible bad guy vote tomorrow, or am I missing something?
Yes, you are missing something. The scum have to kill the SK anyway in order to win. We're not using ALL our votes on the SK.

Our main threat here is the mafia. If FD isn't mafia, that's fine; he's still half-alive, he can help us vote out scum in the next round. If he is mafia, the mafia can just wipe out the SK and probably outvote us next round.

This will put us in a fine position for a fair fight between mafia and town next round. The SK is pretty much done; I don't even think he's got a chance to throw the game in favor of the mafia as long as we lynch half of him after we lynch FD.

Also, it may be possible that the secondary cop role that you found is a scum role. That might explain why esme and ?esme? died and Seol/?Rainbow? died (not that we all didn't see that one coming...).

Who knew?
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:43 am

Post by ???? »

Ok, I was missing something. That pretty obvious actually :oops:

Still want to hear d_rouge confirm/deny being ?Charlie? and see an actual roleclaim there before taking my vote of the person I
know
is evil.
?Colinus?
?Colinus?
Townie
?Colinus?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:28 am

Post by ?Colinus? »

Mepmuff said he knows that we have masons. Which result did you get on d_rouge/?Charlie? ? I'm not saying he can't be both a mason and an SK, but...

vote: ?impossible?

By process of elimination, he's got to be scum of one sort or another.

For that matter, there's nothing in FD's results that he couldn't have copied from within the thread.
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:45 am

Post by ???? »

A quick post without going through the numbers, but I feel it's important (important enough to keep me awake and making me get up again :lol:):

Thinking about it some more makes me doubt we should take the gamble that FD is scum.

1) There were three kills last night.
2) I'm not sure the SK is a big enough threat for the mafia versus two masons and a cop.

I think we'll need to run some numbers on this.

Because of reason 2) I also think we should keep this discussion on taking out one SK and FD vs taking out 2 SK's for the moment. If we inadvertently out the masons we might be in big trouble.
?YouYou?
?YouYou?
Townie
?YouYou?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:06 am

Post by ?YouYou? »

???? wrote:A quick post without going through the numbers, but I feel it's important (important enough to keep me awake and making me get up again :lol:):

Thinking about it some more makes me doubt we should take the gamble that FD is scum.

1) There were three kills last night.
2) I'm not sure the SK is a big enough threat for the mafia versus two masons and a cop.

I think we'll need to run some numbers on this.

Because of reason 2) I also think we should keep this discussion on taking out one SK and FD vs taking out 2 SK's for the moment. If we inadvertently out the masons we might be in big trouble.
I need to think about this...
unvote: Flying Dutchman

Who knew?
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:29 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

Since we're claiming, I am BrianMcQueso's better half. We're roleblockers, but since we hate being roleblockers (with a passion), we've blocked each other nights 1 and 2, just so the town wouldn't be screwed up.

We had been getting huge scumvibes from Dranko Night 3, so BrianMcQueso roleblocked him. We had thought ???? was Dranko's other half, and so he was roleblocked as well.

Yes, we roleblocked ???? last night. He couldn't get any investigations last night.

vote: ????
nothing is impossible... except me
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:51 am

Post by ???? »

?Impossible? wrote:I'm scum
thanks for that ;) Just what the doctor ordered.
1) I did get an investigation
2) There ARE masons in this game, so I must have found out something somewhere.
3) There IS a secondary cop, so I must have found out something somewhere.
4) If you are allowed to target your own secondary account, how could the doc possibly have allowed herself to be killed night one?

Last ditch attempt by some scum?

Still doesn't answer the question whether we should eliminate the SK completely or kill half of a possible mafia though. On the other hand, this should help in that quite a bit.

But for the fun of it, let's wait for d_rouge/?Charlie?'s roleclaim first? That ought to be amusing.
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:29 pm

Post by ???? »

Ok, I was jumping to conclusions there. Dranko, the misdirector was only just killed, which means he still could have misdirected someone. Most likely he misdirected ?Impossible?.

This leaves us with either a mafia size of 2, an evil mason or someone extra who's lying (besides the mafia we know is out there).

I would like to know if any of the masons had any special powers, which is usually the case in a classic sibling set-up (one mafia and one cop for instance).

I'd also like to repeat a request for a claim by ?Charlie?/d_rouge.
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:49 pm

Post by ?Impossible? »

I don't see how it's possible for Dranko to have moved my roleblock on him
and
move my roleblock on you. Dranko's other account, ?ClearLiquid?, died earlier. If there's some way, I'm missing it.

I'm not sure why you're questioning me being a roleblocker. There are no other claimed roleblockers, and there won't be. It makes much more sense for there to be a roleblocker in this game than a secondary cop; if we had a secondary cop, that'd put essentially four cops into this game, both of which would be "masons" with each other. I'm a bit doubtful to that kind of power level, especially since we haven't had any basic townies show up thus far.
???? wrote:2) There ARE masons in this game, so I must have found out something somewhere.
3) There IS a secondary cop, so I must have found out something somewhere.
I missed where these came from, other than your mouth. Just because you say something is true doesn't automatically make it true, especially since I think you to be lying right now.
???? wrote: If you are allowed to target your own secondary account, how could the doc possibly have allowed herself to be killed night one?
She told us
that she did not protect herself.
SapphireVerde wrote:On night one i protected Seol, and Flying Dutchman. As for night two, i think it was ?youyou?.
nothing is impossible... except me
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:56 pm

Post by d_rouge »

I'm sorry if I made you wait, but I still don't have an internet connection at my place since I moved to Paris.
My other half is ?Charlie?, as you all know by now, and we are masons. If you go back reading this thread you'll find that I defended ?YouYou? after his claim.

Mepmuff, thinking about it, there was no way for you to know there were masons and a secondary cop in this game so I'm now more inclined to believe that you may be telling the truth. If that's the case, I don't know why you got a SK result on me, but I guess it could be somehow related to the misdirector's ability. Speaking of which, does anybody know exactly what a misdirector does? Because FD told he knew he was misdirected, while your theory about last night implies that the roleblocker didn't know he was misdirected.

Of course someone is lying, and we have to find out who. I'm thinking that the secondary cop could very well be a mafia role. The problem we have, as far as informations about dead people go, is that if we lynch just one half of FD we don't know if he's mafia or not.

I don't know if the fact that there was just 3 kills last night may give us any information about what kind of scum is still alive, I'll have to think about it some more.
World Champions!!!
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:58 pm

Post by Flying Dutchman »

d_rouge wrote:I'm sorry if I made you wait, but I still don't have an internet connection at my place since I moved to Paris.
My other half is ?Charlie?, as you all know by now, and we are masons. If you go back reading this thread you'll find that I defended ?YouYou? after his claim.
?YouYou? is this true?
Speaking of which, does anybody know exactly what a misdirector does? Because FD told he knew he was misdirected, while your theory about last night implies that the roleblocker didn't know he was misdirected.
I'm not entirely sure how this works, it may be true that I just got to know my misdirection because I receive results. Perhaps other roles, like docs and roleblockers, won't get to know this. (I actually submitted MoS as a choice, got redirected to mepmuff, and I sent a PM to the mod to find out if I was punished for submitting the name of a replaced player. I got the answer that an in-game ability had altered my choice).
Of course someone is lying, and we have to find out who. I'm thinking that the secondary cop could very well be a mafia role.
Do you seriously believe that a 4 or 6 player mafia group in a 24 player game (because that's what we're basically dealing with) gets additional powers?! I certainly hope not, that would make the game really unfair.
The problem we have, as far as informations about dead people go, is that if we lynch just one half of FD we don't know if he's mafia or not.
This is true, and I certainly hope we're not going to lynch the both halves of me here to find out my role....
I don't know if the fact that there was just 3 kills last night may give us any information about what kind of scum is still alive, I'll have to think about it some more.
Well, I'm pretty sure we don't have a doc left, so maybe some kind of blocker got lucky, or scum and SK targeted the same person (I just thought of this... I may have jumped to conclusions in my last post).
?Colinus? wrote:For that matter, there's nothing in FD's results that he couldn't have copied from within the thread.
You've gotta be kidding me here. I'm not going to re-read the entire thread for this, but I named pairs of which (to my own surprise) always is at least one alive. I'm pretty certain I named some pairs that hadn't claimed yet (No, I don't feel like looking this up...). If I was making this up I would never have gambled this much, and at least chosen SOME results on dead players.....
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:20 pm

Post by ???? »

A few misteries remain:
1) Who was misdirected? If ?Impossible? is telling the truth about being a roleblocker and having blocked me, then he must have been the target. I don't know how the roleblocker and misdirector would interact (both being pre-night kind of powers), but given the chain of block->misdirect->block I'd say ?Impossible?'s block should have worked if he's telling the truth.

2) As mason who came back as SK on a check. The mason check I had was on ?YouYou? and ?Charlie? came back purely as SK. A few possibilities: One mason is the SK. If so, why didn't I get back the mason part. ?YouYOu?, do you have any other powers besides mason? Option 2 is that I was misdirected. If I was blocked and misdirected, I assume I wouldn't have gotten a result. If this is the case ?Impossible? lying and quite likely the SK, leaving FD to be mafia (barring a mafia/mason, which I highly doubt in this double role setting).

3) ?Collinus?. I think you should claim as well now. You wouldn't want to feel left out now, would you? ;)
?Colinus?
?Colinus?
Townie
?Colinus?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:54 am

Post by ?Colinus? »

???? wrote:3) ?Collinus?. I think you should claim as well now. You wouldn't want to feel left out now, would you? ;)
I don't have to claim, as thee are three people here who could do it for me.
?Colinus?
?Colinus?
Townie
?Colinus?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:06 am

Post by ?Colinus? »

BTW, I do not have a secondary role. That's why I'd be surprised if d_rouge was the SK. Of course, I'd still be surprised even if I did have a secondary role.
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:47 am

Post by ???? »

Wow... 6 masons? I'm now pretty convinced one of you is evil. Please, do me a favour and see if there's any evidence in the lodge of people pushing out-of-place theories, people taking a long time to respond in the meeting while they go to the restroom (to discuss your discussion with others) .

unvote: ?Charlie?
for now though.

Being that we could all be goners if get things wrong today we need to be careful. The biggest question I have is what happened with ?Impossible?'s claim or block?
1) ?Impossible? is lying. That would make him either mafia or SK. The biggest questionmark here is: Why in the world would he claim this if all my info would do is send an innocent man to the chopping block?
2) ?Impossible? is telling the truth. That woul either make me a liar, involve a mistake by the mod or there is some weird thing in the interaction between roleblocker and misdirector.
?Colinus? wrote:BTW, I do not have a secondary role. That's why I'd be surprised if d_rouge was the SK.
The reason why I asked if ?youyou? had more powers was merely to try and establish why I only got SK on ?charlie?.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”