Mini 981: Descent into Chaos (Game Over)

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Fitz: Unless you can come up with a reason WHY the Cop item starts with scum, Kenman is 100% town. Since he's town, he has no reason to lie about Pitt's investigation results, which makes Pitt Town. Ani is town because of ressurection.

Now, I have a strong Town read on Nik because of how he helped lynch M=W D3. Without those two votes, M=W would not have been lynched. You should have Town points on that lynch too, but again you're in my suspect list because I'm keeping my mind open for busses.

I'm Town because I started the M=W wagon. Scum would never start a wagon on their buddies that close to deadline(WIFOM, but w/e.).

Truthfully, I'm more interested in lynching Chrono because he has the highest chance to flip scum out of everyone left.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Pitt...that is the first time I have seen the phrase 'mechanical actions' used as a defense. What exactly are mechanical actions and how do they indicate you innocence?

How is it that you can only be a Godfather?

What indicates you would be in a scum team with Chro AND Kenman? Since the Godfather role has been brought up....would a Godfather get an innocent response when the Scroll of Knowledge is used on it? If that is the case...that would negate the point I made earlier about you being confirmed town if Kenman was somehow confirmed town.

I have a few questions out there (to Nik and VV especially) that I would appreciate answers to. And yeah...just because Kenman had an item that allowed him to know alignment doesn't make him town. Still amazed he's getting a pass as easy as that. Especially when he was the hammer on the last two votes. The last one which could have easily been a bus and was condemned by Nik as soon as it happened.

Have you have forgiven that 'offense' Nik?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

He just said that he had a guilty on M=W and hammered. Pay attention.

What use is a cop item for scum then?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

VasudeVa wrote:@Fitz: Unless you can come up with a reason WHY the Cop item starts with scum, Kenman is 100% town. Since he's town, he has no reason to lie about Pitt's investigation results, which makes Pitt Town. Ani is town because of ressurection.
Ahhhhh...excellent point. I had not considered that. Unless the items were ramdomly assigned (which I see no indication of) I agree that Kenman is most likely town which clears Pitt unless they are a Scroll of Knowledge immune Godfather.

Along those lines of thinking....why would the ability to track (my initial power) be given to scum? And why would scum be given the ability to double vote?

However...with the Scroll of Knowledge being so powerful...and ther also being a tracking capability in the game...I could see there being a GF (assuming the GF would be immune to the SK AND tracking). Really can't see scum having a doube voter though either....

That leaves me with Ani town, Ken most likely town, Pitt town/GF, Nik prob town, Vasudeva WIFOMtown, and Chronoscum.

I know I was going to try and confirm Chrono this evening but with so many powers out there that could potentially protect him and him most likely scum...

VOTE: Chrono

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Pittbunny »

havingfitz wrote:Pitt...that is the first time I have seen the phrase 'mechanical actions' used as a defense. What exactly are mechanical actions and how do they indicate you innocence?
Mechanical Actions ~= Day/Night actions. Rather than hold on to the Book of Spells D3 and use the doubleshot to both Roleblock and either Roleblock or self-protect, I instead dropped it. For a mini-watcher item. Hence, because I didn't use what is easily perceivable as a good GF move (using the more anti-town powers via the doubleshot), and instead opted for a passive-ability strategy with the aim to clear town (and partially succeeded in providing the stage to do that today), I'm relatively clear on the grounds of being GF-scum, as VV suggested.

@Vasu, could you tell us anything about your
starting item
? I don't believe you've talked about that one at all.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Chronopie »

So fitz started Tracker, I started (nerfed) watcher, and Ken started cop? Seems a little imba. Do either of you have restrictions on use/usefulness?

@fitz: Did you declare your results?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Hey guys? We have about 13 hours left to get a lynch. It would be awesome if we could get someone lynched before deadline, so.
Vote: Chronopie.
Vote: Chronopie.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I really don't think Chrono is the right lynch; however, I don't have confirmable proof one way or another on him, whereas for Kenman there's a certain degree of rationalization.

Unvote Vote Chronopie

Nik, I hope you don't mind, but I want you to drop your doublevoter item so that no one picks it up. It's a dangerous item to have near LyLo in anyone's possession, and I'm much more comfortable with the knowledge that it's on the floor than in any person's hands.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'll do that tomorrow. I don't think that I can do it overnight.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Chronopie wrote:Well... Beyond Wifom, i.e. "I'm town" statements, I have no way to
prove
my towniness. Although I fail to see what benefit the PD would have been for scum.
--

Updated town list:

Ani (Prev. Easjo) -
Flipped + Rezzed

Pitt -
Cop investigate

Ken -
Cop Item - might be useless to scum

(Myself) -
Nerfed Watcher Item, and I know I'm town
[/wifom]

Nik -
Double voter

The Scum(?):

VasudeVa -
Still no declaration of original item

havingfitz -
Tracker, hadn't declared item at time of list
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

That would be a lynch. I just got back from partying however so I'm gonna crash for a bunch of hours and won't post the results of the lynch until after the deadline. This is pretty much to inform you that this is the twilight phase, so you can keep talking until I get a final vote count and a lynch scene.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Kenman »

cool guy having a party ^_^
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Well, congratulations town. You just lynch a...

Townie.

---

Anyway GL town. /bah post.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Chronopie wrote:So fitz started Tracker, I started (nerfed) watcher, and Ken started cop? Seems a little imba. Do either of you have restrictions on use/usefulness?

@fitz: Did you declare your results?
Yes.
havingfitz wrote:Therefore in the interest of full disclosure....my role’s original item is a map that allows tracking. I have not used it yet because last night, as mentioned, I self-protected and could not track at the same time.

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:04 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Final Day 4 Vote Count

(4) Chronopie: VasudeVa, havingfitz, Nikanor, Nikanor

Not Voting: animorpherv1, Chronopie, Kenman, Pittbunny

With 7 players alive and no players sleeping, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Saturday, July 10th, at 10:00 a.m. CST.

A lynch has been achieved. Lynch scene forthcoming...
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:06 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

We moved slowly toward that distant light. A palpable tension descended upon our group. Was that light a way out of this cursed cavern? Or did it portend something else entirely?

My thoughts kept coming back to that damned Daemonica Scripta and the nigh-heretical knowledge it imbued. Something felt entirely wrong about this expedition. Abner was responsible for organizing it, and he was working for daemonic powers, if not Xastarte himself. It seemed safe to say that ulterior motives were definitely in play. So what had Abner wanted with the Eye? Was Xastarte behind this chaos?

I felt certain that the Scripta held the answers to those questions, but I dared not read from it in the presence of the others. I had gotten it from Abner, after all. Was it something I could truly trust?

I clenched my teeth angrily. Damn it all!

Someone tugged on my shirt sleeve. "We're getting closer," Rachella said quietly.

Looking ahead, the light in the tunnel was becoming bright and larger. I felt a bit weary from all the walking we'd done today, but I pressed on, determined to see what the light at the end of the tunnel was.

Hours passed by. We drew closer to the foreboding light. Eventually we were close enough to see that there was a bend in the tunnel, and the light came from beyond the bend. Various small talk was made about what the light would reveal, but at the same time the tenseness in our souls would not go away.

Finally, we came to the bend. We made the turn, and at last got to glimpse the source of the light.

"Dear gods..." Ferdinand whispered, among others.

Ahead of us was a small, circular room. Lining the outside walls were curved stone tables, with various artifacts strewn atop them. The walls themselves were painted blood red, with patterns that resembled a black circle with two yellow arcs on the outside and a orange dot in the center painted on the wall at even intervals.

But the most fascinating thing, by far, lay in the center of the room. A raised stone altar rested there, approximately waist-high and decorated with ornate carvings, painted the same shade of red as the walls. Protruding from the center of the altar were three curved metal prongs, and there, resting on top of the prongs, resided the source of the mysterious light: a small, translucent sphere, glowing a bright yellow. The light inside seemed to swirl about violently, chaotically. Immediately we all knew what it was.

"The Eye of Xastarte..." Gaston breathed.

I stared at the Eye, captivated by it. "So we managed to find this thing after all."

"And these other things," Jonqin remarked, indicating the artifacts on the small tables. "Ancient daemonic artifacts. Taking these back could help us learn so much about magic and our history."

Those words triggered thoughts of the Daemonica Scripta again. Maybe I was wrong to keep it hidden from the others? Perhaps I should try to speak to someone later, someone I could trust...

Marya slowly approached the altar, reaching out to take hold of the Eye.

"Stop," Theadora commanded.

Marya glanced back. "Why?"

"Something's seems wrong about all this, Marya. How did you know the Eye would be here?"

"Excuse me?" Marya glared at Theadora. "I had no clue the Eye was here. I just saw the light, and we followed it."

"A light that was very hard to see even without the aid of darkness," Theadora pointed out. "How were you able to spot that light with that bright light spell of yours?"

Marya shrugged. "I have good eyesight. You aren't implying that I deliberately led all of you here, are you?"

"She has a point," Vastedon pointed out. "How did you happen to choose exactly the right tunnel to lead us down in the first place?"

"I just picked a random tunnel! I had no idea that the Eye was also down in this direction."

"Regardless," Jonqin said, "perhaps someone else should take hold of the Eye."

A smoldering look came into Marya's eyes. "So that's how it is, then? You people just want the Eye for yourselves, don't you? Well, I won't let you have it!"

She lunged out her hand and seized the Eye. Just as soon as she grabbed it, however, she let out a bloodcurdling yell and dropped the Eye on the ground. It rolled away unobtrusively as Marya clutched her hand in agony.

"It burns!" she screamed. "Godsdamn, it burns!"

"That's enough," growled Vastedon. "Did anyone bring the rope with us?"

"I didn't," Rachella replied, as did everyone else.

"Well then," said Theadora, eying the three sharp prongs on the altar, "we'll just have to be creative, then..."

Marya's eyes flew open and she shot to her feet, but she was quickly seized by Vastedon, Jonqin, and Theadora. "You can't do this!" Marya protested. "You just can't!"

"Yes we can," Vastedon replied. He and Jonqin pinioned Marya's arms and dragged over to the side of the altar. Marya struggled, but she could not break away from her captors. Gradually she was positioned so her face loomed directly over the prongs.

Theadora grabbed the back of Marya's head and said, "Any last words?"

"I'm innocent, damn you!" Marya growled. "You're making a big mistake!"

"Right." With that, Theadora pushed hard on the back of Marya's head, impaling her face onto the three prongs. Marya cried out in agony as blood seeped from her forehead and onto the altar; one of her eyeballs had been punctured, and bits of that were strewn on the altar as well. Theadora kept pushing on Marya's head, driving the prongs in deeper and deeper....

Suddenly, Marya's body began to writhe, and she flung herself off of the spikes, throwing her captors off of her as well. Her face was a bloodied mess, and her one good eye was opened wide. She screamed and flung herself onto the floor.

"It burns!" she shrieked. "Oh gods-"

And then black flames came out from her body, intense heat that I could feel even standing at a distance. Mere moments later, the fire completely consumed her and left nothing behind, not even a pinch of ashes.

We stared at the spot where Marya's body had been consumed. "What the daemon was that?" Gaston demanded to know.

"She burned from the inside..." Jonqin murmured. "It was obviously magic."

"So sad," Ferdinand said quietly. "She maintained her innocence all the way to her death."

"Perhaps she was innocent, then," Gaston murmured. A somber mood descended upon us, and for a long while we simply stood in silence.

Then Theadora said, "Well, let's take the Eye and those other artifacts and go back to finding a way out of the cave." She walked over to the Eye and grabbed it, only to drop it instantly as Marya had done before.

"Gods have mercy!" she growled through clenched teeth. "How the daemon is anyone supposed to pick that thing up?"

"Maybe it only burns magic users," Jonqin suggested. "Maybe a non-Sorcerer would be able to safely carry it."

Everyone turned to look at me, and I groaned mentally. "I- I don't really want to touch it," I protested, glancing at the agonized Theadora. "How do we know it doesn't just do that for everyone?"

"Oh, suck it up," Gaston remarked. "It won't kill you."

"Besides, you're the best person to carry it, anyway," Rachella pointed out. "You're the only person here we can all trust."

"Fine." Cautiously I went over to where the Eye rested, near Theadora. I reached for it, fighting virulently against the survival instincts that had launched a full-scale war in my mind. Slowly, steadily, my finger touched the Eye of Xastarte.

It was quite cool to the touch. Emboldened, I put my entire hand on it, and still I wasn't burned. Knowing that I wouldn't be burned, I picked the Eye up and held it in my hand.

"See? No harm," Jonqin said.

"Let's get the other stuff and leave this room," I suggested, looking at the blood on the altar. "I...would much rather not sleep in this place."

"Agreed," Rachella replied.

She seemed to hold up well under the duress,
I thought as I slipped the Eye in my bag, along with the Psykus Daemonica I'd picked up earlier. Jonqin put the ancient daemonic things in his pack, and then we left the room, Theadora leading the way.

After going a short way down the long corridor, we decided to stop and get some sleep. Rachella looked hungrily at me, and I nodded emphatically. We moved a considerable distance away from the others and set up a single bedroll...

Chronopie, Marya Torr,
Guild Sorceress
, was impaled in the face (lynched) and incinerated on Day 4.

The
Psykus Daemonica
is still on the ground and will be available to grab again tomorrow.

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Night 4 ended about two hours ago, but I'm not feeling so well at the moment, so I'll resolve actions and flavor stuff later this evening. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I'm sorry it took this long, but sleep seems to have made things much better. Anyway, resolving stuff and writing flavor, please don't post in the thread until I say so or offending posts will be deleted.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

My eyes fluttered open, star. Rachella lay beside me, her arms encircled around me, her warm body pressed against mine. I felt a sense of calm and tranquility, despite all the chaotic events occurring around me.

Rachella stirred, and I brushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed them. She smiled. "Hello, doll," she whispered sweetly.

I smiled. "Sleep well?"

She nodded. "For the most part." She giggled. "Reliving last night made it hard for me to fall asleep."

"Even using up all that energy?"

"Aye." For a moment more we simply held each other in silence, basking in each other's radiance.

Finally I said, "We should probably get dressed before someone comes looking for us."

"Aw... you sure?"

"Yeah. My internal clock says it's been about eight hours. That probably means the others are waking up by now."

Rachella sighed. "Oh, well. You're probably right." She gave me a kiss and crawled out of my bedroll to pick up her clothes, strewn across the cave floor nearby.

I used my feet to pull my bundle of clothes from the foot of my bedroll. Carefully I unwound the clothes to expose the Eye of Xastarte, immediately casting off a bright light. I happened to glance at Rachella, and boy, was she a beauteous vision to behold. For a moment, I stared at her, transfixed by her body. She looked at me and smiled as she wrapped her white loincloth around her waist.

Reluctantly I forced myself to look away from Rachella and replace the Eye in my bag. The dark terror that had been haunting my mind the past few days began to creep back into my thoughts. I fought them by recalling thoughts of last night's extravaganza, while getting dressed myself.

Finished, I stood up and looked in Rachella's direction, just as she lit off a light spell, dressed once more in her blue sorcerer's robes.

"Let's go find the others," I said. She came over to me and we wrapped an arm around each other's shoulders. Then we set off in the direction where the others were sleeping.

When we got there, we found that everyone else was waking up, as I'd expected. Vastedon looked at us and grinned, giving Rachella a most lecherous wink. "Are we...eh...
refreshed
this morning?" he inquired.

"Quite well, thank you," I replied. "Now, however, we should resume our attempts to find a way out of these caves. Who shall lead us?"

"I will," Gaston replied. "I have the best sense of direction, and I can recall each turn we take."

"Hold on a minute," Jonqin objected. "Why should we trust your guidance?"

"Well, unless anyone else is good with directions, do you have any other choice?"

Rachella put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Definitely not me."

"Um..." All of us turned to look at Ferdinand. "I can do it. I've got good memory and a good sense of direction."

"Yeah," Jonqin agreed, "that's a good idea. He's the most likely of us to be innocent, since he died and all."

Rachella nodded, and I said, "Sounds good. Unless anyone else has an objection, let's get moving. Ferdinand, lead the way."

No deaths or other public events occurred on Night 4.

The
Psykus Daemonica (IC: 4)
is on the ground and available to pick up.

Day 5 has begun.

Vote Count 5.0

Not Voting: animorpherv1, Kenman, Pittbunny, havingfitz, Nikanor, VasudeVa

With 6 players alive and no players sleeping, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on Saturday, July 17th, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. CST.

You may now post in the thread.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Grab: Psykus Daemonica

I slept last night.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

The only person still alive that was on the D1 lynch...which required 7 players...is Nik. And of the 6 players on the D1 lynch who are confirmed (ie dead)...only one of them is scum. I find it hard to believe that there would be only one scum on a 7 player lynch. Especially if I am to believe Kenman is town...coupled with Ani being confirmed. FMPOV that leaves Pitt (unless he is a GF), VV, and Nik containing the last two scum (assuming there is two left). Therefore,

VOTE: Nikanor

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Vote: havingfitz.

Diescumdie. :D
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Actually, we should really be careful with our votes from now on. Especially when a person is at L-1.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Nikanor wrote:Actually, we should really be careful with our votes from now on. Especially when a person is at L-1.
*headdesk* Um, that's obvious.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Nikanor wrote:

Diescumdie. :D
Does this mean you disagree with my rationale? :roll:

Also...in additional to not providing any reasonings to your actions (votes)...you have ignored the two questions below:
havingfitz wrote:Nik...what are your thoughts on my VCA post? Do you think there was a lone scum (Me=W) on easjo's 7 player wagon?
havingfitz wrote:Nik, when you say...
Nikanor wrote:Tomorrow's lylo, right?
Assuming the game doesn't end with today's lynch....the only way tomorrow would be LYLO is if you mislynch today. Since you have both your votes on me and I am a frontrunner that leads me to think you know we're heading for a mislynch.
Nik = scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”