Mini 981: Descent into Chaos (Game Over)

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Final Day 1 Vote Count

(7) easjo682: UncertainKitten, farside22, Nikanor, Chronopie, Me=Weird, ReaperCharlie, Albert B. Rampage
(2) UncertainKitten: easjo682, VasudeVa
(1) VasudeVa: Kenman
(1) ReaperCharlie: Pittbunny

Not Voting: vIQleS

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday, June 6th, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. CST.

A lynch has been achieved. Lynch scene forthcoming...
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:44 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Abner and I looked at Theadora incredulously. "Disappeared?" Abner asked. "Who?"

"I don't know," Theadora replied, "but everyone thinks Ferdinand's responsible, and they're set to kill him!"

"Then let's get back at once," Abner declared. Together the three of us made our way back to the riverside as quickly as possible.

When we got there, we saw Ferdinand forced onto his knees, held there by Hyperion and Marya. The others were clustered nearby, observing our approach.

Abner looked at me. "Be extra sure to record this," he said to me. "We'll need this documentation."

I nodded numbly, taking out my writing utensils. Abner turned back to face the others and asked,

"Why do you want to kill Ferdinand?"

"Because he has to be the murderer!" Hyperion declared. "He practices a dark magic that is barely considered legal by the Guild. After the body went missing, we found him perusing a spellbook...for
necromancy
."

"It wasn't a spellbook!" Ferdinand protested. "It was a theoretical text for how to use necromancy for the good of mankind."

"But necromancy study of any kind is forbidden," Marya pointed out. "You shouldn't have that book in the first place."

"But...but..." Ferdinand sputtered. "Study is good!"

Vastedon belched. "Nope. Necromancy ish
baaaaaaaad
bad bad joojoo, man. Can't have it, dead dead is good thing."

People turned to frown at the drunken sorcerer. "What?" he asked innocently. "Jusht shtating my mind."

People resumed ignoring him. "If he's willing to go into necromancy," stated Marya, "what's stopping him from performing murder?"

"Yeah, he probably wanted the corpse for practicing spells on," Alicia added.

Marya glared at her. "Who asked for your opinion, bitch?"

Fire flared in Alicia's eyes, but before she could retaliate, Abner stepped forward and said, "The evidence sounds damning indeed. Very well." He stared down at Ferdinand. "You shall be hanged!"

Ferdinand's eyes bulged. "No! You can't do this! You can't! I'm innocent!"

Peg produced a length of rope, and a nearby tree was found that would suit our purpose. Ferdinand was led to the makeshift gallows, and the rope was fastened securely around his neck. Hyperion, Marya, and Jules held the other side of the rope, ready to hoist the sorcerer up.

Abner stepped up and looked deep into Ferdinand's eyes. "Any last words?"

"You- you will only be dipping your hands in innocent blood," Ferdinand warned solemnly. "I did not kill Xelmas, nor was I responsible for his body's disappearance."

Abner nodded to the lynchmen, and they pulled on the rope, raising Ferdinand into the air. Ferdinand grasp desperately at the rope, but was unable to loosen the pressure. Air and life slipped away from him in stifled gasps...

Suddenly, Gaston shouted, "Ho! Look at Alicia!"

I turned to look at her, and gasped. She too was grasping at her throat, desperately trying to inhale air.
Oh my gods...

"What's going on?" I demanded to know. "What's happening?"

"Stop the hanging!" Rachella screamed. "He's got a fetish of her!"

As she spoke those words, Alicia's body slumped to the ground and fell silent. Around the same time, Ferdinand's struggles ceased as well. He was lowered to the ground while Peg went to check Alicia's body.

After a few moments of feeling around, he said, "She's dead."

Tears welled up in my eyes, and everyone stood aghast. Even Marya had no cruel words for this moment.

Abner approached, holding a small doll in his hand. "I found this in Ferdinand's robe," he said glumly. "This was how Alicia died. I'll bet there's a fetish-crating kit among Ferdinand's possessions."

Peg held up a strange object shaped like two equilateral triangles joined at the tip. "This was on Alicia's body," he reported. "A Talisman of Protection.

"Let's go through and search the rest of there possessions," Hyperion suggested.

Vastedon glared at him. "You would be deshecrating the dead?"

"No, but we must know if there is any further evidence as to their intentions."

"All right," Abner agreed.

Later, we had searched through the possessions of both Alicia and Ferdinand. Besides the Fetish-Crafting Kit, Ferdinand had little else of interest, and much of Alicia's travel possessions consisted of cosmetics and alternate outfits. Most suspicious of all, though, was that the necromancy book that supposedly damned Ferdinand was nowhere to be found.

"So, he was innocent?" Rachella asked, horror in her eyes.

"Looks that way," Peg stated glumly.

"Alicia seemed innocent as well," I added.

Marya snorted. "I wouldn't say 'innocent'." Her fire had obviously returned, but people were too exhausted to argue with her.

"The sun's about to set," Abner said quietly. "I suggest we all set up our beds and get to sleep. We'll need to be fully refreshed tomorrow."

"So who keeps the items we found?" Gaston wanted to know. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not sure I trust anyone to safeguard the items."

"Rather simple, actually." Abner took a small chest from the supply wagon and put it down on the ground. Placing the two items inside, he slammed the lid down and put his hand on it. Then he looked at me.

"Santas, put your hand beside mine, please."

Tentatively I complied with his request.
What is he up to?

Silently he spoke words of magic, and the box began to glow a light blue. His voice grew louder and the box glowed brighter. Suddenly, he jabbed an elbow into my ribs.

"Ow!" I groaned. "What was that for?"

He ignored me and finished his recital. Gradually the glowing box dimmed until it appeared to be an ordinary box again. He stood up and explained,

"This is, of course, a chest with a magic lock. Only Santas' voice can open the lock, and I won't tell him what the open-phrase is until tomorrow morning. That way, none of us will be able to open it until we're ready. Agreed?"

I nodded my head slowly, as did the others. "Good," Abner stated, "then let's get some rest."

Everyone went to where they'd placed their bedrolls. I had placed mine near the supply wagon, and I unrolled it and, after stripping my clothing off, crawled inside.

The sun had just set, and darkness fell over the land. My mind refused to rest, continually traversing the day's events over and over, the horror of it all sinking further into my soul. There was also no small worry over whether one or more of us would be dead by morning, and of course there was still that bloody cave to fret about...

Worried to exhaustion, I finally fell asleep.

easjo682, Ferdinand Kepples,
Guild Sorcerer
, was lynched on Day 1.
UncertainKitten, Alicia Tabbernathy,
Guild Sorceress
, was magically strangled on Day 1.

The
Fetish-Crafting Kit (IC: 3)
and the
Talisman of Protection (IC: 3)
have been dropped. These items will be available to grab at the start of Day 2.

Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

The ruleset has been modified.

From
Article III: Actions

4f. The mod will not publicly reveal who received the item.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:01 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Night 1 is now over. Day 2 will dawn once I resolve actions.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:39 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I woke up slowly, pulling the sheets of my bedroll around my shoulders to fight off the frigid wind that arrived with the morning. The fifth rays of dawn were peeking over the horizon, casting an orange light on the land. Elongated shadows from the trees lent a certain gloom to the scene. Of course, the Cursed Caverns were still high on my worry list. Who's to know that some gods-forsaken creature didn't emerge to do away with one of our party? Or that one of our party hadn't done the same...

Great. Now I couldn't get myself to fall back asleep. No one else was stirring yet, however, at least that I could see. Perhaps I should read a bit from the Daemonica Scritpa...

Reaching for my bag, I carefully took out the ancient book and opened it to the first page. The pages were incredibly stiff, but the words were clear as day...

1In the beginning were the gods, and immortal were they. 2Many gods there were, and created the word did they. 3At this beginning exist did these gods: Aktar, Razirung, Maltle...

I basically skimmed the next few pages of text, but noted with intrigue that Xastarte was originally known as a god. The religious theory of current times held that Xastarte had been a demon of some sort.

51After created the world was, squabble did the gods, on how this world ruled was to be. A schism was created amongst the gods; in favor of harmonious nonintervention the majority was, while amongst the minority direct control they desired. 52Caused a war this schism did. Alas, the majority, the gods they still called themselves, were beaten by the minority, who the name daemons they took, as per their leader, Xastarte, to illustrate their creed. 53Give intelligence the daemons did to animals known as humans...

I stared in shock. How could this be accurate? It was always said that the gods gave man knowledge. Was this even an honest book at all?

Hearing footsteps nearby, I replaced the Daemonica Scritpa into my bag and extricated myself from the bedroll. My stomach was growling, and I need refreshments.

As I made my way to the supply cart, I noticed everyone else heading that way as well. Soon everyone was munching on traveler's bread (we also had some meat, but we wanted to preserve that for more special occasions), and Vastedon went straight for the wine.

"Don't you ever stop being a glutton, Vastedon?" queried Marya dully.

"Nuh uh." Vastedon wobbled about wearily. "Vastedon the hungry purple dinosaur, I am. Consume things, I will!" Then he toppled to the ground.

How exactly does this guy never seem to get a hangover?

Abner came up beside me. "Good news is, nobody died last night. We're all still here."

"That is good news," I replied. "It's too bad we had to lose both Ferdinand and Alicia--"

"Dear gods!" Jonqin exclaimed. "Look! It's Ferdinand!"

I turned amid a chorus of surprise and utter chaos. Sure enough, Ferdinand was stumbling up to the supply cart, knees barely seeming to support him. Hyperion and Gaston immediately ran to support the formerly-dead man.

"What happened?" Theadora asked.

"Ahh...daanno," Ferdinand said slowly, his words heavily slurred. "Ahh...gahht...rahsurrrretted. Feeeeeelll...sooo waaaik..."

"Get him some food," Abner declared. "Get the man back up to speed!"

"And wine!" Rachella added emphatically. "Get those spirits up!"

Peg frowned at her. "Wine not be good for the living, probably less so for the dead."

Rachella crossed her arms. "You ever been dead? How would you know?"

Some time later, Jules asked, "So...how do we decide who gets the items in the box?"

"Simple," Abner declared. "Santas decides who is worthy of receiving those items."

"Why him?" Jules persisted.

"Because he's the only person I trust, and I highly doubt that he has the magical training or the physical strength to kill Xelmas, let alone full-fledged sorcerers."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Of course, I knew that this would make me a target, but Abner was right on all counts. It was time to play a more direct role.

"All right, then, everyone," said I. "Explain to me why I should give you an item..."

Ferdinand Kepples (easjo682),
Guild Sorcerer
, has been revived on Night 1. For the next two phases, he has a post-restriction of 100 words or less per post and he will be unable to perform any actions.

The
Fetish-Crafting Kit (IC: 3)
and the
Talisman of Protection (IC: 3)
are available for grabbing.

Remember, if you wish to sleep you must PM me before you submit an action or make a post.

Day 2 has begun.

Players Sleeping

Albert B Rampage (2:10 p.m. on June 12th)
Chronopie (3:40 p.m. on June 12th)

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting: vIQleS, easjo682, Nikanor, VasudeVa, farside22, Kenman, ReaperCharlie, Me=Weird, Pittbunny

With 11 players alive and 2 asleep, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Tuesday, June 15th, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Nikanor »

Grab: Fetish-Crafting Kit.

Also, whoever interrupted my sleep and stole my item last night is in biiiig trouble.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Ferdinand got brought back to life? Sweet! How'd that happen, easjo?

And I'd grab for an item, but I don't have room in my inventory. Blahhh

btw, "Vastedon the hungry purple dinosaur, I am. Consume things, I will!" <---LLLLOOOOLLLL
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

The countdown timer has begun for the
Fetish-Crafting Kit
. Once the timer runs out, the mod will decide via randomization who will receive the item. This timer will not be made public.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Nikanor »

Also, I'd really like to know WHY OH WHY it was easjo that was resurrected and not UK.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:13 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Albert B. Rampage (Jules Wescott)
has gone to sleep. He will not wake up until Saturday, June 12th at 2:10 p.m.

(Now that someone is sleeping, the previous vote count will be updated with a Players Sleeping list. All future vote counts will also include this list until no players are sleeping.)

Additionally, the Ruleset has been modified.

From
Article V: Voting

4. If players are asleep during the day cycle, they will be out of the game for vote count purposes. Thus, the number of votes it takes to lynch may decrease because of this.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Y'all are fuckshits >=[

That is my bah post.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Grab: Fetish-Crafting Kit

I is are interested
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Grab: Amulet of Protection

@Mod:
I think I've got the grabbing mechanic right thus far, but two questions:
1. What happens if you attempt a grab but are over inventory count?
You will not be eligible to receive the item, and you will privately be informed as such.

2. Can you simultaneously attempt two grabs, assuming that you separate the attempts as shown? If not, I'm prioritizing the Fetish Kit, not the Amulet.
You are allowed to attempt to grab multiple items at the same time. You must, however, be sure to state each grab separately. (The way you did it is fine. You can also make two grabs in the same post.)

Also, for clarification, it is the Talisman of Protection, not the Amulet of Protection. As long as I can tell what you meant, though, I'll still count the grab.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:44 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

The countdown timer on the
Talisman of Protection
has begun.

Also,
Chronopie (Marya Torr)
has gone to sleep. She will not wake up until Saturday, June 12th at 3:40 p.m.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

If I only knew hammering easjo would have had killed UK as well, I would have hammered her plenty just so I could have justly delivered some karmic retribution/gotten rid of her horrendous play.

Yeah, that's right UK. Can't touch this. *gang signz n shit*

@People with sticky fingers: Kindly explain why you prefer one item over the other.

Grab: Talisman

I don't trust myself well enough to handle that Fetish thing. This seems safe.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Both items sound cool. Additionally, I'd like to read the Fetish-Kit's description and see if I can try something with it. If not, I'm liable to drop it or give it back to easjo.

Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Kenman »

grab fetish crafting kit
im probably too late but might as well try
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Kenman »

grab fetish crating kit
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
From
Article V: Voting

4. If players are asleep during the day cycle, they will be out of the game for vote count purposes. Thus, the number of votes it takes to lynch may decrease because of this.
Sooo... ABR's vote doesn't count at all today? Or does it just not count until he wakes up?
The votes of sleeping players don't count until they wake up. After that, their votes count again for vote count/number to lynch purposes.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Kenman »

After ISOing everybody and analyzing their posts, here are my reads on everyone. Some positive and some negative.

Chronopie- Neutral but leaning scummy. I dont like the fact that pretty much all of his posts are very insubstantial. If he was pro-town I would be more inclined to think his main interest in the game would be scum-hunting. Not only has he not scum hunted at all, he hasnt even posted anything suggesting his suspicions of anyone. This reads scummy to me since he is careful not to point fingers. The only vote he has placed, was on easjo, where Im sure even he can admit was a bandwagon vote since none of his previous posts or that one even, had support or evidence behind it. Overall seemingly scummy for remaining neutral, bandwagoning, and lack of ANY support behind his votes.

Me=Wierd- Scummy. Pretty much guilty of the same crimes as Chronopie but to a greater extent. With the exception of ViQleS (who was V/LA) He has the least amount of posts with roughly half of what everyone else has.
Me=Wierd wrote: You know what would be really nice? If people started scum-hunting instead of discussing game mechanics. Yes it's necessary, but we're making too big a deal of it. I'm thinking I'll sleep N2, unless of course people want me to sleep at a different time. I'll probably have a case or case-like substance on easjo tomorrow.

Me=Wierd wrote:I read an ISO of easjo, and she doesn't even make an attempt at scum-hunting*, unlike most of us. With the deadline and all, and of course she's scummiest to me,
Vote: easjo682 "
He starts off stating how he feels that everyone should start scum hunting instead of discussing about the sleep cycle. Then DISCUSSES ABOUT SLEEP CYCLE. His very next post he votes easjo for what reason? Oh yeah, not scum-hunting. Me=Weird has 8 posts... no one which have any scumhunting in it. He has contradicted himself twice in two posts.

Nikanor- Town. Although most of his attacks are on me . He definitely appears pro-town given that fact that he attempts to help find a solid synchronized sleep cycle along with genuine scum-hunting.

Pittbunny- Townish he seems genuinely interested in helping town come up with a decent sleep cycle. He posts a fair amount and is pretty logical with his suspicions.

ReaperCharlie- Neutral. He doesnt really have anything to say except to disagree with the proposed sleep schedule. Ill give him that we have been pretty devoted into creating a strong sleep cycle. Plus he disagreed with UK, and we know how that goes. What I dont like is his vote on ABR with no support behind it.

VV- Scummy. Similiar to ReaperCharlie he also disagrees with the sleep cycle. But the problem with him is the logic that he uses to defend his position. VV argues that Not Organizing is more beneficial than organizing, while RC just doesnt feel like organizing a sleep cycle is worth it. This what bothers me. In his attempts to defend his position, he also leaves many holes and mistakes in his argument which I tried to point out in my first post.

vIQleS- neutral v/la...

ABR- Definitely rings a scumbell with me. Mostly because I dont understand his play. He chooses to speak to easjo because he feels like he has a town read with her, according to easjos post 309. Yet, in the end he decides to hammer her. That is not the biggest problem though. He knew that she had the fetish crafting kit and was pretty certain UK was going to die if he hammered easjo. Why didnt he mention this I dont know couple hours before the deadline. Or even more, almost everyone accept UK including ABR himself had a town read on UK(according to easjos post 309), if anything he would at least suggest that Easjo drop the doll as to not kill UK. Four minutes after saying that it will probably kill UK he hammers easjo, his supposed confidante.?! Its almost like he wanted both of them to die.

Easjo- Town, her alignment was revealed.

Final mafia suspicions- ABR, VV, and Me=Weird
vote abr
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

P.S. What reason is there to NOT give the Fetish Crafting Kit to easjo? She's confirmed town now! <3

*buddies up to easjo*
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Kenman »

grab talisman of protection
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

ReaperCharlie wrote:P.S. What reason is there to NOT give the Fetish Crafting Kit to easjo? She's confirmed town now! <3

*buddies up to easjo*
A few reasons, in order of plausibility:

1. Roleblocker. Said roleblocker would know easjo is both A. Confirmed town and B. In possession. Then again, that's more of a risk than anything concrete, due to obvious What If decision-branching. Also, easjo's action-locked for a day, it's not a bad idea for someone else to use it today and pass it along tomorrow.

2. Easjo was in possession of a necromantic book, if I recall? Rezzing from the dead is quite flavorlicious, and I'm going to cite several centuries of folklore in saying that the undead are
usually
bad news. Maybe easjo was town originally, but considering the flavor surrounding the character I wouldn't be surprised if there was a turncoat to either third-party or scum. It'll be especially hard to tell today what with that post restriction.

Of course, that's not going to stop me from giving wine and bread to him. Newly reborn men gotta eat too, y'know :wink: . Just as long as flesh or blood aren't what you're aching for.

In other news, I've got no one to call slut anymore. Boo.

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

@Ken 344: you earned a few townpoints with that post in my book.

And since you were wondering: I basically voted ABR on gut + I didn't like his ISO.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Charrrrlieeee, why are you trying to get on people's good sides?

While 344 claims I'm townish, I'm a bit miffed that I got such a plain and somewhat skewed ISO analysis. I really didn't contribute much to the sleep plan other than "Don't be a retard, think!" Additionally, I question your approval of my logic. Since when did people think I had sound suspicion-logic? o.O

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”