:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Fate »

Fate Wagon

-Camn switches off the main wagon post-claim and votes a lurker
-Sotty *starts* the Fate wagon (CDB was the first vote but Sotty gave reasoning for people to latch on to. None of Sotty's reasons for voting me are particularly strong scumtells, and also pretty misrepresented.
For, shameless wagoning, having someone “pegged” as a PR but not unvoting and instead asking for a claim, fishing for a counterclaim, revoting while talking about Jesters to give himself an out when ani flips town. (sorry guys I thought he was a jester!
1. Other people shamlessly wagonned, but voting ani for what town consensus was was tunneling scummily is NOT shamelessly wagoning. I thought ani was being too scummy to be scum and was a PR, but "too scummy to be scum" is NOT a valid reason to unvote someone. Ani's claim was weird as fuck cause if you need a refresher he claimed AL CAPONE DOCTOR, then changed it, so you I wanted clarification. (Shoulda seprated the points but got carried away).

-Deer unvtoes Ani, but doesn't revote anyone
-CDB calls Deer out for this +Town
-
Leaving my vote on ani since there's nowhere better to put it right now.
Deer, grow a pair and vote someone.
DISSONANCE. He agrees with Deer there's nowhere else to put it, yet leaves it on a wagon that's already led to a claim and won't be the likely lynch. --HUGESCUMTELL
-Jason votes SensFan for his camntown nonsense and NOT the dissonance above. Meh
-Deer calls Jason's vote rolefishing, (which I think is subtle rolefishing from the person itself) --Scum
-Raider unvotes ani and doesn't move it anywhere. Sens does NOT call him out on this.
-CAMN votes Fate for refusing to answer her meta question, and not because of agreeing with Sotty or anything else? LAME WAGON HOP (wagon counter: #4) -Scum
-VP puts me at L-2, parroting Sotty's reasoning. -Nullwagoning
-Raider at FIRST says he's fine with my lynch for all my BS, but doesn't vote. Noted for later
-Deer votes Raider with me for the same reasons -nullwagon
-Locke Lamora comes in, pushes my wagon as well without voting. --SCUM
-Locke says Raider's wagon endorsement without a vote is as horrible as it gets, yes does the same EXACT THING--- DISSONANCE+DISTANCING HUGESCUMTELL
-ani puts me at L-1 for same reasoning as Sotty -nullWagon

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF POST-BOMB CLAIM:
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

Fate Wagon

-Camn switches off the main wagon post-claim and votes a lurker
-Sotty *starts* the Fate wagon (CDB was the first vote but Sotty gave reasoning for people to latch on to. None of Sotty's reasons for voting me are particularly strong scumtells, and also pretty misrepresented.
For, shameless wagoning, having someone “pegged” as a PR but not unvoting and instead asking for a claim, fishing for a counterclaim, revoting while talking about Jesters to give himself an out when ani flips town. (sorry guys I thought he was a jester!
1. Other people shamlessly wagonned, but voting ani for what town consensus was was tunneling scummily is NOT shamelessly wagoning. I thought ani was being too scummy to be scum and was a PR, but "too scummy to be scum" is NOT a valid reason to unvote someone. Ani's claim was weird as fuck cause if you need a refresher he claimed AL CAPONE DOCTOR, then changed it, so you I wanted clarification. (Shoulda seprated the points but got carried away).

-Deer unvtoes Ani, but doesn't revote anyone
-CDB calls Deer out for this +Town
-
Leaving my vote on ani since there's nowhere better to put it right now.
Deer, grow a pair and vote someone.
DISSONANCE. He agrees with Deer there's nowhere else to put it, yet leaves it on a wagon that's already led to a claim and won't be the likely lynch. --HUGESCUMTELL
-Jason votes SensFan for his camntown nonsense and NOT the dissonance above. Meh
-Deer calls Jason's vote rolefishing, (which I think is subtle rolefishing from the person itself) --Scum
-Raider unvotes ani and doesn't move it anywhere. Sens does NOT call him out on this.
-CAMN votes Fate for refusing to answer her meta question, and not because of agreeing with Sotty or anything else? LAME WAGON HOP (wagon counter: #4) -Scum
-VP puts me at L-2, parroting Sotty's reasoning. -Nullwagoning
-Raider at FIRST says he's fine with my lynch for all my BS, but doesn't vote. Noted for later
-Deer votes Raider with me for the same reasons -nullwagon
-Locke Lamora comes in, pushes my wagon as well without voting. --SCUM
-Locke says Raider's wagon endorsement without a vote is as horrible as it gets, yes does the same EXACT THING--- DISSONANCE+DISTANCING HUGESCUMTELL
-ani puts me at L-1 for same reasoning as Sotty -nullWagon

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF POST-BOMB CLAIM:
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

OD FUCKING DAMN IT MS THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SLOW AS HELL>

I HAVE 15 MINS LEFT ON MY LAPTOP BECAUSE THIS BOOKSTORE IS TOO FUCKING CHEAP THEY DONT HAVE OUTLETS ANYMORE I CANT CHARGE IT.

I CAN POST ON MY PHONE BUT I CANT POST WALLS.

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH.

Ftr I was only able to catch up in this game because of this bullshit. You guys better feel special.

I WILL be back once my lap top is charged.

Final notes:
In my next wall I was going to talk about how Deer's "I think he's town I don't want to hammer him" "MAKE RAIDER HAMMER HIM PLEZ!" "WHY CANT YOU GUYS LYNCH WHO YOU THINK IS SCUMMY THIS IS TERRIBLE!" <- This is scum trying to avoid hammering the bomb. He gives the excuse he thinks Im town to avoid hammering me, but doesn't actively try to defuse my lynch, he instead just rages that someone else should be made to hammer me.

Unvote:
Vote: Deer

I'm Detective something Freamon (all I remember) and I am not a day-bomb.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Fate wrote:I'm Detective something Freamon (all I remember) and I am not a day-bomb.
Fate lied.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:25 am

Post by SensFan »

We'll deal with the LAL debate tomorrow.
Today, we lynch Deer.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I see no issue with letting Fate say what he wants before we lynch him. Something, that doesn't look like it is happening right now anyway with these Deer votes.

I'm still reasonably suspicious of jason and hopes he gets his connection back soon so I can get more of a read on him. Ani is likely town, I wish CDB was around little more but I have felt towniess from him. Fate is right in that Deer has been calling him town with little reasoning and yet isn't arguing strongly against his lynch. I had to look to see who he was voting because he isn't pushing much of a case on anything. Almost like he is content with a Fate lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

animorpherv1 Post 353 wrote:
Fate wrote:I'm Detective something Freamon (all I remember) and I am not a day-bomb.
Fate lied.
About his role, or his name?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Sotty7 wrote:
Fate lied.
his role.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 am

Post by raider8169 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Fate lied.
his role.
Can you back this up with anything or is this just a hunch?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Got my internet sorted out, there was some fault on the phone line apparently which severly limited my browsing. Got a bit to catch up on, and will do so in the morning/afternoon.. whenever I drag my ass outta bed. (its 11.45pm here)

Though Raider, from what I see at a quick glance... if he did claim bomb (as there was seemingly a lot of discussion about it), or even hint at it... then claim something different later, then he may well have lied.

But I need to read the full game from my last post to catch up properly on this and see what fully happened..
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 am

Post by raider8169 »

Locke Lamora wrote:No, there's no limit. See?
Just wondering, you were only posting once a day and they were not much content. I am having a hard time getting any read on you.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

@Raider - what do you mean evidence that fate is lying? If it hasn't been obvious since he claimed it, he literally just said he wasnt' a bomb in his last post.

Anyhow, I'm ready to lynch Deer now. Was hoping to string him along a bit more on the claim issue so it would be much more obvious how scummy his stance is, but Fate just ruined that. Deer can die today and we'll see where we're at tomorrow.

I definitely want to see a catch up post from Jason before the day ends. Something from Jebus would be good too. If you have an image post restriction, then give us a couple images with some actual thoughts in it.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

VP, what do you think of Sens and camn?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Their connection with each other is weird. Sens is playing to his town meta as far as I can tell. camn is a bit more of a murky read. I think fate is right that she's vote hopping strangely at times (as I pointed out with ani), but it's also been a really long time since I've seen her play. I'm reserving judgement there until I've seen some flips.

However, if Fate is scum, they're both pretty obviously town.
YOUR AD HERE

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Deer »

Heh, even if you guys lynch me I won't die.

Just sayin'.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Right and I'm a magic pixie who farts rainbows while dancing in the rain. Enough with this crap.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by raider8169 »

VP Baltar wrote:@Raider - what do you mean evidence that fate is lying? If it hasn't been obvious since he claimed it, he literally just said he wasnt' a bomb in his last post.
Yes on what I conciser to be his real claim he just gave a name and was called out for lying. Sure you can base his bomb claim and assume he is also lying here I was just wondering if that is what ani was referring too or if there was something else.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Jebus »

Deer wrote:Heh, even if you guys lynch me I won't die.

Just sayin'.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by SensFan »

Ugh. Can you stop with the huge images? I have a very slow connection, and it's making the pages take over 10 minutes to load?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Jebus is thinking about jumping off a cliff? cool.

Deer's non death claim is lol. So, I should go ahead and hammer Deer?
YOUR AD HERE

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Fate »

God damn, fucking book stores.

At a different one but since it took me so long to figure out the Wifi I have 10mins before work.

Deer is supposedly unlynchable but he was scared to hammer a bomb?

Meh, I'm not reading this as the "fakeBS get reactions" line of thinking I did.

Wait for Jason and friends before hammering please.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Sotty hasn't commented on the Deer wagon at all, and is in her own words "content with a Fate lynch."

Why is that Sotty?
Do you think Deer's reluctance comes from a townie frame of mind, if so how?
I'm still reasonably suspicious of jason and hopes he gets his connection back soon so I can get more of a read on him. Ani is likely town, I wish CDB was around little more but I have felt towniess from him. Fate is right in that Deer has been calling him town with little reasoning and yet isn't arguing strongly against his lynch. I had to look to see who he was voting because he isn't pushing much of a case on anything. Almost like he is content with a Fate lynch.
Hmmm actually she did say this. Last minute distancing FTW.

No townpoints awarded to Sotty if she hammers her buddy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Also

Mod: my LA is not vacation but I will have Limited Access for the next two weeks. As you can see this you won't need to replace my super-awesome active playslot. The LA is more of a note to my fellow players that if I'm gone for a day or two which is uncharacteristic of me they know why.

Also I apologize to camn and the mod. I like to be abrasive but I feel I went a bit too far with that one, I'll tone it down. RL Stress isn't helping
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Deer is at lynch-1? I didn't realize that. I did almost vote for him after his stupid claim, that could have been pretty funny or a horrible, horrible car wreck.

As for my thoughts on the Deer wagon I keep changing my mind honestly. I'm not really seeing the scum motivation for him not to hammer unless he truly believed the bomb claim which was something I personally didn't. The claim was pretty awful. It wasn't until I looked back and saw what Fate said to be true, in that there was a lot of "Fate is town" and yet no pushing from him in any other direction.

I actually decided to keep my Fate vote, because my experience with FateScum is that he goes crazy with his posting while being run up as scum and I'm still not happy with his push on Ani "lol yeah I thought you were a power role, try not to be so scummy" BS.

I would also rather lynch camn or jason over Deer at this point.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate Post 373 wrote:No townpoints awarded to Sotty if she hammers her buddy.
Oh you didn't know? If Deer was my scum buddy, I'd be on his wagon already.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”