Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Grimmy »

Esurio:
I understnad that Rl events can affect gameplay, so Im excusing it for now since you did note that s**t was going on AND you managed to follow up the posts with the corrections immediately. so you are ok for now, but beware....

anywhom,

ON TO THE VOTE COUNT

Pomegranate- 3

Deer
Locke Lamora
Strangercoug

Deer-2

Pomegranate
Zazier (i love the whole "Sentence" thing, btw)

D.P.-1 (took me a minute to realize it was DocPotter)

Esurio...

Not Voting
Everyone else (unless I missed some)

Grimmy
will update more as the week progresses.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke does not see any answers to his questions. Pome, does your role give you any indication of what would have happened if you targeted CC or Zang? The Locke says there is no way, and The Locke means no way, that you swapping roles with Zang does not constitute an alignment change. CC also seems to have been town-aligned but with a separate wincon - can you change wincon but remain town-aligned?

Iecerint, The Locke follows your logic up to a point; it seems clear that both Deer and Pome are telling the truth about their roles to some extent unless they are scum-jabronis together cooking up an elaborate plan. The Locke is not so certain that their alignments must be pro-town, however. The Locke says there are scenarios in which it would benefit scum-Pome to not use her tag right away. The Locke would also like to know what about Deer's results indicate a pro-town alignment.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

Before ZazieR forgetting again, @Iecy:
Nothing catching Iecy interest regarding submitted restrictions?

ZazieR bothered about other players. Nobody, except Iecy evil player, mentioned something interesting about Animal stated ability:
Animal wrote:3. It says that in my Role PM. Basically something along the lines of "because you are a thief, you will turn up guilty in any investigations (although this may work to your advantage somehow)." Maybe a hint that the cop (which I assume there is) is insane? Not really sure.
Reason Animal stated nothing about possible insane investigator yesterday?

Also, ZazieR zero knowledge cooties until ZazieR googled. Internet stated cooties being imaginary children 'disease'. Wanna explain 'prescription treating cooties'?

Finally, yesterday Animal stated scummy StrangerC, scummy Iecy. Reason targeting Pomy over StrangerC, Iecy?

@Players believing allignment changes Pomy targeting evil players
Reason Pomy being evil player?
Evil-Pomy targeting opposite evil player ... Pomy changes into opposite player, giving Pomy knowledge about evil players. Pomy stating knowledge = Game Over.
Opposite Evil-Pomy targeting evil player. Evil player changes opposite evil. Having knowledge about evil players. Stating knowledge = almost game over.

ESpiritus wrote:Deer could just be lying about miller status in order to gain safety from cop investigations, but the addition of this part of his claim makes me think it's legit. He claims to not have experience with the miller role, and if he is telling the truth about that then I doubt he would have the foresight as scum to not only fakeclaim miller in the event of a cop investigation, but also toss in something completely unique and unusual like that. Deer just doesn't seem the type to be that conniving.
Animal eliminated + flipping evil player = Espiritus also evil player.
Anyway, disagreed. Animal evil player giving Animal possibility discussing claiming together other evil players.
Espiritus wrote:I'd particularly like to hear more from DP. I agree wholeheartedly with Locke and his sentiment that DP could still be doing way more despite his PR.
Reason 'ignoring' Animal using restriction excuse lacking scumhunting?

@StrangerC
Reason either Pome, Animal being evil player?

Iecerint wrote:R/Given R/just R/that R/information --

R/
Townier

R/Iecerint

R/esuriospiritus
R/Pom
R/Deer

R/
Scummier

R/Locke Lamora
R/Shattered Viewpoint
R/StrangerCoug
R/DocPotter
R/ZazieR
Reasons?
Also, bolded deserves attention.

LLamora wrote:CC also seems to have been town-aligned but with a separate wincon - can you change wincon but remain town-aligned?
ZazieR being Electrode Grimmy Pokemon Mafia. Electrode also having seperate winning condition. Electrode also winning opposite evil players winning even after failing seperate winning condition.

Unsentence, sentence Iecy
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Iecerint »

LL wrote:The Locke says there are scenarios in which it would benefit scum-Pome to not use her tag right away. The Locke would also like to know what about Deer's results indicate a pro-town alignment.
T/Maybe. T/Nothing.
Z wrote:Nothing catching Iecy interest regarding submitted restrictions?
T/No. T/Why?
Z wrote:Reason Animal stated nothing about possible insane investigator yesterday?
T/Agreed.

T/Reasons T/are T/in T/the T/post T/before T/that T/one. T/Did T/you T/miss T/that? T/I'm T/still T/thinking T/about T/the T/reasons, T/but T/they T/imply T/that T/list.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

ZazieR wrote:@StrangerC
Reason either Pome, Animal being evil player?
They both have dubious claims, you see.
Pom's role doesn't seem right to me.
And how about we kill two birds with one stone?
Yes, it's too powerful if all alignments are known.
Deer waited to claim the aspect of miller,
But unfamiliarity is not a filler.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Iecerint »

U/^ U/SC's U/post U/makes U/no U/sense. U/Pom U/can't U/be U/lying U/about U/her U/role U/unless U/Deer U/is U/scum U/with U/her.

U/drunkpost
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Pome's explanation be NAY satisfactory. Nay at all, me hearties.

Vote: Pomegranate
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Friday, meant to say this last night.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

To Zazier, The Locke says this: would you expect Deer to mention something about insane cops without claiming miller?

Deer, The Locke wants to know what you think of Iecerint's defence of you and Pome? What is your take on Pome's claim if she can not change alignment, contrary to your original assumption?

The Locke is going to take DP's restriction, shine it up real good, turn it sideways and stick it straight up his candy ass! Despite The Locke's repeated reminders, DP continues to willfully not contribute despite there being plenty of opportunity for him to do so. The Locke can only assume that Doc Jabroni has no interest in scumhunting because he has not seen one shred of him doing so in that pile of monkey crap he calls his posts. If The Locke was not incredibly dubious of Pome's role, DP would be getting the smackdown laid on him right now.

The Locke says answers are needed about Pome's role right away. The Locke does not think it would be that hard to clarify precisely what Pome's role affects and what its purpose is, but the lack of prompt answers make The Locke concerned that there might be aspects of this role Pome does not want us to hear.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:
T/No. T/Why?

T/Reasons T/are T/in T/the T/post T/before T/that T/one. T/Did T/you T/miss T/that? T/I'm T/still T/thinking T/about T/the T/reasons, T/but T/they T/imply T/that T/list.
Iecy asking reason? ZazieR asking because Iecy stated something interesting early pages. Iecy stated evil players perhaps having different restrictions, instead getting submitted restrictions. Every submitted restriction posted. Comparing stated restriction, submitted restrictions showing errors:
ZazieR, Iecy, DPotter.

Iecy clearly 'ignoring' something Iecy thinking possibility catching evil players. Evil Iecy player.
DPotter also needing explain reason DPotter 'ignored' Stated restrictions VS Submitted restrictions.

Negative. Message above showing Iecy opinion Pomy opposite evil player. Reason Iecy opinion making players townier/ scummier?

LLamora wrote:To Zazier, The Locke says this: would you expect Deer to mention something about insane cops without claiming miller?
Positive
Ignore the ''R''
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Grimmy »

l
a
g
g
i
n
g

v
o
t
e

c
o
u
n
t

(let us pray)
Pomegranate- 4

Deer
Locke Lamora
Strangercoug
Shattered Viewpoint
Deer-1

Pomegranate

D.P.-1 (took me a minute to realize it was DocPotter)

Esurio...

Iecirint-1

Zazier

Not Voting
Everyone else (unless I missed some)

Grimmy

Note: this week seems to have been slow, but I will wait and see what happens over the weekend before I send out a mass prod. After a mass prod, Ill probably throw a 2 week deadline up as well, but if the game progresses, Ill let it run on its own until a lynch is reached, unless the majority wishes it to have a deadline.
also note: the website has been expericing lag, so I take this into account for some inactivity as well. (my posts didnt go through in a game I am in and the mod thought I abandoned the role.)

Anywho, hope to hear from all of you sooner rather than later

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Reread soon.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I meant catchup.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Iecerint wrote:
Pome wrote:I am "It" (as in, when you play tag, and someone is "it"), K? And so at night I can make someone else "it" by tagging them(and I'm not the "it" anymore), got it so far? But when I tag someone, everything directed at me is redirected to the person I tagged, aka the new "it"- make sense so far? But if the new "it" dies, I'm "it" again, K?
S/Did S/you S/ever S/clarify S/whether S/this S/effect S/was S/permanent?

S/Also, S/is S/your S/ability S/like S/a S/roleblock S/on S/the S/night S/that S/you S/use S/it?
The Role Reversal is permanent- clear?

What do you mean 'like a roleblock' (it's exactly as I described it)?

--
Locke Lamora wrote:The Locke does not see any answers to his questions. Pome, does your role give you any indication of what would have happened if you targeted CC or Zang? The Locke says there is no way, and The Locke means no way, that you swapping roles with Zang does not constitute an alignment change. CC also seems to have been town-aligned but with a separate wincon - can you change wincon but remain town-aligned?
Does it satisfy you right not to know that I've PMed Grimmy with this question?

--
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Pome's explanation be NAY satisfactory. Nay at all, me hearties.

Vote: Pomegranate
In what way is it unsatisfactory?

--
Locke Lamora wrote:The Locke says answers are needed about Pome's role right away. The Locke does not think it would be that hard to clarify precisely what Pome's role affects and what its purpose is, but the lack of prompt answers make The Locke concerned that there might be aspects of this role Pome does not want us to hear.
What answers are needed, other than to the one question above?

--

Also, thinking it over, I don't think Deer is scum (though I don't like the miller claim), does that make sense?

Unvote
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Iecerint »

V/Say, V/if V/a V/PR V/uses V/their V/ability, V/and V/you V/tag V/them V/the V/same V/night V/-- V/would V/the V/ability V/go V/through?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I see- I do not know, but I don't think so, I'll PM the mod again, shall I?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Iecerint wrote:U/^ U/SC's U/post U/makes U/no U/sense. U/Pom U/can't U/be U/lying U/about U/her U/role U/unless U/Deer U/is U/scum U/with U/her.
How, may I ask, is the possibility rendered naught,
so I should not continue to be fighting what I fought?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Iecerint »

W/I W/guess W/Deer W/could W/be W/a W/Mafia W/Thief W/who W/subtly W/altered W/his W/result W/on W/Pom W/to W/make W/her W/appear W/scummier W/while W/keeping W/it W/categorically W/similar W/to W/the W/real W/deal. W/But W/that's W/relatively W/remote W/IMO.

W/Miller W/claim W/timing W/is W/bizarre, W/though.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
T/No. T/Why?

Iecy asking reason? ZazieR asking because Iecy stated something interesting early pages. Iecy stated evil players perhaps having different restrictions, instead getting submitted restrictions. Every submitted restriction posted. Comparing stated restriction, submitted restrictions showing errors:
ZazieR, Iecy, DPotter.

Iecy clearly 'ignoring' something Iecy thinking possibility catching evil players. Evil Iecy player.
DPotter also needing explain reason DPotter 'ignored' Stated restrictions VS Submitted restrictions.

Negative. Message above showing Iecy opinion Pomy opposite evil player. Reason Iecy opinion making players townier/ scummier?
Iecy ignoring ZazieR?
Ignore the ''R''
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

To Pome, The Locke says this: The Locke wants lots of answers about the role because The Locke thinks both that not only does it imply an anti-town alignment, particularly with Deer's results, but it also has extensive implications for the whole set-up. If you definitely can steal any role, then it renders Iecerint's assumption about Deer totally null and void because all the roles must be alignment-ambiguous enough to switch sides. The Locke cannot understand how this can be with an SK in the game, however, so The Locke is assuming that either the role does not work on every player, or that it does not work in the way you have been told it works, or that this game is incredibly swingy and alignment changes are possible. Answers would be better than assumptions.

If no answers are forthcoming, The Locke will simply have to keep two possibilities in mind; either The Mod does not want us to know all of the information about the role, or Pome does not want us to know all of the information about the role. The Locke thinks that an answer to Iecerint's question would also be very useful.

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Deer »

What's strange
about the
miller claim?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Iecerint »

X/Z, X/if X/I X/haven't X/already X/answered X/your X/question, X/I X/don't X/understand X/it.

X/If X/someone X/else X/understands X/Z's X/question, X/please X/restate X/it X/for X/me.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Deer wrote:
What's strange
about the
miller claim?
It should be made right off the bat.
It is not true that you did that.

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Deer »

Like I said, though, I have no miller experience
I didn't know that
was the norm.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Locke Lamora wrote:To Pome, The Locke says this: The Locke wants lots of answers about the role because The Locke thinks both that not only does it imply an anti-town alignment, particularly with Deer's results, but it also has extensive implications for the whole set-up. If you definitely can steal any role, then it renders Iecerint's assumption about Deer totally null and void because all the roles must be alignment-ambiguous enough to switch sides. The Locke cannot understand how this can be with an SK in the game, however, so The Locke is assuming that either the role does not work on every player, or that it does not work in the way you have been told it works, or that this game is incredibly swingy and alignment changes are possible. Answers would be better than assumptions.
The mod told me that there are no alignment changed- clear? So I PM'ed him asking what would happen had I targeted Zang last night, and I'm waiting for a response, so that is that for now, isn't it?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”