Mini 981: Descent into Chaos (Game Over)

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I decided to get up and move on to the group Gaston had joined. As I looked at the group, I could see an interesting dynamic going on. While Gaston, Theadora, and Hyperion all seemed to be actually part of the group, Peg stood slightly to the outside, looking on and listening in.

For a moment I looked down at Peg's lower body, conscious of the wooden leg underneath the blue robe. From what I'd heard, he'd once been a very powerful sorcerer in his own right. An accident fighting imps in the Yandes mountains took his leg, however, and he just wasn't the same since. Focusing on the task at hand, I moved closer to listen in to the conversation.

"...don't you see?" Hyperion was asking. "It's got to be the Eye! That's why this is happening!"

Theadora looked at him blankly. "Say what?"

"Yeah, I'm not following, either," said Gaston.

"We know the Eye has tremendous power," Hyperion explained. "Everyone else who's gone after it has never come out. The Eye must be defending itself, somehow."

Theadora shook her head. "You may have much experience fighting daemonic powers, Hyperion, but this is rather far-fetched, especially since we don't know what the Eye is capable of."

"That's the point. We don't know."

"Hold it." All of us turned to look at Peg, staring at us through squint eyes. "Doesn't anyone care about Xelmas? Poor boy, barely a year in the Guild."

"Truly sad, indeed," Theodora nodded.

"But we must look to ourselves now," Hyperion added. "If we don't find out what's happening and put a stop to it, we'll all die."

"Shouldn't we at least bury the body?" Peg pleaded. "It's not fitting for a man to have his body fed upon by the crows."

"As much as it would be proper, we don't have the luxury of formality." Hyperion glanced at us all. "When dealing with the power of daemons, you can never let down your guard."

"I'd do it, dammit, but my leg won't take a shovel!" Peg shouted. "Have you no honor?"

Hyperion shook his head. "Honor, unfortunately, is also a luxury."

"You're insane," Peg growled, and he turned around and thudded away. I looked back at Hyperion.
That was callous. Xelmas deserves a burial. I should speak to Abner about this.

I departed the group and went to find Abner.

Vote Count 1.4

(3) UncertainKitten: Kenman, easjo682, VasudeVa
(2) easjo682: UncertainKitten, farside22
(1) VasudeVa: Me=Weird
(1) Chronopie: Albert B. Rampage
(1) Albert B. Rampage: vIQleS
(1) ReaperCharlie: Pittbunny

Not Voting: ReaperCharlie, Nikanor, Chronopie

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday, June 6th, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. CST.
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:03 am

Post by easjo682 »

Oh yes, because it wouldn't be obvious ANYWAY due to people staying awake during the day and suffering no ill effects.
It wont be because there is only a
chance
that votes and actions will be effected by lack of sleep
Organizing sleep schedules at the least puts town and scum at the same level of information, with scum having a slight edge
I disagree, it gives a very small advantage to the town and a great advantage to the scum, who already have enough of an advantage.
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 am

Post by easjo682 »

sorry i meant to add this to previous post
MOD wrote:3a. If a player stays awake for more than two consecutive phases, there is a small chance that the player's votes and actions will be either randomized or fail to occur.
3b. After four consecutive phases without sleep, the chance of the above events occurring greatly increases.
see how it says chance, I dont like the idea on relying on CHANCE that mafia don't sleep and are the only ones not to sleep and ALSO end up with their votes being fucked with of which there is only a CHANCE of.
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

A chance that is greatly increased by phase 4, and FORCED phase 6.

Please, tell me PRECISELY how scum supposedly gets ANY advantage from organized sleep cycles.

And don't make it stupid, because I've had to deal with enough fucking stupid in mafia games today.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 am

I love how you also completely ignore forced sleep after phase 6.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 am

Oh, and finally, an organized town is scary for scum in GENERAL, not specifically related to sleep cycles. Towns that are willing to actually plan will slowly circle in on scum as more information becomes available. You and Vasu seem rather...oh, NERVOUS, about this idea.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry UK I just see the down side to the sleep of night. I can see a loop hole. Get back to the idea when were down to one scum in the game and # of town and I'm there with you.
easjo: UK wasn't the only one to say anything about it the sleep cycle. Why didn't you comment about nik's plan?
You're first post comes off as just following along with what I said to UK but nothing more. Questioning, commenting and coming forth and arguing your point on why UK is scum didn't come (granted I now see you are busy on the weekend) but why do you still think UK is scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 am

Well, again, as I have said several times, farside,
I AM MORE IN FAVOR OF THE DAY PLAN I PROPOSED

Intriguingly enough, no one has really discussed that either. How disturbing.

-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Kenman »

farside wrote: This is the only reason I find sleeping during the day over night better. Scum knows X is asleep so they target Y.
But also my plan says town finds X and Y scummy and says hey you need to sleep tonight and can't sleep during the day. I can see a loop hole if x is scum but not Y but if both are scum loop holes can be found. But my hope is if we think X and Y we just lynch one or the other the next day.
I would rather force those we find the scummiest not to sleep during the day.
I dont fully understand how this works. Is there another way you could explain it? Why not have the scummiest players sleep at night, therefore, it they are scum, they are either forced to lie or unable to kill. If they are unable to kill yay for us. If they are lieing, we have them stay awake n2, then we can test their votes on d3. To see if they actually slept N1. What do people think?
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

As it stands, I think scum have a greater edge on sleep knowledge.
Nice. Soo why are you vehemently going for sleep discussion if you think sleep discussion favors scum, hm?

Confirm Vote: UK

To other people who are not UK but are discussing organizing sleep:
I see it this way.
We organize sleep:
We get to vote and use our powers normally.(yay!)
Scum will have a good idea who to kill when(boo!)
We waste time and not scum hunt, also give scum the opportunity to disseminate bad info to town(boo!)

We don't organize:
Voting and using powers may a little off if you have no brain and do not sleep when you need to.(boo!)
....but it catch careless scum who is lying about their sleep patterns because..oh I don't know, maybe because they are busy killing people to get some shut eye.(yay!)
Scum will keep guessing and will therefore be less organized(yay!)

Let's see, there are 2 boos and 1 yay for organization and 2 yays, 1 boo for not.

UK-scum here says that I got nervous about town organizing this because I'm scum. I'm not sure how the hell that works. Unless of course me scum thinks like this:

Code: Select all

OH GASP! Town is organizing sleep patterns?! Whatever shall I do!? I did not sign up for a mini normal! I signed up for a mini-theme with sleepy cycles and shit! I'm so nervous about town being able to vote/use powers normally! I must stop them from organizing and giving me info on who to kill when!

I think scum would be more likely to attempt to organize sleep. I see organizing sleep patterns as sort of a mass claim, which will help scum out more than it will help town(at this stage anyway).

In conclusion: Stop discussing sleep(until there is a dire need to/it will lead to catching scum) and lynch UK(who is probscum).
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Kenman wrote:
farside wrote: This is the only reason I find sleeping during the day over night better. Scum knows X is asleep so they target Y.
But also my plan says town finds X and Y scummy and says hey you need to sleep tonight and can't sleep during the day. I can see a loop hole if x is scum but not Y but if both are scum loop holes can be found. But my hope is if we think X and Y we just lynch one or the other the next day.
I would rather force those we find the scummiest not to sleep during the day.
I dont fully understand how this works. Is there another way you could explain it? Why not have the scummiest players sleep at night, therefore, it they are scum, they are either forced to lie or unable to kill. If they are unable to kill yay for us. If they are lieing, we have them stay awake n2, then we can test their votes on d3. To see if they actually slept N1. What do people think?
Okay so the town says hey I think you need to sleep tonight. The scum knows player is town and they don't have to worry about that player if he sleeps as requested.
Scum will target someone else that is town instead as player alseep means no threat to scum and not info gained during the night if there is info to be gained by said player.
If you ever played scum most of the time they usually go after the most town player in the game anyways and leave those less then stellar in the game. It's just strategy.
Trust me there is a big loop hole you are missing in this that make it easy for scum to lie. (of course I'm going off an assumption based on most mafia games and abilities scum gain) But I will gladly make an ass out of myself in this situation then tell the scum the loop hole.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

@Kenman: You're an idiot.

I only had to read your first sentence to know that.

You sir, are a fucking moron.

I shall now dissect your post and tell you why:

Point one about favoring sleep discussion: OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY FUCKING SENTENCES OUT OF CONTEXT LIKE AN IDIOT YOU'D REALIZE THAT I FIGURE THAT SCUM'S ADVANTAGE IS LESSENED BY HAVING TOWN KNOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!

Point two about scumhunting: Continuing the idiotic trend, WHY THE FUCK IS SLEEP DISCUSSION AT
ALL
DETRACTING FROM SCUMHUNTING? Maybe
you'd
use it as an excuse to not do so, but I think actualy TOWNIES probably are scumhunting AS sleep is discussed. I know I am. easjo is still obvscum, VasudeVa is also obvscum, and I'd accuse you too but it seems really fucking retarded to have three scum on the same mislynch. At this point, I am convinced one of you three is a fucking idiot, and at the moment, that is you, Kenman.

Now, let me dissect your specific points about scum knowing who to kill when.

What? Just...what? How does sleep at ALL reveal who has what powers and who's a good kill? It's pretty obvious most people have an item, and it's ALSO pretty obvious that if any vanilla townies exist, they'll be smart and schedule sleep to look like a power role. I already broke your third point.

So, one pro, and no cons so far for sleep organization.

Now you see, your points in favor of NOT organizing sleep are also stupid. Points two and three, while decent, SAY THE SAME FUCKING THING. At BEST, you have a (half-assed) argument for not organizing being ON PAR with organizing.

Kenman ALSO, like an idiot, misrepresents my point about organization. I feel that organization begets organization. If we get sleep to work, we can get many OTHER things to work where necessary, which is FAR more damaging to scum. Scum need CHAOS to win, and an organized town has a FAR better chance of winning.

Therefore, Kenman is a fucking moron, and no one should ever listen to him since he is CLEARLY the designated Village Idiot.

And possibly scum, since his post actually gets less stupid as it goes on and more scummy. VasudeVa could be the VI in the group since he's been the least...obv scum about his feelings.

FoS: Kenman
anyway.

Oh yeah, and before you all say I'm being too defensive and clearly have something to hide, can it. Incompetence pisses me the fuck off and there are several games that support this.

IN OTHER NEWS!
, Pitt still has failed to answer my meta question and I'd like to know WHY.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 am

...I apologize to Kenman.

I misread. It is VasudeVa who is an idiot, and at this point obvious scum. I blended the two posts by scrolling too fast.

Please, Kenman, forgive me for abusing you, the abuse belongs to VasudeVa!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

Oh, right,

UnFoS: Kenman, HoS: VasudeVa
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Nikanor »

I really don't understand the UK wagon. Is speculating on game mechanics scummy now?
That said, I agree with UKrian2. About easjo and VV being scum, as well as her sleep plan (not that I really understand it. I'm just going to wait and do what I'm told).

Vote: easjo682.

Kenman, do you think that UK is scum? Because afaict your UK vote was random.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Nikanor »

I thought I put this in my last post, but: The current plan is to assign half the town to sleep during the day, and the rest have to figure out when to sleep on their own time, right?
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Kenman »

...I apologize to Kenman.

I misread. It is VasudeVa who is an idiot, and at this point obvious scum. I blended the two posts by scrolling too fast.

Please, Kenman, forgive me for abusing you, the abuse belongs to VasudeVa!
OMG after I read your first post I was like. Where the hell did this aggression come from? Sorry? But I understand now, so it cool xD.

Nik-
unvote
yah i forgot to do that lol. At this point UK seems obv town to me right now along with farside. As for now Vasedeva and Easjo are definitely big blips on my scum radar. But Im not thoroughly convinced yet, therefore Im willing to wait a little bit before I replace my vote.
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Nik: How can you agree with a a plan you don't understand? Why would you agree to something you dont' understand.
UK: Stop yelling at people and take a deep breathe. I stopped accusing you a few pages ago. I was just saying talking about the night plan is almost useless in my view. That is all. Geez
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:32 am

@farside: Sorry, but VasudeVa just tipped me over with the stupid. His entire post is just one long rant of someone who clearly does not think before posting.

Stupidity is basically one of my biggest Berserk Buttons in mafia. Stupid people are basically the main cause for any side to lose, in most mafia games I've played.

At any rate, I will try to tone down the flagrant insults my posts sometimes contain, and take about 5 minutes before I respond to posts that are beyond the pale in their incredible stupidity rather than doing it off the cuff.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:Nik: How can you agree with a a plan you don't understand? Why would you agree to something you dont' understand.
Nik wrote:I thought I put this in my last post, but: The current plan is to assign half the town to sleep during the day, and the rest have to figure out when to sleep on their own time, right?
If that's the plan, I agree to it. I just feel that I'm missing something is all.

Is linking to TvTropes becoming a meme now? :?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 am

Eh, I've always done it from time to time. I once played a game offsite where EVERY POST had a trope in it. It was great.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 am

EBWOP: Every post I made, anyway.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Point one about favoring sleep discussion: OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY FUCKING SENTENCES OUT OF CONTEXT LIKE AN IDIOT YOU'D REALIZE THAT I FIGURE THAT SCUM'S ADVANTAGE IS LESSENED BY HAVING TOWN KNOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!
I did read the whole thing(Your ISO 36). You are not making sense. You said and I quote:

Organizing sleep schedules at the least puts town and scum at the same level of information, with scum having a slight edge. As it stands, I think scum have a greater edge on sleep knowledge.

What help does knowing who slept when give town?
Answer: Nothing. Let's say Player A was designated to sleep D2. All this tells us is that Player A could not act D2. That does not mean he's scum, that also does not mean he's town. Therefore: Why find out? More over why the fuck waste time claiming this shit if it will not help us catch scum?
Point two about scumhunting: Continuing the idiotic trend, WHY THE FUCK IS SLEEP DISCUSSION AT ALL DETRACTING FROM SCUMHUNTING? Maybe you'd use it as an excuse to not do so, but I think actualy TOWNIES probably are scumhunting AS sleep is discussed.
What scumhunting? In case you have minor stages of brain dementia: I'll remind you.

Pre-ISO26, you were doing almost no scumhunting(bar the Pittbunny vote. Which doesn't look like genuine scum-hunt at all.) which was why I raised the flag 'Hey you're discussing the setup and not scumhunting.'

As far as I'm concerned: You are not scumhunting. You are OMGUSing and pointing fingers at people who disagree with you. Sure! Point fingers at the guy who you pointed out your mistakes.
What? Just...what? How does sleep at ALL reveal who has what powers and who's a good kill? It's pretty obvious most people have an item, and it's ALSO pretty obvious that if any vanilla townies exist, they'll be smart and schedule sleep to look like a power role. I already broke your third point.
Sleep reveals who can take actions when. Sleeping people cannot have actions and therefore, can be killed at another day. Suppose that 1 claimed cop says that he needs to sleep the next night, scum will not NK him and NK someone else because they no longer fear being investigated. Therefore, they can NK him another time. And possibly use his survival to say he's scum. 'Hey claimed cop is still alive! Let's lynch!'
Now you see, your points in favor of NOT organizing sleep are also stupid. Points two and three, while decent, SAY THE SAME FUCKING THING. At BEST, you have a (half-assed) argument for not organizing being ON PAR with organizing.
Read above. By organizing sleep, we are giving away info to scum. I don't see how the info(if available) we gain from organizing sleep will help out town scumhuntwise. Is it really worth it to give that info to scum just to not have failactions/failvotes? Feel free to point out how this will be helpful beyond that, please.
I feel that organization begets organization. If we get sleep to work, we can get many OTHER things to work where necessary, which is FAR more damaging to scum. Scum need CHAOS to win, and an organized town has a FAR better chance of winning.
I don't disagree with you that organization helps town. But see here, that failvotes/failPRs don't really matter much as long as we get scum lynched. Of course, I'll give you that you are one of them people who rely on PRs since your scumhunt is obviously bad.

TLDR: Sleep organization does not help scumhunt and feeds info to scum. Whatever help sleep organization gives town is minimal and is not really worth the info given to scum. While scum are given small info, the info town gains is worthless.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Playing catchup. The reason I didn't answer UK question since last post is because A. That was....10 hours ago, when I left for work. and B. A reread of my available games in fact disproves me, and seeing as the other games are in play, I can't even guarantee that I've ever said something of the sort. Apologize for the possible hyperbole.
UncertainKitten wrote: As for scum lying, the sleep mechanic IS constructed as such so that scum can't lie for too long as long as we stick TO forcing them to sleep at night. They MAY be able to skip one night phase. Skipping two would be too dangerous for them.
Not if scum stagger skips in regards to themselves as a party. If there are two scum, they can stagger night phases with minimal loss to their effectiveness. Obviously, three scum makes it both A. Easier, and B. Allowing the two-scum setup to work with both a Kill and PR ability (for as long as it takes to get down to a legitimate twoscum setup, anyway).

Then again, organized night phase sleeping is a mechanical trap, from a structural standpoint. An organized day phase plan is much better, but I don't see how to immediately exploit mass sleeping for more than a few days. That is to say, a PLAN for sleeping will only work for a few days, unless we're accurate with scumlynches. Nothing like having a few mislynches, getting cosy in bed, and having scum do a mislynch powerpush to victory without any town involvement. I still agree we need one, though. Any information is better than none at all.

Also: Oh god, you're a troper. I just got out, don't suck me back in.

Nikanor wrote:I thought I put this in my last post, but: The current plan is to assign half the town to sleep during the day, and the rest have to figure out when to sleep on their own time, right?
No. Trap. Anything that significantly skews down the required amount for lynching is a bad move. The last thing town needs is for a minihammer to kick in unexpectedly fast, start accusing everyone on the wagon of being scum, and then finding only one out of however many over the course of several days. I mean, that IS usually how games wind up, but town only wins with particularly good scumhunters in that scenario. I know very little of any of you, and thus aren't particularly keen on that idea, especially noting my own MS capabilities.

I can't see much of a benefit of having more than, I don't know....a third? of town sleeping at any particular point of the day. I also feel that we need to be careful of who we put on particular sleep cycles, just so we don't have, for example, stupid people debating for three days over pointless nonsense while the better players are twiddling their thumbs. It's probably best to ensure at least 1-2 constructive players active during any partial sleep segment.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Pittbunny »

@StupidVesu: Claimed cops daysleep, duh. Why waste your night sleeping? Action economy, learn it before counterexampling.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”