farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Not sure why you think Sens is coming off scummy there Vel. This is the most sensible I have seen Sens act in a game in some time. Usually I don't see him being that way. And I think the back and forth between Sens and Cirno is just stupid. Cirno if your going to give info of a game that you are an alt in then tell people who you are in the game and stop with the take a guess here or 4 games to look at.
You always have a tendancy to make me want to drink.

That said I didn't realize the deadline was today but I like the no lynch.

vote: No Lynch
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:36 am

Post by wolframnhart »

vote no lynch
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

farside22 wrote:Not sure why you think Sens is coming off scummy there Vel.
Why do you think I thought Sens was coming off scummy? Not at all what I intended. I was merely commenting on the bickering as that's what's taken up the majority of the last two pages.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
farside22 wrote:Not sure why you think Sens is coming off scummy there Vel.
Why do you think I thought Sens was coming off scummy? Not at all what I intended. I was merely commenting on the bickering as that's what's taken up the majority of the last two pages.
man I'm lossing it I swore I saw you call Sens scummy.

Sorry about that. :oops:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by yawetag »

Rene Crowder's voice booms above you all: "Well, well, well. How boring. You aren't even brave enough to kill someone. That's okay -- you'll need friends in this game, too."

You instantly fall asleep.

Day 1 Vote Count

Current as of
Post #203

No Lynch
- 4 (SensFan, Vel-Rahn Koon, farside22, wolframnhart)
mavsfan41
- 1 (chnorek)
Cirno
- 1 (Mr.Sandman)
farside22
- 1 (Cirno)

Not Voting:
mavsfan41

It takes
5 votes
to kill a contestant.

No one was lynched today. Night has begun, and will expire on April 30 at 11:59pm Central. All night actions must be sent in by that time.
"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." --Winston Churchill
"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all." --John F. Kennedy

Typically only on during the evenings.
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by yawetag »

The lights are on and you see everyone else stirring in their seats. Everyone except
Mr.Sandman
, who is slouched over, green liquid oozing from his nose. You turn your head to look away. It's then that you notice
mavsfan41
's body on the floor. Well, half of it next to one side of his chair and the other half on the other side. It doesn't take long for everyone to notice.

Mr.Sandman
(Vanilla Townie) has been poisoned.

mavsfan41
(Weak Cop) has been lasered in half.

"It's about time." Rene Crowder laughs. "This game was getting boring. As you can tell, two of your fellow
Cigula
members are now dead. That leaves four of you alive... and two
Golubovic
members. Maybe this will get the fire burning... figuratively, of course."

Day 2 has begun.
"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." --Winston Churchill
"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all." --John F. Kennedy

yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by yawetag »

Players Alive

chnorek

Cirno

farside22

wolframnhart
jbernier93

SensFan
The1fifi

Vel-Rahn Koon

Current Vote Count

Current as of
Post #203

Not Voting:
chnorek, Cirno, farside22, wolframnhart, SensFan, Vel-Rahn Koon

With
alive, it takes
4 votes
to kill a contestant.

Deadline:
May 13, 2010 at 11:59pm Central (-0600) Time

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

fos: Chronek

I have to see if mavsfan was paying attention enough to check on who he was assigned to investigate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright just looked at when mavsfan41 last posted and when we had the list of who was checking who. He did post after the list was completed but didn't say anything on following thru.

I would like others views on this.
chnorek
chnorek
Goon
chnorek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 am

Post by chnorek »

maybe its good time for scum to become part of history on this forums and be first to volunteer their own lives to save townie?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 am

Post by wolframnhart »

FoS Chnorek

I will hold off on the vote for now but I think with as big a discussion the hypo claim was that mavsfan would have paid attention to it, but like farside i would like to hear from others.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

I think that we have to assume that mavsfan, as a Town player, followed the list. Not that he was all that helpful yesterday, and I did list him as a possible scum, but the lurky behavior could be attributed to a Cop trying to fly under the radar. Now we need to go back and look at Chnorek and find his buddy.

On a different tack: how does everyone feel about any other "Cops" claiming today? Can we take the chance that any other Cops revealing now will give us more information than keeping quiet until tomorrow?

Everyone take a look at the breakdown for tomorrow. Night 2, we'll have T T T T M. Theoretically, with no other Cops, we have T T T M for Day 3. That would be a normal game LyLo situation.

If we have one more Cop in the game, we have T T T C M for Night 2. Day 3 we'll either have T T C M, with either an innocent on one of the remaining Town, or the scum will kill the cop's investigation. Or, we could wind up with T T M for Day 3, with the Mafia killing a Townie, and the Cop dying because he investigated the other Maifa.

If we have 2 more Cops in the game, we have T T C C M for Night 2. Only one of the Cops could die from investigating a Mafia (assuming we popcorn again). That would leave T C M for Day 3 worst case scenario.

I think our best bet is to do another popcorn. And we should do as much scum hunting today as possible. I'm not going to vote for Chnorek until we're ready to end the day.

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

@Sens and Farside: What specifically made you think that Wolf is Town? I believe that on Day 1 both of you explicitly stated that Wolf was Town. I would like to hear your reasoning please. Be as specific as possible.

More later.

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 am

Post by SensFan »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:@Sens and Farside: What specifically made you think that Wolf is Town? I believe that on Day 1 both of you explicitly stated that Wolf was Town. I would like to hear your reasoning please. Be as specific as possible.
This is not true, for me at least. What I said (and Cirno was the one who put words in my mouth) was that if I had to pick someone I thought was most likely to be Town, it would be wolf. I don't remember exactly why - I can check back later - but I think it was just a general gut feeling. Don't forget, the context was for someone to start the popcorn claim, and I was trying to get us started as soon as possible, its not like I did a full PBPA and decided wolf was most likely pro-Town.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:@Sens and Farside: What specifically made you think that Wolf is Town? I believe that on Day 1 both of you explicitly stated that Wolf was Town. I would like to hear your reasoning please. Be as specific as possible.

More later.
For me it was particle him discussion the game but my real town view was when he was the first to mention doing no lynch. Typically something like that is met with scorn and suspicion and I can't see scum being the first to mention something like that and be under suspicion for the idea.
Also just vibes/gut reading Wolf.

As for mavs I'm going on the assumption he read what was going on and checked out the player he was assigned to check.
I also think chnorek and Cirno are scum together at this point.

For those wondering why it comes from the first vote and question I asked. chnorek voted me for talking about an ongoing game. I asked him why he thought I was talking about an ongoing game. This was his response when I asked him about his RVS vote:
chnorek wrote:i didnt know. i just assumed you did to bring any reason for my random vote. why do you ask?
Now he had a shot in the dark on being right and I know as a mod I allow the scum team to communicate pre-game. Pretty sure with the thread closed yawetag allowed communication between the scum team as well.
I wondered if Cirno may have brought up that we were in a game together still on going.
Plus I noticed another time where Chnorek was quick to come to Cirno's defense.
chnorek wrote:
FoS: farside

for trying to build fake case on Cirno
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Cirno »

I'm for the the massclaim. This seems as good a time as any, especially seeing as we have nothing but speculation to go on (as farside demonstrates).
SensFan wrote:This is not true, for me at least. What I said (and Cirno was the one who put words in my mouth)
Please show me where I put any words into your mouth, sir.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:59 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I think another popcorn isn't a bad idea, not so much a mass claim. Reason being is that I think a mass claim might give scum more of a chance to counter claim that could cause more damage in the long run, but a popcorn hypo claim again would be a little more tricky.

Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Cirno »

We are going to be in trouble if we don't lynch scum today. We are in a pinch even if we do. chnorek is just about confirmed scum, but I still think we need as much information as possible before we lynch, if only to put us in a better position on day 3. I welcome the fakeclaims.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Cirno wrote:I'm for the the massclaim. This seems as good a time as any, especially seeing as we have nothing but
speculation
scum hunting to go on (as farside demonstrates)..
Fixed

I also don't believe in coincidences but I do have another theory on all this of who could be chnorek's scum partner.
However that is speculation. Now I find it most fasinating that your talking about a mass claim when in essence there is either 1 or 2 more weak cops, 2 scum (and hey if you want to claim scum be my guess) and the rest is vt so how does a mass claim help when there may not be another weak cop?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Cirno »

It gives us information on who claims to be what and the validity of some of that information could be determined during the night. That, along with any information we gain from today's lynch, will put us in a much better position for sorting through claims and speculation tomorrow.

Just for clarification, you agree that chnorek is scum, yes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Cirno wrote: Just for clarification, you agree that chnorek is scum, yes?
90% sure on this based on mavs death. the 10% concerned he was not reading the thread.
There is a chance we do not have another weak cop. What are you expecting with a mass claim?

I actually may be supporting a mass claim for another reason but let me see what Cirno say's first to the question.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Massclaim no. As wolf says that's just going to sow confusion. Popcorn definitely. And why are we in a pinch? We're going to lynch chnorek today, that guarantees us a day 3. And no one is talking about ending the day now.

Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Cirno »

@VRK:You want all the cops to claim, but not a massclaim? If all the cops claim, then everyone else must be assumed to be vanilla townies or scum, right? What is the difference?

@Farside: Don't you understand my talking points by now? Naturally, I'm going to say "I'm expecting information".
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Cirno wrote:@VRK:You want all the cops to claim, but not a massclaim? If all the cops claim, then everyone else must be assumed to be vanilla townies or scum, right? What is the difference?
Where did I say I want all the cops to claim?

@Farside: Don't you understand my talking points by now? Naturally, I'm going to say "I'm expecting information".
I don't know what farside is looking for, but how about you paint me a picture? How do YOU envision us undergoing a massclaim giving us more information? What information do you expect to get?

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

@farside, wolf, & Cirno:

how do you feel about Sensfan?

Return to “Completed Open Games”