CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 am

Post by CSL »

Hey guys, I see that, according to my clock, that you guys have two hours until I pick off the Town's Most Wanted.

Now, I'm likely not going to be on at deadline, so I'm going to say this.

Any voting/unvoting will not count in two hours. If you try to, you will be heartily laughed at.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Gheb wrote:
farside22 wrote:Sorry I should say Gheb has no reason's for wanting my lynch as far as I found.
Not as much as Yellow but I do.
You better have a good reason. I doubt you have anything as I already explain the bs slip that sando is all about and continues to ignore my point of doing it yesterday.

unvote:
vote: yellow
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Max »

Okay that's lucky that day hasn't ended, I didn't know deadline had been brought forward. To summarise I'd like a TQO lynch tomorrow, failing that a Farside22 one. I'll post proper cases tomorrow when I can be certain the mod won't end the day while I'm typing.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 am

Post by CSL »

You have lynched yellowbunny. The following modscene is an effect of the lynch...

Time's running out. The final bell is set to ring any moment now. Suddenly, Sando, Gheb, TQO, Chronopie, and farside point their fingers at yellowbunny. She looks startled, then walks out angrily. You all are suddenly stricken with fear. JacobSavage did the exact same thing, so you assume that yellowbunny was town. Just to be sure, Gheb looks in her bag. There were papers and books, much like any ordinary student would have in their bags. However, there seems to be a device for communication, and torturing devices, including a flamethrower. Looks like you sent one of the baddies away!

yellowbunny - Fire Mafiate - Expelled Day 2!!!
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 am

Post by CSL »

The Final Votecount of Day 2

Max (L-5)
farside22 (L-5)
Sando (L-4) DTMaster
The Quintastic One (L-3) Max, startransmission
Gheb (L-5)
startransmission (L-5)
DTMaster (L-5)
yellowbunny (L-0) Gheb, The Quintastic One, Chronopie, Sando, farside22

Chronopie (L-5)

Not voting: Everyone else

With 9 alive, 5 will lynch

~ It is now Night 2. Deadline is Wednesday, April 21st, @ 6:00pm EST, Computer clock time! (5:00pm Forum Time) All remaining mafia are allowed to communicate until Day 3 begins!

Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 am

Post by CSL »

All actions were received. Day 3 begins...

You wake up. You all take a quick headcount. Apparently no one was missing. The eight of you remain. (Flavor to be edited later)

No one died Night 2!!!
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 am

Post by CSL »

The Yay, dead mafia! votecount

Max (L-5)
farside22 (L-5)
Sando (L-5)
The Quintastic One (L-5)
Gheb (L-5)
startransmission (L-5)
DTMaster (L-5)
Chronopie (L-5)

Not voting: Everyone else

With 8 alive, 5 will lynch

~ It is now Day 3. Deadline is Wednesday, May 12th, @ 5:00pm Forum Time

Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Max
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I'm guessing that the mafia either both hit the same person, both tried to hit the other scum team, or doc was right + one tried hit the other. /NK spec

--

But seriously Farside, no case, no explanation even? Did your NK attempt fail vs max?

Vote: Farside
I like this one.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

Chronopie wrote:I'm guessing that the mafia either both hit the same person, both tried to hit the other scum team, or doc was right + one tried hit the other. /NK spec
This actually makes alot of sense. Because if Startransmission really is the Doc as he says it is, I could imagine that both mafia tried to target him, therefore both of their NK's would be cancelled.

Which is awesome, because that means the Mafia has got to be really nervous right now. They know they can't risk nightkilling Start, as the other Mafia could still be thinking the same thing, so if Start is our Doc he's virtually free to successfully protect the town.

So let's use this extra day to our advantage. Three scum left to go, we know they've gotta be nervous, so the first two actions of this day are definitely worth looking into.

1st, Farside immediately gets back on the Max attack. So either Farside knows something or she's just resuming her hunt of Max from yesterday, which is pretty standard procedure. But still, we're gonna need more than a simple vote to reason why Max is the best lynch today.

2nd, Chronopie jumps on Farside for immediately jumping on Max. My gut tells me this is a big read into a possible Chrono/Max scumteam. Likewise, Chrono and Max have been working together for a while now, particularly when they tried to vote for me in sequence yesterday. So this sudden defense of Max doesn't surprise me.

So a series of questions.

To Chronopie: Why does Farsides vote on Max unnerve you enough to vote directly for her? Furthermore, what do you think about your interactions with Max and how that can be considered buddying?

To Max: Do you believe that your interactions with Chronopie exemplify buddying behavior, and if you are town, do you feel this interaction makes Chronopie scummy or do you get town vibes?

To Sando: What are your thoughts on Chronopies NK Speculation. Agree/Disagree?

To Farside: Care to elaborate as to why you suspect Max? Do you also feel there is a Chrono/Max connection?

To Startransmission: If you feel comfortable discussing your night actions post claim, did you successfully protect someone last night or was it just dual NK targeting? You don't have to reveal any identities. Just if one of them was protected by you.

To Gheb/DTM:See Sando's Question.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@TQO

I don't know why you're amazed since that's all the possible scenarios on why a NK failed. ><. It's impossible not to agree on it since at least one of those happened.

That said with a confirmed scum we can do a partial VC analysis: Already I noticed something weird in CSL ISO 75:
CSl wrote:
JacobSavage (L-1)
Max,
kmd4390,
farside22,
chauchaudotcom, startransmission,
yellowbunny !
I'll get back to you but things to note:

Star should be considered pro-town Doc without a CC. A CC should happen now or we are screwed. Green = town, red = fire, blue when we get it = ice.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Sando »

TQO wrote:To Sando: What are your thoughts on Chronopies NK Speculation. Agree/Disagree?
I think you've misunderstood Chrono's NK Spec. Chrono basically listed all the possible outcomes (assuming scum submitted at all). They are:

Both targetted same person (most probably Start)
1 targetted the doc-protected target, 1 targetted other team
Both targetted opposing scum teams.

Now I'm not sure if scum would find out why their kill didn't go through, but assuming not, scum wouldn't be happy right now I think.

If they targetted Start, they can pretty safely assume that the other team also did. The only way this isn't true is if Start is scum, and we haven't had a counter-claim. This gives the scum no information really.

If they targetted someone else, they don't know if it failed because of a doc protect, because the other scum targetted the same target, or because their target is scum.

Basically, what I'm getting at is that I don't think Start should state who he protected. This is assuming that scum wouldn't know why their kill failed, if they would, then that changes things a lot.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Chronopie »

It seriously isn't a max buddying attempt. It's an 'out to get farside' attempt. I dislike the way that farside has been playing this game, i.e. reads scummy.

--

No start shouldn't reveal whom they protected, don't let the scum know for certain whether their target was opposite scum, doc protected, or the same person. ofc If they both tried take out the doc, they'll know.

--

Yes my NK spec was the complete spectrum, that's the point, without any info, we cannot NK spec any more effectively, thus '/NK spec'
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Sando »

TQO wrote:To Startransmission: If you feel comfortable discussing your night actions post claim, did you successfully protect someone last night or was it just dual NK targeting? You don't have to reveal any identities. Just if one of them was protected by you.
Wait, what?

Unless doc's normally get notified of success or failure of their protections (I've never played a proper doc), this is an incredibly odd question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

To Farside: Care to elaborate as to why you suspect Max? Do you also feel there is a Chrono/Max connection?
I don't know about Chrono/Max any more. I find Chrono scummy. (1) not reading the game (2) following bw and lacey felt scummy to me most of day 1.
Max is just scummy and nothing changed on that. He was not on the YB wagon and never commented about it. I'm happy with that thought alone.
99% certain Max is scum based on what I stated yesterday 93% that chrono is scum.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Gheb »

Chronopie wrote:But seriously Farside, no case, no explanation even? Did your NK attempt fail vs max?

I like this one.
Even though I don't like farside's play so far this post is utter bullshit. Farside has been after Max literally all game and now it suddenly becomes worth a vote? That doesn't seem right to me at all as I don't remember you commenting about Max vs farside all that much before.

Also the "did your NK attempt fail vs max" part is scummy as hell.

Vote Chronopie
I like this one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Gheb wrote:
farside22 wrote:Sorry I should say Gheb has no reason's for wanting my lynch as far as I found.
Not as much as Yellow but I do.
Point to what your issues are.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Gheb »

Already explained it yesterDay. Let me search the post regarding the JS wagon again.

Chrono's attack vs farside reminds of GoroHondaScum's buddying from D1 though. I know it's not quite the same but there are still parallels that I'm going to point out as soon as possible.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am

Sando wrote:
TQO wrote:To Startransmission: If you feel comfortable discussing your night actions post claim, did you successfully protect someone last night or was it just dual NK targeting? You don't have to reveal any identities. Just if one of them was protected by you.
Wait, what?

Unless doc's normally get notified of success or failure of their protections (I've never played a proper doc), this is an incredibly odd question.

I had to think of a question for somebody who for all intents and purposes, is confirmed Doc. I'm just trying to make sure everyone is still engaged in the conversation, and that's all I could think of at a moment's notice to keep Start interested in the game.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Gheb »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83#2213383

Explanation on why I don't like farside. Mainly inconsistent play and weak cop-out to hop the JS wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:@Gheb: Would pushing your lynch result in the same outcome as lynching Jacob?
I will keep asking this question in response to you one point against me on my vote.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Sando »

The vote from Farside looks like it's simply an attempt to look townie by 'hammering' the person who was going to be lynched anyway.

The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Gheb: Would pushing your lynch result in the same outcome as lynching Jacob?
I will keep asking this question in response to you one point against me on my vote.

What kind of question is that? I mean seriously. The obvious answer that any brain dead chimp could give is "Yes, lynching me would result in the same outcome as lynching Jacob. I.E., I would come up town". Even scum would play that gambit and play it easily. Honestly, what kind of tell are you trying to get here?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 am

Post by DTMaster »

@TQO/Sando
Doc speculation only works with one mafia faction left in this game in terms of clearance. Star can choose to claim his target, but it doesn't clear the person.

@Sando
Are you calling Farside out on bussing then?

I don't see how Farside appears more townie with the hammer vote. It was close to deadline, and YB flaked. We already had issues with the YB player slot when I first brought out the Jacob point against her, and when Gheb brought her up/Goro on D1. If farside didn't hammer it, someone else would have or a deadline lynch would have happened. So I don't see the argument.

@Gheb
Huh buddying = the same as attacking. I'm pretty sure if you brought the distancing argument. the concepts are diffrent. I'll wait to see your case though.

@TQO
Scum actually have less reason to be nervous then you think. Since they can't be cross killed, it's reverse: Town has it harder. The last Ice/Fire game is a good example. Imagine each mod-kill a lynch, and each night in the Worst Case Scenerio: 2 town deaths.

@Myself.
Need to reread. Got exams. Will be back tomorrowish.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Max »

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to request to
replace out
because I've got so much work that just seems to be getting bigger, my time for mafia has been reduced so I'm only moderating my current game then I'll be taking a break for a few months.

Sorry. Max

Return to “Completed Open Games”