Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Elmocrates wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:You (one of you?) has been something of an elf apologist.
Based on what? I don't think that's true at all.

Elmo
Based on your rather extensive back-and-forth with Sens. You posted several "she may think this" "she may think that" posts.

Vote Count 22: Lynch

Starbuck - 1 - PaltryExcuse
xvart - 4 - Budja, Kmd4390, FeFiFoFum, Anon
xofelf -
- SensFan, Drippereth, Papa Zito, xvart, SpyreX, Cobalt, Cyberbob, Elscouta, ooba
Jack - 2 - curiouskarmadog, Steam-Powered Shovel
Cyberbob - 1 - Iecerint
Cobalt - 1 - Starbuck
Steam-Powered Shovel - 3 - farside22, SocioPath, MehPlusRawr
FeFiFoFum - 1 - J-Scope
Ooba - 1 - Elmocrates
Elscouta - 1 - Jack

Not Voting (1): xofelf

With 25 players alive it'll take 13 to lynch and 13 to no-Lynch.

There are no players in the
Halls of Mandos
, so right now there are no
Revive
or
Destroy
counts.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Elmocrates »

I quizzed Sens on his reasoning for suspecting xofelf because it looked inconsistent to me. That's a long way from what you seem to be implying. Obviously I can't quiz them equally since xofelf hasn't laid out her reasoning like I've repeatedly asked her to.

Elmo
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 am

Post by SensFan »

Elmocrates wrote:
xofelf wrote:On GNE there was one game that we played
Where is GNE? Can you please link to the game, or if not then tell me where it was? Or at least give some indication that this game is really out there. Because if you're telling the truth, putting that game in front of us is absolutely your best move at the moment. I mean, it should be really really easy to prove that Sens is lying right now, and getting a guaranteed scum lynch should make you ecstatic, right?
In order to speed things up, since she may not come online until later, I'll provide the link to that game: here

Notes:
*It was abandonned during Day3
*It was a grand total of 10 pages, including sign-ups and confirms
*I posted a grand total of 10 times, including an "/in" and a "/confirm"
*The roles were never revealed post-game to my knowledge

So yeah, I don't think the game is of any real use in terms of meta.
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

J-Scope wrote:@SPS: Why did you think the Els wagon was dumb?
Because calling someone your scum-buddy in the RVS is a null tell.
Elmocrates wrote:
Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:Elmocrates, lying would definitely be bad play from xofelfscum, but I really can't imagine town making that comment.
Assuming Sens is scum & lying, why?
You're right: if Sens is making it all up, then obviously town make that comment. I mostly meant that I can't imagine town lying about something like that.

xofelf's latest post is enough to make
unvote, vote: xofelf
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Jack »

SPS is moving up my scumlist.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I find our lack of DGB disturbing.

Elmo:
Elmo 487 wrote:Whether she actually does is irrelevant. She might mistakenly believe she does.
Elmo 491 wrote:Unless you think xofelf's meta skills are perfect, there is some reasonable chance that she genuinely thought she had a meta tell on you.
Elmo 496 wrote:It doesn't tell you which games she's read; she might have read previous games where you were scum.
Elmo 507 wrote: I just don't see how "not being the type" can be so strong that you immediately think she's lying when she asserts a meta read on you.
These kinds of quotes are what I'm talking about. I found it weird that you'd make assumptions about xofelf while slamming Sens for making assumptions about xofelf. Or posting any of these at all and just letting xofelf dig her own grave.
Kappa
Just Monika
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:10 am

Post by Jack »

I agree with what Elmo was saying in those quotes. You can't just claim someone is lying if it's reasonable to say that they could just be mistaken.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Jack wrote:I agree with what Elmo was saying in those quotes. You can't just claim someone is lying if it's reasonable to say that they could just be mistaken.
Sure you can't, but I'd expect people to want xofelf to be the one to respond to it, not Elmo.
Kappa
Just Monika
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 am

Post by ooba »

Papa Zito wrote:
ooba wrote:316: @Papa Zito: OMGUS? Iecerint never attacked you?
He voted me in 310.
Sorry I meant to ask "But how is it OMGUS if you never attacked him?"

Here are the seven posts in the game you made before that
Post 1 wrote:vote: farside

Wagon gogogo.

Wait, I've already tried this before.

unvote: farside
vote: Sensfan

Policy gogogo.
Post 2 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:

Policy gogogo.
Elaborate please.
Sorry, confidential.
Post 3 wrote:unvote: Sensfan
vote: MehPlusRawr

Post.
Post 4 wrote:Guys.
Míriel Therindë wrote:
7. MehPlusRawr

Bold means Confirmed.
Confirmed and 0 posts. I call shenanigans. Lynch plz.
Post 5 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
Elaborate please.
Sorry, confidential.
This isn't a good way to play. "OMG I'm getting all these reactions" isn't a reason not to expand on why Sens would be a good policy lynch.
The Sens vote had nothing to do with reactions. Confidential = private.

Also, happy birthday.
Post 6 wrote:
Budja wrote:Zito's lurker hunt amuses me. Your being a
little
hypocritical there. So what you think of xvart? Jack? etc. (That kind-of grammatically sucks :P)
Glad you're amused. It's a game, after all.

I haven't gotten much of anything out of these pages. Everything's too splintered. I can say I'm fairly confident that xofelf is scum though... lots and lots of talking about playstyles and meta and other crap. Have an iso look.

I'd be voting there if I didn't think MehPlusRawr's lurking (is that a hydra?) was more egregious.
Post 7 wrote:
Budja wrote:xvart seems to compulsively misrep/generalise. Agree/disagree? Scummy or not?
So I iso'd xvart.

He's extremely defensive and sarcastic, and I see a bit of backpedaling here and there. Most of his interactions with people are knee-jerk. The major sticking point here seems to be the claiming scumbuddies bit. Apparently his opinion is that claiming scumbuddies, even in jest, is scummy. If that's his opinion, and he's following through, so be it. His iso 10 seems to honestly sums up his activity.

Budja wrote:Jack made a random cop breadcrumb comment and and produces little content. I found that scummy. Do you agree?
A random cop breadcrumb (if that's even what it was) is null. I would say all the people talking about it are worse than the one who did it.

Lack of content, however, is true, and I agree that it's scummy. Also his reaction to a sudden wagon on him ("What, you don't find Cyberbob scummy?") was lulz.
Kmd4390 wrote:I don't understand how it can hurt to tell us why Sens should be policy lynched. I don't see how it helps not to tell us. You are making no sense by witholding this.
It's a private matter, and as good a reason as any for an opening vote. That's really all there is to say about it.

I think that's everything to me. I'm going to read back and try to get more involved.

Two other things:

1. Now that MehPlusRawr has posted an incredibly lame case on Shovel, can we lynch him?
2. Also, the elmo hydra is pinging me for some reason.
Followed by this post where you claim OMGUS
Post 8 wrote:Thanks Iceman. Also OMGUS.

Papa Zito wrote:
ooba wrote:I also realized that Papa Zito did not replay to Iecerint's post 318 where he enquires about the OMGUS
Iecerint does not follow up here either
Well, see above. I don't think anyone takes OMGUS seriously anymore anyway.
Well, if a player accuses me of OMGUS when there wasn't an attack from him in the first place - I'd take it pretty seriously (at least enough to follow up)
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Jack »

MehPlus, how come you confirmed but didn't post?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 am

Post by ooba »

Papa Zito wrote:
He voted me in 310.

Here are the seven posts in the game you made before that
Post 1 wrote:vote: farside

Wagon gogogo.

Wait, I've already tried this before.

unvote: farside

Policy gogogo.
Post 2 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:

Policy gogogo.
Elaborate please.
Sorry, confidential.
Post 3 wrote:unvote: Sensfan
vote: MehPlusRawr

Post.
Post 4 wrote:Guys.
Míriel Therindë wrote:
7. MehPlusRawr

Bold means Confirmed.
Confirmed and 0 posts. I call shenanigans. Lynch plz.
Post 5 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
Elaborate please.
Sorry, confidential.
This isn't a good way to play. "OMG I'm getting all these reactions" isn't a reason not to expand on why Sens would be a good policy lynch.
The Sens vote had nothing to do with reactions. Confidential = private.

Also, happy birthday.
Post 6 wrote:
Budja wrote:Zito's lurker hunt amuses me. Your being a
little
hypocritical there. So what you think of xvart? Jack? etc. (That kind-of grammatically sucks :P)
Glad you're amused. It's a game, after all.

I haven't gotten much of anything out of these pages. Everything's too splintered. I can say I'm fairly confident that xofelf is scum though... lots and lots of talking about playstyles and meta and other crap. Have an iso look.

I'd be voting there if I didn't think MehPlusRawr's lurking (is that a hydra?) was more egregious.
Post 7 wrote:
Budja wrote:xvart seems to compulsively misrep/generalise. Agree/disagree? Scummy or not?
So I iso'd xvart.

He's extremely defensive and sarcastic, and I see a bit of backpedaling here and there. Most of his interactions with people are knee-jerk. The major sticking point here seems to be the claiming scumbuddies bit. Apparently his opinion is that claiming scumbuddies, even in jest, is scummy. If that's his opinion, and he's following through, so be it. His iso 10 seems to honestly sums up his activity.

Budja wrote:Jack made a random cop breadcrumb comment and and produces little content. I found that scummy. Do you agree?
A random cop breadcrumb (if that's even what it was) is null. I would say all the people talking about it are worse than the one who did it.

Lack of content, however, is true, and I agree that it's scummy. Also his reaction to a sudden wagon on him ("What, you don't find Cyberbob scummy?") was lulz.
Kmd4390 wrote:I don't understand how it can hurt to tell us why Sens should be policy lynched. I don't see how it helps not to tell us. You are making no sense by witholding this.
It's a private matter, and as good a reason as any for an opening vote. That's really all there is to say about it.

I think that's everything to me. I'm going to read back and try to get more involved.

Two other things:

1. Now that MehPlusRawr has posted an incredibly lame case on Shovel, can we lynch him?
2. Also, the elmo hydra is pinging me for some reason.
Followed by this post where you claim OMGUS
Post 8 wrote:Thanks Iceman. Also OMGUS.

Papa Zito wrote:
ooba wrote:I also realized that Papa Zito did not replay to Iecerint's post 318 where he enquires about the OMGUS
Iecerint does not follow up here either
Well, see above. I don't think anyone takes OMGUS seriously anymore anyway.
Well, if a player accuses me of OMGUS when there wasn't an attack from him in the first place - I'd take it pretty seriously (at least enough to follow up)
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 am

Post by ooba »

Please delete the double post... Thanks
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Jack »

MehPlus, how come you confirmed but didn't post?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Papa Zito »

ooba wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
He voted me in 310.
I was using OMGUS in the literal sense. As in, I was saying to Iec "Oh My God You Suck" for voting me. I wasn't accusing him of anything.
Kappa
Just Monika
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Papa Zito wrote:I found it weird that you'd make assumptions about xofelf while slamming Sens for making assumptions about xofelf.
I don't see where I've made any assumptions about xofelf or "slammed" Sens. I don't think I've said Sens is suspicious or even incorrect - I dunno where you are getting this from.
Papa Zito wrote:Or posting any of these at all and just letting xofelf dig her own grave.
I deliberately didn't post some stuff until she responded. I'm not sure why you think I shouldn't have posted the quoted.

Elmo
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Jack wrote:MehPlus, how come you confirmed but didn't post?
Tbh I completely forgot about the game- this is my first Theme Park game, so I wasn't coming to this forum. Then one day I was like "Oh, wait, that game probably started ages ago" and I facepalmed and came over here.

Eh, I guess I should do an ISO of xofelf....
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Elmo wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:I found it weird that you'd make assumptions about xofelf while slamming Sens for making assumptions about xofelf.
I don't see where I've made any assumptions about xofelf or "slammed" Sens. I don't think I've said Sens is suspicious or even incorrect - I dunno where you are getting this from.
If you don't see it I can't help you. I posted examples.

Slamming Sens in the post of posting about nothing else, to nobody else, many times. Inb4 "I don't see"
Elmo wrote:I'm not sure why you think I shouldn't have posted the quoted.
Obviously.

tl;dr This conversation is retarded though overzealous defense is interesting.
Kappa
Just Monika
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Papa Zito wrote:If you don't see it I can't help you. I posted examples.
Well, if you don't do something like point out what assumptions you're talking about, this isn't really going anywhere. Obviously I assume things like "Jack is human" if you're going to be literal about it, in which case I have no idea.
Papa Zito wrote:Slamming Sens in the post of posting about nothing else, to nobody else, many times. Inb4 "I don't see"
How is asking Sens questions = slamming Sens? Or do you have some bizarre definition of slamming?
Papa Zito wrote:
Elmo wrote:I'm not sure why you think I shouldn't have posted the quoted.
Obviously.
So maybe explain why you think that if you want a useful response?
Papa Zito wrote:tl;dr This conversation is retarded though overzealous defense is interesting.
This conversation looks pretty retarded from where I'm sitting, yeah.

Elmo
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:14 am

Post by xvart »

Jack wrote:You evasively claimed that you "hadn't made a direct comment" about him or said "Budja does this or that". But by your own admission you were accusing him of jumping on wagons scummily and for no reason (don't try and claim that you were just matter of factly pointing it out, this is mafia).
I didn't evasively do anything; and of course there was motivation behind the original statement. I left it where I did about not making a direct comment because I was trying to get Budja to explain exactly how I was misrepresenting him. I didn't in direct content because I didn't make any literal statements about him. The only thing that could even remotely be misconstrued as misrepresentation would be the assumption of wagon hopping, which I was hoping to get him to respond to. He was very unclear and made no support on how I misrepresented him, and given my poor track record of misrepresenting people so far this game I wanted it to be clear that I wasn't doing it again. I believe he was trying to undercut me by throwing out the buzz word "misrep" and "xvart" in the same sentence since those two words have become synonymous in the early day one game.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Drippereth »

I changed my mind about xofelf, after careful examination and much soul-wrenching. She's town.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Drippereth »

Also town: Jack.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Drippereth »

unvote
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:31 am

Post by J-Scope »

Drippereth wrote:I changed my mind about xofelf, after careful examination and much soul-wrenching. She's town.
what do you think of sens (just iso him to check) I did and it appears a large part of what he's been involved in can fall into 2 main things 1) early rvs dicsussion, which was fair enough and 2)xofelf hate.

sens who else do you think is scum? or if you've actually said that before and I've missed it, sorry, but a post number would be helpful.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:32 am

Post by J-Scope »

farside22 wrote:
j-scope

I don't really see anything over the top about it really.
so you think that xvart's point against Elscouta comment is correct? You find that him pushing the issue is normal?
missed this due to the quote being odd, but yeah. I've done it before myself so I see it as a reasonable thing to do.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Drippereth wrote:I changed my mind about xofelf, after careful examination and much soul-wrenching. She's town.
Thank God finally someone please vote SPS with me now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”