Newbie 139 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:37 am

Post by Iammars »

Random Vote: Xaph
for not participating in the induction ceremony for the Mafiascum Cult!
Look out stark, you'll be next! :D
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:34 am

Post by Iammars »

Yeah, that was the induction ceremony I was talking about. Random voting is a discussion sparker, and a traditional part of many mafia games. I just called us a cult because in all other games, we seem to dissapate the cult very fast.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:40 am

Post by Iammars »

Unvote

No, the only reason that you were being voted was randomly. You not random voting was a "random" reason to vote you. It had absiolutly no intent behind it except to spark discussion. You really shouldn't be worried about it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:27 am

Post by Iammars »

Oh no! Not a deadline!
Anyway, I think that the whole thing between Blackberry and Crazy Frog was just a big misunderstanding. I believe taht Crazy frog was just random voting. On the other hand I do not get what was meant by "Blackberry and ... must be planning something big" How could not voting be planning something big?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:08 am

Post by Iammars »

Thank You Doc!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:16 am

Post by Iammars »

No doc here.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:01 pm

Post by Iammars »

Maybe's it the big nerd symbol in my avatar. Nerds are always suspicious. Why do you think that they're always getting beat up?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:51 pm

Post by Iammars »

Blackberry wrote:Crazy (nor Iamm
e
rs) voted for stark at anytime.

Vote: Crazy
Oh, geez.

Vote: CrazyFrog

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”