Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by DTMaster »

/confirmininationed
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

Intresting, a lot of people here are in my other games D::::::
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Vote SirCyanide
For scaring away a lot of fun players in the queue :D
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Leaf
Do you have a problem with the 4 votes?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 am

Post by DTMaster »

Leafsnail wrote:Not in particular, but it seems unnecessary. The point of RVS is to get responses from people, and piling a load of votes on the same person doesn't help with that.
Um. If you think that this BW isn't helping, why are you just critising about the wagon and not doing anything to actively scum hunt "in the correct way". You aren't doing a good job at leading by example here if you think this method is wrong.

Again: If you find something pointless about said wagon good sir:
Leaf wrote:As for scumminess - not particularly. It isn't like the scum's going to try overly hard get an 11 to lynch bandwagon rolling from the very start of the day (and the third and fourht votes were truly random, anyway). I regarded it more as just pointless play.
I dislike how you handle this situation. I see more complaints from a 3 page RVS stage, and less questioning/discussion being generated by the player who finds this pointless. Also....
Leaf wrote:One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking, and all voting the same person (without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
Um, and we aren't discussion right now? I'm sorry: point/case taken from the fact we are discussing right now
which, by the way, began from your stance with this wagon
. :3 I rest my case.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oi wait a minute

@Meh
Meh wrote: Thus far, I haven't really had any leads. Regarding the last part of your post, though- I'd say WIFOM is often a nulltell. Blue is the best lynch so far, but that's only because I haven't really noticed anything scummy from anybody else. I'd like to hear his defence against your vote though.
You don't have leads, but you think Blue is the best lynch so far? Say wut? Explain yourself. Isn't your lead on Blue right now?

@Cyanide
1. ABOUT YOUR BOOK OF TELLS
Tales
(couldn't resist lol): QQQQQQQQQQQ! Anyways. People should lead by example. I voted: which negates Leaf's point about a lack of discussion due to RVS. Leaf so far complains, which is still discussion, but not really any active discussion on players. We are going to get stuck in a circular duel of theory at this rate.

@Jacob
Um. A town directled lynch on day 1 helps in generating reads. Even if your "setup is right" with multiple kills: why a day 1 lynch is good.

a. We eliminate someone who is scummy to the town. This can be scum/scummy town.
b. We have confirmed flips to start a vote count analysis from, and the ability to do accurate VC analysis of players.
c. It gives us a book of reads on every player (hopefully) entering to day 2.

Why is a no lynch better then a day 1 lynch? You didn't explain yourself.

@98 Shattered:
This is an example of a bad post. No reason to said vote that say: Cyanide is scummy.

@99 Meh: This is an example of a post that Shattered should take notes from. Meh at least tries to outlined how Cyanide is scummy.

@100 This is where Cyanide owns Shattered. (FYI our mod is one with the rainbows, you can tone it down Cyanide lol), and he even used
my
a fairyland to own you with.

@104 I agree with Cyanide given that 98/100 exchange: The tl;dr version is: Shattered didn't attack Cyanide because he was scummy. He did however attack him because he's an asshole. Sorry folks
there is a difference between blunt people and scummy people

@Parama
1.Your points on the other players (Shrine for attacking RVSers and guilt trip, Leaf for stopping a 4 man vote "Wagon" -> not really since this is large theme, shattered for his weak stance against Cyanide reflected with his vote, mew for bad RVS since we are in discussion mode, Cyanide (see below where)), Jul's for chain saw -> however you can't really use this argument since we don't know anyone's alignments ) are good. Um Wait a minute: Cyanide is a policy lynch? Why aren't you going for the scummy reads?

2. I read the link. I frown upon it
however it gives good insight to the kind of player Cyanide is
If you consider your argument about policy lynching: are you certain that Cyanide is scum because of his play? (Well I should look into this a bit more since that link is a scum meta. :S) The only concrete scum cases that are actually good is:

a. Cyanide's vote on Konowa.
b. Farside's comments on Cyanide's vote on me while maintaining an anti-Leaf stance.

The rest has been: POLICY, which isn't a sign of scumminess, just someone who is a jerk.

Post 144. summerizes by issue with point 1 and point 2.

@Fate
Fate wrote: You realized you just called for a vig on the SCUM and a lynch on a coinflip.
Hahahaha. This is epic because you just nailed something very important here.

@Mod
In response to your homosexual lust comment: Watch Sparticus: Blood and Sand. :p

Unvote

Vote: Parama

I like this wagon and where it's going.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Farside
Farside wrote:Fate is correct about policy vigs over policy lynches.
To the slower members: Lynches are more useful in terms of information (VC analysis, stances outlined referencing with votes, etc).

@Jacob
Jacob wrote:But we will also get info from the flip after the night phase, although I think unless there are people with day-time actions, we risk losing a pro-town player with nothing to go one, just guess work.
Ignoring Vigs/SKs/etc, why would you want to have a night flip that is scum directed. Scum would direct kills that are for scum favour. Town direct the lynches towards their favour. Again gross logic, very bad. Assuming only aligned mafia via kills, why do you want start with something that is scum directed?

(factor in SKs, Vigs, then you can try and piece together the information from the multiple kills (if there are any)) Also your Cyanide vote is unimpressive.

@Chrono
Chrono wrote:"If I were scum" is a scumtell made by bad scum as a rationalisation for the play that they infact commit, thus inadvertently breadcrumbing that they are infact said scum player in and of themselves.
..... blah blah
That's some gross Freudian slips that could be taken, and shot right back at you.

@Blue
Blue wrote:Anyway, I'd like to defend my actions. Looking back, I admit that I was a little over eager to get rid of Cyanide. Call it over-excitement about the game starting, and being offended by his play (who shouldn't be?) I'm a little sensitive to his behaviour and would really appreciate getting rid of him. It has nothing to do with the game itself.
Psst, Blue, if you ignore the random ramblings of someone who is clearly acting like a 13 year old in mega-troll mode, you can seriously use this situation and pick out the scummy people. Trust me, Cyanide is a blessing in drawing out the easy scum prey (see Panarama). Let the bait do the work, while we rope some scum in. You hear?
Blue wrote: Case on Farside with sword metaphor where I go and vote Cyanide via policy after I explain that I was over zealous about the policy vote.
^^ How I read your case after wards.
FoS: Blue

@Pan
I'm answering your question first, by first pointing out to this quote:
Pan wrote:In other words, I'm voting CYANIDE because, honestly, I don't want to play with him and many people in this game feel the same.
Oh the drama! My points will not be invalid tomorrow, will they?
If I am seriously missing something here on the amount of information we gain from a lynch over a vig kill then please feel free to point it out and I will gladly wait for a vigshot.
Fate's point was: You realized you just called for a vig on the SCUM and a lynch on a coinflip.

First: You knew Cyanide was playing considering he was early in the signups and had drove away 5 people. This is no excuse to start spouting policy lynches on people
since you had ample time to not request that replacement when Cyanide joined
. Shame on you.

Secondly: You just demonstrated that: A. You are focused on said policy. B. You are ignoring said scum reads. C. You aren't pursuing said scum reads because policy comes first. Hello: The point is:
why are you acting so high and mighty about playing this game, and lecture to Cyanide about said play style when you sir aren't even scum hunting and playing this game?
Hypocrite much? Yes! This is the important part good sir. I bolded it just for you.

EDIT: Oh wait: You answered your own point:
Pan wrote:Okay the grammar here fails but I get the logic here now. Glad someone answered it. I see why lynching scum gets us more info than vigging them.
So let's lynch scum
Was your question still valid given that your scum hunting vs policy lynching stance was usurped by Farside's logic? Fate pretty much iterated the same thing in less words via that quote.
Pan wrote:Care to point out what this important point is? I think I'm missing it.DTMaster's post looks like a wagon vote IMO. The points he gives are basically the same as Fate's and he even references Fate's post <_<
Um I am wagoning you. It's called Pro-town wagoning for the win. Read this where I was clear about said wagon.
DTM wrote:I like this wagon and where it's going.
Read the above. I joined this wagon and pushed it to steam roller mode because you sir are scummy and deserve a vote.

@Cyanide/Spyrex

Image Don't make me use my
Taboo Noise on you
. Alpha Pi Zetta Squared!

@Fate/Pan
I interpreted Fate angle as: "Pan, dear. You find Leaf scummy right? Why aren't you hunting down said scummy, scummy man. " tbh.

@Mew/Cyanide
Why hello there. Dear Cyanide, why does poison seem to draw out the most scummy players out in a flash? I tried Honeyed doctors and it never seemed to work. Leaf is looking more pro-town to the dear Mew post. 231 and 232 are :good posting level:

@Pan
Ding ding ding. Fate you won a Pan served to you on a platter. We may procede with the fine dining experience.
Pan wrote:Meh's defense of me is bothersome. If he's scum I'll get lynched by association. Though I am inclined to believe scum wouldn't be that obvious, well, you never know...
Leafsnail's vote is a heavily disguised OMGUS, if you didn't catch it.
Why are you worried about Meh being obvious about scum and buddying to you? Hello, it's obvious that scum would like to set up smoke and mirrors to cause good mislynching. To me this part of your post is very incriminating because:

Why are you worried about obvious-scum Meh being obvious-buddy in your scenerio. If we have obvious scum: the correct answer is to lynch him.

@Meh
Meh wrote:Eh, I made a mistake by being absentminded. I was thinking of Leafsnail at the time. As for my defending Parama- I had intended to write a sentence or so showing that each of the people there looked more likely to be town than scum, but I couldn't really think of anything to write for Blue so I skipped it, forgetting to erase the bit about Parama so it would be all nice, neat, and in a similar format.
Oi: You were thinking Leaf at the time? Your 228 sounds like a "bandwagon" argument against Leaf. I'm sorry: but were you seriously admitting that you wanted to settle and lynch Cyanide with Leaf because of the common scum thread you shared?

@Vigs (if they are any) screw the Cyanide vig shot, kill the obvious scum Meh. Save us time from lynching him.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Chrono
Chronopie wrote:p.s: Can cyanide please stop being a dick for a while, so we can sort out your scumbuddies.
Chronopie wrote:Seeing as my vote on cyanide was from Rvs, and he appears to have quietened down.

Unvote

Now
the policy lynch is dead
This guy just back tracked on a huge wagon. We should totally kill this guy.

@Spy
Spy wrote: I've got this feeling deep in my gut MpR is town. Its just too weeeeird.
Because you're his scummmmmm buddddiiiiie? HmmmmmmmZ??

@Meh
Meh wrote:Sorry, all, I've been busy. What happened to the Cyanide policy lynch? Eh, I'll be back sometime later.
Because we are hunting scumz, not hunting policy targets. Hunt scumz, deal with jerks.

@Town
We should totally kill Chrono/Meh/Pan. I'm ok with Blue because there are heavy links between Blue and Pan but in terms of scumminess it's still Pan -> Chrono = Meh -> Blue.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@FATE
OBVIOUSLY SPYREX IS TOO
AWESOME
SCUMMY TO KEEP ALIVE LAWLZ.

Spy-scum had the unfortunate encounter to run up against Paranoid Charter and Townie-DTM back in Battle Mage Mafia. >:3

@Spy
Wat, what about me? And Fate? Who are pretty much doing this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Except maybe in a different order. :p

@Chrono
dramonic wrote:
Votecount 4: Really Ridiculous Drama!

SIR CYANIDE (8): DTMaster, Shadow Dancer, Chronopie, Blue, Shattered Viewpoint, mehplusrawr, Parama, Farside
Blue (2): Shrinehme, Konowa
Konowa (2): Julano, SIR CYANIDE
Parama (1): Fate
Shattered Viewpoint (1): FeFiFoFum
No Lynch (1): JacobSavage

Not Voting (5): the1fifi, Leafsnail, NavyCherub, Henry Hathaway, Jag Johan

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

If anything seems incorrect in the votecount tell me.

As per request, Shattered Viewpoint will be replaced. Shouldn't take very long either...

Deadline is the 11th of April
This wasn't a huge wagon. And oh wow: You are totally doing back flips since you said this:
Chronopie wrote:Sir Cyanide is acting the jerk, that's a meta-cyan-scumtell!

Lynch!!11!!!

--

Yes, a Sir Cyanide lynch would be acceptable, followed by:

-Jacob savage for trying to outguess the mod, and possibly lead us all down the wrong track, and no-lynch will not help town in ~90% of cases.

-Julano for liking what cyanides been saying,

-shattered viewpoint for obv. bussing

(I'm guessing 4 scum members in a 20 man game)
Chrono is acting like a deer caught in headlights with his vote.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@FATE/SPY/ELL
CAN I JOIN CAPS ALLIANCE

@PAN
[quote="PAN']The problem with your theory is that Blue is going to flip town if we lynch him because Fatescum has been leading on townies all day. [/quote]

WHY HAVEN'T THE PAM TRAIN RAN THIS MAN THROUGH WHEN HE POSTED THE ABOVE. WHYYYYYY.

@BLUE
OMG YOU DIDN"T VOTE FATE IN YOUR DYING BREATH. WHRRYRYRYYRYR?

@CYANIDE
USE THE C TRIPLE N TO KILL THE SCUMZ

@FATE/ELL/SPY
WHY DON'T YOU WAGON THE CHRONO MAN. HE IS SLIPPING LIKE HE FELL ON 10 BANANA PEELS. 10! THATS MORE THEN 1.

I CHANGE MY SCUM LIST

PAN = CHRONO > MEH >BLUE

UNVOTE

VOTE CHRONO
- SCUM.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

PARAMA -> MY BRAIN -> BLOOD AND GUTS -> SPEWS: PANARAMA. WHOOOPS.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by DTMaster »

BUT SHRINE SAID V/LA. BUT I WILL TAKE UPON THE CAPS TRIAL AND BE THE WHIPPING BOY OF SAID ALLIANCE. OW OW OW I MUST PREPARE MY BUTTOCKS. IF CHRONO DIES IN ANY FORM I WILL BE HAPPY. SAME GOES TO PAR.

UNVOTE

VOTE: SHRINE

IN THE NAME OF THE ALLIANCE.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by DTMaster »

SHEEP WE ARE AWESOME, WOOL WE MAKE.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Chrono
I'd actually wanted to see the reactions to the wagon. I find it unfunny that Spy didn't call me out for my position change from Pan -> Chrono -> Shrine considering Shrine wasn't part of my scum list.

@Shadow
YOUR 579 is Horribad when you, personally FoSed Blue Blue!
Shadow Dancer wrote:@Blue: So if you agree that town wins through information, why are you in such a hurry to lynch SIR CYANIDE? Longer discussions ultimately produce more information (though unfortunately also a lot of verbal junk, of course). I don't like how heavy CYANIDE's BW got for what are obviously just personal conflicts that carried over from another game/topic. If we are going to quick lynch him I would appreciate a list of people who are concerned with that issue so one can distinguish them from scum taking an easy ride. I will judge SIR CYANIDE only for his behaviour in this game, which so far seems not the best, I must admit. However, lynching him quick is definitely not my intetion. I also liked the idea to vig him instead. Are there any vigs in this setup? As I understand it other people's roles are totally unknown, or have I overlooked something?

/unvote

FoS Blue

@HH: Please, do not be a jerk again, at least
try
to be serious this time (@others: see newbie 929 for what i mean).

That's all so far. I really regret that I still do not have the time to read all the posts thsi game has already produced today. But I have some free tie tomorrow. I will search some suspects then. Promise!
I'm sorry, but you found Blue suspicious, but you find the wagon surprising? Every other post sez: I am catching up and we should have had a lynch by now. Oh yeah and the OMG MY FOSED got WAGONED. HUHUHUH!

@Pan
I called you Pan Par, deal. You are like a Pan, who wants to stick Eli in 568. Aka: I smell buddying. It's like Blue.

@Blue
UMZ WUT? What about, like the other billion so people that joined the wagon (ok I exaggerate the other 9 people). It makes more sense for the people
who joined in on the wagon weekly to be scummy then the one driving it at top speed

Oh wait. Ding ding ding!
NOTE TO SELF REREAD THE BLUE WAGON

@Pie
I thought I did more then Tl;DRzzz. :<

Unvote

Vote: Shadow

I want this wagonz please.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:18 am

Post by DTMaster »

Parama wrote:
NavyCherub wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST
Chronopie wrote:That's asking for an MK parama
^^^SCUMMY AS HELL.
This is a joke, right?

Yeah, this is a joke. Alright.
NO ELLIBERETH IS DEAD SERIOUS. HE ALWAYS IS. HE CAN NEVER BE UNSERIOUS.
^^ This is a joke? :[ It's not funny. I didn't go Ha Ha! So I read this as quite serious. Anyways Par:

You're still very scummy from your interactions with Cyanide. If I could multivote I'd still vote you good sir. Or I'd go
Daykill: Parama
But I can't do that. :P
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 am

Post by DTMaster »

Wait: when was Shadow high lynch priority.

I thought the lynch wagons went:

Cyanide -> Blue/Para/Cyanide -> Some scattered over Blue/Para/Chrono ->Shrine.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Eli

You should totally write a fic about that deep relationship
If you are offering a meta call you should totally reference back to a game.

Plus what makes Swedish meatballs special? (read as: I never had them before)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Shrine
1. Actually, I'm curious now other then the fact that Fate didn't call me out on anything, but I'm still on that scum list.

2. Read better:
DTM wrote:I'd actually wanted to see the reactions to the wagon. I find it unfunny that Spy didn't call me out for my position change from Pan -> Chrono -> Shrine considering Shrine wasn't part of my scum list.
I explained this to Chrono already. I moved off and signed onto the rival supscription: The Llama Times where their clothing is said to be better then the Daily Sheep.

Nah: I obviously was being imitated in the Caps-lock Alliance so I did what was necessary to gain my entry. lol.

I've moved off to Shadow because I want more reads off him and hez scummy from my original argument. I'd happily hammer the NS wagon if we wanted to run him over now though.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:09 am

Post by DTMaster »

@HotairPie
Um: Spy outlined his
"I hate you so die scumz list" and "I'm totally trying to sleep with you, town list"

@Shadow
Pew pew: Shadow

@Jacob
Oi, wut, Shrine is the only plausable lynch. Blue gave up but its ok since, he just gave up?

ANNOUNCEMENT WE HAVE A TRIANGLE OF POWER BETWEEN JACOB, PARAMA, AND BLUE

@Jag
You forget this is just day 1.

A lack of hammers could be explained by multiple things, but take in mind that its 11 to lynch. The shear number of people needed to end the day =

You will have the devil advocates, the waffles, and the WIFOM to sift through. It's simply quite unrealistic to say: Blue is scummy since he wasn't hammered.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Fate
That was pro-town? :S. Plus you didn't mention anywhere else why I was scummy since you called me out on that scum listz.

@Spy
DayEnhance
You Junk in that Trunk
: Day Kill
:p

I wish. We'd get something done by now.

@Chrono
Posts like that make me want to lynch you.

@Para
Wait: Which wagon? Blue/Shrine/Chrono/Meh/Fate/Para

Unvote

Vote Chrono

Can we kill him plz.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by DTMaster »

T.T My subscription to the devils advocate says: Chrono is the better lynch or Mew. But apparently Fate's logic surpass my magazine.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Fine. I will hop this fence.

Unvote
Vote Blue
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Hammmmmdar. I think. If this isn't a hammer.

Activate: Drama Stage Sequence 3.
Hammer of the Wild by Lynchers Lylo.

"dances"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by DTMaster »

"dances"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh we just got a role claim that Konwawawawawawawawawa is SK. Yay obvious lynch. Wait though:

@Jacob
Do a self sanity check, yadda yadda, yadda blah insanities, blah. /note. I assume this is conclusive evidence anyways.

@Chrono
What makes the SK role very profitable for scum is that they can actually scum huntz. Scum would want to get rid of all killing elements and they'll jump at the chance to kill other scumz because we all know "scumhunting" is pro-town.

@Spy
1. My posts weren't GARBAGE. I AM HURT.

2. You are obv sleeping with Fate. Details nao. Toys? y/n?

@Fate
895: oooh oooh. Town directed vig = awesomeness. By vig: I mean Chained Serial Killer to the Wall.

Town: This strategy is awesome. I used it in werewolf mafia (see wiki) where town and wolf teamed up to pwninate mafia.

I endorse this plan.

@Pom
lol reading the claimed result. lol.

@Chrono
My case is largely continued from yesterday. I'm going to add on the recent flips to address my case. In light of Fate's plan, I'm going for claimed-scum (via Jacob) to number 1 scum suspect of you.

Vote: Chronopie

@Selfnote
Pending for me to reread: Chrono, Pam, Blue, VC analysis.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Chrono
935: I donno, generally scummy play = the guy is scummy.

@Jacob/Sir
936/7: SK ----- MILLLLAAAR? Whoa. But below PZ brought up this is a normal game. I doubt we have a SK Millrawr.

@PZ
938: Chained beast gets put down before he bites the hand of the master (s). Any early misbehaviours = instant lynch. Besides I'd rather have 2 town directed kills to limit the scum targets.

@Konawa
940: AND THAT MEANS JACOB IS CLEARED. WOOOT WOOOT.

@IP
962: See PZ 938. The Key is to not let SK into lylo.

@Sir
Ok. Read IP. Read PZ. If Konawa misbehaves we do this tomorrow. You hear?

986: Fake ploy means Jacob is lying and you imply Jacob/Kona team. Eggs are in a basket. It also implies that Jacob/Kona got lucky when Konda claimed SK when it's perfectly possible a vig killed Par.

Lastly, Kona admitted to: playing dumb to try and discredit Jacob if he was a tracker. Lulzy fake ploy?

Train wreck galore. But your townieness still stands due to Day 1. :p

@Unsight
987: Unless Dram decided to add even more scum I believe 3-4 is the average number? All the scum in one basket = lulz.

@Pomme
982: Ok now you are going off topic. Kona claimed SK

I'm not opposed to Mew. He's displaying the same symptoms as PZ/IP/Chrono/Pom in their anti-SKness.

Also I can't reread since I have exams comming up. :< SO I"M SORRY MY DTMANALYSIS WILL BE SLIGHTLY HINDERED DUE TO THE LACK OF TIME.

I will
Unvote
Vote: MewPlusPOwer
with my SEAL OF APPROVAL
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

ELI: THE QUARTET WILL RISE AGAIN.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by DTMaster »

There are two pies. I-Pie and C-Pie. I'm getting confused which Pies you are talking to when you say Pie.

I-Pie caught C-Pie in a good scummy, post.

@I-Pie
Meta link for futagive in the other site if you can.

Mae is a bit fluffy at times. Like a puff ball. If you played with Haylen you know what I mean since it's like that.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Bah! HUMBUGH. I WOULD HAVE WON ----- "dram drags me back to the graveyard"

Dram: Stay down dead scum. Tee hee~ <3
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 am

Post by DTMaster »

I BAWWWWD. I INFILTRATED THE UB3R ALIANCE TO TAKE IT DOWN FROM WITHIN TO BE SHOT DOWN BY POMMMM IN COLD BLOOD. BAWWWWW.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by DTMaster »

True, but we'd see a blood bath of 3 kills.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Yay. I was considered too dangerous to town to live, by the vigs. Muhahahaha. Darn. :<

Spy/Fate = caught off guard.
Eli = DTM scum = bad for town.

:<<<<<<

Oh well.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by DTMaster »