Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

You know I thought Reck hammered and looked and realized he didn't. Wow I'm out of it.
I think if CTD flips town would lynch Pul next. Ek is makes great points about SC and I think mine comes more from paranoid aspects of our last game together.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:You know I thought Reck hammered and looked and realized he didn't. Wow I'm out of it.
I think if CTD flips town would lynch Pul next. Ek is makes great points about SC and I think mine comes more from paranoid aspects of our last game together.
I still am a bit suspicious of Reck. But we could fight about that tomorrow if it comes to that.

Regarding SC... I think there are some genuine scummy points against him, but I also think that some things have happened that make it very unlikely for him to be scum. And I want CTD to answer those points, if he can.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:08 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Elvis wrote:SC has worked hard to find two people he believes are town and get them imprinted every night. If he's scum, he has to know that is just going to make him lose, and I don't see why he would do it.
That's actually a pretty persuasive argument. I hadn't considered that angle. I was working under the assumption that he buttered you up, but it's true that he was pretty instrumental in getting us into our current Elvis/farside-town-team position.
Elvis wrote:CTD, explain to me why the scumteam would have scumSC hammer DN, and then VMD and Messiah try to lynch him immediately.
That's a less persuasive argument. Messiah wasn't part of the scum-team. And I don't see where Pug tried to immediately lynch him.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

CTD... this also looks bad for you although, I don't think there's much you can say about it.
elvis_knits wrote:
VMD wrote:@EK: I have an imprint vote on Messiah. Several pages ago I asserted that I had a town read on pretty much every one of his posts. He doesn't post as much as some, but the overall impression I get is that he values being succinct, and when he does post he clearly has a good head on his shoulders. He responds to what's important and asks the right questions/poses the right pointed statements and it doesn't take an hour to read through his posts like it does with some of us. <_< I like that and think he is a good choice.
^^Fluffy crap
VMD imprinting Messiah for crappy reasoning.

Also in my reread I was reminded how I thought Pug and Messiah were sort of alike... saying similar things early game. I'll look for examples if I can.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay just doing a breif look thru messiah and CTD

I didn't like how messiah flipped from this post to this post in regards to pushing SC to voting on SB
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 16#2018116
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 84#2018884

looking at who messiah imprinted for the first time when he did imprint
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 35#2014935
no reason why here either

This post from CTD bothers me in retrospect

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 65#2043865

I also notice reading CTD in isolation he did focas on SC/VMD scum more, but after VMD left he went after SC more.

Pug's position here:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 26#2070726

Please explain what happened with this line of thought for your sudden change to get SC lynched first:
I think Pug and SC are the last scum. The former in particular is incredibly obvious at this point. I'm surprised this isn't an open and shut case. If people really need further incentive to lynch him, I can whip up a more detailed case either tomorrow or Sunday. The SC case is after that (though my initial case against him already has a lot of stuff on him, I encourage you to reread it).
This post bothers me most

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37#2162737

I will say there is many pro's I found from CTD. That once again leads me to

unvote

I will expand on this after CTD talks about those issues I have concern about.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

xRECKONERx wrote:CTD, seeing as how you're saying you're town, since we CAN'T LOSE THIS GAME UNLESS EK OR FARSIDE ARE SCUM, why aren't you just letting yourself get lynched since it's going to happen anyway? Then if you flip town we can lynch SC tomorrow. BECAUSE SCUM DON'T HAVE POWAHZ

Oh wait that's right you aren't town and you're scum fighting for his life lol
thisthisthisthisthis.

I honestly don't understand the holdup here, elvis. Unless you have doubts about farside, get your lynch on.

This argument of I don't want to be lynched as town for some sort of honour reason is rubbish.
CTD wrote:I'm not putting this much effort into a game I know I can't win. Look at SC, Pulindar and Reck and compare them to yourself, Elvis and myself. They've all been on auto-pilot for a good while. Two of them are lazy,
one of them is scum who stopped trying.
If that were true, which it's not, farside at least should know that I'm not exactly the sort to give up in a difficult situation as scum.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 pm

arg, unvote?

zz

Wake me up on lynch :P
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

SerialClergyman wrote:arg, unvote?

zz

Wake me up on lynch :P
Well I think EK is helping me in case CTD isn't scum. I'm thinking more about Pul/Soc right now.

I think CTD is too focused on you to consider anything else.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:45 pm

In the last couple of pages he's tried to look for an opening on a few different people.
Pul's, Reck's and my reaction have all been the same today and yesterday - it doesn't really matter who we lynch, lets just cycle through them, obviously prefer it isn't self, but not too fussed etc etc.

CTD is strongly fighting against his lynch despite knowing that if he dies and flips town, his strongest suspect would be next on the chopping block. And he apparantly isn't challenging farside or elvis (yet) so why does he care? The best explanation he has is because of some kind of desire to not be lynched for pride reasons or similar. What crap.

The same argument that he raised saying 'I wouldn't put this much effort into a game I'm about to lose' could also be restated as 'why would you put this much effort into avoiding a lynch when we have 1 scum and 2 obvtowns?'
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

true, true. I think part of me wants to just make sure we lynch correct and end this game.

Where is pul anyways? He's gone very quiet.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Showing CTD isn't Serial focused and instead is looking for anyone else to lynch, on page 92 alone:
CTD wrote:As an excercise, read back on the last couple of days and look for instances where a player tried to cast doubt on Elvis or farside, one of which the scum in all likelyhood need to get rid of if they want any hope of winning this game. And yes, I'm thinking more of Pulindar than SC here. That's the kind of behavior you'd expect from scum in this situation, aside from simply not trying anymore.
(clearly not referring to me.)
've been ignoring Reck for a while now, but this is getting ridiculous. The only hope any non-farside, non-Elvis scum has of winning this game is getting imprinted. There is no reason for any non-Elvis, non farside townie to want to be imprinted, unless they had serious doubts about one of those two.

So Reck, for a couple of days now, has done nothing but suggest the scummiest thing imanigable at this point in the game, and he really ought to be shut up.
I'm old now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside22 wrote:true, true. I think part of me wants to just make sure we lynch correct and end this game.

Where is pul anyways? He's gone very quiet.
WE CAN END THE GAME VERY VERY FAST IF WE WOULD JUST LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH
green shirt thursdays
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Pulindar »

sorry guys, I thought we had still been in night. I haven't been on for a minute. I've been a bit under the weather, and haven't been able to post anywhere.

I see it the same way I originally stated it, so.

Vote CTD
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright since it seems there is no way I can see the town lossing this since I know I'm town and EK confirmed everything I said I feel good about hammering.
If CTD does flip town I'm looking at Pul tomorrow.

vote: CTD
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Pulindar »

sounds fair, I'm next on the list :) . Then SC
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Could it be... is the game over...?
I'm old now.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

EXCITEMENT!

Now I'm sorry I didn't hammer. I think CTD is el scumzor, so this should be it.
Talk nerdy to me.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Pulindar »

*Crosses fingers* It'd be a good end point.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

*starts waving wildly*

I rarely hammer players so this is exciting for me if CTD was the last scum.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I almost wish you'd lynch the wrong two out of SC/Pul/Reck first, because they all deserve to be lynched.

Good grief.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
green shirt thursdays
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:06 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #69: The End of Day Eight Vote Count=-

Colorado (4) - Alaska, Iowa, Georgia, Kansas

Not Voting (2) - Colorado, Virginia

4 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #69: The End of Day Eight Imprint Count=-

Kansas (4) - Alaska, Virginia, Iowa, Kansas
Virginia (4) - Alaska, Virginia, Iowa, Kansas

Iowa (1) - Iowa
Alaska (0)
Colorado (0)
Georgia (0)

4 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
GEORGIA = Pulindar
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits

Colorado, Ordinary Active - Sent to the Attic Day Eight

-=It is now Night Eight. Deadline for night actions is Monday, 22nd March.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by iamausername »

No deaths.

-=It is now Day Nine. Deadline set for Monday, 12th April. With 5 alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch or to imprint.=-
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Zzz
I'm old now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”