Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #67: The End of Day Seven Vote Count=-

Montana (4) - Iowa, Kansas, Alaska, Virginia

Alaska (1) - Colorado

Not Voting (2) - Georgia, Montana

4 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #67: The End of Day Seven Vote Count=-

Virginia (4) - Iowa, Alaska, Virginia, Georgia
Kansas (4) - Iowa, Alaska, Virginia, Kansas

Iowa (1) - Iowa
Alaska (0)
Colorado (0)
Georgia (0)
Montana (0)

4 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
GEORGIA = Socrates
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
MONTANA = Pug89
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits

Montana, Rogue Active - Sent to the Attic Day Seven

-=It is now Night Seven. Deadline for night actions is Saturday, 20th March.=-
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:48 am

Post by iamausername »

No need for a long night this time! No deaths, again.

-=It is now Day Eight. Deadline set for Wednesday, 7th April. With 6 alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch.=-
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: CTD

I still believe he was trying to detour the wagon on Pug.

Also I got the funniest imprint I could have gotten. I asked the mod if he did it on purpose but he didn't answer.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I agree, I think CTD is most likely to be scum at this point.

I want to claim my imprint, but it will be better if farside goes first. I'll explain when I claim :)
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

imprint farside, elvis

vote CTD
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:37 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

By the way, farside, if CTD is scum I'm totally using this as THE game to explain why town reads totally rock.
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay my imprint is a vengeful kill.
I am farside22 from Open 92

I shit you not. Basically if lynch today I get to shot a player.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

My imprint was iamausername from mafia 87. Tracker imprint. Farside didn't target anybody.

I didn't think there was much chance farside was scum anyway, especially when my result is that she didn't target anybody. But I figured we should do the claiming in the usual way to catch farside if she was going to lie. And she's not. So, yet again, more proof farside is town :)

I think the game will be over after killing CTD. But just incase:

imprint farside and elvis
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: farside, elvis, Reck

Vote: CTD
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

By the way we should all imprint me.

Yes, I'm going to keep saying that over and over.
green shirt thursdays
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I'd appreciate not being quick-lynched.
farside wrote:I still believe he was trying to detour the wagon on Pug.
Yeah, no kidding.

Someone post a proper case against me.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

CTD: Who is scum? You had yesterday an idea that it was Pul and SC and tried to get people to listen to lynch one of them over Pug.

Also I'm finding it hard to believe that the imprint day 1 for VMD was missing 2 scums.

Reck imprinted VMD. Messiah (CTD) then imprinted right after Reck unimprinted.

I feel dirty saying this *mutters about a muzzle* I don't see scum Reck doing this. He was given the opportunity from VMD to imprint her as she questioned him about it.

VMD also note everyone had voted to imprint Pug at one point.

Let me also state that Messiah change of heart from not voting SB to voting SB is scummy as all hell.

Oh and the best scum tell of all time comes from CTD here
CrashTextDummie wrote:I'm pissed at myself for not arguing more strongly against the Ortolan lynch, and for the Pug lynch. I wanted to give due dilligence and reread him first along with everyone else but we all know how that turned out.

Might as well hear out what Elvis has to report. Vote is going on Pug barring any surprises.

I plan to make a case against SC in the imminent future. I also still plan on continuing my full reread, but it's not a top priority anymore. I'll work on it whenever I find the time, which might not be often.
The oh how could you and i should have said something BS, Bs, BS and I wanted to lynch Pug.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Honestly I have that little voice telling me I could be wrong about Reck, but if I'm wrong about CTD it might be informative having him with an imprint
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 am

Since a quicklynch seems likely, I want to get this out quickly. No rereading, all from memory.

Reasons why SC is scum:

1. Pushed Starbuck over Deathnote on D1 in an attempt to "clear" DN. Also suggested several imprinting schemes involving himself, Elvis, Deathnote and Starbuck that are all horrible if he's town and great (for him!) if he's scum.
2. Spearheaded the horrible lynch against Starbuck on D2.
3. Was suddenly out of ideas on D3 and wanted to imprint (after spending the previous day preaching a "no imprint, just keep lynching people" policy).
4. Repeatedly offered to be lynched.
5. Defended VMD against my attacks using craplogic.
6. Voted to imprint Pug on D3 (the wagon that got to I-1). Couldn't offer reasoning substantial enough to justify placing him in his town-list.
7. Said town-list included both remaining scum and Buttonmen, who he turned on just one day later.
8. Did some flip-flopping on KoC (a bit of wavering, but never strong support for the wagon) and settled on voting me over him for "gut" shortly before his lynch (
that's
what deflection looks like, farside)
9. Used flawed and selective vote-count analysis to push a lynch against Ortolan.
10. Once again seemingly lost interest in scumhunting yesterday and claimed that the Ortolan lynch was just a "1 in 4 chance anyway".

There you have it, 10 reasons why SC is scum. He's played every single day in a scum fashion, has
very
little redeeming qualities in his play and should be lynched.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:31 am

Post by farside22 »

4> how is that scummy?
5- quotes please
6 - quotes please

unvote

not looking just yet for a quick lynch. I know 1 was my biggest issue on SC.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 am

farside22 wrote:CTD: Who is scum? You had yesterday an idea that it was Pul and SC and tried to get people to listen to lynch one of them over Pug.
Yes, I was paranoid about an SC/Pul scum-pair. I wanted to lynch SC, the person I felt most strongly about all game long (apart from KoC) and would have weighted Pug against Pul after the SC flipped.

Turns out my paranoia was unfounded. I maintain that lynching SC first would have led to the same result.
farside wrote:Also I'm finding it hard to believe that the imprint day 1 for VMD was missing 2 scums.
Do you find it easier to believe that the Pug imprint wagon on D3 was missing 2 scums?
farside wrote:Oh and the best scum tell of all time comes from CTD here
Yeah, I regret making that post. Teaches me not to let my frustrations show in-game.

Whatever you do, don't imprint Reck.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am

farside22 wrote:4> how is that scummy?
Townies generally don't advocate their own lynches. Scum do to incite WIFOM.
farside wrote:5- quotes please
Click me
farside wrote:6 - quotes please
Click me
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:43 am

farside22 wrote:

Honestly I have that little voice telling me I could be wrong about Reck, but if I'm wrong about CTD it might be informative having him with an imprint
Seriously, please reconsider. There is no reason to jeopardize the game like this at all. There are two people getting imprints who we feel safe about. Just keep Reck nice and vanilla so you can lynch him in endgame, in the unlikely case that he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

CrashTextDummie wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Seriously, please reconsider. There is no reason to jeopardize the game like this at all. There are two people getting imprints who we feel safe about. Just keep Reck nice and vanilla so you can lynch him in endgame, in the unlikely case that he is scum.
Valid point.

unimprint: Reck

Usually it's a small voice that wins but it makes sense not to shake the boat so to speak.
Of course EK is lying about everything she had but damn if I'm going to start being paranoid about her at this stage
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

CrashTextDummie wrote:
farside22 wrote:4> how is that scummy?
Townies generally don't advocate their own lynches. Scum do to incite WIFOM.
Actually, IME scum tend to be more keen on their individual survival.
CTD wrote:
farside wrote:5- quotes please
Click me
farside wrote:6 - quotes please
Click me
SC wrote:CTD - Pug never seems to do anything I find scummy. He could be lurker scum archetype, but doesn't really seem to fit it to me. He's been on the right wagons (clarification - the sort of wagons I'd expect a townie to be on), hasn't imprinted the wrong people. I've just never had my scumdar really raised by him. I could be missing something, but I haven't seen much to fear yet.
But SC wrote this on Dec 31... which is a long time ago in terms of the game days and just realtime. Lots of the things that made pug scummy hadn't happened yet.

And also, CTD, you said similar things about pug, but you sad it YESTERDAY while trying to derail the pug wagon.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think the scummiest things about CTD are:

Messiah hammering SB

CTD derailing Pug wagon

The only point in his favor is pushing for KOC lynch. However, that could easily be bussing since KOC was a sucky lurker.
Talk nerdy to me.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

There was also VMD pushing for SC's lynch day 2 and then flipping to vote for messiah day 3. There was a lot of pressure on SC day 2 and 3 and VMD could have but didn't flip back to lynching SC.

I keep wondering about that too. Its why for me the last scum is either SC or CTD.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm reading the beginning of the game over. I'm not big for rereads and I probably won't get too far into it. But now that we have three scum flips I just want to look at the beginning of the game. I also think the almost-lynch of SC might be very important to look at.
Talk nerdy to me.

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 am

Elvis wrote:Actually, IME scum tend to be more keen on their individual survival.
Agreed. Getting lynched still stands in direct opposition to a pro-town players win-condition. It hurts the town. So a sane townie should never advocate their own lynch. Of course, you could argue that the same is true for scum, but they have a different motive for doing it: gambitting.
Elvis wrote:But SC wrote this on Dec 31... which is a long time ago in terms of the game days and just realtime. Lots of the things that made pug scummy hadn't happened yet.
SC wrote it to justify placing Pug on his town-list and voting to imprint him.
Elvis wrote:And also, CTD, you said similar things about pug, but you sad it YESTERDAY while trying to derail the pug wagon.
I don't see how I said similar things yesterday. I did say similar things when I replaced into the game, but it didn't put him on top of my town list and didn't make him a candidate for imprinting.

I am completely unappologetic about trying to derail the Pug wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I did say prior with my moment of sleeping and dreaming mafia dreams. I thought SC saying lynch me and if I flip scum lynch EK. Could be scum trying to get rid of a player that they know town.

They flip scum and the players lynch EK. It was really early in the game to try and do something like that as scum.

SC: Why did you ask why players were ready to lynch buttonman when you were voting for him already?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”