Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm leaning more and more sure that Pug is scum. I just looked at the wagon's between Buttonman and KOC.
At one point they were tied for for the reason I had commented on that Pug never stated having any issue with before he voted for button over KOC.
I know Reck hammered buttonman and I can see the hammer as frustrated townie that is tired of the argument, more then scum hammering of a townie.
The one thing I remember about the buttonman was SC asking why we were going to lynch Button over KOC but he was voting Button and that doesn't make sense to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #63=-

Montana (1) - Iowa

Not Voting (6) - Alaska, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Montana, Virginia

4 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #63=-

Kansas (3) - Iowa, Alaska, Virginia
Virginia (3) - Iowa, Alaska, Virginia
Iowa (1) - Iowa
Alaska (0)
Colorado (0)
Georgia (0)
Montana (0)

4 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
GEORGIA = Socrates
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
MONTANA = Pug89
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Imprint EK

I'm back, I haven't read through the day, but will in the morning still unpacking.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Pug89 »

elvis wrote: Pug, who do you think is scum?
I don't have time to go into it right now but Reck is at the top of my list right now followed by SC although that is mostly for stuff early in the game I would have to look at his more recent play.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

So I read VMD in isolation a bit to see if anything struck me. I'm back to thinking CTD is scum and Pug is his scum partner.
I also think based on some early interaction that VMD and Reck.
VMD asked Reck why he unimprinted her with the pressure from EK. If Reck is scum doesn't this give him the out to imprint his scum buddy.
Instead Reck stated the following:
xRECKONERx wrote:I backed off of you AND Buttonmen, VMD. I realized my gut reaction was logically incorrect.
And then expanded as thus
xRECKONERx wrote:I formed my first opinion based on that original logic, then confirmation bias caused me to see everything you did as townie. Not that I'm saying you're scum - I still have a town read on you - it's just not as strongly town as it was before since the foundation was faulty.
The other person and I'm sorry SC it's just because of VMD's action is you.
She was pushing hard day 2 for SC's lynch. The next day instead of voting for SC she goes for Messiah.
Looking at the vote count as the SC wagon formed VMD stayed messiah
[quote="mod vote count #22]
Alaska (4) - Colorado, Iowa, Florida, Kansas
Colorado (1) - Ohio [/quote]

It seems like a sudden switch from one player to other when her point from day 2 was still valid with SB's flip.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:48 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

elvis_knits wrote:CTD has had some really pro-town moments and thinking. He wanted KOC dead for a long time. But, his sparse posting, especially over the last day or two makes me nervous. He hardly helped at all yesterday, and now he comes in saying "oh man, I wish I had fought harder against the ortolan lynch and helped lynch pug." WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU? It would have helped!
2 reasons:
a) I was incredibly strapped for time. My other game suffered from this as well.
b) I wasn't prepared to more strongly oppose the Ortolan wagon without rereading first to make sure my read was correct, to sustantiate said read and to make a strong case against Pug.

To put it simply, my plan to do a complete reread was too lofty for me to execute, and I didn't make good use of my limited time.

-------------

@Farside:

I don't get your latest post. You say you think I'm scum with Pug, but then you provide reasons for thinking Reck and SC are scum. Could you clarify please?

-------------

For the record again:

I think Pug and SC are the last scum. The former in particular is incredibly obvious at this point. I'm surprised this isn't an open and shut case. If people really need further incentive to lynch him, I can whip up a more detailed case either tomorrow or Sunday. The SC case is after that (though my initial case against him already has a lot of stuff on him, I encourage you to reread it).

As for everyone else: I've ruled out Elvis as scum, and farside isn't too far from that. This is due to Elvis' interactions with VMD and her general play in her case, and Elvis' imprint claim and some general behavior in farside's case. If I need to elaborate, I will. RECK I also have serious trouble seeing as scum, due to VMD's actions and the developement of his play over the last bunch of days. Most of the stuff people like farside are throwing at him are things I really don't see scum doing.

The only person I would only be somewhat surprised to be wrong about at this point is Pulindar. I didn't like his entry into the game (this, I
will
elaborate on), and I'm considering the possibility that Socrates slipped by me with his ingratiations. It's a very weak suspicion though. I think I have this game figured out.

Vote: Pug
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry Reck comments were not clear in my post.
I'm on the fence with reck. I can see him as town and scum and I can't tell you how many times I go back and forth with my read on him and the exchange with VMD and him that I can't for sure say one way or another town or scum. I'm leaning more town then scum with reck.

As for you CTD there were things that VMD said that leaving me questioning you as well. You are neck and neck with SC as far as scum. I can see VMD comments towards messiah day 1 then on day 3 for reason's that are really not clear she votes for him.
It's an odd interplay. It's hard to explain but something just seems off about VMD and reading her views on players.

I think the only player I saw little to no interaction from VMD was Plum/Pul.

So here is a list of scum to town

Pug
SC
CTD
Soc
Reck
EK
Farside

Top being scum, buttom is town. I may want to look at things a bit more after Pug lynch depending on his flip.

imprint: farside

I'm hopping this time the mod will give EK and myself something to help with the town more.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

My own scum list:

Pug
Soc
SC
CTD
farside
EK
Reck

But Soc/SC/CTD are really all a clusterfuck
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

zzzzzzzzz
Where is SC today?
I would vote pug but I don't want a hammer without hearing a bit from everyone and yes I know I'm not the hammer but I expect a hammer from others
Wait recks already voting pug. :lol:
Sorry I needed to say that

vote: Pug
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #64=-

Montana (3) - Iowa, Colorado, Kansas

Not Voting (4) - Alaska, Georgia, Montana, Virginia

4 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #64=-

Virginia (4) - Iowa, Alaska, Virginia, Georgia
Kansas (4) - Iowa, Alaska, Virginia, Kansas

Iowa (1) - Iowa
Alaska (0)
Colorado (0)
Georgia (0)
Montana (0)

4 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
GEORGIA = Socrates
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
MONTANA = Pug89
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits

Virginia and Kansas have both received a majority of imprint votes. These votes are now locked in, and both will receive an imprint at the end of the day.

-=SerialClergyman has been prodded=-
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint me.
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

No
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

EK would you mind doing a list on scum to town. I'm curious on who you put top to bottom.
Also what did you think about the interaction with VMD and SC from day 2 to day 3?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

My list is probably this:

Pug ---- Reckoner
Pulindar
CTD
SC
farside
elvis

I can't remember what happened between VMD and SC day 2/3, so I have to look back to tell you what I think.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Sorry, I've Bren camping for a few days. Post coming soon
I'm old now.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Pulindar »

ug sorry guys, I've been busy and haven't had much to add.

Frankly I still don't have much to add.

Farside, do you think it's possible that Elvis knew his meta and would change it for this game?
I'm doubting it, but since I am voting to imprint Elvis, and you are not and you suggested that Elvis was definitely town.... well, you see where I'm going...
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Pulindar wrote:ug sorry guys, I've been busy and haven't had much to add.

Frankly I still don't have much to add.

Farside, do you think it's possible that Elvis knew his meta and would change it for this game?
I'm doubting it, but since I am voting to imprint Elvis, and you are not and you suggested that Elvis was definitely town.... well, you see where I'm going...
knew who's meta?
I was going to imprint EK and mysle I just think more about reading the game and trying to find scum first. EK is town in my view
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Pulindar »

I meant her meta, sorry Elvis :(

I meant to ask if Elvis could be purposely changing her normal scum play because she knew how strong a difference there was between her scum and town game.

The main reason I asked wasn't because of my own suspicions, but because you seemed the most sure that Elvis was town and yet you have not hammered the imprint on her for the day.

I also makes me a bit more suspicious of you. If you're so sure she's town then I don't understand why you're postponing her imprint, unless you have a good reason. Saying that you're going to focus on your read of the game confuses me, because I see the imprinting of Elvis as just an after effect. just something you should be able to do without thought.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Pulindar wrote:I meant her meta, sorry Elvis :(

I meant to ask if Elvis could be purposely changing her normal scum play because she knew how strong a difference there was between her scum and town game.

The main reason I asked wasn't because of my own suspicions, but because you seemed the most sure that Elvis was town and yet you have not hammered the imprint on her for the day.

I also makes me a bit more suspicious of you. If you're so sure she's town then I don't understand why you're postponing her imprint, unless you have a good reason. Saying that you're going to focus on your read of the game confuses me, because I see the imprinting of Elvis as just an after effect. just something you should be able to do without thought.
There was a game ongoing during the time I joined this game that was very different from her play her. In that game she was scum.
Now there is a game we are both dead in she is very much like she is here and since the game is ongoing all I will say is we both flipped town there.

I haven't been really focused on the imprinting in this game. If you look at who I have imprinted I have been more methodical on who I imprint and why.
First priority for me is finding scum.
I think it's interesting your finding suspicion now that EK cleared me with her investigation, as far as she saying that my role is what I claimed day 3. Do you think her scum or myself scum or both scum? If so why did you imprint EK?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Pulindar »

farside22 wrote:First priority for me is finding scum.
I think it's interesting your finding suspicion now that EK cleared me with her investigation, as far as she saying that my role is what I claimed day 3. Do you think her scum or myself scum or both scum? If so why did you imprint EK?
I don't think she is scum. I do suspect you might be.

I don't view it that she cleared you, because at that moment I don't see why you would have lied. If you were scum and got a doctor role, why not claim having a doctor role. It's perfectly reasonable especially since town (Ort) could get a vig role. Plus, it was listed as you having the same role for two nights in a row. How would you have had the role for two consecutive nights if you were not cleared at the start of the day (like you were supposed to be)? More than anything I actually found her results on you suspicious actually.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Where is it listed that I had the same role 2 nights in a row?
Ort was claiming I was going to say I would have a useless "doc" role if imprinted.
So if you want to post actual quotes where it is stated that I had the doc role 2 nights in a row.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Ug, I feel like an idiot.
elvis_knits wrote:I was also told she got it D3. There was no mention of subsequent nights. I do not know if I would have been told that she got it every night after if she was scum, or that would just be assumed. BUT, I was just told she got it D3. (I'll ask username see if I can get any more specifics here).
that was the quote I was going to go after. I don't even know how I misread it, but I thought Elvis had said you that it also mentioned that you had the doctor role on subsequent nights....

hmm I guess that makes the entire case I was bringing up as moot.
I'm playing terribly this game :(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

LOL. I was thinking you were scum trying to push a mislynch since Pug looks to be scum.

Pul can you get a list of who you think is scum and then go down the list like EK, myself, and reck did please.
Also a bit of why you think it would be good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

mod please prod CTD and Pug
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Pug89 »

I'm not really sure what you want from me at this point since the town has pretty much already made its decision and I'm at L-1, but if there is anything else you want me to address I'll try to get to it.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”