DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Voting system:

The cafeteria staff slops one disgusting, stomach-turning, nausea-inducing portion of Nutriloaf on each of your plates.

If someone throws Nutriloaf at you, you can throw it back at someone else's head. Each Nutriloaf can be thrown only 3 times before it disintegrates in your hand, at which point you have to eat it.

When tossing Nutriloaf, please mention the name of the original owner of the Nutriloaf.

Ex:
catapult DrippingGoofball's Nutriloaf to <player-that-deserves-it>

Later, that player can throw it at someone else:
Ex:
launch DrippingGoofball's Nutriloaf to <player-that-deserves-it-MORE>

When that player throw it a third time, it reaches its FINAL destination:
Ex:
launch DrippingGoofball's Nutriloaf to <player-that-deserves-it-MORE-than-anyone-in-the-history-of-the-Universe>

That player is then stuck with DrippingGoofball's Nutriloaf until deadline.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Super Awesome Mega Zord! »

farside22 wrote:Since SAMP you never stated any suspicion of Mini before that shove or saying anything before. Why do you think mini is scum?
I don't. I only shoved him back because at deadline the choices were him and Hacker, and I thought he was more likely to be scum than Hacker, but I didn't like either choice.
Cobalt wrote:I'm still interested in why you don't see spyrex as scum with me.
He wasn't nearly as opportunistic day 1 on pwnman and Hacker as you and Elli were.

Not that he can't be scum with you, of course. I'm just not as certain of it as I am of you and Elli.
farside22 wrote:I think SAMP even pointed out saying we could look back on the shove count to find scum on it but if they just invert their numbers it gives nothing on them and something they can use to cover up the reason for their list.
Admittedly, I had not thought of the prospect of looking back on an inverted shove list until you brought it up now, but nevertheless I don't agree that it gives nothing. My record shows I was willing to defend anyone else over Cobalt. That's certainly not nothing.
SpyreX wrote:Look up that SAMP thing because that would be a fishy bag of fish.
:? Why'd you tell her to look it up instead of looking it up yourself? :?
8-) You can call me Mad Cool Ballin' King! for short. 8-)
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Cobalt »

e wasn't nearly as opportunistic day 1 on pwnman and Hacker as you and Elli were.
I'm interested in why you didn't jump on pwnman too, considering he was scummy as the great lakes
hatersgonnahate.gif
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because I've came down with a case of the busy and I'll let farside present her information if it is going to move forward.

If there's even a snippet (and I'll look tomorrow) of you saying you wanted to look back at the lists and then you inverted them well.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:07 am

Cobalt wrote:I'm interested in why you didn't jump on pwnman too, considering he was scummy as the great lakes
:roll: pwnman's actions int his game were 1) a random shove 2) a serious shove and 3) a needless claim. All of which townies do as much as scum. Your argument is invalid.
SpyreX wrote:Because I've came down with a case of the busy and I'll let farside present her information if it is going to move forward.

If there's even a snippet (and I'll look tomorrow) of you saying you wanted to look back at the lists and then you inverted them well.
Fair nuff. How's about I post the relevant quote myself? :wink:
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:True. If there's scum near lynch, their buddies can shove them to a better position, so a scum lynch won't be easy today. :( But I think there's a bright side, :) the information gained from shove-switches will be a lot more useful than typical vote records. Once we get a scum, we have more than just a list of who protected scum and who didn't, we have hard numerical evidence of who was most protecting scum.
And no, inverted lists don't render this information invalid. Had Hacker flipped scum, I would be scummier for having protected him, regardless of why I said I was doing it. My explanation doesn't change the hard numerical evidence.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

SAMP wrote:I don't. I only shoved him back because at deadline the choices were him and Hacker, and I thought he was more likely to be scum than Hacker, but I didn't like either choice.
Basically instead of really scum hunting you looked at the list of people near the bottom and picked one of them instead of presenting a case on someone.
Plus you stated you thought Neko was more likely to be buddies with Colbalt without a reason.
I call BS.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 am

farside22 wrote:Basically instead of really scum hunting you looked at the list of people near the bottom and picked one of them instead of presenting a case on someone.
I most definitely did present a case on someone yesterday:
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:Seriously look at the first question he dodged. I asked him what he found funny about Jahudo calling him out for fluffposting. I can think of only one reason for him to avoid this question: he couldn't answer it because he never laughed at Jahudo's statement. He is lying scum. I challenge anyone to provide a more plausible reason for him to dodge that question.
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:
pwnman wrote:You realise as soon as people jumped on me Cobalt shoved to stop his lynch.
The ex-non-cadaver makes an excellent point about Cobalt's opportunistic shove. Don't be fooled by his facade of uselessness.
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
10. S.A.M.P.
Terrible attack on me for not answering two garbage "questions" not even related to the game (asking why I lol'd, and asking why haters shouldn't hate). Also gives my other suspects low shove numbers.
Nice context butchery, they were very much related to the game and you know it. I asked you why you lol'd
at Jahudo accusing you of not posting content
and why haters shouldn't hate
you for your less than impressive play
Note that all of these points still stand.

And I didn't think it was necessary to state why I thought Neko is more likely a buddy of Cobalt than Hacker, because the idea that Hacker and Cobalt were scum together is
obvious silliness
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Cobalt »

HEY SAMP
quick question
you attacked me for an opportunistic shove on pwnman, but you ignored that SpyreX pushed pwnman to 12 as well in the first post SpyreX made after pwnman's role PM quote. Elli and UK were also all over pwnman in that interval. You also ignored one of the strongest points against pwnman- he was copying and pasting Jahudo's reads. You ignored all that to tunnel on me. nice job champ
hatersgonnahate.gif
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote Mini - post content
FoS Slicey - ditto

Looking back at Grimmy's day one, I don't see him as scum. It took him a while to get past survival mode, but when he did it looked like he was trying to find scum.
I think I'll take a look at SAMP if we're all talking about him now. I don't see where this tunneling is coming from.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:HEY SAMP
quick question
you attacked me for an opportunistic shove on pwnman, but you ignored that SpyreX pushed pwnman to 12 as well in the first post SpyreX made after pwnman's role PM quote. Elli and UK were also all over pwnman in that interval. You also ignored one of the strongest points against pwnman- he was copying and pasting Jahudo's reads. You ignored all that to tunnel on me. nice job champ
Lets not forget his own opportunistic shove at the end of the day to mini.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

SAMP is still scum. And flailing.
BAP-KRAK KIK HIT

ANNOYING TANGENT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SCUMHUNTING.
With the chucking nutriloaves, at each other. I think we should just treat this likew e each only have one vote, then we stat in bold, as Vote: Name. Then we toos our nutriloaf TO SOMEONE ELSE WE TRUST, then that person throws it to Another person we trust, and then they chuck it a the original guy being voted.
Or there's a better way and I'm making it unecessarily complicated.
BIZZZT
Next thing to sort out, tomorrow's voting system is ADDITIVE. and we're all PR'ed. so we probably won't be able to discuss much, so we should discuss how to sort out all of tomorrow's sytems now too.
BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG
FLASH OF GREEN
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo wrote:Slicey, are you caught up yet?
I'm going to attempt the Xyl approach AKA I don't bother reading what already happened and focus on what's happening now.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

Farside, at this point, my top suspect is Cobalt, based on gut and meta. Cobalt as scum seems to go after lurkers and easy targets, especially the former. I believe I saw him say somewhere he thought Minineko was scum (probably based on nothing). I like the points SAMP brought up against Cobalt in his latest post, and while I don't understand it perfectly, not actually reading it in context, I find avoiding questions super scummy. His argument is that SAMP only attacked Cobalt for doing something scummy (opportunistic vote/shove) when other people did it as well. It's like he's admitting he knows it's bad but if other people do it it's okay. Maybe your shove was more opportunistic or more scummy than those other people. I just don't really like Cobalt's defense of his actions.

Minineko will eventually need to die. She'll lurk or post nothing the entire game. I know from experience.

Grimmy is
slightly
scummy, for pretty much not explaining what I've done that's scummy. Just that UK was scummy and I haven't done anything to make it better.

The biggest reason I don't think SAMP is scum at this time is that I'm pretty sure Cobalt is scum, and I don't think SAMP would bus his buddy so hard. I haven't really seen him do anything scummy.

Also, @Farside: You think I'm scum because of FL's actions for the most part correct?

SpyreX is so very obviously town. Pretty sure farside is town, and I think Elli is town too. Not too sure on Jahudo yet.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I had nothing from you or your post but most of my view on UK was from that interaction with pwnman.
I'm hoping that DGB will just replace mini. Most flakers/slackers usually get replaced.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Cobalt wrote:HEY SAMP
quick question
you attacked me for an opportunistic shove on pwnman, but you ignored that SpyreX pushed pwnman to 12 as well in the first post SpyreX made after pwnman's role PM quote. Elli and UK were also all over pwnman in that interval.
UK's argument against him was more than just "he's being weird therefore he must be SCUM!!!", she was actually assigning a scum motive to his roleclaim, unlike you and Elli, and therefore is not opportunistic, unlike you and Elli. I haven't ignored Spyre or Elli, they're still third and second on my scum list respectively. You're just the focal point of my attention.
Cobalt wrote:You also ignored one of the strongest points against pwnman- he was copying and pasting Jahudo's reads.
You got me, I forgot all about that. You're still wrong, though. That's a little scummy and a lot of weird, not "scummy as the great lakes".
farside22 wrote:Lets not forget his own opportunistic shove at the end of the day to mini.
Scenario: You're town, the deadline is in a couple days, the player you've been pushing all day isn't a viable lynch, and you don't really suspect either of the players who are a viable lynch. What do you do?

Answer: You accept reality and get on the viable lynch you most prefer, like it or not.

If you can provide a better answer than that, I'll throw my own loaf at myself three times in a row. That's how certain I am you can't.
Elli wrote:SAMP is still scum.
Just like pwnman and Hacker right? Anyone who still trusts your rhetoric is way too naive to be playing Mafia.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Correction:

He copied Jah and then LIED ABOUT DOING IT.

Elli has illustrated my stance with the votes 100% - although I'm thinking taking it a step further and creating a chain and having A person funnel the votes to their final destination.
Show

Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Scenario: You're town, the deadline is in a couple days, the player you've been pushing all day isn't a viable lynch, and you don't really suspect either of the players who are a viable lynch. What do you do?
I am town and I had more then one person I was suspicious of all day long.
I kept all those I was suspicious of down low on a list so if one didn't get lynched at least one of the other 3 would :roll:
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Minineko »

Wow this vote system is a complete mess.
Cobalt wrote:grand total of 8 posts
thinks I'm scum but still wanted to lynch HH
general lurkiness/inconsistency in shove orders vs expressed suspicions
The only reason I wanted to lynch HH was because the other option was ME.

Lurkiness, fine.

Inconsitancy, where? There hasn't been any.

Going to take an invidual look at players now. I can't read anyone here..
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Minineko »

Okay, Cobalt has some MAJOR active lurking issues through day one. He made exactly two non-spam/useless posts. (out of 23)

He supported the lynch of "lurkerhuck" which says a lot.
Cobalt wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:hm, I seem to have attracted a lot of 11s but not a lot of cases, how interesting
How about lack of scum hunting, posting one liners, not involved in the game and actively lurking.
don't worry, I'm voting for scum.
I also think this one is telling.

"People are voting me but I don't have a case I can respond to"
(Someone posts a case)
"Disregard that case, I'm voting for scum" (11 SAMP 10 Minineko 9 Grimmy 8 Huck)

Eli says Cobalt is usually more serious as scum.

Looking at Eli now, he seems more serious but awfullly oppotunistic in the pwnman attack, though I think we all got caught up in that, it was so weird.

Overall, Eli seems town. I don't know what the ass he is on today though. So I'll buy the Cobalt town meta thing for now.

Going to do more players soon.

Anyways what we need to do now, is suggest one player, everyone throw them your loaf thing (one or two at a time for security), and then that player throws them back to their owner. That way it's like we all have a vote. That player should be someone active. It doesn't really matter how trustworthy they are because if they refuse to cooperate the rest of us just kill him with our own loaf things.

Meow.
-_'_-
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Slicey »

Okay, Minineko needs to die sooner rather than later.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Cobalt »

I'm a bit busy atm but I just want to say I love the layering on the hypocritical lurker Mini calling me a hypocritical lurker for attacking lurkers while lurking, when he made an attack on me for lurking while lurking himself.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

SpyreX wrote:Correction:

He copied Jah and then LIED ABOUT DOING IT.
If I randomly said one plus one is three, that's not an alignment tell, it's just demonstrably stupid. The same is true of pwn's lie. I say pwn copying Jah was a little scummy only because of the possibility that it was an attempt at buddying.

In any event, I'm not saying there were no protown reasons to be attacking pwn or Hacker, or me for that matter. I'm saying Cobalt and Elli never gave any such reasons, and pushed townie lynches on rhetoric. And that is scummier than the Great Lakes.
farside22 wrote:
I am town and I had more then one person I was suspicious of all day long.
I kept all those I was suspicious of down low on a list so if one didn't get lynched at least one of the other 3 would :roll:
That's not even remotely relevant to what I asked.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Mini how do you figure that colbalt was targeting HH because he was a lurker?

Actually the idea of throwing the loaf to one person you trust who throws it back to the person who throws it back to them so the person has their own loaf back to throw isn't a bad idea and this will help give more of an idea on a vote later in the game.
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Minineko »

Slicey wrote:Okay, Minineko needs to die sooner rather than later.
"Oh no, he's starting to post some content, let's kill him fast!"

Seriously, what's your point
Cobalt wrote:I'm a bit busy atm but I just want to say I love the layering on the hypocritical lurker Mini calling me a hypocritical lurker for attacking lurkers while lurking, when he made an attack on me for lurking while lurking himself.
The difference here, is you were pretending to be active by spamming the thread with nonsense.
farside22 wrote:Mini how do you figure that colbalt was targeting HH because he was a lurker?

Actually the idea of throwing the loaf to one person you trust who throws it back to the person who throws it back to them so the person has their own loaf back to throw isn't a bad idea and this will help give more of an idea on a vote later in the game.
Cobalt called him "lurkerhuck" in that post I quoted.

throw Minineko's nutriloaf at farside22
-_'_-
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 am

Post by SpyreX »

SAMP wrote:If I randomly said one plus one is three, that's not an alignment tell, it's just demonstrably stupid. The same is true of pwn's lie. I say pwn copying Jah was a little scummy only because of the possibility that it was an attempt at buddying.

In any event, I'm not saying there were no protown reasons to be attacking pwn or Hacker, or me for that matter. I'm saying Cobalt and Elli never gave any such reasons, and pushed townie lynches on rhetoric. And that is scummier than the Great Lakes.
You're missing the step that bothers me.

SAMP: One plus one is three! I figured it out!
SpyreX: Hey guys, One plus one is three! I figured it out!
GAME: Uhh... SAMP said that, why are you copying him?
SpyreX: I totally didn't I did this all on my own!
GAME: *guns cock*

Being wrong isn't the same as lying for no reason. If thats rhetoric that makes them scum well mark me down because holy hell thats the same reason I voted?

I'm already sorry that I pushed away the mini lynch yesterday good lord.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”