ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

"You got rid of those stiffs yet? I don't know what sort of kinky sh*t you're into, but I want those things buried."
- Uncle Les, Dead Alive (1992)

Reckoner (6) bv310, Kmd, McGriddle, WRP_Beater, Albert B. Rampage, CooLDoG
tatetothetot (4) evilsnail, ZazieR, Wolframnhart, manho
McGriddle (5) Morph, Yosarian2, Diamondilium, Starbuck , xRECKONERx
Zazie (1) ODDin
Manho (2) iLord, tatetothetot

vote voting:

MrSuave
CryMeARiver

With 20 alive it will take 11 to lynch
Deadline is Monday March 8th, 9:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by ODDin »

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Regardless of his effervescent posturing, I don't like his OMGUS / calling for a cooldog policy lynch, compulsive focus on lurking, etc. It seems like he's doing everything in his power to NOT scumhunt.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

Tate, I'm not voting iLord because I don't think he's scum.

Reck, just seems to be an angry person. The whole "he wants a modkill" argument seems like crap IMO.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by iLord »

@ODDin: Was RECK under pressure in those examples? I looked post-fisherman-claim and there wasn't anything unusually similar to his play this game.

Basically, I think he always posts like he has done so far, town or scum, and it's a null tell. It's not even really a pressure thing - his posting style is pretty constant across the board whenever he's aroused.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

CooLDoG wrote:
tatetothetot wrote:
CooLDog wrote:unvote, vote: tate
He acted scummy, and has not posted much at all. And because that is who I wanted to vote for before.
I had some issues to take care of. I have not posted in any other game I am in, so does that make me scum there too? I am sorry for being absent but life called for a bit.
fine... You have answered to my lurking. I like the wagon, but I'm not sure if its on the right person.
unvote

@reck, why the caps lock rant? why do you still want a mod kill, honestly, don't bullshit me. Say that it desurves a mod kill in all caps, after already saying it once, and after the mod says she won't is not
I just thought.... it was modkillable....
it is wanting a mod kill. You also act like a four-year old under pressure. And I love your reason to vote me btw
Yes it does [after I saying that you should scum hunt and post content after you caps rant]
is pure OMGUS. Add in no content what so ever after I fosed you and now we have a scummy player.
vote reck
Dude, just stop playing mafia.

Caps lock rant = I can't handle your idiocracy

If the mod says it's okay = I don't care if there's a modkill. I
never
pulled for a modkill, I simply said that it WAS a modkillable offense, STOP BEING SO FUCKING IDIOTIC ABOUT THIS. YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO VOTE YOU AGAIN.

What exactly is pure OMGUS exactly? Please, explain.

You say I have no content? LO FUCKING L look in a goddamn mirror.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Seriously, the only other player to ever get me this upset for being naive (see: idiotic) was kyle99 in another game (possibly two other games). My lord, CooLDoG, are you eleven years old?
green shirt thursdays
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Still happy with either a McGriddle lynch or a WRP lynch.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

I don't like the wagon on Griddle too much. Of the 3 leading wagons (tate, reck, griddle), my first choice is Reck. I would be even more happy with a WRP lynch, but this becomes a non-issue if he is replaced. I don't like wolf and I don't like kmd; I find their attacks suspicious.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Someone explain why Reck is a good lynch. I see WIFOM.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:59 pm

animorpherv1 wrote:Someone explain why Reck is a good lynch. I see WIFOM.
Blatant avoidance of scumhunting by the following means: policy lynching, OMGUS, obsession with lurkerdom, arguing about modkills, posting vulgarity, calling everyone an idiot.

I also take his frustration as a point against him, although ODDin disagrees.

I think Reck is a more than decent lynch.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ITT ABR ignores the fact that I've been questioning/pressuring/trying to start viable wagons
green shirt thursdays
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I wouldn't call OMGUS, the modkill bit as part (Seriously, his post had "That's a blatantly modkillable offense." If I said that, does that makes
me scummy
?).

Posting vulgraity/calling everyone an idiot/frustartion all seem to look like his playstyle, because I don't see anyone else act like that as scum when they ragequit.

So that leaves policy lynching and obsession with lurkers, and I can see both from town.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 pm

animorpherv1 wrote:I wouldn't call OMGUS, the modkill bit as part (Seriously, his post had "That's a blatantly modkillable offense." If I said that, does that makes
me scummy
?).

Posting vulgraity/calling everyone an idiot/frustartion all seem to look like his playstyle, because I don't see anyone else act like that as scum when they ragequit.

So that leaves policy lynching and obsession with lurkers, and I can see both from town.
So please enumerate the pro-town points you see then
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I wouldn't call OMGUS, the modkill bit as part (Seriously, his post had "That's a blatantly modkillable offense." If I said that, does that makes
me scummy
?).

So please enumerate the pro-town points you see then
I ISO'ed Reck, and although there was not a whole ton, there is some evidence that he is sucm/townhunting.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Townhunting?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Finding town, instead of scum.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

xRECKONERx wrote:FUCK YOU WOLF[should be mcg].

YOU
LINKED
TO A FUCKING ONGOING GAME. DON'T BE SO FUCKING RETARDED NEXT TIME AND IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM.

/rage
and lets see you get mad at the mod, mad at mcg... and yes I still think you want a modkill. I why should I care about you voteing me? The last time was pure omgus, and notheing less. And are lurkers always scum? Most of the time yes but not always. Town hunting is great, as a matter of fact useful, but why don't mwe try to scum hunt, remeber this is a cult game after all. Town players today may not be town after the night. So lets try to scum hunt. And going back to your modkill post. I don't see any problem. The mod said no mod kill and it is over. Not for reck, he has to come and post this all-caped rant about how he should have been modkilled. Also insulting people is not good play, it gets a little old after a bit, this is not to say that it contributes at all to my vote, its just that I cinda get tired of you always pointing your face at people and calling them fucking idtots all the time. I am keeping my vote untiul you prove that

A) it was not omgus
B) you have scumhunted (links plz)
C) You stop POSTING ABOUT FUCKING LURKERS
D) Play nice.....(not major, just a,b, and c should do it.)
after a wank.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Still got the same reads for the most part. I'm glad people are starting to see Reck's scuminess.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 am

animorpherv1 wrote:Finding town, instead of scum.
And this is pro-town how?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CooLDoG wrote:and lets see you get mad at the mod
No, I didn't.
mad at mcg... and yes I still think you want a modkill.
Just go ahead and keep on hammering a stupid fucking point that is completely untrue and made up in your tiny little brain.
I why should I care about you voteing me?
Did I say you should?
The last time was pure omgus, and notheing less.
What was pure OMGUS, since you keep throwing those two words around freely?
And are lurkers always scum? Most of the time yes but not always.
Cool story bro
Town hunting is great, as a matter of fact useful, but why don't mwe try to scum hunt, remeber this is a cult game after all.
This being a cult game has NOTHING to do with your previous statement, you're just stringing together IIoA in an attempt to look town.
Town players today may not be town after the night. So lets try to scum hunt.
IIoA.
And going back to your modkill post. I don't see any problem. The mod said no mod kill and it is over. Not for reck, he has to come and post this all-caped rant about how he should have been modkilled.
No, I posted that because some people still didn't understand what I was saying. First off, I didn't even see where the mod had responded. Second off, if people hadn't kept on being stupid about it, I wouldn't have had to yell in all caps so certain thick-headed dunces would get what the fuck I was trying to say.
Also insulting people is not good play, it gets a little old after a bit, this is not to say that it contributes at all to my vote, its just that I cinda get tired of you always pointing your face at people and calling them fucking idtots all the time.
I call 'em like I see 'em.
I am keeping my vote untiul you prove that

A) it was not omgus
B) you have scumhunted (links plz)
C) You stop POSTING ABOUT FUCKING LURKERS
D) Play nice.....(not major, just a,b, and c should do it.)
A) Please point out what was OMGUS since you like throwing around cute little buzzwords all the time.

B) Please link to where you scumhunted as well.

C) When did I post about lurkers recently, again?

D) Nah. I'm past the point of playing nice. Feigned intelligence pisses me off.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding:
bv310
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

xRECKONERx wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Just settle down and post content, and scum hunt (sorry that this sounds bad comeing from me).
-_-
Yes. Yes, it does.

Unvote; Vote: CooLDoG
cotcha. sorry I hate to have to do this. No reasons, right after I fosed you. Sozz, but you did omgus. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CULT IS? I RLLY WANT TO KNOW THIS. Town hunting in a normal game is fine, yet in a cult game town hunting is a bit less worth its while. Shall I explain.

If I am for sure and most of the town is sure that player X is town. Lets go farther and say that player X is town and everybody knows it. Thus we don't lynch player X that day. We all are almost for sure that he is town. We lynch some dude and he flips vanilla... you know all that jazz. Now during the night the cult does NOT NORMALLY kill a player. They take them into the cult. Thus once they see that player X has good standing with the town, and he mostlikly won't get lynched they will convert him into the cult. Thus the next day player X turns into the :twisted: and guess what. We won't lynch him because he still acts town, and for all we know he might still be town. Thus if we town hunt it could even back-fire on us in latter days. This is why a cop isn't as useful in a cult game (he is still very useful don't get me wrong!) and so is town hunting. Now do you know what a cult is?

Now lets get at your def post:

1,2) why the caps rant then? you must be mad at somthing related to the mod kill, and at that time the mod did post that their would be no kill. Thus you must have been mad over those results...

3) no... you acted like a should

4)above... I love your quote...

5) sounds like your are taking up acting classes nice job acting like me... Whats your point?

6) cult has every sin gle thing to do with it... sorry but this is about zombies if I read the title of the game correctly

7) I see nothing wrong with what I said. Plus would you mind showing me how those posts make me look scummy?

8) well thats too bad that we don't like to read the posts above us... We did the first time. I don't even think you needed to post about it at all more then two other people already said that it was modkillable

9) me too, just try to tone it down, sorry but I don't like to see someone yelling fucking idiot to every single person.

10a) already did, and I don't think you can pass that off as I didn't read your post sorry.

10b) right here... how bout that? and btw that is not a valid argument what you posted is called: tu quoque, or you too, meanig that you still have to answer to your self. the planks in ur eye chap...

10c) places, I am to lazy to link, btw lurkers an't the deal here... not the real deal over my vote.

10d) couldn't we all just like see rainbows all over the place and speek in whispers for a change... really This doesn't matter.
after a wank.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 am

good posting ^^^
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Finding town, instead of scum.
And this is pro-town how?
I remember people saying it's easier than scumhunting.

And, if your scum, you wouldn't need to be townhunting. You'd be PR hunting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”