Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Cos how bizarre is it to think that someone who fought really hard to imprint you is scum?? AMITRITE FARSIDE??? :D

Anyways - needs more Socrates, CTD.

Especially Socrates, who was prodded, asked what the case on Ortolan was, then has been absent for almost prod-length time.
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

SerialClergyman wrote:Cos how bizarre is it to think that someone who fought really hard to imprint you is scum?? AMITRITE FARSIDE??? :D
Thank you SC you made me feel that I'm not crazy or have lost the sense God gave us.

*goes back to muttering*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SC - imo that's farside-scum trying to incriminate me after being the only person in my wagon following a flip the next day.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:SC - imo that's farside-scum trying to incriminate me after being the only person in my wagon following a flip the next day.
unvote:
vote: Reck

Is this a slip or did you just almost claim you know how Ort will flip when lynched now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #57=-

Florida (2) - Alaska, Montana
Iowa (2) - Virginia, Kansas
Montana (1) - Florida

Not Voting (3) - Colorado, Georgia, Iowa

5 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #57=-

Virginia (4) - Iowa, Kansas, Alaska, Florida
Kansas (2) - Kansas, Alaska
Iowa (1) - Iowa
Colorado (1) - Iowa
Georgia (0)
Alaska (0)
Florida (0)
Montana (0)

5 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
FLORIDA = ortolan
GEORGIA = Socrates
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
MONTANA = Pug89
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits

-=Socrates has been prodded=-
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Socrates »

mod:
due to real life issues I am not able to live up to my mafia commitments at this time, and I am requesting replacement in all of my ongoing games. Sorry.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Jesus. H. Christ.
green shirt thursdays
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Pulindar replaces Socrates=-
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I miss CTD
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Pulindar »

Hey all, obviously I haven't finished reading, but I have read some of the sixth day. Let me go over it a bit more before I start posting for real.

Thank you iamausername for letting me join.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

ortolan wrote:
farside22 wrote:I for one find a doc role very pro-town.
I know, that's probably why you fakeclaimed it rather than the actual scum bonus you received :)
Does anyone note besides me the ort is using WIFOM to try and get a lynch on me?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside22 wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:SC - imo that's farside-scum trying to incriminate me after being the only person in my wagon following a flip the next day.
unvote:
vote: Reck

Is this a slip or did you just almost claim you know how Ort will flip when lynched now.
The more you push for the wagon and the more you post, the more I'm doubting the ort wagon.
unvote, vote: farside22
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You weren't even voting Ortolan though.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:12 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Now seeking a replacement for CTD. Yaaay.=-
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:You weren't even voting Ortolan though.
yeah he was and he's ignoring everything I have stated and looks to be knowing Ort's alignment by his own statments of saying he would lynch me next then saying he would lynch me based on Ort's flip.
That looks to me like a slip of already knowing Ort's alignment.
Also he's following Ort's "case" which is all WIFOM. and not really a case at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

My reason to believe reck is scum
God can we just lynch farside?

That last post is soooooo scum trying to appear town.
Not saying how it is scum trying to appear town in this statement. He has stated before this that he didn't see me as obv town but more vocal. Now that I'm more looking at him he's getting jumpy.
Because the more I think about it, the mod giving out two vigs and a doc seems rather pointless. And Button flipped town.
Using a bit of WIFOM in regards to the claims. Seems to be giving Ort an out saying it is pointless but doesn't respond to the comment I nor pug made on how it is not pointless
I'm not lynching her today. Tomorrow, however...
Saying he would lynch me tomorrow
No, did I say that?

Ort's flip will be very telling of farside.

Then when caught rephrases himself of this
If he flips town I'm going after farside.
doesn't explain how Ort flipping town makes me scum
Because you're talking a lot, changing your mind a lot, and seem to be one of the two main leaders of thought in the town (along with elvis). I'm not saying you're scum, but I can't list you as obv-town because that kind of play worries me.
His why I'm scum reasoning so far:
talking and changing a person's mind is scum why?

And finaly the OMGUS vote:
The more you push for the wagon and the more you post, the more I'm doubting the ort wagon. unvote, vote: farside22.
Lets not forget the 2 times he switched votes from one person to the other with no reason. IE: Starbuck and buttonman.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Eh, let's just go back to killing Ortolan. Notice how he got quiet once we began to fight amongst ourselves?

unvote; vote ortolan

Also, I've been one away from imprint for a while. I could vote myself, but I don't really care either way. Thoughts? Do we want to give imprints today or not?
Talk nerdy to me.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

JESUS CHRIST FARSIDE PLEASE LEARN PROPER ENGLISH
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:JESUS CHRIST FARSIDE PLEASE LEARN PROPER ENGLISH
GO FUCK YOURSELF.

There you happy with critisizing a person for no reason now.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Stop the catfight guys
Talk nerdy to me.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:Stop the catfight guys
He's being an ass and he didn't respond to the case I laid out. he just lashed out for no reason so no I'm not changing my vote till I get a proper reason that isn't just lashing out attack on someone's grammar or spelling or what ever the fuck his so called issue is with what I laid out.

Do you think Reck is town now? Why did you change your vote?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Stop the catfight guys
He's being an ass and he didn't respond to the case I laid out. he just lashed out for no reason so no I'm not changing my vote till I get a proper reason that isn't just lashing out attack on someone's grammar or spelling or what ever the fuck his so called issue is with what I laid out.

Do you think Reck is town now? Why did you change your vote?
I know reck is a pain in the ass but didn't we arrive at the conclusion that he is town for some reason? I can't remember the reason, but I think if I look back it is there. I think it's the reason you imprinted him.

TBH I am somewhat caught between my earlier thoughts of reckoner/pug scumteam vs. the koolaid theory of ortolan/ctd.

CTD's more recent posts seemed a little desperate if you read them. He was looking at pug and socrates. And before that he kept saying "me love socrates long time." Because they "agreed on everything." So I think that was a buddy up move that CTD had to abandon because he couldn't get us to lynch anybody else.

Anyway... that's my thinking.
Talk nerdy to me.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll look into CTD, Soc, Ort/lim tomorrow as they are my top 3 but Reck is riding that thin line of scum to much.
The one reason I thought he was town was the imprints and not seeing him take a shot to imprint VMD day 1. Other then that his play is more scummy.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Yeesh, I don't need to be replaced! I definitely want to see this game to the end. Very busy times for me (school started back up this week), but I know I can make it work.

Will comment on recent developements in a bit and continue my analysis asap.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Actually, I can't really make heads or tails from the cluster-fuck that is the last couple of pages.

Some thoughts:

- Pug dilligently ignored my last post concerning him. I also notice how single-minded he is in his assault on Ortolan. I want to hear his thoughts on every player in the game to see where he really stands on everyone.

- I don't really get Ortolan's case against Farside. I particularly don't follow the twisted logical number he did on a quote of mine: How he concludes that (supposedly) no scum being on her imprint wagon implicates herself as scum doesn't make any sense to me.

- On the other hand, I agree with Ortolan wholeheartedly when it comes to imprints. I am against imprinting any more people as I don't see any pro-town benefit (endgame situations notwithstanding, but I haven't really put any thought in those).

- Furthermore, I don't get why Reck and Farside are suddenly at each other's throat, and I find it irritatingly distracting. Farside's switch from "he's obviously town, let's imprint him" to "die, scum, die" is irrational beyond belief and not befitting of a pro-town player. But then again, I get the impression that she's genuinely pissed at him, and that it's causing her to play badly. Cut it out, please.

- Reck is also playing irrationally, and it's bothering me more than in Farside's case, since it doesn't seem as emotionally motivated. It's certainly not enough by a long-shot to propel him ahead of my top suspects though.
Elvis wrote:CTD's more recent posts seemed a little desperate if you read them. He was looking at pug and socrates. And before that he kept saying "me love socrates long time." Because they "agreed on everything." So I think that was a buddy up move that CTD had to abandon because he couldn't get us to lynch anybody else.
Your read on me is not incorrect in a sense, but you're drawing entirely the wrong conclusion. I was kind of desperate in my last posts, because I felt the town was rushing recklessly into another lynch I didn't feel comfortable with just like with the Buttonmen lynch, and it would piss me off to no end if our win gets jeopardized here after we got ourselves into such a strong position simply because certain members of the town aren't thinking straight.

Beyond that though, I feel your remarks towards me here are very weak. I haven't abandoned anything. I am simply trying to look at this game from the beginning with an open mind, and that includes giving Plum another look since I didn't pay her much attention even before Socrates replaced in. This is a course of action that would benefit the majority of the players in this game considering the level of "scum-hunting" done this day. I have stated very clearly where I stand on everyone before I started rereading, and I don't necessarily expect those to change. That doesn't stop me from pointing out things that stand out to me if they are worthy of consideration.

And thank you for reminding me about how long I had to argue to finally get scum-KoC lynched. Maybe that should give you some pause.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”