Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Unvote.

I want to hear CTD's analysis, and I don't want a quickhammer atm. Also, why aren't we lynching Pug?
I would like to see an imprint with a vote to lynch.
I believe ort is scum. Pug is on the same level as koc as far as context but I have to say I find it hard to imagine that scum VMD would not imprint pug that close to being imprinted day 1.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, we should really imprint today.
green shirt thursdays
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #54=-

Florida (3) - Alaska, Kansas, Montana
Montana (1) - Florida

Not Voting (4) - Colorado, Georgia, Virginia, Iowa

5 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #54=-

Virginia (3) - Iowa, Kansas, Alaska
Kansas (2) - Kansas, Alaska
Iowa (2) - Iowa, Kansas
Colorado (1) - Iowa
Georgia (0)
Alaska (0)
Florida (0)
Montana (0)

5 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
FLORIDA = ortolan
GEORGIA = Socrates
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
MONTANA = Pug89
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits

-=Socrates has been prodded=-
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:12 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

elvis_knits wrote:
SerialClergyman wrote:Flirting or no you might want to hold off now it's l-1 for all the haters to check in. But never fear -well savour the anticipation together...
The suspense is terrible...

I hope it lasts.
... you've done this before, haven't you?
I'm old now.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

vote pug

I don't like that SC asks me to vote and then pug lays down his vote. I was literally looking at the thread in preview and thinking about voting in my next post when I noticed pug had voted. We very nearly had a quicklynch there. And pug had to know that was an option.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Pug89 »

I was in the middle of typing up my post when SC asked you to vote and had already decided to vote for ortolan, I had no idea whether you were going to vote or not. If I really wanted a quick lynch I would have waited for you or someone else to vote for ortolan and hammered him then, or just stay out of the vote entirely.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

@Pug: Who do you think is the last 2 scum in this game and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Socrates »

i have been prodded. Sorry, I haven't been paying too much attention to this game.

What is the case on Ortolan, again?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by ortolan »

The more I read this game the more it becomes incredibly blatantly obvious that the last two scum are Pug and farside.
Vala (180) wrote:Where is this Jason person? Has he said anything yet?
looked up, sure enough farside replaced Jason. Blatant distancing.

It is quite funny how farside is blatantly delaying Pug's lynch while still having to acknowledge he is scummy; for fear of outing herself as his scumbuddy even more blatantly.

elvis and SerialClergyman are incredibly obvious town. I would say CTD is too but I'm sure he's capable of being sneaky too so I wouldn't commit him to a town read just yet. He would of course have to be revisited when Pug and farside are lynched and flip town, but I somehow doubt either of them would flip town.

- Actually no wait CTD
is
obvtown. So is Reckoner.

I don't think it's that much of a big deal if you lynch me, granted Limerick did some scummy stuff like calling obv-scum Mala obv-town. But just lynch Pug and farside afterwards.
farside (1900) wrote: I find it hard to imagine that scum VMD would not imprint pug that close to being imprinted day 1.
I do not find this at all hard to imagine, knowing how VMD plays. It is ostensibly a good reason to hide behind though, so kudos there.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by ortolan »

can someone tell me who claimed what from the imprints?
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

If I'm obvtown, why aren't you voting to imprint me, ort?
green shirt thursdays
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by ortolan »

(and how many times each person has been imprinted)

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by ortolan »

reckoner: did you notice I called you obv-town along with 3 other players? None of whom I have voted for. I haven't even considered voting for imprints up until now. I can tell you that imprinting farside would be a grave mistake however. I know (and already claimed) that I got a vig ability from imprinting- getting this over and over again would be useless, seeing as we already agreed not to vig. So I can only assume elvis (not that I doubt she is town) doesn't have a vig (she either has something else that she claimed, or something else that she didn't claim). I am wondering if she has claimed what ability she has. There is no point imprinting someone who is "obv-town" unless their ability has some use. There is no benefit to imprinting someone on consecutive days unless they display benefit from the imprint from the first day- only scum get cumulative benefits from the imprinting. So yes. I'm not sure why we're imprinting anyone (especially as I already said earlier I don't particularly think the odds of a town win in an 8v4 nightless game are all that horrible to begin with).

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by ortolan »

and the odds of a town win in an "apparently" 6v2 game are even better.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by ortolan »

(especially when the identities of the remaining two scum are so readily apparent)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

ortolan wrote:The more I read this game the more it becomes incredibly blatantly obvious that the last two scum are Pug and farside.
Vala (180) wrote:Where is this Jason person? Has he said anything yet?
looked up, sure enough farside replaced Jason. Blatant distancing.

It is quite funny how farside is blatantly delaying Pug's lynch while still having to acknowledge he is scummy; for fear of outing herself as his scumbuddy even more blatantly.
Blatantly delaying Pug's lynch. Where did this so called blatantly delaying occur?
So one post where val is asking about a player that never posted during that time is blatanting distancing? Seriously is this the best crap case you can come up with? Should I start pointing out where VMD was imprinting limerick and limerick imprinter her or did you just decide to gloss over that when EK brings it up?
Or how about the fact KOC didn't imprint me on day three but imprinted wait for it........
you
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by ortolan »

as I said, Limerick had some scummy connections. I wouldn't care that much if I was lynched as town already has a substantial lead anyway.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by ortolan »

farside22 (1345) wrote:Didn't get a cop check. I want to hear from limerick and thebuttonman a bit since what I got had no investigation imprint and I want to see if anyone lies about their imprint before giving more details on how it works right this moment.
oh hello there scum

I also like how neither of farside's scumbuddies, KoC and Pug were on her imprint wagon; but they were on the two other two wagons (mine and buttonmen).

Yer so basically farside claimed a practically useless doctor ability in contrast to the (proven) vig claim by thebuttonmen and the (subjectively proven) vig claim by me.
farside (385) wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:Farside's keeping her imprint a secret just got a lot more intresting, as she A)Has tracker/watcher data that proves someone just lied or she B) had no reason to want to go last. (See her comment about catching one of us lying.)
I wanted to see if someone would fake claim their imprint and how far that lie would go.
Curiosity more then anything.
Limerickx (1386) wrote:How would you know it was a fake-claim though?
This was never answered.
Limerickx (1401) wrote:Keep in mind that Farside didn't
actually
have a role that resulted in a benefit by her going last.
TheButtonmen (1403) wrote:Yet she claimed Doc, How would she know if someone fake claimed? I see her going last as giving her the chance to see the other two claims and then claim something that she can't be called on. As both other imprints were for Vig I'm wondering if everyone who got imprinted last night got the same imprint.
farside's was different. It can be used on any night.
CTD (1311) wrote:Farside has barely been attacked all game. As far as I remember, xRECKx is the only person to express strong suspicion of her. It would have been easy for any other player to join her imprint wagon without betraying any previous stance they took. Instead, mostly everyone is refraining because of weak strategic reasoning. Socrates is the only one who's apparently paranoid that SC and farside are trying to pull a fast one. If more people were against her imprint because of legitimate doubts of her being pro-town, I'd be much more inclined to believe that the anti-farside-imprint sentiment is pro-town driven.
This is an interesting take. In fact I agree that I don't think the "anti-farside-imprint sentiment" was pro-town driven, because I think everyone on her imprint wagon except herself was town.

I'm a little unsure as to why yesterday started with a vote on KoC instead of waiting for claims though, CTD.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by ortolan »

another point to bring up: what sort of things do you think mafia are likely to fakeclaim in this setup? doctor seems like a pretty obvious one to me, unconfirmable and all that sorta stuff. I am telling you for a fact we know that town received two vigs (buttonmen and myself), although obviously I can't prove the latter. It would seem rather imbalanced for town to get any sort of investigative abilities that weren't practically useless.

I would also like further explication of why so many people think farside is town.

Basically I would also really not want to imprint anyone else unless we are certain beyond reasonable doubt they are town. The current game state is biased, some would almost say broken in town's favour- the only surefire way of getting the scum back in the game is by empowering a bunch of them.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

This was never answered.
I did answer that question. I'll search for the quote when I actaully wake up but it's there.
I also like how neither of farside's scumbuddies, KoC and Pug were on her imprint wagon; but they were on the two other two wagons (mine and buttonmen).

Yer so basically farside claimed a practically useless doctor ability in contrast to the (proven) vig claim by thebuttonmen and the (subjectively proven) vig claim by me.
Oh so you think scum would stay way from imprinting their buddies because it makes you look good.

yup ort is scum trying to make himself look better at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 am

Post by farside22 »

by the way how is your claim of vig proven where my doc claim isn't?
I had the game I was given along with the person's name that the mod told me.
As I said in the game if given a doc ability my first thought was someone was giving a kill ability
oh look I was right :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

First I hint I knew there was a reference with imprints
farside22 wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:If we had imprinted two I would have shot Elvis, with three imprints vigging was too much of a risk.
What reference where you given for your imprint?
second:

First of all someone had a claim order. Second I was given a doc role and wanted to see if scum was going to be given something that said they were imprinted without a character name. I wasn't sure what info if any scum would get.
What about my claim do you find false and reasoning do you find false?
So if you have an issue with my claim ort that question about my claim and reasoning did you find false?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

ortolan wrote:. I agree with you that elvis is town, that's the only other read I feel confident of atm.
Basically I would also really not want to imprint anyone else unless we are certain beyond reasonable doubt they are town. The current game state is biased, some would almost say broken in town's favour- the only surefire way of getting the scum back in the game is by empowering a bunch of them.
He think elvis is town and is confident but doesn't want to imprint her.
Obvious scum.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote; vote ortolan

L-1
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So you think him calling me town is scum WIFOM?
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”