Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Adel »

in addition to the total of "WTF, why would a docotr protect me if he thought I was the least scummy following my bulletproof claim" there is also:
julienvonwolfe in 546 wrote:1, 2, 3. I am the (a?) motion detector, see role PM in post 2.
don_johnson in 547 wrote:i'll have a response later today, but it seems to me that i have been on the right trail. today should be between ddd and adel. i see no reason to vote ddd.

scott brosius= adel

vote: adel

smart night actions = win for town.
don_johnson in 555 wrote: i am going to reevaluate jvw as well at this point. i didn't realize his claim was straight from the "samples".
more proof of DJ's lack of attention for scumhunting.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Adel »

EBWOP: in addition to DJ's total lack of "WTF, why would a docotr protect me if he thought I was the least scummy following my bulletproof claim" there is also:
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by don_johnson »

you have officially left the land of the logical. werewolves? maybe theres a flying pumpkin who shoots lasers out of his ass. what else can we think of? you seem to be embracing any theory, no matter how farfetched, that doesn't involve a ddd lynch.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Adel »

please answer this
Adel wrote: which of these convinced you that Liam was scum?
CallMeLiam wrote:Tempted to agree with Adel here, but then again I'd be loathe to vote for ABR and put him in range of a quickhammer after such a short day.

Muh, do you have anything to add about why his claim\unclaim\fumble was so scummy?
CallMeLiam wrote:ABR: either you're being a dick by not replacing out and desperately trying to hurt the town or you're running an awful gambit or you're scum.
All I can do is echo everyone else in asking why not get yourself replaced out?
CallMeLiam wrote:
don_johnson wrote:^^ this is terrible. Adel's next.

someone hammer this home.
What do you mean by these two things? You seem to think Adel's vote is scummy, but you also want someone to hammer?
CallMeLiam wrote:I think we're massclaiming tomorrow

vote: ABR
I'm trying to replicate the logic that would lead a DJ-vig to kill Liam, and I'm not finding it.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Adel »

Also, DJ please explain why you accept that a docotor who believed you to be the least scummy person on day 1 would choose to protect you with a doctor protection after you claimed to be bulletproof.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by nhammen »

Vote Count
Debonair Danny DiPietro (2): don_johnson, muh316

don_johnson (1): Adel
Not voting (2): Debonair Danny DiPietro, julienvonwolfe

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Adel wrote:Also, DJ please explain why you accept that a docotor who believed you to be the least scummy person on day 1 would choose to protect you with a doctor protection after you claimed to be bulletproof.
he claimed to have forgotten(or not noticed) that i claimed bulletproof. players make mistakes. that is why lynches are better decided according to evidence instead of assumptions. his explanation was not unreasonable and if he is scum he is in a nigh unwinnable situation. ddd is a better lynch.

i already explained my thinking in the liam kill. i cited the post which stood out to me and yet you quote several and ask me to choose. i'm really done with you. if you have any questions that i haven't answered feel free to ask them, but at this point you seem to be employing a "nuh uh" type strategy.

what is your interest in protecting ddd?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Adel »

just in case we are both town and just having trouble understanding each other, I'm going to take this very slow and make it detailed.

Please reply in kind so we can find out if we can understand each other or not.
don_johnson wrote: what is your interest in protecting ddd?
his is the only claim I can believe without hesitation. The other three are all hella scummy to me. Your's especially.

What evidence do you have on ddd? He hasn't been active? When I ran the numbers about a week ago:

Code: Select all

player 	words	posts	words/posts
jvw	3753	47	79.8510638297872
DDD	5523	48	115.0625
d_j	4760	46	103.478260869565
muh	4716	59	79.9322033898305
Adel	7924	68	116.529411764706

he was the second most active player after myself. Better yet, when I read through the game using my vote record diagram, each of his posts make sense to me coming from the POV of a vanilla townie. IMHO he is the player most likely to be town.

Everyone was inactive in this game, mostly. All of the town players are at fault for that. You pointing a finger at DDD for a lack of activity is totally hypocritical in my eyes. Only recently have you been active. If a lack of activity = scummy, then your suspicion of me doesn't make sense, and you should be suspicious of muh and jvw over DDD for lack of activity. Your application of your logic is inconsistent.

Even worse, your explanations just don't make sense. For instance this one
don_johnson in 634 wrote:
adel wrote:which posts did Liam express fear of you in?
his late switch to a town wagon and his "sideways" comment about me. he seemed to be setting up his run for the next day while knowingly lynching a townie.
doesn't answer the question. So I asked you for specific post numbers so I could look at the evidence that led you to that conclusion.
Adel in 635 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:
adel wrote:which posts did Liam express fear of you in?
his late switch to a town wagon and his "sideways" comment about me. he seemed to be setting up his run for the next day while knowingly lynching a townie.
post numbers, please.
to which you replied
don_johnson in 637 wrote:very easy to find, bro. his last few iso posts before i shot him. 496 is entirely hypocritical.
which still doesn't answer the question regarding which of Liam's posts he expressed fear of you in. But it at least points me in the direction of 496.

Liam totally doesn't express fear of you in 496.
Adel in 638 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:very easy to find, bro. his last few iso posts before i shot him. 496 is entirely hypocritical.
I call that scumfail:
CallMeLiam in 496 wrote:

What do you mean by these two things? You seem to think Adel's vote is scummy, but you also want someone to hammer?
don_johnson in 497 wrote:
CallMeLiam wrote:

the logic is terrible. using a mod post to determine your vote is heinous.

also: Adel is scummy regardless of the flip. ABR wants out, a replacement is more work for the mod regardless of alignment. grant the wish. if he's scum, great, if he's not then Adel is 100%.
if he thought that 496 was so scummy, he wouldn't have made 497.
so when I reread your claim
don_johnson in 534 wrote:bulletproof vigilante

1. kill (1-shot)
2. bullet proof vest, bullet proof vest
3. none
4. town
5. call me liam for vig kill
6. same reason as suspicion of josh. fear of nk immune player. only scum fear 'em.
7. ddd
the reason for your night move totally doesn't make sense to me.

Muh's reasons for protecting you don't make sense either, but he wasn't sitting on an unclaimed kill.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:
i already explained my thinking in the liam kill. i cited the post which stood out to me and yet you quote several and ask me to choose.
6. same reason as suspicion of josh. fear of nk immune player. only scum fear 'em.
which posts did Laim express fear of nk immune players in? You have not answered this question. Liams post at 496 does not express fear of NK immune players.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by don_johnson »

inactivity isn't the ddd case. the case is process of elimination due to in thread evidence. muh is number two.

have you iso'd ddd? you seemed to ignore my earlier request for you to produce a case built by ddd that held water. maybe you didn't see it, but my iso of ddd revealed no strong convictions at any point in the game besides his push of a random day 1 bandwagon until he wanted my lynch.

496 is hypocritical. calling me out for thinking your vote is scummy when you and i are voting the same player. ignoring that my reason for thinking you to be scummy was not your vote, but your reasoning behind your vote. then voting said player himself with an implication of "massclaim" for the following day. had ABR flipped scum, what need would there have been for a massclaim? hindsight is 20/20 my friend. i digested the thread before i made my decision to shoot. the way liam ended the day led me to believe he was scum.

i understand what you are saying. i am just not willing to work off of grand assumptions. the evidence doesn't point to anyone else.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote: then voting said player himself with an implication of "massclaim" for the following day. had ABR flipped scum, what need would there have been for a massclaim? hindsight is 20/20 my friend. i digested the thread before i made my decision to shoot. the way liam ended the day led me to believe he was scum.
bull.

does not "express fear of a nk-immune player"

while your most recent in a long series of bullshit explanations may be plausible, your inconsistency is utterly scummy.

OF course I've read him in iso, as I said earlier
Adel wrote:Better yet, when I read through the game using my vote record diagram, each of his posts make sense to me coming from the POV of a vanilla townie. IMHO he is the player most likely to be town.
When and where did Liam express fear of a nk-imune player?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Adel »

I totally have trouble believing Liam's "mass-claim tomorrow" was a enough convincing scumtell for a hesitant vig to pull the trigger on, especially after you said that I was 100% scum is ABR were town.
don_johnson wrote:inactivity isn't the ddd case. the case is process of elimination due to in thread evidence. muh is number two.
lurking was a scumtell you counted against him earlier
don_johnson in 548 wrote:
ddd: reads town, could be lurking scum. can be confirmed through night actions possibly.

lynching adel leaves few options. a scum flip should win the game. a town flip leaves us with the chance for jvw to watch me, muh to protect jvw. have to go. thoughts?
where you characterized him as lurking.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by don_johnson »

now you are arguing what is effectively semantics. casting suspicion on the "nk immune" player is showing fear imo. there is no "inconsistency".

lurking is a term that can be attributed to ddd's play. its not why i'm voting him. another quote out of context from adel. you are wonderfully consistent in your terribleness.
adel wrote:bull.
perfect example of the "nuh uh" defense. you don't believe me. no matter what i say, you are not going to believe me. all you are doing at this point is spamming the thread with your opinion over and over.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote: you are wonderfully consistent in your terribleness.
no u
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by Adel »

I love toying with caught scum
don_johnson in 534 wrote:bulletproof vigilante

1. kill (1-shot)
2. bullet proof vest, bullet proof vest
3. none
4. town
5. call me liam for vig kill
7. ddd
the reason for your night move totally doesn't make sense to me. Your original professed reason for killing Liam was that "same reason as suspicion of josh. fear of nk immune player. only scum fear 'em" but you are utterly unable to point out any evidence in thread that indicates that Liam feared a nk immune player.

Gather the kids around! This is what scum look like when they are caught! Such fun!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by don_johnson »

interesting. unfortunately, i can't be scum. go ahead and cling tight to your wonderful semantics argument. i guess pointing out liam's slip of knowledge that ABR was town while attempting to implicate me as scum is me being "unableto point out any evidence." you are so brilliant it hurts.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:interesting. unfortunately, i can't be scum. go ahead and cling tight to your wonderful semantics argument. i guess pointing out liam's slip of knowledge that ABR was town while attempting to implicate me as scum is me being "unableto point out any evidence."
it took you days to find a post that you could point at and misconstrue as "evidence" -- and it isn't for the same reason as you originally pointed at in your claim. You didn't take his post that way at the time, and if you had that as a reason when you killed him you would've used it in your explanation far far earlier.
don_johnson wrote: you are so brilliant it hurts.
thank you. I try very hard.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by don_johnson »

semantics. you asked me to explain. i did. no different than if someone said, "hey, look at that thing over there!" and you said, "what thing?" and they said "that thing that looks like a bicycle," and you said "what thing that looks like a bicycle?" and they said "that thing right there with two wheels and pedals," and you said "thats not a bicycle, thats a two wheeled transportation device" and they said," yeah, a bicycle," and you said, "no its a two wheeled transportation device."

congratulations.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Adel »

you could at least try to convince me that someone else is scum. Insulting me probably won't help you convince me.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 am

Post by don_johnson »

its what i've been doing. you are tunneled. it happens. accusing you of arguing semantics when that is what you are doing should not be considered "insulting", but whatever. jvw seems to have the deciding vote today.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote: you don't believe me. no matter what i say, you are not going to believe me.
you siad that you killed him because he feared you. You can not point at a post where he expressed fear of you.

You lied and got caught. Die now please.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 am

Post by don_johnson »

Adel wrote:
don_johnson wrote: you don't believe me. no matter what i say, you are not going to believe me.
you siad that you killed him because he feared you. You can not point at a post where he expressed fear of you.

You lied and got caught. Die now please.
actually, i used the phrase "same reason as josh" in conjunction with the aforementioned term. josh lyman went for the bulletproof lynch right out of the starter gate. CML implied suspicion of the bulletproof while hammering someone he seemed to think was town. you are arguing:

SEMANTICS. you are interpreting a phrase in a particular way when it can easily be interpreted in other ways. you also choose to isolate the part of the post which suits your needs. you also fail to explain how i am scum with liam and josh, and you also fail to explain how my lynch helps town if i am not scum with liam and josh. your posts are fail. plain and simple. again, please stop spamming the thread. we need input from jvw and ddd. it is not up to you or i who gets lynched today. their input may be necessary if we don't get this right today.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:

does not "express fear of a nk-immune player"

while your most recent in a long series of bullshit explanations may be plausible, your inconsistency is utterly scummy.
When and where did Liam express fear of a nk-imune player?
plus, in his "I think we're massclaiming tomorrow" it is clearly implied "if ABR is town" --

and
remains unsupported.

My solution to your misdirection is repetition.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

I think lynching Liam works pretty well for the town.

From my point of view, Adel and I are confirmed townies. This means that if we lynch Liam, the last scum is in either Muh or DDD. If I'm killed tonight, my flip will confirm Adel town tomorrow, and I think that leaves the game in capable hands at the very least. If Adel is killed tonight, I will have viewed one of either DDD and Muh and can work out who the last mafia is from that. So, it works out well for town either way in lylo; either there is a confirmed innocent, or a motion detector, which is sweet. That's without factoring in the possibility that Muh is a macho doc.

(Working on the basis that Muh is indeed a macho doc I took a quick look at DDD and Liam's mentions of each other. There's not much to see aside from some potential early-day distancing, a squabble over abbreviations and a small debate about Liam's asking Muh to claim. This post, as Adel pointed out, could also point to Muh being scum.)

So anyway, let's get this done:

vote: don_johnson
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Vote: Don_Johnson

As you said, it's you or me.