Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote: congratulations on finding another piece of evidence from outside this game thread to bolster your case. for someone so intent on building a "meta" case you seem to be completely content
not
investigating anyone else.

your ignorance of physical in thread evidence is noted. you have not produced a single piece of evidence from this game that implicates me as scum and cherry picking comments from other games is called using quotes out of context. if you
really
looked at my meta you would notice that i play every game different.
I noticed that in your first post following your "bulletproof" claim you appealed to information from outside of this game:
don_johnson in 171 wrote:after thinking it through, i think this role is a bit like a miller in that it is a claim which will not likely be believed if elicited under pressure or at a later time in the game, especially if we don't lynch correctly and early giving scum a foothold on town decisions. also, by claiming early i open myself up to vig attempts, weak doctor protects, or cop investigations to prove my alignment and ability. like i said, i think its important that when given an oppurtunity to have a confirmed townie in lylo, we should most certainly do everything in our power to make it happen. main con is giving scum info on who not to target. other con would be if they have some sort of way to get around my ability. i am not revealing any more role info at this time, but i feel this part best to be out in the open.

if you read my town games you will see that i am almost always lynched. in this game, that could be disastrous.
yet every attempt I've made to check that out has been met with resistance and hostility from you.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:
you are truly useless. are you now arguing the existence of a four player scum team?

congratulations on finding another piece of evidence from outside this game thread to bolster your case. for someone so intent on building a "meta" case you seem to be completely content
not
investigating anyone else.

your ignorance of physical in thread evidence is noted. you have not produced a single piece of evidence from this game that implicates me as scum and cherry picking comments from other games is called using quotes out of context. if you
really
looked at my meta you would notice that i play every game different.

whatever. its out of my hands at this point.
ddd lynch should end the game unless you are scum number four.
that much is becoming painfully obvious.
Actually, you just brought up the possible existence of a 4 man scum team for the fist time in this game.... and now you are attempting to pair me with DDD... interesting.

~~~

Why aren't you suspicious of muh believing your claim
and
choosing to protect you N1 when bulletproof townies don't need doctor protection?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:bulletproof vigilante

1. kill (1-shot)
2. bullet proof vest, bullet proof vest
3. none
4. town
5. call me liam for vig kill
6. same reason as suspicion of josh. fear of nk immune player. only scum fear 'em.

7. ddd
which posts did Liam express fear of you in?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Adel wrote:Actually, you just brought up the possible existence of a 4 man scum team for the fist time in this game.... and now you are attempting to pair me with DDD... interesting.
hmm. you are correct. i misread your earlier post. you think i am scum and someone else is sk, or i am sk and someone else is scum. interesting theory.
adel wrote:Why aren't you suspicious of muh believing your claim and choosing to protect you N1 when bulletproof townies don't need doctor protection?
there is no evidence of him being scum at this point.
adel wrote:I noticed that in your first post following your "bulletproof" claim you appealed to information from outside of this game:
yet every attempt I've made to check that out has been met with resistance and hostility from you.
way to take another quote out of context. i haven't discouraged you from reading up on me, just from drawing dumb ass conclusions from what you are reading. have you read 829? the one i have referred to now twice after your link refreshed my memory of said game? did you happen to read where we lynched the town vig?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:
adel wrote:Why aren't you suspicious of muh believing your claim and choosing to protect you N1 when bulletproof townies don't need doctor protection?
there is no evidence of him being scum at this point.
dude, he claims that he protected you because you were the least scummy in his opinion, yet you'd claimed bulletproof by that point.

IF he believed you, why would he protect you?

That kind of discrepancy in night choices (almost as scummy as you saying that I am 100% scum if ABR is town, and then killing Liam for no apparent reason) IS evidence of scumminess.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote: way to take another quote out of context.
I quoted the entire post. That places the line in context.

in response to your ebwop. reread my original claim. i clearly explained what my role was and that there may be other facets i was not divulging.
bull. In your claim you made no such remark. Under questioning following your claim you gave yourself some weasel room in this post:
don_johnson in 177 wrote:
pe wrote:It could also be that Chinaman sees him as scum, and therefore he sees it as a poor attempt at faking scumhunting.
Personally, I don't have a scum / town read on him, so in this case
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
i am not.
pe wrote:What are other typical roles that have NK immunity?
a) i deliberately phrased my role claim to avoid being placed into the "nk immune" category. i may simply have any number of bulletproof vests. my role may also have other facets. i may, in fact, have a static nk immune ability. clarifying this only helps scum so i would rather stew in ambiguity until necessary.

b) to answer the question excluding the word "other": i have seen godfather's and serial killers carry nk immune traits. i do not believe that either of those roles can be considered to "typically" carry nk immunity, however. I have never had an nk immune gf role, and the one serial killer role i had was not nk immune. i don't know of "town roles" other than "bulletproof townie", "townie with bulletproof vest" etc.

part of why i'm claiming is to put it out in the open early and give town more choices in how to deal with it, rather than risk claiming later in the game with less credibility under pressure and losing a key town advantage.

wulfy wrote:Don, while I see your point of China's scum slip, I could use a little more. Also, I don't like how you say you have other suspects but don't mention them.
holding off on my list until i get more reactions. only one of my other suspects has posted since my claim.

i don't have more regarding chinaman. i read his post as a "genuine" scumslip. i believe it a lynchable offense on day 1 regardless of a "townie" read.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Adel wrote:
That kind of discrepancy in night choices (almost as scummy as you saying that I am 100% scum if ABR is town, and then killing Liam for no apparent reason) IS evidence of scumminess.
i killed liam with reason. i get what you are saying about the claim, but if muh is scum then he has to kill jvw tonight. muh cannot win if he is scum. i don't think he would have painted himself into that corner, and if he had, he would most likely be trying to get rid of the bulletproof vig/sk. i think he is mislynch fodder. you were tracked and were reported as not targeting anyone on the night of two kills. jvw claims he is the tracker. logically, ddd is most likely scum. please iso him. it is an interesting read.

if ddd is town, lylo will be heavily town favored as there are limited options as to who would be the remaining scum. my theory has proven correct all game. scum most likely wants to kill me for the same reason ddd suggests that town should. fun fact here is that i am not third party and their desire to take me out has been their downfall. that was a large part of my decision to claim. and if i am alive in lylo it will be 100% town victory because scum will have to come after me. tbh, i don't think we're going. ddd is most likely scum. if i'm wrong, there's always tomorrow. only way there wouldn't be a tomorrow is if we're looking at a four player scum team. if jvw and i were scum together then he would have already hammered for the win. if muh and i are scum together then you are implying a four player scum team with a confirmed roleblocker against a town with a macho doc and a motion detector. unbalanced. if ddd flips scum and the game continues, then it would also make sense to analyze the existence of a serial killer, but if i am sk, town has two power roles left to figure it out(unless you want to speculate on the existence of a four man mafia and an sk). your paranoia is playing into the hands of a scum win.

ddd is the most logical lynch based on our in thread evidence.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:
don_johnson wrote:bulletproof vigilante

1. kill (1-shot)
2. bullet proof vest, bullet proof vest
3. none
4. town
5. call me liam for vig kill
6. same reason as suspicion of josh. fear of nk immune player. only scum fear 'em.

7. ddd
which posts did Liam express fear of you in?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by don_johnson »

you call it "weasel room", i call it "smart town play". have you ever been in a game with an early "miller" claim? the more you imply you are capable of, the more scum fear you. the more they fear you, the easier they are to spot. and no, quoting an "entire" post does not put it in context. you implied that i was against you reading my meta. that is simply not true. what i am against is you making idiotic conclusions based on your cherry picking.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by don_johnson »

adel wrote:which posts did Liam express fear of you in?
his late switch to a town wagon and his "sideways" comment about me. he seemed to be setting up his run for the next day while knowingly lynching a townie.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:
adel wrote:which posts did Liam express fear of you in?
his late switch to a town wagon and his "sideways" comment about me. he seemed to be setting up his run for the next day while knowingly lynching a townie.
post numbers, please.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:you call it "weasel room", i call it "smart town play".
you also said
reread my original claim. i clearly explained what my role was and that there may be other facets i was not divulging.
which is simply not true.
your paranoia is playing into the hands of a scum win.
negative. I am certain that I have identified a person who is scum: you.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by don_johnson »

very easy to find, bro. his last few iso posts before i shot him. 496 is entirely hypocritical.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:very easy to find, bro. his last few iso posts before i shot him. 496 is entirely hypocritical.
I call that scumfail:
CallMeLiam in 496 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:^^ this is terrible. Adel's next.

someone hammer this home.
What do you mean by these two things? You seem to think Adel's vote is scummy, but you also want someone to hammer?
don_johnson in 497 wrote:
CallMeLiam wrote:

What do you mean by these two things? You seem to think Adel's vote is scummy, but you also want someone to hammer?
the logic is terrible. using a mod post to determine your vote is heinous.

also: Adel is scummy regardless of the flip. ABR wants out, a replacement is more work for the mod regardless of alignment. grant the wish. if he's scum, great, if he's not then Adel is 100%.
if he thought that 496 was so scummy, he wouldn't have made 497.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Adel »

and if 497 was sincere, then I would be dead right now.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by muh316 »

Adel if DJ didnt kill liam then who did. Try thinkin logically
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by don_johnson »

adel: its called... thinking. its a dynamic process. there was no immediate revelation. i mentioned earlier that i had considered holding the kill. further thinking on the subject occurred and i made my decision.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

muh316 wrote:Adel if DJ didnt kill liam then who did. Try thinkin logically
I have to say, regardless of context, this might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on mafiascum.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Adel »

Who could've killed Liam from my point of view:
DJ-vig, DJ-SK, DJ-werewolf, jvw-SK, jvw-werewolf, DDD-SK, DDD-werewolf, muh-sk, muh-werewolf.

A DJ-mafia player could claim the kill without actually having committed the kill, especially if he is a member of a 4 player scum team.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Adel »

muh316 wrote:
Adel wrote:
muh316 wrote:Im sorry guys i wont be posting much because i broke my right arm and i have cast and a sling on so i cant type allot. if u want me replaced u could but if u dont mimd ill be a little less active.
I don't have a problem with you being inactive so long as you do one thing for us. Please have someone write "muh316" on your cast, take a picture of it, and post that picture in this thread. That way we will know that you aren't lying.

Thanks!
here u can see the sling but not my cast
http://i45.tinypic.com/2vcf3o4.jpg
could you take another picture for us?

I'm a little bit paranoid that you just found someone at your school that had a sling.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Adel »

jvw and DDD,

why do you guys believe muh's claim?
muh316 wrote:
Adel wrote:hey muh, who did you protect n1?
I protected DJ
Night 2 Was Adel
Night 3 was Liam(who roleblocked me, no wonder I was NK'ed)
muh316 wrote:He seemed the least scummiest at that time during day 1 to me.
muh316 wrote:Wait you claimed bulletproof.
doh!
aww man the stupidity
but wulfy was macho so i wasnt able to do anything
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Adel »

what was your logic in protecting a bulletproof townie?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Adel »

what I think the town is up against, in order of probability
(DJ) as SK
(DJ + muh) as werewolf
(DJ + one other player (muh or DDD)) as mafia vs. unknown SK (DDD or jvw)
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Adel »

I suck, EBWOP
Adel wrote:what I think the town is up against, in order of probability
(DJ) as SK vs. 1 mafia (DDD or jvw or muh)
(DJ + muh) as werewolf
(DJ + one other player (muh or DDD)) as mafia vs. unknown SK (DDD or jvw)
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:adel: its called... thinking. its a dynamic process. there was no immediate revelation. i mentioned earlier that i had considered holding the kill. further thinking on the subject occurred and i made my decision.
don_johnson wrote:
adel wrote:2. why did you kill Liam instead of me right after you breadcrumbed killing me if ABR was town?
it was liam's end of day comments which led me to use my shot. i have already answered this. i didn't breadcrumb killing you. i haven't breadcrumbed anything in this game. i actually considered holding the shot, but i felt that liam was a good target. i had him as town ealier. his switch seemed off.
adel wrote:3. If you thought that Liam was guilty why didn't you ever vote for him?
never had the chance. his scumminess came out at the end of the day when ABR was already set to be lynched.
which of these convinced you that Liam was scum?
CallMeLiam wrote:Tempted to agree with Adel here, but then again I'd be loathe to vote for ABR and put him in range of a quickhammer after such a short day.

Muh, do you have anything to add about why his claim\unclaim\fumble was so scummy?
CallMeLiam wrote:ABR: either you're being a dick by not replacing out and desperately trying to hurt the town or you're running an awful gambit or you're scum.
All I can do is echo everyone else in asking why not get yourself replaced out?
CallMeLiam wrote:

CallMeLiam wrote:I think we're massclaiming tomorrow

vote: ABR

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”