Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

They can only use one power. What power, in your opinion would be best for them? I already said there is a possibility that there a) was a scum imprinted, who b) didnt get a NK, but that it was a risk I though was MORE than acceptable.
Roleblocking someone, person A can say they RB player B for some reason I'm sure and block them.
Why would you think they didn't get a NK? The risk isn't worth the reward if there was a scum imprinted.
2) Again going with the crowd isn't pro-town
No, but you first accused me of changing my mind, which is false. It also wasn't about 'going with the town' it was about setting a plan, and being uncomfortable with people wanting to switch to something else at the last minute.
What I said:
far wrote:No reason why he changed from 2-3 to 2 now.
I read you in isolation that much should be obvious based on the fact you showed people who were talking about 2 imprints over 3.
3) Yes and changing your mind based on those imprinted and knowing yourself to be town would not change anyone's mind including your own
Changing your mind based on those imprinted when you voted to imprint both of them? You dont think a sudden mass movement for a third imprint is even a LITTLE shady? Especially when scum can talk during the day?
I imprinted both you and buttonman. I know myself to be town why would that be shady to me?
Why can't we do both? Why is it scummy to decide what the plan is first? You'll note I wasn't/aren't against lynching as well as imprinting, I voted to lynch xRECKx right off the bat, and now am voting for you.

priorities have been skewed more toward imprinting for most of my read on you. Not just today but the whole game.

And if Button got a vig and DID vig, and SC turned out town, you'd be ok? I doubt it. So button is a) not allowed to change his mind and let people talk some sense into him, and b) upon getting a vig, better shoot a townie, or else no matter what else he may do, he is scum. This isnt a defense for Button being a town or scum, its a defense against someone being made to look scummy for the WRONG REASONS.

Way to not answer my question. Reverse question and not answer is noted thanks
Are you not reading the thread? I asked this seriously now because I stated reasons why I could see why a NK was not performed already.
Why did I have to question him on his imprint hammer of me? Obviously he thought/thinks I'm town.

Did anyone hound you for hammering HIM? Hound me for hammering YOU? (I think you hammered him, and I hammered you, correct me if Im wrong)
I wish I had a head slap right about now smiley.
I find buttonman to be scummy that is why I'm questioning him and you in regards to his hammer vote!
Ask others why they are not questioning you they should.

BTW Farside, you imprinted Button AND Yourself AND myself, AND now think we're both scummy, but you want to harp on button and myself both imprinting each other?
How many times do I have to say this. Buttonman's vig comments and such and your reaction to my case makes me lean more scum then town. You vote was completely OMGUS and I even expanded on answering it and it seriously was OMGUS based on my comments about you.
I'm not imprinting anyone today. So your point is pretty mute considering my comments today.

Also reading you comments about buttonman I'm getting the impression you didn't even do a read on him and just spouted answers tot he questions.

SC wrote:Two points. OMGUS is not a scumtell answers your 'you see him omgus' part, and the stuff below about him being a frustrated townie feeling aggreived at being targeted answers the 'and you think he's town???' part.
I think we are going to disagree. Someone who makes the leap to vote someone who just presented a case to vote them doesn't strike me as frustrated but an Oh shit I got caught I better come up with something quick post

Also limerick you missed some questions:
Do you find buttonman scum hunting or more focused on imprinting in this game? What beside the gamebreak idea has buttonman done for this game?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Limerickx »

farside22 wrote:
Scum don't have to change their minds, they know who is town. Townies have to be willing to admit they can make mistakes. I was willing to see that my case on SC maybe wasn't as strong as I thought. Doesn't mean that I think hes town, just means that I'm willing to reconsider my own arguements.
This is so false I can't tell you the number of times scum backtrack their views on players they know to be town and make other cases that are far weaker
They don't HAVE to. That is what I said. And it is correct. Changing your mind isn't scummy.
Farside wrote: I changed my mind based on your actions and views on my comments and thebuttonman I explained to death why I think he is scum. You backed off because people "critized your position". That isn't saying I went back and read on things and found a cases on others I felt to be scum.
False. The reasons my case against SC was weak were pointed out, and I saw that possibility in those points. I considered that my frustration in some of the things SC did made me try to fit actions to suit my conclusion, instead of vice-versa.
Farside wrote:Can I laugh at the fact that most of your case on reck was his action towards me?
Sure, doesn't change the fact that you insinuated that my reads were all back and forth with no reasoning, specifically mentioning xRECK.
farside wrote:
limerickx wrote: Yes. I believe that this shows that I've never been strongly against E_K
You think calling someone scum is nothing?
Not nothing, I just said I was never hardcord 'E_K is scum.'
farside wrote:However you said this:
I dont recall ever making a strong case, as you misrepresent
When I said this about you:
Also some of limericks points on players and his read on them is a lot of back and forth with no reasoning (except SC/EK) can be found.
So where you are using the word strongly is beyond me however your point about making a case on Reck is noted that I missed.
And you just completely misrepresented my point is noted as well. Pot/kettle nice to meet you.
After asking if I had every been 'strongly' against E_K, you listed 5 posts where I, in varying degrees, say I feel uncomfortable about E_K, where you said a lot of my reads are back and forth with no reasoning, and say SC and EK are examples where this is not the case. I was informing you that I never took a solid stance on EK one way or another. Please tell me how this is misrepresenting you.
farside wrote:
limerickx wrote:I was mainly refering to you acting like people who want to talk about what is the best course of action vis a vis today are scummy.
What?
You've claimed that its scummy for me to want to talk about what the best course of action is today, regarding imprint/lynching, because it means Im not scumhunting. Not 'hey, focus on something else,' but actually implied that it was scummy!
Farside wrote:
limerickx wrote: And saying I ignored the buttonman interaction, when I didnt.
And indicating I flipflopped regarding how many imprints I wanted
And indicating I changed my opinion on you as well

What did you say to buttonman and how hard did you go after him?
You did say 2 to 3 and changed it in regards to talks from others but didn't want to budge then did budge it was a bit wishy washy
I answerd your question regarding button, which you claimed I didn't.
Also, I didn't go hard after buttonman at all, he hasnt been one of my top suspects (obviously, I voted to imprint him) so I don't know why Id have to go hard after him.
I said 2 or 3, and then after I decided 2 was the best, as did you, as did SC, as did EK (perhaps others, I didnt continue reading far enough past that point) I didn't want to change out of the blue without any reason. This wasn't wishywashy at all.I've been very clear ALL GAME about wanting to keep the imprint pool small.
Farside wrote:You are voting me today after calling me town for days now right?
Yes, because people can change their mind, regardless of you acting like me relaxing my position on SC is scummy.
Farside wrote:
Limerickx wrote:Mainly on posting on more than one occasion that 2 imprints were best, then acting like people who didnt agree when the third imprint on yourself was being pushed were doing something wrong. Note that I already said I didnt think you were wrong to WANT to have the third imprint, but this is still a flipflop.
This is just crap. You can't have both ways and say it's wrong. You can't say well I agreed with you but it's still a flipflop that's just crap.
Question 1: Is it a flipflop? The answer is yes.
Question 2: Did I (and do I) understand why a townie in your position would want to be imprinted? The answer is yes.
Question 3: Does this change the fact that after you were adament about wanting 2 imprints, you not only welcomed an imprint, but pushed hard for one, on an imprint wagon that came out of nowhere, in a game where there are three townies who can talk during the day? No. It doesn't change any of those things. You accuse me of flipflopping by wanting 3 imprints then 2 (which is untrue) when you not only did the same thing, but in an much more suspicious way!
farside wrote:I just looked back on day 3 and SC wasn't imprinting anyone as far as I saw that day till he imprinted me.
Funny, because I think I see over 14 day 3 votecounts with SCs vote rested on Pug.

farside wrote:SC: Did you say anything about wanting only 2 imprints during day 3? I'm reading through some things but everything is becoming a blur right now.
I linked to the post where he did this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

SerialClergyman wrote:farside, I don't think you're on the right track and I'm not sure what the answers to your question would prove one way or another.

I was imprinting pug for a while, I have been in favour of a few different styles of imprint. I never specifically said two only (I think), but I often said to keep the imprint pool small. It's a reasonable charge to say that I changed my mind, just the conclusion that I'm scummy because of it is lacking.

I don't see why saying 'I believe in two imprints no matter what' and never deviating from that is more likely to be town.
I just want to go over limericks points on you as well to see if he is making sense or talking out of his butt.
Right now I'm not even voting limerick but he's acting sure as hell jumpy on on comments I made and blows them way out of proportion.
IE: the EK comment he says he never said anything strongly as scum against her then says well that's not strongly (like seriously wtf)
Then goes ape shit over the 2- 3 imprints over 2 imprints. He points to others who made cases that he follows and anyone who looks over a player I would think does this in isolation so him saying it's misreping again is crazy weird as looking at his defense is like well you didn't say that I was following. Um yeah because I didn't see you following reading in isolation.
Is defense has become an attack and I don't see many town players do that. (some but not a lot)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Well, I found his link and I say at one poitn that I'd prefer <3 lynches (and then joke about it not being a heart).

So yep, he has his facts straight (just not his conclusions).
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sure, doesn't change the fact that you insinuated that my reads were all back and forth with no reasoning, specifically mentioning xRECK.

Where do I bring up Reck in your wishy washy ways?
After asking if I had every been 'strongly' against E_K, you listed 5 posts where I, in varying degrees, say I feel uncomfortable about E_K, where you said a lot of my reads are back and forth with no reasoning, and say SC and EK are examples where this is not the case. I was informing you that I never took a solid stance on EK one way or another. Please tell me how this is misrepresenting you.
Where did I use the word strongly? This is the misrep I'm talking about
I said lots of back and forth which you post here just proves you were.
You've claimed that its scummy for me to want to talk about what the best course of action is today, regarding imprint/lynching, because it means Im not scumhunting. Not 'hey, focus on something else,' but actually implied that it was scummy!
I'm claiming your focus is on imprinting over scum hunting. Scum hunting is priority number 1 in my book.

I answerd your question regarding button, which you claimed I didn't.
Where? Provide a post # with this please. I only saw the one in which I said it doesn't look like you read anything about him.

The point in regard to 2-3 then 2 imprints agreeing with others and fight on it then agree to doing a 3rd imprint. It comes off wishy washy.
Yes, because people can change their mind, regardless of you acting like me relaxing my position on SC is scummy.

Your case is mostly OMGUS based except for 2 points which I answered days ago and your just now bringing up after the fact.

Most of my case isn't just you wanted 2 then 3 imprints. Again it's the lack of scum hunting I see coming from you. Your comment about noting wanting a 3rd person to be imprinted even with a town read is just odd. I know if I thought someone was town and I questioned someone imprinted I would push for a 3rd imprint of someone town.

I still haven't seen a reason why you find buttonman town either.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I dislike this game. Can we please unimprint everyone and lynch KoC please?
green shirt thursdays
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Limerickx »

SerialClergyman wrote: This is a very, very difficult style of play. It leads you to make cases on obviously otwn players like farside and not obvious-but-still-town players like me. You need to be fighting confirmation bias at every turn. If you can pull it off, it's a powerful playstyle.
It not intentional. my 'fighting spirit' rises or something, its not something I activly try to do, jsut something Ive noticed about myself recently. Again, I didnt go LOOKING to attack farside, I went to defend myself, and saw all those posts where she and others claimed they only wanted 2 imprints, only wanted 2, and that set me looking.
SerialClergyman wrote:I don't see why saying 'I believe in two imprints no matter what' and never deviating from that is more likely to be town.
Its not that. Its the timing. Pug was 2nd in line to be imprinted when people started claiming that they wanted two and only two imprints. Fine. When, after the 2nd imprint goes off, a sudden change of heart makes Farside get imprinted that fast, it makes me uncomfortable, especially when the scum can talk during the day.
Farside22 wrote:Roleblocking someone, person A can say they RB player B for some reason I'm sure and block them.
Why would you think they didn't get a NK? The risk isn't worth the reward if there was a scum imprinted.
Oh god PLEASE let there be a scum with a rolebblock who uses it. Why would a town use a roleblock, unless its on someone who was imprinted in the past, but not the present?
And I'm NOT sure that scum didnt get imprinted with a NK, but I think the risk is worth the reward, and simply talking about the option doesn't make me scummy for not scumhunting instead.
farside wrote:No reason why he changed from 2-3 to 2 now.
I read you in isolation that much should be obvious based on the fact you showed people who were talking about 2 imprints over 3.
I dont see how this changes anything. You brought that up as a main point against me. You were incorrect about this.
farside wrote:I imprinted both you and buttonman. I know myself to be town why would that be shady to me?
The ACTION being shady. Some people can recognize their actions as being scummy, regardless of their alignment. I guess you cant.
farside wrote:priorities have been skewed more toward imprinting for most of my read on you. Not just today but the whole game.
They are both important. I am better at the first, and its something which should be easy to come to some sort of an agreement on. I've made stronger arguements against SC, xRECK, and now you. Wanting to use logic to make our actions result in the biggest 'net gain' for the town isnt scummy.
farside wrote:Way to not answer my question. Reverse question and not answer is noted thanks
Are you not reading the thread? I asked this seriously now because I stated reasons why I could see why a NK was not performed already.
I would've thought it obvious that I think making a smart play is the best. If he got a vig and didnt use it, it was the best thing, regardless of what he said before. I said I didnt like him saying he'd use a vig if he got one. That was scummy. He said he got a vig, and didnt use it. Thats a good thing. As for the second part, are YOU reading the thread? I've talked about the same thing. In fact, I believe I've said it would be stupid for scum to use a NK if they got one already. I don't see how this is relevent to my point that I find your strongest arguement against Button (He said hed vig and then didnt) as lacking.

Other notes:
Not OMGUS. I was planning on showing you where I said I wanted 2 votes, and then saw yours as well. And SCs. And E_K. Then I dug deeper.

I don't know what you want regarding Button. I didn't think he was scummy, I got a good vibe from him, I voted to imprint him.

As far as this question:
farside wrote:Do you find buttonman scum hunting or more focused on imprinting in this game? What beside the gamebreak idea has buttonman done for this game?
I've said that I havent liked his play since being imprinted. I said that I didnt like him saying hed use a vig if he got one. I havent found his play to be the best scumhunting-est. He has been more focused on imprinting (though again, that is still important)

I don't know why you're acting like Ive been defending Button. When you've listed an arguement against him I dont agree with, I say it, but I'm hardly certain of 'townness at this point'
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

GWAAARRRRR WALL O TEXT
green shirt thursdays
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Socrates »

If these posts get any longer, I am going to stab myself in the eye.

Guys guys guys. Wall o' text battles are anti-town. Stop it. Then vote KOC.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Lim - things change. I finally had someone I was confident was town and would have a chance of being imprinted. I would do it again. I worry when I see people say even though I think she's town I won't imprint her because of an arbitrary number I decided on earlier when I had less information.

As for the stuff about pug. all I'm getting is that I preferred his being imprinted (and farside's obviously) to you being imprinted, which was true. I don't think I would have needed any crazy special plan to that end, nor did I make any secret of it. But either way, the timing isn't as convinient as you say. You were defeinitely looking more likely to be imprinted than pug for some time, and I never switched my opinion then, or changed my mind on how many were needed. I only did that when I saw that farside was likely town and had a chance (unlike me or EK) to be imprinted.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm

I don't think they are anti-town, I jsut think it's gone well past the point of diminished returns.

I actually have a massive gut town read on Lim now for some reason. There are less and less people I'm prepared to vote atm.
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

limerick really isn't making any sense at all to me at this point.
Just his attack on me over the 2-3 imprints. I mean really when he answers things like this:
farside wrote:
No reason why he changed from 2-3 to 2 now.
Quote:

I dont see how this changes anything. You brought that up as a main point against me. You were incorrect about this.
It's just knitpicking at this point and blowing something up completely.
I could go back and forth so far if anyone wants on his points and everything he dropped so far but sticks with this one like it's the end of the world. It's like he has his ears plugged and is saying na,na,na,na,na I'm not listening. At least that's how I feel about it.
I don't know what you want regarding Button. I didn't think he was scummy, I got a good vibe from him, I voted to imprint him

I mean how could someone not know what I wanted when I'm voting for buttonman and questioning him all day today?
lim wrote:I've said that I havent liked his play since being imprinted. I said that I didnt like him saying hed use a vig if he got one. I havent found his play to be the best scumhunting-est. He has been more focused on imprinting (though again, that is still important)
Why imprint someone you don't like what they said after they were imprinted?

Also a point that bothers me the most

limerick brings up the point about my vote on sb but not dn. I don't recall him saying anything in regards to this on day 2 when EK and I argued the point over and over back and forth and he was calling me either null or town at this point
The I went last point he didn't have issue with till now.
Basically if just feels like someone trying to build a case that sounds less OMGUSish. Why wait till now to say anything about this as a negative and not say anything before?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not reading anymore wall of text posts. Especially from farside.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm not reading anymore wall of text posts. Especially from farside.
That was hardly a wall of text, but thanks so much for your snarky comment.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I love the smell of snark in the morning.
green shirt thursdays
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #43=-

Ohio (3) - Colorado, Georgia, Iowa
Hawaii (3) - Virginia, Kansas, Alaska
Kansas (1) - Florida

Not Voting (3) - Hawaii, Montana, Ohio

6 to lynch.

-=Imprint Count #43=-

Kansas (3) - Alaska, Virginia, Florida
Florida (2) - Florida, Hawaii
Hawaii (2) - Florida, Hawaii
Alaska (1) - Virginia
Virginia (1) - Virginia
Georgia (0)
Colorado (0)
Iowa (0)
Montana (0)
Ohio (0)

6 to imprint.

ALASKA = SerialClergyman
COLORADO = CrashTextDummie
FLORIDA = Limerickx
GEORGIA = Socrates
HAWAII = TheButtonmen
IOWA = xRECKONERx
KANSAS = farside22
MONTANA = Pug89
OHIO = Knight of Cydonia
VIRGINIA = elvis_knits
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Socrates »

To the people that are not voting: Why are you not voting? Who is scum?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

So I got a virus on my computer yesterday. I'm trying to get back into things. Can someone TLDR for me?
socrates wrote:To the people that are not voting: Why are you not voting? Who is scum?
The exact people who are not voting are my picks for scum! Do I get a prize?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Socrates »

elvis_knits wrote:So I got a virus on my computer yesterday. I'm trying to get back into things. Can someone TLDR for me?
socrates wrote:To the people that are not voting: Why are you not voting? Who is scum?
The exact people who are not voting are my picks for scum! Do I get a prize?
They must not be voting because they are the scum team and you caught them, so they gave up!

The prize is that we lynch them. Starting with KOC, of course.

TLDR: Farside and Limerickx got into a wall o' text battle and now are convinced that the other is scum. KOC has continued to dazzle the town with his thurough scum hunting and high activity, and everyone is convinced that he is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:So I got a virus on my computer yesterday. I'm trying to get back into things. Can someone TLDR for me?
I would but it seems even something that I consider short is walls of text.
*sigh* I feel snarky thanks to reck. Okay here is the really, really short version.
Buttonman still not answering questions
limerick is acting jumping over a comment I made over 2 imprints over 3 imprints and posted a long case against me that he never brought up points on at any time during the game. Says I misreped him so far I dont' see that and contered it, flip flopped on my views (seems to not want to understand the 3rd imprint and reason's why) and there was something else but god help I don't remember without rereading it all over again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

soc wrote:The prize is that we lynch them. Starting with KOC, of course.
Who do you think is scum with KOC?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Socrates »

farside22 wrote:
Buttonman seems like a fine choice for a scum buddy. I never felt that the Reck suspicion was unwarranted, and Reck's vote on KOC is about when I would expect scum to start to bus.

If we were to examine the other players in the game purely from the perspective of activity, Pug certainly stands out.

I don't get super duper town from Limerickx like SC, but I don't think your case on him is too strong and there are much better leads in my view. I think you both are tunneling on each other too hard.

There is some other stuff that I am toying with in my mind, but they are so weak so as to be insignifegant, especially while KOC's alignment is still unkown.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Socrates wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Buttonman seems like a fine choice for a scum buddy. I never felt that the Reck suspicion was unwarranted, and Reck's vote on KOC is about when I would expect scum to start to bus.
So why KoC over buttonman?
Is it you feel strongly over one over the other?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

farside22 wrote:
You keep saying this, yet your not asking me anything.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

TheButtonmen wrote:
farside22 wrote:
You keep saying this, yet your not asking me anything.

Dude you can ignore the fact I asked this pages ago, even though you quoted 1 and make a snarky comment and you fake you don't know wtf I'm talking about but when all you have to do is look at a person in isolation to see the question I pointed to twice now your just not wanting to answer those questions in my view.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”